Tickets for Review (3 days and older) [merged]

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Need Support
Hello my name is ************* and my school has recently disconnected my email for ********** so now i am unable to confirm anymore gameplay. I would like my email to be changed to my new one at, ************. My password can remain the same but as i am unable to receive any emails to the currently set up one i would really appreciate that this be fixed as soon as possible. Thank you very much.

It is unsafe to post your personal information on the forums, please edit your post.

You will need to contact Customer Support for help with this. Top of Page – Support – Submit a Request. Good luck.

(edited by Moderator)

Posted by: TPMN.1483

TPMN.1483

Support ticket ID:#128071
Support asked me to add a particular thread as they were unable to help.
There has been no update from Bill (game programmer) on this game-breaking bug.
This is where I have reported this issue directly to Bill as I have also experienced this issue.

Addition threads are popping up daily:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/All-Skills-stop-working-not-input-lag/first#post3346163. (Now with video proof). It would be extremely helpful if support could acknowledge these form of severe game breaking bugs and get back to us.

Apologies if this has been posted in the wrong thread – as I have been dealing with this particular issue on/off for over 6 months (I can posted earlier support tickets also).

Many thanks.

[MYTH] The Mythical Dragons -PvX http://mythdragons.enjin.com

Posted by: Clutch.9835

Clutch.9835

ticket #147560
My account was hacked a long time ago and I just got it back and repurchased the game but when I logged in my characters where transferred to a different server. Is there anyway I can get them sent back to the original server I was on when I was playing the game.

Posted by: Corvus.3728

Corvus.3728

My friend sended a ticket in 3/4 days ago. He asked me to post it here. He was bugged or hacked appearently. He lost all his collectibles and half of is armour.

ticket:
(request #149258 )

Never stop improving!

Posted by: Archon Trieste.3109

Archon Trieste.3109

Ticket 144843 hasn’t been responded to since Friday last. I have a password reset issue that’s keeping me from participating in the EotM beta. Please respond

Posted by: crazy.9083

crazy.9083

Hi there,

although it hasn’t been 3 days, I have just read the email issues thread and did not receive an auto response to my ticket. I have now added ANET to my safe senders list.

Can you please check on ticket #154562 and advise if this has been replied to?

If so, can you please send the reply again to the same email address or the one from this account I am posting with? My name is the same on both. If you could let me know which one, that would be great.

Thanks for the help.

*hi, it’s now 3 days – please advise if I need to open a new ticket as I would love to get my main account back. Thanks

(edited by crazy.9083)

Posted by: rtx.1427

rtx.1427

ticket #144398
Hello, my friend Fentastic.7240 sent a support ticket last Friday and there was a response on Sunday saying that senior support was looking at it, but he hasn’t heard anything since.

Posted by: simonas.9037

simonas.9037

Ticket number #148460
My neighbour got problem with his account. He wrote email to support and got answer. Support asked to give additional information he sent it but no answer till now. I dont know what problem he have just helping him

Posted by: Archon Trieste.3109

Archon Trieste.3109

144843 ticket still. This ticket was not resolved successfully. I just need my password reset, why does it take 5 days, 3 GMS and nothing gets done?

Posted by: Skylark.1274

Skylark.1274

Hi Gaile,
Would you please look into my ticket 150891:Existing Account Re-named accidentally. I submitted it on Sunday, 12/08/13 and have only heard from the initial routing team. My account Coco.8023 was accidentally renamed when erroneously tried to link a new account to the existing account. Now in game people see me as Coco.8023 sometimes and Skylark.1274 other times. I can only get in-game mail at Skylark.1274.
I just want to know if my main account name can be restored to Coco.8023.

Posted by: Takato.4976

Takato.4976

If possible, I would like for my ticket to be reviewed.

Ticket # : 150813, sent on Sunday IIRC.

Anything is appreciated as far as replies goes.

Posted by: Okaprime.7253

Okaprime.7253

I’m still waiting to hear back regarding the change of e-mail I requested. I’m trying to get this done before the e-mail address stops working which will likely lead to other account issues.

I submitted the ticket on 12/8 (#151037) and I’ll be happy to provide additional information if necessary but I would like this addressed before it becomes a bigger problem.

Thank you.

Update: My situation will become like the next post’s situation if support doesn’t engage soon. This is somewhat frustrating.

(edited by Okaprime.7253)

Posted by: Booster.7251

Booster.7251

I am using my sons account to send this to you since I am not able to even able to log into forums right now, the forums are also wanting an email authorization,which isnt going to work since we changed providers and i no longer have the email your sending it to
-my game name is Dizzie Mizzie.1069

I sent in a support ticket on 12-8 and it is now 12-13

I recieved one email saying u got mine, then one stating u needed the following info, both on 12-9, now i havent heard anything since then. I am very upset, afraid the authorization could have gone to a new user of my old email call name if they recycled it and if so that new person could be trying to hack my account as we speak.

Prometheus is the one that asked for the info, and i havent even heard if he got it or what the deal is….all i want is a response to know when i can have access to my account again-when can u change my email. I’ve have requested a response from Prometheus as to whether the info was recieved but heard nothing .

this is a code that was sent me : (151112:Cannot access my account due to email
change, new provider of internet service)

lasted accessed account on 12/8/2013 accidently hit use email atuthorization same day and now no access

AND MY ORIGINAL EMAIL IS NO LONGER IN USE BY ME we changed internet providers to VERIZON so..you may use my gaming email which I have given you thru the support ticket – Im just asking plz get me back into my game! i am hoping not to have to wait weeks or even months as it seems some have had to do.

you have all my info verifying who i am-you asked for it more than once, the answers are still the same…..plz i am who i say i am…..after all i sent you that should be plain i would hope.

distressed
Dizzie Mizzie

UPDATE: Just to let you all know-still haven’t heard anything thru email again yet or from the forums-Anet has had a butt load of info from me to verify its me now since the 9th…..just some response to let me know how its coming would be so much appreciated!!!!! Nothing in answer is just mind numbingly painful at this point(sorry).

(edited by Booster.7251)

Posted by: floopbloop.1426

floopbloop.1426

I accidentally deleted my mini Rytlock and I was wondering if you could put it back onto my Character.

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Previous

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Next

Update: 13 December 2013

147560 – Resolved
144843 – Resolved
144398 – Resolved
148460 – Resolved
150813 – Resolved
156938 – Agent is working with you on this now.
128071 – As requested, this needs to be submitted as a bug report, it is not an account issue. You’re welcome to post in the Bugs Forum.
154562 – The team needs account verification info. You responded in a second ticket, so they’ll need to merge those, review the data, and get back to you.
138231 – The team responded on 4 December. Have your friend check spam and junk mail, and update the ticket to ask them to resend the answer, if necessary.
150891 – We are not able to fulfill your request.
149258 – Under review
M A T I A S.1067 – Please submit a ticket by visiting the Support link above and then clicking “Submit a request” in the upper right-hand section of that linked page. The team should be able to assist you.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

Posted by: Stealthasaur.2198

Stealthasaur.2198

131272 – I asked an agent to take a look today.

Another 3 days of nothing. Do I just keep posting here every 3 days until I just decide that you guys arent actually going to do anything and accept that this how your business works? I was warned about posting misleading information because I told someone not to submit a ticket unless they have the patience to wait weeks for something to get done, but how can I possibly have gotten a warning for “misinformation” when that is exactly what happens to people? (Myself for example)

Thanks. Cant wait to hear from you sometime next week.

Posted by: MadTargaryen.9743

MadTargaryen.9743

156662:Ascended armor recipes

Tonight I bought the ascended light armor recipe. When I picked the item I wanted I chose Wei Qi’s Doublet, but I meant to choose the Ahamid Soldier’s Coat instead. This was a terrible mistake that really has me bummed. Is there any way to revert back my selection of Wei Qi so I can choose the one I really wanted?

*Submitted four days ago (Dec. 10)

Posted by: Druu.9604

Druu.9604

request #155552

I asked to change the email of another account and it worked, but the email I received in order to change the account name and stuff was in french and nearly empty without any links in it to let me change anything. I’m waiting for this very specific link and I’m not getting it. If someone could send it to me, I’d be grateful, I can’t seem to find it anywhere.

Posted by: Booster.7251

Booster.7251

151112:Cannot access my account due to email
change, new provider of internet service
submitted 12-8, got an email asking for more info 12-9: sent u info u wanted….waited…waited and waited..then posted here on the 13th and…waited…waiting….. begining to wonder if the waiting ever stops and i will have access to my account again?!!!!!!
A response before this makes me nuts would be appreciated very much……….

thx
Dizzie Mizzie

(I have no access to the forums(because of this problem) to post for help so I’m using my sons account -with his permission-, just in case your worried I’m boosting my sons booster account and that’s whats holding you back! lol)
And thx to the people of the forums for their support, it keeps me from totally giving up

(edited by Booster.7251)

Posted by: nghtwolf.5732

nghtwolf.5732

hi submited a ticket on dec 9 2013 .
i recieved the autmated .

