GW2 Tickets for Review (7 days & older)

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Runningfro.2834

Runningfro.2834

Request#1083273

My friend hasn’t been playing for a while and when he came back he forgot his password and he is having trouble resetting it, due to him losing his serial key.

Posted by: Shrubbers.1248

Shrubbers.1248

my friend need mobile authenicate taken off his account, his ticket number is 1086571:Mobile Authentication. He put it in about 3 days ago and has had no reply besides the automatic e-mail thankyou for responding to this ^^ and merry Xmas.

Posted by: TheTrueLight.4971

TheTrueLight.4971

A guildmate got his account suspended. Please check his ticket
ticket number: 1087872

Cheers and Merry Christmas

Posted by: drogo.3579

drogo.3579

ticket number: 1087872

Posted by: JaxxerJack.7456

JaxxerJack.7456

Ticket # 1089011

I was asked to post this ticket here, as the person is not capable of accessing the forum. I presume you guys have his email address, but if necessary I can provide it through email or forum PM.

Other than that, I’m not involved with this ticket. Thank you for your continued support ANET staff!

Posted by: Taylor.2580

Taylor.2580

Ticket Number: 1091735

My friend has asked me to post his ticket number here for him as he cannot log into the forums because he was hacked leading to his permanent suspension and hasn’t gotten a reply in 3 days. It hurting his kokoro, making him go “itai” yet I assure him every night that everything will be daijobu, you guys need to be more shinkoku about this. Sumimasen about the long post it’s just my nodo hurts from the assurance I give him.

Doumo
Taylor Lin

(edited by Taylor.2580)

Posted by: luger.3572

luger.3572

Not sure if this is the correct spot for this. I submitted a request to have my GW1 account linked to GW2. The support site that has of this month, all GW1 account info is being handled via GW2. I have a request # 1089472. This was submitted about 5 days ago and I have not head back.

Thanks.

Posted by: kidstealth.1857

kidstealth.1857

need to unlink account to google authenticator due to change of phone. posting on behalf of a friend. Please help! Cant log in!

Support Ticket: 1094057

Thank you!

(edited by kidstealth.1857)

Posted by: Evoken.7385

Evoken.7385

Hi, my friend has had a ticket waiting for 3 or 4 days now and wondering where it is in the que

Ticket Number: 1091799

Thanks in advance :-)

Posted by: Puszek.2516

Puszek.2516

Request # 1092060 Account compromised/hacked
Its been 3 days now when my girlfriend post a ticket. She only get automated email, and no word back since that. She changed her password, and we didn’t notice any activity on her account.
Thanks for any help!

Posted by: party buddy.4956

party buddy.4956

Ticket# 1034245 originally received on 11/23/2014, last generic response received 12/9

Hidden Arcana LS did not complete or give my character a reward to move on.

Still unresolved.

this forums’ functionality is horrible…

Posted by: Pricee.7832

Pricee.7832

Ticket #1081246: Original Guild Wars Login Issues. Put through on December 18th, I forgot the character names on my GW1 account and hence cannot login. Please let me know of any info you need.

Thanks,

Pricee

Posted by: Dragon Ruler X.8512

Dragon Ruler X.8512

Ticket: #1087615

The ticket confirmation email was received on the 12/21/2014 and the issue is not resolved.

My friend was suspended due to “issues with his account” – specifically billing related.
I’m here to vouch for him and to request an update on the status of his ticket since he cannot gain access to the forum.

Our mutual friend Plazad.8705 will also be coming on here to vouch for our friend Tyllanis.7248. The card used was a Walmart pre-paid card registered under Plazad.8705’s IRL name and information. They were together in person during the whole thing (apart from when Plazad.8705 had to leave to go smoke). I was on Ventrilo with them during the whole ordeal. I have been trying to walk Tyllannis.7248 through the process needed to regain control of his account.

If this holds any relevance to your search the following information may be useful:
1) Their network setup is ISP > Router > Hub > Tyllanis.7248’s laptop & Plazad.8705’s desktop.
2) I can have Plazad.8705 contact his ISP to contact you to verify his Personally Identifiable Information (assuming ISP’s do that – never checked).

All three of us are willing to provide any needed details.

Please release the suspension on this account – our friend is new and we’re just all trying to have a good time together.

Thanks,
Dragon

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

Our mutual friend Plazad.8705 will also be coming on here to vouch for our friend Tyllanis.7248.

You already posted the ticket number for review. That is all you can do. Anet will not share information related to someone else’s account with you or others. Having friends come to the forum to vouch for others will do nothing and is against forum rules.

