error code 7:11:3:189:101

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Keefe.3821

Keefe.3821

This is really getting annoying. Horrible lag and now I’m constantly getting booted off.

Posted by: Keefe.3821

Keefe.3821

So is there a solution to this or is it just screw the paying costumer? I guess I’ll just have to go back to playing Tera.

Posted by: BrownMonkey.4061

BrownMonkey.4061

The post by NonToxic in another thread seems like a quick, possible fix. It can be found here https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/tech/Code-7-11-3-191-101-2

If that still doesn’t fix your issues, try opening command prompt in Windows, navigate to the GW2 folder in there and type “gw2 -repair”
The client will then launch and start verifying your game files. I had problems logging in and weird lag loading game + lag doing anything even if you manage to get in, but this method fixed all those (for me at least).

Captain of Bloody Pirates [YARR] – Gandara

Posted by: Malandrazi.6742

Malandrazi.6742

Thanks Brownmonkey but I’m having this issue on a fresh install.

Posted by: Keiphen.7249

Keiphen.7249

Hey guys, here’s the situation I was WvWing last night until I lost connection, I thought it was just a hiccup in my internet connection therefore I just ignored it and went to sleep. Next thing I know as I sign in onto GW2 the very next day, my password had been changed so I had to reset it. Thus I did, then when I went online, all my majority of my characters had been stripped and whenever I try to click on the character to log in. I get sent to the loading screen and then logged off with the code:7:11:3:189:101

What happened? Don’t tell me I actually got hacked….I would have never expected to get hacked in GW2

Posted by: Happy Nap.4980

Happy Nap.4980

So, i also have this code:7 problem. I just bought the game 2 days ago.. the thing is, that i can log on, view my characters, i can even stand still once i am in the world. However, ones i start moving, after a minute or so i get the code:7 problem… I know a lot of other poeple also have code:7 problems, but does it all happen after you start moving, or is it just default disconect after a set amount of time?

I hope someone can help me here

Posted by: Rawkan.3749

Rawkan.3749

I’m getting this every minute. It kills any fun I’m trying to have playing this game.

Tried the connect test and everything was fine, still getting it. Trying the repair thing now, and if that doesn’t fix it I’m uninstalling. Too bad as I really want to play this game

Posted by: cyst.3108

cyst.3108

im having the same issue… o now what?

After June 25 im like… 90% happier

Posted by: Kashim.2630

Kashim.2630

Impossible to do fractals, impossible to do wvw, impossible to do world events, impossible to stay online.

I unistalled the game and reinstaled it but i keep getting dc’ed.

Posted by: stormstrike.9147

stormstrike.9147

I tried deleting that file mentioned in the link BrownMonkey posted. It worked until the next time I tried to play then back to normal. So deleted it again. I notice that file holds the username when I check the remember log in name (I didn’t say remember password).

So tried again only this time didn’t do the “remember username” bit but typed it in manually. Played just fine for hours. Logged out and did the remember name again and got error 7 randomly. Tried it again by deleting the file and not using remember name and again played for hours without issue again.

Hope this helps some people.

Posted by: Adahem.3582

Adahem.3582

I’m having this issue too. I haven’t played in 6 months due to moving from the Uk to Bulgaria, and on top of that I’m on a different computer as my HDD died. I wondered if it might be some router settings, but everything else works fine. My son is playing another game online atm with no trouble, and my wife is on You-tube. I’ll try what stormstrike suggests as it has to be a problem with the client if its not serverside or ISP related.
Looking at other threads this issue has been around for months

Posted by: Tazeris.6039

Tazeris.6039

This is pathetic. Can play for about half day just becauese it keeps dc all time no mather where my char is… I just have no idea what i payed for, i realy want my money back. Many private cracked servers of other games have better connectivity than this PAYED f***. None of things ( antivirus, firewalls turning off and so on… ) worked to fix it and nobody seem to care about it. Not talking about all these fps issues…. And this suppouse to be the best game of the year ? Dont sell it if you cant maintain it playable, because now its like – “Oh half our players cant play our game they payed for, nevermind, keep selling it, maybe it will fix itself somehow”.
Pathetic.
Sorry for english.

Posted by: Fay.2735

Fay.2735

This is pathetic. Can play for about half day just becauese it keeps dc all time no mather where my char is… I just have no idea what i payed for, i realy want my money back. Many private cracked servers of other games have better connectivity than this PAYED f***. None of things ( antivirus, firewalls turning off and so on… ) worked to fix it and nobody seem to care about it. Not talking about all these fps issues…. And this suppouse to be the best game of the year ? Dont sell it if you cant maintain it playable, because now its like – “Oh half our players cant play our game they payed for, nevermind, keep selling it, maybe it will fix itself somehow”.
Pathetic.
Sorry for english.

