Trading Post Doesn't Work

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: SnakePlissken.1736

SnakePlissken.1736

The trading post never works on my mac. I can access the gem store but I can’t sell or buy anything on the market, how convenient for you. Please fix it, i’v had the problem since release and it’s very discouraging since it’s a vital part of the game.

Attachments:

Posted by: Lilsteele.4567

Lilsteele.4567

I sometimes have to log out (& kill the launcher) and log back in to fix it. Not sure if it is a mac related issue, a guild mate told me how to fix it.

Still it’s annoying sometimes.

Posted by: KittiiPaws.3079

KittiiPaws.3079

Sometimes the trading post gets a little buggy, even for windows players. The page keeps loading and loading.. But normally if you reboot it should fix it (for most windows players of course). When trading post is being crappy with me, I just check later and most of the times it works then.

I do remember the first days I played Guild Wars trading post didn’t work at all. But now it works most of the times (:

- Meow -

Posted by: Todd.8162

Todd.8162

Logging out then reconnecting usually fixes this issue for me.

Posted by: Kyllaa.1385

Kyllaa.1385

Another possible solution is to delete the contents of the gw2 folder and let the client redownload them. Sorry, I don’t have the how-to link accessible atm.

Posted by: snowfaire.2781

snowfaire.2781

NOTHING on the TP has been working the past few days. I have logged and relogged constantly and still nothing. Relogging used to fix it every time, but not anymore /sigh.

Posted by: Felicja.6891

Felicja.6891

@snowfaire: Re-downloading the GW2 client and applying the patch manually again has fixed this problem for many users. Could you try re-downloading your client by following the instructions at (see the bottom portion of the instructions so you don’t have to re-download the 20GB GW2.dat file; starts with words: “Here is an additional Work Around if the update does not work:”)
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/mac/TgUpdate-1-11-everytime-i-open-the-launcher/3394514

Posted by: snowfaire.2781

snowfaire.2781

@ Felicia

I tried that and it didn’t work. Thank you though ^^.

Posted by: Felicja.6891

Felicja.6891

@ snowfaire: please see my reply to your other message in the Tg-Update 1.11 forum.

Posted by: LaMizzy.9804

LaMizzy.9804

I provided a solution a while back…give it a try, hopefully it help.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Mac-Beta-Trading-Post-Issues/first#post3156901

NA Server (Henge of Denravi) [Epic] Architects of Destiny : Mizumi