GW2 Tickets for Review (7 days & older)

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Dalord.1708

Dalord.1708

My account has been suspended some time last year just found out when i came back to play it been posted a ticket about 5 days and still no reply

Ticket #: 1222048

Posted by: Sherkath.2043

Sherkath.2043

I submitted a ticket 8 days ago, where I wrote that I wanted to know the name of one of my GW1 characters so that I could play that game again.

Ticket. #1204726

Posted by: Rococo.8347

Rococo.8347

Its not 7 days yet but your sticky on what to do when there is no acknowledgment of a ticket has only broken links on it – so im essentially stuck – I placed a ticket 3 days ago regarding a bug in the LS Hidden Arcana – im in a loop unable to complete the storyline as when I finish the instance ( even though it shows me completing all aspects as the group moved through) I get no rewards and the Echoes of the Past story resets back to just before Hidden Arcana as if I was never there. Its doubly annoying as I have been unable to actually get a group for there since and get the completion and carapace shoulders box.

I have no ticket number

Posted by: Sefrys.6784

Sefrys.6784

Hello, I received the email that I’m in queue, but I have been waiting for five days now, could you look into it? Thank you!
Ticket 1220914

Posted by: Illi.3647

Illi.3647

Hello, I´m here to help random reddit person. Returning player, forgot his password, doesn´t remember his character name.
He is waiting 4 days now.

Ticket number 1221951.

I (and certainly he too) appreciate the help, have a great day!

Edit: So I heard back from the guy, it is resolved now and his pasword was reset.

(edited by Illi.3647)

Posted by: fallfoe.8521

fallfoe.8521

Update:

My accounts have been restored. I am leaving my original message to serve as a record of what happened for future references.

Hello,

I’m posting here again because your GM has informed me that my replies will not be read.

I respectfully request another review on my ticket 1206387.

The replies I’ve received so far from the GMs do not address my issue. My accounts were not banned on Jan 14th, 2015.

Your GMs are saying they are confident that no mistake has been made in my ban. Even though there’s obviously a mistake in the ban date. I have been quite patient, reasonable and cooperative with support to straighten out this issue.

Not only have your GMs wrongfully accused me of botting/using illegal third party program; the refusal of further communication with such obvious mistake as in different ban dates is outrageous.

My impression of Arena Net customer service was that, Arena Net has always been caring towards their customers, such as sending out signed holiday cards to their players. Inviting terminate ill child to play Guild Wars 2 prior to release.

This latest treatment from customer service is beyond disheartening.

I have already filed a BBB complaint at this point. And I know I will not be the only loyal customer who was forced to take such action against the company that once cared greatly for their loyal players.

(edited by fallfoe.8521)

Posted by: Sylar.6827

Sylar.6827

Hello.. 20 days and still locked out of my account =( am I still on low priority?
My ticket number is 1151171

Thanks ><

Posted by: Aquarius Elise.2674

Aquarius Elise.2674

Hello,

Me and my brother just came back to guild wars after a long break and his account doesn’t seem to be working. We read that support is prioritizing lost passwords because of lots of people coming back and were wondering how low priority his ticket is. If you have any information it would be appreciated.
Thanks

7 Days
Ticket Number 1218831

(edited by Aquarius Elise.2674)

Posted by: Umbrios.9316

Umbrios.9316

12 Days!

1169680:Cannot log in.

Posted by: Selene.9415

Selene.9415

Friend trying to regain access to his account: Ticket # 1222563

Posted by: LeeLieLoe.2345

LeeLieLoe.2345

posting on behalf of friend, no response to his ticket in 5 fays, ticket number 1225047

Posted by: ShadowProf.8752

ShadowProf.8752

Posting on behalf of my wife. Attempting to come back to GW2 after being away for a year or more. She has the serial code from the box, the email and everything…and has attempted to reset the password so she can access her account and download the client. When it asks for additional information for verification it says there is an error and she must contact support, so she put in a ticket.

It’s been several days now, and I’d like for us to be able to play together.

Ticket: 1226847: Unable to download client

Posted by: CMEPTb.8091

CMEPTb.8091

Ticket #1185405
(13 days)

Thank you.

