game is unplayable

game is unplayable

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Ledddawe.8964

Ledddawe.8964

i paly this game for year or sooo i can play it on medium settings in wvw and never had any lags now after patch i start lagging that much that i cant even play i need reset whole game and sometimes even pc to make it run normaly also this happens to me in pvp in match 5vs5 lol ? what should i do …. sorry for my bad english

game is unplayable

Posted by: Darkobra.6439

Darkobra.6439

Wait until NCSoft do something to protect their servers against the DDoS spam.

game is unplayable

Posted by: Xyos.2740

Xyos.2740

Game is constantly DC with 7:11:3:191:101
Started happening after the patch. I can’t stay on now for more than 5 mins or so.

game is unplayable

Posted by: Deakon.7891

Deakon.7891

I’m having the same issues. It works fine for about 5 minutes then the FPS drops to an unplayable rate. I’m not buying the DDOS attack excuse. If that were the case, it wouldn’t work for 5 minutes then stop… it just wouldn’t work at all.

game is unplayable

Posted by: Kohlteth.3715

Kohlteth.3715

Morelike Lvl3 Directing all traffic thru Europe causing major lag / disconnects, not some dipstick doing DDos

check out

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/tech/Anet-Level3-is-breaking-you/first#post4210348

game is unplayable

Posted by: james.6938

james.6938

i have pretty much the same problem, i’ve had it for about a week (or two) now, and wvw is just horrendous to play on, i have a pretty good computer and use to his atleast 30 fps minimum in any situation 60v60+ on all high settings, however now if im in a area with 3v3 my frames crashes from around 50 to 3-13 fps and makes it simply pointless playing, just constant lag and stuttering, i’ve been waiting a while for a reply but they seem to just bi-pass the problem and hope no one complains, are they even trying to fix it? ridiculous.