laptop users!! Will this handle gw2?

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Izbiq.1293

Izbiq.1293

Acer V3-772G 17,3" HD+ / i5-4200M / 8GB / 1000GB / GT750 4GB

Will a laptop with these specs handle gw2 on atleast medium and with no. fps-drops?

Posted by: vesperia.6097

vesperia.6097

Yes it will maybe in zergs you will see some decreased performance but the rest you will get pretty much maxed. Now don’t wait and get in game!

Might makes me right!

Posted by: Izbiq.1293

Izbiq.1293

Yes it will maybe in zergs you will see some decreased performance but the rest you will get pretty much maxed. Now don’t wait and get in game!

Aah miss gw2 so much! My surnade and frostande, need a better comp tho Tnx for info vespeira

Posted by: Natsu Dragneel.1625

Natsu Dragneel.1625

In my opinion, you will be able to run on mid-high without lag for most places/content (probably around 45fps+ and dip to 30ish in cities, probably wont be noticeable, WvW will be similar to cities and pretty bad in zergs (lowest should still get 20+ fps in zergs, but that’s the same for everyone, you could build yourself a beast of a computer and still not be lag-free in WvW at high+ settings)

You might be able to run on high and maybe get 15-20fps.

I am just basing this off my laptop (V3-571G, very similar specs but mines a bit older, so I took what I got and added another 10+fps to my estimates)

(edited by Natsu Dragneel.1625)