Posted by: blacklist.5821

blacklist.5821

Entered a serial key to link a closed/refunded account, I now know that doesn’t work, but the serial still went through. I was with you guys since release and really want to come back,

Posted by: Ninjalabrador.8253

Ninjalabrador.8253

I’m posting on behalf of my brother who’s ticket has yet to be responded to. He’s been suspended from playing and can’t understand why.

His ticket number is: 1225208

Posted by: Nishi.5062

Nishi.5062

Hello. It has been more than 14 days. I’m trying to recover my stolen account.
1187627:Account recovery
Thank you.

Posted by: Lemonograb.5214

Lemonograb.5214

Please continue answer ticket # 1214799 about hacked account.
Thank you.

Posted by: Spookz.1753

Spookz.1753

Afternoon,
My brother sent a support request in for a password reset, he did this on Wednesday 4th February, Ticket ID 1224782.

Any idea on when this will be resolved?

Posted by: Messi.1795

Messi.1795

Hello Anet,
My brother sent a support Ticket (ID 1229429) about 4ish days ago, would like some info thnx.

I know you guys are working hard and have been getting a lot of tickets lately.

Thanks in Advance.

Posted by: Toxon.3865

Toxon.3865

11 days
Ticket no: 1205763

Posted by: Salvatore.4983

Salvatore.4983

Hello,
I’m not here to stress you guys but I need my ticket to be reviewed as soon as possible.
This maybe not the most urgent but still is very crucial for my guild.
Ticket n. 1226543.
Thank you for your hard work!
Kind regards,
Salvatore.

Posted by: Shikinami.3517

Shikinami.3517

Ticket #1215333. Still need help with old GW account.

Posted by: Jesta.5209

Jesta.5209

Hello,

My friend has had a mishap with his phone and it had his authenticator linked to his account which he now cannot access, So posting on his behalf.

Ticket No: 1228094
Username: Sir Ni.1204

Many thanks,

Posted by: Supershadow.4632

Supershadow.4632

My friend has had his account compromised and the ticket has been under review for eight days. The number is 1214434.
Thanks

Posted by: Khronik.6957

Khronik.6957

Request #1240204 – New
Placed a ticket about 7 days ago . Nothing yet. Please review! Thank you.

Posted by: Cryptovirology.9470

Cryptovirology.9470

Hello Anet,
My brother sent a support Ticket (ID 1229429) about 4ish days ago, would like some info thnx.

Thanks in Advance.

7 days or older. can you not read?

Posted by: Styrbjorn.9147

Styrbjorn.9147

Posting for someone who doesn’t have GW2.

Ticket #1139853 – It’s been 24 days.

Thanks!

Pain is temporary, honor is forever!
Imperial Ordo Hereticus [XLK]

Posted by: Harmonic Andy.6301

Harmonic Andy.6301

Tick #1160703 – Just over 14 days now. Thanks

Posted by: jia li ng.8415

jia li ng.8415

ticket 1190274 .. still awaiting password reset .. just sometime in the next year would be ok with me.

Posted by: Drage.2514

Drage.2514

Guild member cant access his account so posting on his behalf ticket #1233421

Posted by: ShiNwA.3298

ShiNwA.3298

submitted ticket on 3/2/15, # 1222255. Could you please review, it will take no time, I supply lots of information, please please please please please please please

Thank you

Posted by: RegstavPryde.2684

RegstavPryde.2684

Ticket numbers

My family has purchased 6 Guild Wars and 4 Guild Wars 2 accounts. 4 Guild Wars accounts are linked to Guild Wars 2 accounts for Legacy skins which we find very cool. The last Guild Wars account was purchased less than a year ago specifically to link with a Guild Wars 2 account for that purpose.

On the 29th of January, we last played on the two youngest Guild Wars accounts, placing people in the monastery for Canthan New Year, and killed Charr in Pre-Searing.

On the morning of 30th of January, we found three of our accounts, including the two youngest, were banned. The message said bot or third party (error 45 IIRC).

We submitted tickets, got the automated message, and proceeded to do Canthan New Year with our remaining accounts.

On February 2, we asked for updates on the tickets through e-mail.

On February 6, I posted on this thread asking for an update because I wanted to do Canthan New Year with the remaining accounts.