The connection problems have started the past few days. I’ve been having similar problems where especially during large fights I’m getting 30 seconds to a minute lag and occasionally disconnecting with the err 7. This was not the case prior. I’m sure they are investigating despite it being a weekend.

•— Fay Everdunes | Fay Erduna | Lilyfay (Fay.2735) — Mesmer/Revenant — [NA]FA — 8k±Hrs Played —•
Have you heard of the city? The ancient uru? Where there was power to write worlds

(edited by Fay.2735)

Tazeris.6039

Pathetic.
Sorry for english.

The connection problems have started the past few days. I’ve been having similar problems where especially during large skill fights I’m getting 30 seconds to a minute lag and occasionally disconnecting with the err 7. This was not the cause prior. I’m sure they are investigating despite it being a weekend.

Well, i started playing week ago, maybenow, after you mention it first few days were more stable, but now, i cant play completely , dont see nothing apart char screen

Posted by: Fay.2735

Fay.2735

Pathetic.
Sorry for english.

The connection problems have started the past few days. I’ve been having similar problems where especially during large skill fights I’m getting 30 seconds to a minute lag and occasionally disconnecting with the err 7. This was not the cause prior. I’m sure they are investigating despite it being a weekend.

Well, i started playing week ago, maybenow, after you mention it first few days were more stable, but now, i cant play completely , dont see nothing apart char screen

Yeah. Are you in the UK by any chance and have BT as your internet provider? Seems a lot of people are having issues but then some from other providers report the same problem. But it’s definitely a recent thing that has started and has been getting worse. (Some people think it could be to do with the internet getting DDOS’ed but I don’t know about that… either way I’m sure they are looking into it. Such issues aren’t always easy to fix).

•— Fay Everdunes | Fay Erduna | Lilyfay (Fay.2735) — Mesmer/Revenant — [NA]FA — 8k±Hrs Played —•
Have you heard of the city? The ancient uru? Where there was power to write worlds

Tazeris.6039

Nah, not UK :T

Posted by: Gwyllion Redsky.5241

Gwyllion Redsky.5241

I am in Eastern Europe and it is the same. The last few days i had lags and 3-4 dc/s a day. Today, even before the patch I dc every 10 minutes. No matter where I am or what I do – dungeon, fractal , wvw, la … Unplayable. It was ok only a week ago, and I have been playing for more then a year. Hard reset crashes, yes , dc now and then, yes , but ok, once or twice a day. Now I can not play the game. Log on, whatever I do, wherever I go – dc, error 7.11.3.191.101
Read this thread from the start, took 2h, did everything suggested there – just did not download the full client again. Still dc all the time. Waiting for the patch, maybe it will change back to normal. Fingers crossed.

Posted by: Sanel.5603

Sanel.5603

As Gwy, i never had issues with DC’s but tonight i cant play at all…. DC every 3 min returning me to character select screen.

Posted by: Zaborg.7302

Zaborg.7302

I started to dc today as well. It was all okay for long time but since today I started to dc so much…I had to do one quest dungeon like 4 times….

Posted by: derogs.6570

derogs.6570

Getting same error, lag for few seconds then dc.
Issues started today.

Posted by: Gwyllion Redsky.5241

Gwyllion Redsky.5241

As Gwy, i never had issues with DC’s but tonight i cant play at all…. DC every 3 min returning me to character select screen.

Well , it is a bit better after the patch but I still dc with the same error code, just not every 5 min.Howvever, i was doing Teq just now and it is going to be a kill for sure but dc-d .Could not get back on the server, ended up in an empty of. This is very annoying.
Even more because it seems no one from the guys who should/must fix this – cares.
Here and there a casual comment about a serious, game breaking problem for a lot of people , since day one ? Strange. In any other business someone who cares so little about customers would close the shop very fast.

Posted by: Pecar.1236

Pecar.1236

Ty Anet for fuvvvvking up game after new patch never got so many lags and dc like after this every time at teq hame got dc before patch never got any problems Ty anet ty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you dont want any fix this make teq event for every 1h not waiting more that 1 hour like idiot for stupid dc

(edited by Pecar.1236)

Posted by: Scarran.9845

Scarran.9845

Just to add to this thread that im also getting random DC’s and my fiance is also getting them. She appears to be having it worse off than me though as she is lucky to get an hours play before it DC’s her.