153452:infinate node tools refund

that all i have heard from,

thx in advance for expidite

Posted by: Nike.2631

Nike.2631

This is acknowledgement, but not progress:

Your request (156323:Recipe: Infinite Vetari Tonic gave wrong recipe) has been updated. To add information to your request, simply reply to this email. If you no longer need assistance, just reply with “I no longer need help” in the body of your email.

GM XXXXXXXX (Guild Wars 2 Support)

Dec 14 16:20 (PST)

Hello XXXXX,

Thanks very much for letting us know about the issue that you noted in Guild Wars 2. The next time that you’re in the game and you find a bug, you can do us a favor by submitting an in-game bug report. This will send detailed information about your character and your position directly to our Quality Assurance Team and will help us kitten the issue as promptly as possible. To submit a bug report in the game, simply click on the “Game Menu” button in the upper left-hand corner of the game interface, then choose the “Support” option on the Game Menu. That option will allow you to review known issues, report a bug, or contact Customer Support.

You’re also welcome to report a game issue in the Game Bugs sub-forum of the Guild Wars 2 Forums ( http://support.guildwars2.com/forum/support/bugs ). You may include screenshots with your forum report, if you wish to do so. While we are unable to respond directly to each bug report that we receive on the forums or through the game interface, each report is reviewed and escalated, when appropriate.

Thank you again for taking the time to let us know about this issue.

“You keep saying ‘its unfair.’
I wonder what your basis for comparison is…”
- Jareth, King of Goblins.

Posted by: Dizzie Mizzie.1069

Dizzie Mizzie.1069

I’VE GOT MY ACCOUNT BACK! And i just wanted to say thank you very for putting up with my frustration in the situation and your patience with me as well, and my son(Booster) thanks you too….since i no longer have to go thru his account to be here!

sorry for any inconveinace i may have caused in my frustration.

THX from-Dizzie Mizzie

Skylark.1274

Hi Gaile,
Would you please look into my ticket 150891:Existing Account Re-named accidentally. I submitted it on Sunday, 12/08/13 and have only heard from the initial routing team. My account Coco.8023 was accidentally renamed when erroneously tried to link a new account to the existing account. Now in game people see me as Coco.8023 sometimes and Skylark.1274 other times. I can only get in-game mail at Skylark.1274.

Regarding ticket 150891:Existing Account Re-named accidentally:
Support told me “about changing your display name. Making this change is not a service that we offer upon request.”
So does support consider this my problem because the system allowed me to accidentally change my original account name when registering a new account? My account keeps switching names between Coco.8023 and Skylark.1274. People in game are having trouble mailing and contacting me because of my account’s split personality. Respectfully, is there no resolution for this?

Posted by: zell.3075

zell.3075

Request 119037 please review this ticket.i got my account hacked and they said they cant determine if that was a illegal log in because im living in Italy and we are having dinamic Ip here,but the guy who had accessed my account was in Fuzhou China,in fact i have got an email from you for this.

Posted by: Hjorje.9453

Hjorje.9453

Hi Gaile,

Support told me “about changing your display name. Making this change is not a service that we offer upon request.”
So does support consider this my problem because the system allowed me to accidentally change my original account name when registering a new account? My account keeps switching names between Coco.8023 and Skylark.1274. People in game are having trouble mailing and contacting me because of my account’s split personality. Respectfully, is there no resolution for this?

Gaile,

I am in the same guild with the above person. I can open my friends list, guild panel and when I highlight her in group with me and one second it will read Coco.8023 as the account name then I can close and reopen the panel and it will read Skylark.1274.

Her request isn’t to change her account name, it is to fix a problem that your system allowed to happen. She misunderstood when creating a second account and tried to link her main account with the second instead of linking with a GW1 account. During this time, my feeling is an entry was added to a DB table somewhere that now the system can’t decide which one is current. Her account name in game has always been Coco.8023.

In my opinion I think she found a hidden bug within your creating an account. This type of thing shouldn’t happen. Some where in the checks and balances it allowed this to happen and gave her two account names for a single account. This needs to be fixed.

Hjorje

Posted by: Alex.8230

Alex.8230

Hello, I’m still waiting for a reply to my ticket: 145591 that I sent on the 7th of December, Thanks.