The Burninator

(edited by JustTrogdor.7892)

Dragon Ruler X.8512

Our mutual friend Plazad.8705 will also be coming on here to vouch for our friend Tyllanis.7248.

You already posted the ticket number for review. That is all you can do. Anet will not share information related to someone else’s account with you or others. Having friends come to the forum to vouch for others will do nothing and is against forum rules.

I never shared the ticket number so – your statement is invalid – besides – this post if for things past 3 days – we are at a week – in addition to that – he’s banned from the forums atm since his account is suspended so how in the heck is he supposed to speak for himself? We’re dealing with a rather complicated mess because of circumstances so I feel that additional information and supporting evidence/players are needed. I’m willing to put forth the effort to help him as he is my friend so kindly leave us alone until Anet decides to tell us that what we are doing is wrong.

Thanks,
Dragon

Posted by: Seera.5916

Seera.5916

I never shared the ticket number so – your statement is invalid – besides – this post if for things past 3 days – we are at a week – in addition to that – he’s banned from the forums atm since his account is suspended so how in the heck is he supposed to speak for himself? We’re dealing with a rather complicated mess because of circumstances so I feel that additional information and supporting evidence/players are needed. I’m willing to put forth the effort to help him as he is my friend so kindly leave us alone until Anet decides to tell us that what we are doing is wrong.

Thanks,
Dragon

You posted the ticket number. Only one person needs to post here for a given ticket. It slows down the process for everyone of multiple post about their friends’ tickets in here. You have noticed how they respond to tickets here in batches and not as soon as they are posted, right? If you and your friends come here that’s just unnecessary time spent on the batch of tickets that he’s looking up that round.

Dragon Ruler X.8512

You posted the ticket number.

My original post: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/support/Account-Issue-Compromise/first#post4644127

So – no – I did not ever post a ticket number until today – thank you.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Thanks,
Dragon

You shared the Ticket number in the first post in this thread. That is what others are referring to. Not sure anyone was aware you had posted elsewhere, which would have been inappropriate.

Here is ArenaNet stating what is not allowed (wrong):

Do not post on behalf of a suspended or banned user. (Exception, posting a Ticket number, once, and a brief message.)

Do not debate Customer Support decisions or actions. Threads or posts designed to announce, appeal, or contest your own or another player’s suspension or account termination—be it forum or game account—will be removed without notice.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/rules

Good luck.

Posted by: Skywing.4836

Skywing.4836

Ticket number: 1095454

I am posting on behalf of a guildie and a friend.

The situation is he got scammed in a precursor trade. The deal was he would send his Spark for 1100g & 8 bolts of damask.

He sent first but his recipient never uphold his end of the deal nor returned Spark.

I am posting here with the understanding that trading without using the TP is at users’ own risk. However, my friend said, from the ArenaNet’s response that ArenaNet won’t be doing anything. I also understand that his Spark is lost and there is little to no chance it will be returned.

However, if such scams allow to exist without punishment, I will spread the words so people would know that scamming won’t be dealt with and it is allowed in this game.

- Skywing -

Posted by: Kain.5839

Kain.5839

Ticket #1096017
" My account got hacked and now is banned"
I’m posting this on behalf of my brother. His account was compromised and it was confirmed by GM Warco. We did all the steps listed in the email to get his acccount back and replied immediately.
However, it’s been 5 days but we haven’t heard anything back. My brother loves Guild Wars 2 and hope to play it again soon.
Thank you.

(edited by Kain.5839)

Posted by: Zazetsumei.5681

Zazetsumei.5681

My friend put in ticket 1091349 7 days ago. He did everything the GM asked him to do to get his account unlocked but its been 4 days since he heard anything.

EDIT: It is now 8 days. 5 days since we have heard form Arenanet. I have contacted NC Soft and Arenanet via Twitter and Voicemail. Still nothing. This is all just to get an account unlocked that was compromised months ago during an absence from GW2. I think it is worth pointing out that WoW, the games biggest competitor, has this ability available online and can be done in under 30 seconds. Not 8+ days.

(edited by Zazetsumei.5681)

Posted by: Master Thomas.1297

Master Thomas.1297

My girlfriend put in a ticket 1093428. She did all that was asked of her to get her account back. Ran the scans, changed her email address password. She has not heard back from GM Warco in 4 days.

Posted by: Josa.5067

Josa.5067

A friend of mine submitted ticket #1091254 about a week ago. He did everything he was told to do in the email he got on the 26th of december, and hasn’t received a response from the support team yet.

Posted by: Exidium.2853

Exidium.2853

Ticket# 1105468
Just bought a new copy of the game and it’s been several days, Still can’t play.