Myself it happens 1-3 times a day and all at random periods but I tend to see the huge lag spikes then notice nothing firing off and everything stops and then I realise im about to get dc’d.

My machine and my fiance’s machine are in different locations and we are on different ISP’s and use different security software.

If it helps in on EU and the server is Piken Square and this only came about for me when EOTM was introduced.

Axere – lvl 80 Necro
Nemmeister – lvl 80 Engineer
Jay Knot – lvl 80 Warrior | Rusty Colt – lvl 80 Thief

Posted by: Curunen.8729

Curunen.8729

Tried playing again, same error.

No problems other than with gw2.

Posted by: Proxo.2351

Proxo.2351

Tried playing again, same error.

No problems other than with gw2.

+1

Posted by: Twistystix.4856

Twistystix.4856

I’ve been getting this stupid error since December. I’ve tried everything I could. Deleting the local.dat file… Using the port 80 thingy.. Anything posted about “fixing” the problem there is a 99.9% chance I’ve done it. Nothing works.

On a good day, I can play for maybe 30 mins before it starts to disconnect me. No matter which character I’m using, I get the same error over and over and over. I’m also on Crystal Desert.

Maybe it’s the individual servers? I don’t know. I don’t have enough gems to move to a different server, and I’m not allowed to buy gems anyway. ._. I’d try guesting on a server, but I’ve never done it and I don’t know how. If possible, could someone try guesting on a random server (that’s not CD) and see if that helps?

I’m unsure what to do about all this, but it needs to be fixed ASAP, it’s ruining a lot of people’s playing experience. If it’s not fixed soon, GW2 will start losing more and more players, including me.

Posted by: Tecca.4036

Tecca.4036

Just to add to this thread that im also getting random DC’s and my fiance is also getting them. She appears to be having it worse off than me though as she is lucky to get an hours play before it DC’s her.

Myself it happens 1-3 times a day and all at random periods but I tend to see the huge lag spikes then notice nothing firing off and everything stops and then I realise im about to get dc’d.

My machine and my fiance’s machine are in different locations and we are on different ISP’s and use different security software.

If it helps in on EU and the server is Piken Square and this only came about for me when EOTM was introduced.

Same server, same problem. Only for me the bolded part happens every 1-2 minutes. This started happening today, though a lot of problems were apparent last night. And some more minor ones with the latest update that were easily ignored. But now it’s at a point of being literally unplayable.

My internet and computer are perfectly fine to run the game and have been for months.

Posted by: Vaske.2817

Vaske.2817

Same issue as everyone else here, getting dc, lag spikes that last for like 10 seconds, being unable to connect to servers…..come on please fix this…..i am playing on desolation eu.

I just did tracet….whats up with this?

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601]
Copyright © 2009 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Users\XXXXX>tracert 206.127.159.184

Tracing route to 206-127-159-184.plaync.com [206.127.159.184]
over a maximum of 30 hops:

1 5 ms 99 ms 99 ms 192.168.1.254
2 11 ms 10 ms 11 ms 109.93.190.1
3 11 ms 11 ms 10 ms 212.200.15.165
4 11 ms 11 ms 11 ms 212.200.6.162
5 14 ms 28 ms 37 ms 212.200.6.186
6 33 ms 23 ms 23 ms xe-2-2-0.vie20.ip4.tinet.net [77.67.76.101]
7 38 ms 38 ms 38 ms xe-4-2-2.fra61.ip4.tinet.net [89.149.185.101]
8 38 ms 38 ms 38 ms cdnetworks-gw.ip4.tinet.net [77.67.71.122]
9 38 ms 38 ms 38 ms 206-127-157-94.plaync.com [206.127.157.94]
10 38 ms 38 ms 38 ms 206-127-157-102.plaync.com [206.127.157.102]
11 * * * Request timed out.
12 * * * Request timed out.
13 * * * Request timed out.
14 * * * Request timed out.
15 * * * Request timed out.
16 * * * Request timed out.
17 * * * Request timed out.
18 * * * Request timed out.
19 * * * Request timed out.
20 * * * Request timed out.
21 * * * Request timed out.
22 * * * Request timed out.
23 * * * Request timed out.
24 * * * Request timed out.
25 * * * Request timed out.
26 * * * Request timed out.
27 * * * Request timed out.
28 * * * Request timed out.
29 * * * Request timed out.
30 * * * Request timed out.

Trace complete.

