Where did the items go?

Where did the items go?

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Lucifeh.1028

Lucifeh.1028

I didn’t think too much about the bonus items I receive when I purchased GW2, but now that I AM thinking about them, I realize I never got them!

I don’t have the suit of legacy armour, the mithril box or the 10 xp boosters.

The only possible reason I can think of is that it was only given to the very first character you created after logging into the game, but that’d just be silly…wouldn’kitten
Because I accidentally chose a german server for my first character and then deleted it because I couldn’t understand a thing anyone said.

Wait, there’s one more reason I can think of…Was this offer only made this month? I bought the game (DIGITAL HEROIC EDITION) in december.
Anyways, I hope some of you helpful chaps can help clear up my issue and give me an explanation.

Thanks in advance!

Where did the items go?

Posted by: ShiningSquirrel.3751

ShiningSquirrel.3751

Your first guess is correct, it was only given to the first character you created. It would have been sent as an in game mail message. If you did not collect it, you can try opening a ticket with support. Top of page, “support” then “submit a request”.

Where did the items go?

Posted by: Lucifeh.1028

Lucifeh.1028

I don’t believe I received it, no.

Where did the items go?

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

The team will be able to look into this for you, so do feel free to submit a ticket.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet