Custom music wont suffle

Custom music wont suffle

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: bobyd.4698

bobyd.4698

Hey guildies!

I tried to do the custom music thing, I tested it and it works for the main menu, but the music always plays in order, is there a way to shuffle it?

I read you could use a 1 second silence to shuffle it but I put it the firt of the playlist and it does nothing

Any tips?

Custom music wont suffle

Posted by: Nightbringer.8596

Nightbringer.8596

Interesting, I seem to have a similar problem to yours among a few others that I posted here: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/tech/Playlists-and-Getting-Them-to-Work/first#post20004

I was hoping to generate more discussion on the matter, but these forums move lightning-fast.

Custom music wont suffle

Posted by: Mightylink.3816

Mightylink.3816

It would be nice if the main menu shuffled, I have a lot of great music that don’t fit anywhere in the game so I wanted them to play at the menu instead to relive those moments instead it always plays them in order which doesn’t work well considering I’m not going to sit in the main menu forever waiting for them all, I’m pretty nostalgic about my music collection, wish the MainMenu playlist would shuffle like all the other ones.

Mightylink – Norn Necromancer
Mythiclink – Asura Engineer

Custom music wont suffle

Posted by: bobyd.4698

bobyd.4698

Interesting, I seem to have a similar problem to yours among a few others that I posted here: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/tech/Playlists-and-Getting-Them-to-Work/first#post20004

I was hoping to generate more discussion on the matter, but these forums move lightning-fast.

I read through your post and I have the exact same problem as you. I put toghether about 100 songs for ambient from differnt games, and I only hear 2 or 3, the rest are the ingame songs already.

It would be nice if it started to work correctly, but I guess this is one of the lowest priority things right now.