(edited by Vaske.2817)

Posted by: Fat Disgrace.4275

Fat Disgrace.4275

come on, this is week 2 now… same thing happens every day. and at primetime every map that has a few players on it(dosnt matter what map) the lagg kicks in hard and then you lose conection – code 7:11:3:189:101

Fat Disgrace (banned) Man Flu Survivor – war/The Cabbage -Thief (gunners hold / [TaG])

gw1 – healing signet/frenzy/charge

Posted by: jtrott.7265

jtrott.7265

I am having the same issue on Vabbi server seem to get this most of the time when in the peak playing hours and high population areas.

Posted by: jayvux.4128

jayvux.4128

Tried EVERY suggestion my ISP (Verizon) gave me, none seem to work so far..
Laptop maintenance, laptop full re-installation, reset router, port forwarding, using public network, turn off anti-virus programs, use wired connection, turn off firewall, etc.
Also used all off anet’s suggestions, using port 80, etc.
No results. :S

GM of Leaders [LEAD]
Server: Darkhaven (fb.com/groups/guildwars2darkhaven)
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheJayvux

Posted by: SnowPumpkin.1809

SnowPumpkin.1809

Since the last update I am receiving the same error code 7 now to, and cant play -.- I have never hacked so that’s not the problem, I don’t even know how. This makes me really upset I paid for this game for me and my boyfriend to play together now I cant play it!!

Posted by: ZeroPresence.3412

ZeroPresence.3412

Still getting this issue even AFTER port forwarding. So depressing :/

Posted by: Zorainda.3495

Zorainda.3495

Ever since last update ,I keep disconnecting (often 3-4 times within the hour) and getting this error, no matter where I am. Basically I get thrown back to the character selection screen and, as my internet connection is fine, I am able to enter back to the game. But 20-30 mins later, it is a given I ll disconnect again, before the update I didn’t have any problem with this error.

Posted by: Qarandir.6132

Qarandir.6132

I’ve been suffering from this now for the last 2 days, making the game nearly unplayable. Happens only on my Warrior, does not happen at all on my Ranger. Cannot level him for more than 5 minutes without a DC. Chat is fine, and I can move around in the world but not interact or use skills, before being dropped and when I log back in I’m often somewhere else entirely.

Posted by: Erebus.4732

Erebus.4732

I have this problem as well, it started a week ago and I had 0 problems before this. Idk whats going on but I tried everything and it still crashes. I just hope it gets fixed soon.

Posted by: Mokk.2397

Mokk.2397

From what I understand this error is a packet loss error.If you know what packets are, the lagg is caused by the send and resend of missing or erroneous packets between your computer and NCsoft servers.This can also cause rubber banding because your computer and the server become out of sync. If things get to far out of sync then you’ll be disconnected.This is to prevent hacking.Not of course saying that your hacking ,its just that the servers don’t know the difference.
I believe according to other references to the lagg issue Anet is addressing this issue.As for me I’m just going wait and see how things progress.

Posted by: Cornish.8472

Cornish.8472

I have also started getting this error code about 2 hrs ago as soon as I went to frostgorge Iam lucky to get between 2 WP’s before I get kicked in addition to this I closed the game down and restarted and got this error code 48:1000:7006:1231

Posted by: Erebus.4732

Erebus.4732

Well it gotten worse for me, I even went as far as to re install Gw2, but I crash in less then 5 mins and more frequent. Making GW2 unplayable for me, and yes its the same 7:11 error.
Edit: I even tried everything on the support page and it still doesn’t work.

(edited by Erebus.4732)

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

So I was having this issue for the last three days. Constant server dc’s like an intermittent connection. Up until then I’d been running GW2 since launch without a problem whatsoever.

I run windows firewall on win 7. After going into the firewall settings and permitting GW2, the problem resolved and ive had perfect connectivity.

(edited by Ross Biddle.2367)

Posted by: Qarandir.6132

Qarandir.6132

Update, since my last post and various tickets have garnered zero reponse from A-Net (I thought Bioware had bad CS).

Have tried:
GW2 Repair
Forwarding ports
Updating Network drivers
Changing wifi channels
Lowering firewall settings
Allowing GW2 through firewalls
Disabling antivirus
Restarting router
Disabling dual bands on wifi
Traceroute doesn’t suggest bad things according to the guide on the GW2 support site

I doubt it’s a problem with my internet provider; everything else runs smoothly while GW2 is up or not. Torrenting files, streaming media, Steam, other downloads and MMOs, FPS’s, anything and everything. Just constant disconnecting on GW2, so much so that it is unplayable, as others have mentioned.

The fact this has gone on for so long, with very few helpful suggestions has severely dimmed the regard I had for the devs and team.

Posted by: Supreme.3164

Supreme.3164

Any solution yet?…Lost my 5th game today thx to this bug