Posted by: Nysta.4091

Nysta.4091

Ticket# 1105468
Just bought a new copy of the game and it’s been several days, Still can’t play.

What’s going on? Maybe the community can help you out. This is an amazing game, I would hate for a bad customer service experience to ruin it for you.

Exidium.2853

Bought a copy and tried to register to my email, said the email was in use. Anyway got the account back. Originally I had bought the game long ago and the payment went through on my card. I was able to play for a few days and the card retracted the payment thus getting the account suspended for non pay.

Like I said that was a long time ago and I had honestly forgotten. Anyway there was a place to insert my new cd key on that account so I went ahead and did that. Tried to log in only to come up to “Account suspended” upon login. If I had known any of this was going to happen I would have just used another e-mail address and new account. I even tried making a new account but now that I added the brand new cd key to the old account I get the obvious “cd key in use” Original ticket was 6 days or so ago now.

Posted by: Pricee.7832

Pricee.7832

Ticket #1081246

Still no answer, been 15 days since original ticket.

Posted by: Ellieanna.5027

Ellieanna.5027

Bought a copy and tried to register to my email, said the email was in use. Anyway got the account back. Originally I had bought the game long ago and the payment went through on my card. I was able to play for a few days and the card retracted the payment thus getting the account suspended for non pay.

Like I said that was a long time ago and I had honestly forgotten. Anyway there was a place to insert my new cd key on that account so I went ahead and did that. Tried to log in only to come up to “Account suspended” upon login. If I had known any of this was going to happen I would have just used another e-mail address and new account. I even tried making a new account but now that I added the brand new cd key to the old account I get the obvious “cd key in use” Original ticket was 6 days or so ago now.

You need to include your ticket number if you want assistance.

I’m a Moose, a ginger moose even.

Posted by: Deefilerr.6201

Deefilerr.6201

request # 1084724
My partner has not played in quite awhile and we have given all the info that we have including credit card numbers for items purchased on the guildwars1 account that should be linked. We have several credit cards that could have been used and have closed some accounts so we provided those numbers as well, because frankly we can not remember which account we used. If we can not get his password I guess we will have to find another game to play together because we will not purchase another copy of this game.

It has been 10 days now and we have tried giving a little more info such as billing address and a character name. We have received no response. We have also received one of the nice little phishing emails. I understand that people have been off for the holidays, it would have been nice to have spent so time playing the game together.

Posted by: Michael Henninger.7451

Previous

Michael Henninger.7451

Game Support Lead

Next

1105468 Under Review
1091254 Solved
1091349 Under Review
1096017 I’ve asked for your ticket to be resolved immediately.
1093428 I’ve asked for your ticket to be resolved immediately.
1095454 Defrauding – We don’t return items lost but we will terminate accounts who steal from others.
1087615 Solved
1034245 Bug Report
1092060 I’ve asked for your ticket to be resolved immediately.
1091799 We’re awaiting your reply. If you did not see our reply check spam/junk folders.
1094057 Solved
1091735 I’ve asked for your ticket to be resolved immediately.
1089011 Solved
1087872 Solved
1086571 Solved
1083273 Solved

GM Delicious Intent
Twitter: @ANetCSLead
GM Delicious Intent.5928

Deefilerr.6201

request # 1084724
My partner has not played in quite awhile and we have given all the info that we have including credit card numbers for items purchased on the guildwars1 account that should be linked. We have several credit cards that could have been used and have closed some accounts so we provided those numbers as well, because frankly we can not remember which account we used. If we can not get his password I guess we will have to find another game to play together because we will not purchase another copy of this game.

It has been 10 days now and we have tried giving a little more info such as billing address and a character name. We have received no response. We have also received one of the nice little phishing emails. I understand that people have been off for the holidays, it would have been nice to have spent so time playing the game together.

1. 1084724

Exidium.2853

I posted my ticket number in a previous post. The post of mine you quoted was a response to someone else that asked, I just forgot to quote so everyone knew..

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

I posted my ticket number in a previous post. The post of mine you quoted was a response to someone else that asked, I just forgot to quote so everyone knew..

And as posted here:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/support/Tickets-for-Review-3-days-older-Part-2-merged/page/33#post4666673

1105468 Under Review

The Burninator

Posted by: Smack.1273

Smack.1273

Ticket; 1105500
Posting for a friend

Exidium.2853

And as posted here:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/support/Tickets-for-Review-3-days-older-Part-2-merged/page/33#post4666673

1105468 Under Review

I’m on top of all that. I got my e-mail. He simply suggested I post my ticket number, I was simply letting him know that I had already done so.