On February 7 and 8, GM Micro and GM Humbucker sent identical e-mails to each account saying our accounts were terminated for using an illegal third-party program. They suggested that we “review the Guild Wars User Agreement, Rules of Conduct, and the explanatory Conduct Breaches and Outcomes document here:
http://www.guildwars.com/support/legal/.” You may note the dead link in those messages. I did found the agreement elsewhere and read it

On February 8, we updated each ticket, saying we hadn’t done anything wrong that we knew of and explained how we play. I have a LAN gaming network with multiple computers on it. My family plays Guild Wars using this network.

GM Glow quickly responded with an apology and reactivated the oldest terminated account. GM Sakuris updated the youngest account saying that the accounts locked on January 14 were for using third-party programs designed to give significant gameplay advantages and upheld the ban. Then GM Rodin sent a copy of the January 14 e-mail to the oldest account that GM Glow had reactivated and said it would remain deactivated. We further updated the younger and older tickets via e-mail.

On February 9, GM Humbucker informed the older account (reactivated and deactivated) that the account would “remain permanently closed and will not be eligible for reactivation under any circumstances.” GM Micro sent a copy-paste of the same message to the middle account at that time. We updated those two tickets, asking to know what they thought we had done. GM Dhuum responded to the middle account with a copy-paste of the January 14 message.

This is where we stand right now. A lot of copy-paste messages about accounts locked on the 14th for using a third-party program that gave significant gameplay advantages.

Our accounts were locked on the 29th or 30th and seem to have no relation to those accounts on the 14th. Even your own GMs seem confused on the matter of whether or not they deserve locking, considering the contradictory e-mails.

We play on a LAN network with multiple computers in one room. So we can talk about what we are doing. Would that look like a multi-session program to your diagnostics? One computer at this time has a Guild Wars Factions zboard keyset on it, but that is a second-party officially licensed gaming device and I would therefore assume is legal to use. Would THAT look like a third-party program to your diagnostics?

We don’t use any third-party program for Guild Wars. We don’t play PVP, other than to get out of Pre-Searing and a few years ago we did the Jade Quarry stuff during faction weekends. We don’t seek any advantages over other players. We don’t try to hurt other player’s gaming experiences. We play PVE and work to get each account up to 30 EOTN points for Guild Wars 2 legacy stuff. We collect miniatures and cool weapons and nice armor. We almost never sell stuff except to fellow family accounts. It’s not against the rules to sell stuff to family under market costs is it?

My mom recently retired so she plays a lot, and when she leaves to watch TV she leaves her char dancing in town to show off her nice miniatures. She does a lot of dancing.

I’ve played since beta, I’ve purchased multiple collectors editions, and the oldest affected account has factions and nightfall collectors editions. My family plays because I recommended this game. We’ve spent hundreds of dollars between skill sets, character slots, GOTY upgrades, Mercenary Heroes, and such. A quick age check on my oldest account (not affected) shows almost 6,000 hours over the last 117 months. That’s almost ten years. On one of six accounts.

I’ve read the EULA and I honestly think we’ve abided by it. If we haven’t, please tell me what we’ve done that is a violation so we can know what NOT to do in the future.

Posted by: segman.3560

segman.3560

Hi,

I’m writing in the name of my friend. He’s account was suspended (not banned) and he has no information about the reason. The ticket was submitted but he got no answer. He can’t login to the game or forums.

Please review the ticket 1226834.

Posted by: Silent.8963

Silent.8963

Hi,
Ticket #1209477 (10 Days)
My Guild Wars 1 account was banned for using ‘A bot or other third party program’ which I have never done. Please review my ban as it was incorrect.

Thanks

(edited by Silent.8963)

Posted by: JoshuaRAWR.4653

JoshuaRAWR.4653

1179588:Lost account details

Sent on the 25/01/2015, still haven’t heard anything back.

Warrior 80 | Guardian 80 | Ranger 80 | Engineer 80 |
Thief 80 | Elementalist 80 | Mesmer 80 | Necromancer 80 | Revenant TBA

Posted by: SQUAAAAAD.6415

SQUAAAAAD.6415

A friend of mine was banned under accusations of botting, however he claims that he was not using a bot program in any form whatsoever. Can you please review his case?

Support ticket #1226290

Thank you.

Posted by: Trah Dahc.9401

Trah Dahc.9401

First and for most, thank you for this thread.

I got an auto reply, with my request # but no ticket #, are they the same?