Xela Ross
[SYN] Synmortalis
EU Seafarers Rest

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Update 16 December 2013

119037 – Resolved
155552 – Resolved.
151112 – Resolved.
131272 – Resolved. Apologies for the delay!
145591 – Responded today; we’re still working to address the issue for you and other players.
153452 – Answered 12/11 and you have not followed up. Please do so if you still require help, but please read the details carefully, as we are not refunding ALL items, only exact duplicates.
156662 – Answered on 12/15
156323 – Checking on this.
150891 – Checking on this. Thank you for the additional details.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

nghtwolf.5732

153452 – Answered 12/11 and you have not followed up. Please do so if you still require help, but please read the details carefully, as we are not refunding ALL items, only exact duplicates.

[/quote]
dear gail,
didn’t recieve the repy on the 11th, the auto came throught on the submit day of the 9th fine . so kinda stuck at what to do .. but thx for the reply

Posted by: crazy.9083

crazy.9083

154562 – second ticket is now 4 days old

*update on 18th. They have now asked me for an alternative email address, which I already gave them in an earlier email. I guess I will hear nothing again for another 5 days..losing the will to live.

(edited by crazy.9083)

Posted by: Bato.5982

Bato.5982

request #159633 from my friend (in-game name: Junior.3860)

A few days ago, you guys suspended his account (all of a sudden) because there has been a dispute over the said account’s ownership (between my friend and whoever hacked his account).

He already gave all the information you guys probably need to verify that he is the true owner of the account, yet you guys still keep asking for more information (such as order ID number) . He’s getting frustrated now and about to lose hope whether or not he’ll get his account back.

Follow up needed. Thank you!

Posted by: Delta.8349

Delta.8349

Hello, I am using my brothers account, as I can’t log in to my own. I have created 3 tickets over the last month or so without any answer and have now created a new one with the ticket ID #177300. This is about lost password and I can’t reset it as the email with my serial code has been deleted by hotmail for some reason.

Hope you can help

Posted by: Takiyaki.5826

Takiyaki.5826

request #176989

Hello, my friend can’t log into the forum because he hasn’t been on Guildwars for a while, so I’m helping him out. He’s forgotten his account name and email address to the account. He submitted a ticket yesterday and still waiting for a reply back.

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Update: 18 December 2013

156323 – Answered 12/17; we hope to have this resolved soon.
150891 – Answered 12/17 but I am investigating a bit further. We can’t correct the display name issue (sorry!) but I would like to know why it happened in these circumstances. I’m told that sometimes the changing display name situation gets better with time.
153452 – Answered today
159633 - So far your friend hasn’t been able to provide enough info to establish he owns the account. If he is able to do that, please have him update the ticket.
177300 – Response sent yesterday to #127815. If your friend did not get that e-mail, please have him review the “Not Getting our E-mails” thread and send an alternative e-mail address to Support.
176989 – Your friend responded yesterday and things seem to be moving along well now.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

nghtwolf.5732

153452 ,
nope nada , nothing in e-mail, added support@ ,guildwars.com : guildwars2.com : ncsoft.com still trien to figure , gem purchases, game udates , verifications from different computers comethruogh . but not the most important e-mail of them all..

Also added as of 12/20/2013 a @cox.net addy extra support ticket 185007 hoping it help with the comunication in e-mail response,

(edited by nghtwolf.5732)

Posted by: Protoavis.9107

Protoavis.9107

User used a student email to create the game account and can no longer access or verify ip (to post this themself)

see reddit

http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/1t7yzh/have_been_unable_to_log_in_for_close_to_a_week/

Let us buy vendor mats (eg spools of thread) in 250 stacks, end the excessive clicking.

Posted by: Erunestaron.6271

Erunestaron.6271

Still need the support. Thanks

Bato.5982

To Gaile Gray:

On behalf of my friend (Junior.3860), since he can’t post here anyway, he already gave you all the information he could muster to prove his ownership but for one: order ID number. Why is this so important, in regards to other required information that he already gave you guys?

I am just helping the guy out because I felt bad for him. He invested so much time and money in your game, only to suddenly get his account compromised with no clue as to how or why it happened. He has separate e-mail for his GW2 account and no one but him knew about this; plus he never shared any info regarding his account off/online.

I am putting his concern here because he received an e-mail from you guys stating that any other reply, other than stating the order ID number, would automatically close his ticket without any reply/further notice.

So I hope you get his point of view regarding the investigation.

ticket #159633

(edited by Bato.5982)

Posted by: Takiyaki.5826

Takiyaki.5826

request #176989

My friend has received a number of questions to make sure it’s his account, he has replied to them, but the staff hasn’t replied back to him.