Exidium.2853

Does anyone actually read posts fully before they reply???

Posted by: Salonikios.3154

Salonikios.3154

Ticket: 1105561 post at 31/12/2014.

Posted by: Sylvari.6083

Sylvari.6083

Ticket: 1105580
Submitted: 31/12/2014

WvW | sPvP/tPvP | PvE/Dungeon – Builds: http://metabattle.com/

Posted by: WorstNameEver.9286

WorstNameEver.9286

Ticket: 1098756
Submitted: 27/12/2014

For a friend

Seera.5916

Ticket #1102695

Had my email changed as per request but forum still shows my old email under my display name. Had asked if that was normal or if it should have changed. I do have to log in under the new email, however, so that part went correct.

No response and it’s been three days since I asked.

Posted by: darksilk.6981

darksilk.6981

Ticket 1100276 still have not received password reset help in recovering my account after providing information and following all steps requested by the rep no answer now for 4 days please help just want to play.

Posted by: karma.2095

karma.2095

1108557 No response after the automated email

Posted by: Technogrouch.5083

Technogrouch.5083

Ticket# 1107132

Friend is returning to GW2 after not playing for a long time and found his account suspended

No response for 3+ days

(edited by Technogrouch.5083)

Posted by: Ovesian.7925

Ovesian.7925

I try different ways to fix this , reset, reinstall, repair, delete etc but nothing make working . I play for max 10-20 min and then Crash. Is geting frustrating .. I can’t play during the night with many player around me , getting crash and wait in a cue for long time …

I attach a log file

Posted by: Salvatore.4983

Salvatore.4983

ticket #1106111 (31 dec) followed by a replication due lack of response ticket #1114029.
Sorry for replication didn’t knew about this thread.

—My issue was solved by your support. Thank you! —-

(edited by Salvatore.4983)

Posted by: Karu.9758

Karu.9758

Ticket# 929011

Requesting Account Restoration

Friend suggested I post in this thread to see if the support team is willing to give me a proper response.

So my account has been getting hacked since May of 2014 and so far it has happened 3 times. Each time I get hacked I do what the Support team has suggested with changing emails, not giving out or sharing personal info (which I never do), and using mobile authentication. I got access back to my account thanks to GM Talon but sadly the hackers not only stole everything but this time deleted all my characters leaving me with nothing. Like most the of community I do not like being hacked and understands it can happen and I have taken all the precautions necessary to prevent it on my part but it seems that it still happens. I understand the policy that the support team can only restore an account once, but I hope that an exception can be made in this case. I did ask the support team but it seems I am only going to be getting an automated response from the GMs. I really like the game and have been playing since the early access release. I had a lot of items that would be deemed hard to obtain in game such as pre-cursors and I was in the process of making my second legendary. I would have made this post sooner but due to work and real life I haven’t been able to. Anyways I hope I can get everything back so I can play with my friends again and enjoy the rest of the living story.

Thanks for hearing me out.

Previous

Michael Henninger.7451

Game Support Lead

Next

1105500 Blocked for Selling Gold, No Further Action Will Be Considered.
1105561 Solved
1105580 You must verify identity before any request can be made with PayPal
1098756 Solved
1102695 Display names can take some time to update, especially for accounts with a large volume of friends/blocks/follows
1100276 I have requested an immediate resolution for you.
1108557 We’re behind due to a large volume of incoming tickets. You’re not forgotten. =)
1107132 Under review
1106111 Under review
929011 I have a senior looking at your request.

GM Delicious Intent
GM Delicious Intent.5928

Deefilerr.6201

request # 1084724 My partner has not played in quite awhile and we have given all the info that we have including credit card numbers for items purchased on the guildwars1 account that should be linked. We have several credit cards that could have been used and have closed some accounts so we provided those numbers as well, because frankly we can not remember which account we used. If we can not get his password I guess we will have to find another game to play together because we will not purchase another copy of this game.

It has now been 2 weeks and you have responded to 2 batches. You can go ahead and close this ticket, we will not be doing business with this company anymore.

Seera.5916

1102695 Display names can take some time to update, especially for accounts with a large volume of friends/blocks/follows

But my display name isn’t what was changed. My email was. But on the forum under my display name when I’m not in a thread shows my old email.

I also have a small number of people on my friends, followers, and blocked lists.

Previous

Michael Henninger.7451

Game Support Lead

Next

But my display name isn’t what was changed. My email was. But on the forum under my display name when I’m not in a thread shows my old email.

I also have a small number of people on my friends, followers, and blocked lists.

That’s…. odd. I’ll take a closer look.

GM Delicious Intent
GM Delicious Intent.5928