ANET Stop avoiding the issue of skill lag!!

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Colly.4073

Colly.4073

SKILL DELAY!

When is it going to be fixed, Are you even working on it? A guess, Anything is better than ignoring EVERY single kitten post that is made about it.

Posted by: Ashley Segovia.8276

Ashley Segovia.8276

Technical Support

Next

Hello Colly – Just letting you know that Skill Delay is a known issue and this has been addressed multiple times in various threads as seen here:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/tech/Eyefinity/page/3#post2088595

At this time there is no ETA for a fix but it is being looked into.

Colly.4073

Hello Colly – Just letting you know that Skill Delay is a known issue and this has been addressed multiple times in various threads as seen here:

Thanks for the reply at least, BTW Ashley you link has nothing to do with skill delay :/

Posted by: Eolehyene.9084

Eolehyene.9084

So what shall we do ? Wait while we cannot play a game we paid ? We’re customer and we’re in right to have what we paid for… One day, it’s okay. Two day, is annoying, more it’s a shame!

[Tz] Warrior
“Come on hit me, hit me, please, some more,
While my team pounds you into the floor.”

Posted by: Ashley Segovia.8276

Previous

Ashley Segovia.8276

Technical Support

No problem Colly. The link isn’t related to Skill Delay but it’s just an example of a response from Gameplay Programmer Bill Freist who says he is aware of this issue and making it his priority at the moment.

Again, I’m sorry for any inconvenience this may cause but we don’t have an ETA for a fix at this time.

Posted by: Miragee.3604

Miragee.3604

So what shall we do ? Wait while we cannot play a game we paid ? We’re customer and we’re in right to have what we paid for… One day, it’s okay. Two day, is annoying, more it’s a shame!

It’s a known issue since the head start, so yeah… GW2 Server just can’t hold many people in one area using skills.

Colly.4073

No problem Colly. The link isn’t related to Skill Delay but it’s just an example of a response from Gameplay Programmer Bill Freist who says he is aware of this issue and making it his priority at the moment.

Again, I’m sorry for any inconvenience this may cause but we don’t have an ETA for a fix at this time.

Ashley that link is totally unrelated to the “Skill Delay” issue, I don’t see anything in that thread from Bill Freist acknowledging the issue of skill delay. Sorry!

Posted by: Geotherma.2395

Geotherma.2395

Ashley that link is totally unrelated to the “Skill Delay” issue, I don’t see anything in that thread from Bill Freist acknowledging the issue of skill delay. Sorry!

Glad you guys are happy

I’m sure we’ll evaluate any additional bugs with multi monitor play and get those addressed in a future update. Until then, addressing the “skill lag” issues are my number 1 priority.

See you guys in-game!

-Bill

………….

Intel i7 3.9ghz processor 16GB Ram 2TB HDD
Nvidia GTX 650 Win 7 64bit FFXI 4+yrs/Aion 4+ years Complete Noob~ Veteran OIF/OEF
http://everyonesgrudge.enjin.com/home MY GW2 Music http://tinyurl.com/cm4o6tu

(edited by Geotherma.2395)

Colly.4073

Glad you guys are happy

I’m sure we’ll evaluate any additional bugs with multi monitor play and get those addressed in a future update. Until then, addressing the “skill lag” issues are my number 1 priority.

See you guys in-game!

-Bill

………….

Ah didn’t notice that, thanks for highlighting it. Is there any way Bill Freist can update us on any progress made? If any. Players are Very Very frustrated at the moment.

Posted by: Ian Smith.8690

Ian Smith.8690

SKILL DELAY!

When is it going to be fixed, Are you even working on it? A guess, Anything is better than ignoring EVERY single kitten post that is made about it.

Please fix the title of this thread. It is vague title that does not properly describe the subject of the post. As stated by the CoC:
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
Use a relevant thread title that clearly expresses the subject of the thread.
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
I have now spent time on a subject I do not care to read about. I hope you will learn from this and I will not have to waste time with post made by you that are irrelevant to my interest while reading post that are. If you need assistance in coming up with a title, try this one “ANET, Stop avoiding the issue of skill lag.” Why Ms. Segovia did not address this already is beyond me.
That said, I do hope they are able to fix your issue as soon as possible so that you and others are able to enjoy the game.

I think a good developer should be a person not a professional. —DayZ designer Dean Hall

Posted by: TinkTinkPOOF.9201

TinkTinkPOOF.9201

Glad you guys are happy

See you guys in-game!

-Bill

………….

Ah didn’t notice that, thanks for highlighting it. Is there any way Bill Freist can update us on any progress made? If any. Players are Very Very frustrated at the moment.

It would be nice to hear about an update, but something on this side of the fence, I doubt we will hear about, there could be many compounding problems that are making what people see as skill lag, I admit suffering from it often as well. It could be a programing glitch or problem of some sort, or it could be a hardware issue, or over loading or even a given hop path people on given ISPs or locations are going through which in the end they have no control over, or it could be a combo of any of these.

6700k@5GHz | 32GB RAM | 1TB 850 SSD | GTX980Ti | 27" 144Hz Gsync

Colly.4073

I have now spent time on a subject I do not care to read about.

Yet you took the time to reply in detail, You say it is a subject you do not care about but then proceed to say you hope they fix it. You made me lol.

Just for you i edited the title.

(edited by Colly.4073)