Posted by: Drogan.4685

Drogan.4685

Ticket ID: 171817

Posting for a friend as he is unable to log into the forums. This ticket was opened 4 days ago.

Regards.

Posted by: Doppel.2468

Doppel.2468

Ticket # 172893

Regarding an account recovery issue, please respond to my friend

Posted by: Nike.2631

Nike.2631

156323 appears to be fully and satisfactorily resolved. Thank you!

“You keep saying ‘its unfair.’
I wonder what your basis for comparison is…”
- Jareth, King of Goblins.

Posted by: JohnHenry.1462

JohnHenry.1462

Ticket #174830

My friend opened this ticket to recover his account over a week ago and has not gotten a response.

Skylark.1274

Hi Gaile,

Gaile,

I am in the same guild with the above person. I can open my friends list, guild panel and when I highlight her in group with me and one second it will read Coco.8023 as the account name then I can close and reopen the panel and it will read Skylark.1274.

Her request isn’t to change her account name, it is to fix a problem that your system allowed to happen. She misunderstood when creating a second account and tried to link her main account with the second instead of linking with a GW1 account. During this time, my feeling is an entry was added to a DB table somewhere that now the system can’t decide which one is current. Her account name in game has always been Coco.8023.

In my opinion I think she found a hidden bug within your creating an account. This type of thing shouldn’t happen. Some where in the checks and balances it allowed this to happen and gave her two account names for a single account. This needs to be fixed.

Gaile,
Thank you for your continued review. I wanted to add some additional information.
Based on the Support update of 12/27/13 – they seem to believe it is a game bug. I did have GW2 active when this happened.
But it this were only a “game bug,” why is my name changed to “Skylark” here in the forum when the account name is Coco?
I also have the concern regarding ingame mail. The Coco account name “usually” indicates to the person sending the mail that “this account does not exist.” But that “usually” happens, not always.
I will also send you some further information that might help in the debugging of this issue.

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Update: 20 December 2013

176266 – Resolved in under 24 hours. Please note: This thread is for issues 72 hours and older and not for immediate follow-up.
163095 – Resolved. Thanks for providing that secondary e-mail address so we could converse with you!
156323 - Resolved. Thanks for the update!
159633 – Resolved. This was an account ownership dispute, but the account is with the rightful owner now.
171817 – Resolved.
172893 – Resolved.
174830 – Resolved.
176989 – Under review; I believe you will hear back soon.
Skylark.1274 - Please continue to discuss with Support; no no need to update in this thread. Thanks.
185007 - In the works. Sending in the new e-mail did the trick, thank you! I can see you’re progressing now, and thanks for your patience!

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

(edited by Gaile Gray.6029)

Posted by: Bit.2910

Bit.2910

Thanks!

Posted by: LinkSeercull.2975

LinkSeercull.2975

Posting for my cousin who has recently decided to start playing gw2 again, but he can’t get into his account. Ticket has been up since December 16, 2013. Thank you very much!

Edit: Username is darkoden.9673 if this helps

Posted by: Druigrin.5976

Druigrin.5976

Posting for my friend. Been 3 days now he confirmed account and sent a new email address. He’s waiting for change so he can log and play.

ticket number: 178842

Bato.5982

Update: 20 December 2013

159633 – Resolved. This was an account ownership dispute, but the account is with the rightful owner now.

Then you gave the account to the wrong guy or whoever hacked his account because I told him of this and he can’t log in. Good job Anet.

Posted by: oloap.9765

oloap.9765

Problem purchasing a serial code for my brother (request #181617)
hello,
ticket was posted few days ago, had a answer from cs but this is really getting frustrating.
yhey keep saying the system is busy processing other orders and there is no ETA on when i can get the code.
i bought the game for my Brother 3+ days ago now and i still didn’t recive the serial number. i cn understand that is Christmas and all but is not possible to w8 that long to get just a sn.
Moreover the game went down 40% while i was waiting for the code to come and as explained i would like at least that the difrence will be refounded on the account with equal mmount of gems.

please solve asap as is supposed to be a chrismas present, and i already calceled a order from a italian retailer in order to get it in time, nobody would think that takes more than 10mins, immagine 3-4 days, to get a digital item.

regards,
Paolo.

(edited by oloap.9765)

Posted by: Berelious.3290

Berelious.3290

Hi Gaile! I’m posting for a fellow player from Facebook. He’s been having trouble logging in. 179279:Trouble Logging In, Build 27495
Error Code 42:0:9001:4137

Corwin Grimjaw: Guardian (80)
Yak’s Bend Server
Crimethink [ct]