Request received: 1181766

Posted by: Krutch.5704

Krutch.5704

Hello,
My friend submitted a ticket, he just needs his authenticate removed, the ticket number is #1235537. I know support is swamped, please review the ticket soon.

-Thank you for your time

Posted by: yorick.1305

yorick.1305

Hello Anet,

Thanks in Advance.

7 days or older. can you not read?

On the 1st page of this thread it says 3 days. the heading it says 7. I’m not scrolling thru’ 38 pages to find out.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Just a reminder for those that may be uncertain about when to post for a review:

Michael Henninger

Game Support Lead

For the time being this thread is being moved to 7 days or older. Our expansion announcement was incredibly successful leading to a tidal wave of players coming back. Login tickets are the priority right now and we’re running through them at blistering speed.

Many of you will get a response/solution sent in bulk. If that response doesn’t solve your issue please reply to the email and we’ll take a look at it individually.

Many apologies to those of you still waiting.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/support/Tickets-for-Review-7-days-older-Part-2/page/36#post4742091

(edited by Inculpatus cedo.9234)

Posted by: Kevjoe.6172

Kevjoe.6172

1137925:Reset password for old account / @ncsoft

I’ve submitted this on the 15th of January, so it’s been almost a month without a reply. Could you please check this out?

Thanks!

The Cynnical Necro
Proud member of The Brothers Company [BROS] on Far Shiverpeaks

Posted by: alphawolf.2185

alphawolf.2185

Hello,
My friend submitted a ticket, he just needs his authenticate removed, the ticket number is #1235537. I know support is swamped, please review the ticket soon.

-Thank you for your time

I am the friend mentioned. My issue has been resolved. Thank you!

Posted by: Sa Diablo Warlord.7821

Sa Diablo Warlord.7821

Hello,

My friend’s account is locked. After having submitted multiple messages (one back in December) with no response & unable to login I am here to post on my friend’s behalf.

Tickets are: 1234966 , 1051182 , 1247019

I have also had my account locked multiple times (claimed as having been hacked/unsecured though I suspect really because of inactivity) since having owned this game from first day of release. I beseech the Technical Support team to get in contact with my friend & resolve the matter.

I haven’t been playing frequently as of late & his presence may prove an incentive to play more.

Please & Thank you.

Posted by: Berelious.3290

Berelious.3290

A fellow player contacted me via FB and asked that I post his ticket here. Apparently he’s been waiting 2 weeks for a reply. (1203727:Bought Game Via Steam / Merging Accounts)

Corwin Grimjaw: Guardian (80)
Yak’s Bend Server
Crimethink [ct]

Posted by: Niabi.5928

Niabi.5928

Hello, my friend’s account is locked. He didn’t have no response for now,

his ticket is 1130075.

He’s a player from 7 years, but one year ago tried to log in and were asked to give the authenticator code and he didn’t enabled it on his account.

Hope you’ll do something for him. Thank you.

Posted by: Szolari.8143

Szolari.8143

Hi my guildmate has authenticator problem, he submitted a ticket 5 days ago and still no reply.

Ticket #: 1242231

Thank You

Posted by: allgoodinmyhood.7382

allgoodinmyhood.7382

over a month without a word…

Posted by: Natas II.9360

Natas II.9360

Hello,

My account is still restricted after 3 weeks…This is my second account.

Had the same issue with this account and my primary 3 weeks ago that got fixed and was told told that Both accounts were cleared.

The minute I used the same credit card on this account I got flagged again…That was 2 weeks ago.

So frustrating not being able to buy gems, transfer funds, email, deposiuts. etc….

Been over 2 weeks since I’ve submitted this ticket : 1221967

Thanks in advance.

Posted by: Seba.7931

Seba.7931

ticket: “1139087” 16 day’s about last reply…

Posted by: Natas II.9360

Natas II.9360

So I get this reply today.

“Before we can look into your request, we require that you contact us through the Guild Wars 2 Support Interface. We are unable to help you with a request filed through any other means.”

WHAT!???

How else would I get these ticket numbers!??

Your request (1242585:Re: Request received: 1221967:New Account Restrictions Are Back!) has been updated. To add information to your request, simply reply to this email. If you no longer need assistance, just reply with “I no longer need help” in the body of your email.

This is ridiculous.