Hamham.7504

Good luck and have fun!

Just how banana am I.

01/11 Blacktide/Drakkar Lake/Vabbi

in Match-ups

Posted by: YuGiOh.4906

YuGiOh.4906

http://mos.millenium.org/eu/matchups/map/1102

Another boring match-up. Funny how “Bt War [WvW]” left Blacktide to go to RoS.

BT you pulled some nice numbers tonight.

@ the Drakker Lake treb’er in Vabbi Keep in EB, I feel sorry for you, your team must hate you because your gona be trebbing for sometime. Fortified Walls (Veloka Tower).

in Match-ups

Posted by: Monkeymonger.9235

Monkeymonger.9235

Congratulations to Drakkar for winning this week. Can we move on now instead of being trapped in this? Or could you at least do the favor and park your blobs outside of the spawns so we don’t have to move to get some fights?
Thanks in advance.

in Match-ups

Posted by: YuGiOh.4906

YuGiOh.4906

Congratulations to Drakkar for winning this week. Can we move on now instead of being trapped in this? Or could you at least do the favor and park your blobs outside of the spawns so we don’t have to move to get some fights?
Thanks in advance.

What can you do.

PvE/PvP week again for me.

If Vabbi play their cards right neither BT or DL will have a night cap team we could beat BT to 2nd this week :P

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neandramathal.9536

Neandramathal.9536

If Vabbi play their cards right neither BT or DL will have a night cap team we could beat BT to 2nd this week :P

The Drakkar fight markers arriving at every tower right now suggest not

[GoV] Gnomes of Vabbi || [Imp] Impact
Currently @ Piken Square
Small scale unimpressive videos of unimpressiveness: http://www.youtube.com/neandramathal

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sin.4130

Sin.4130

The worst thing about this matchup is Vabbi. Who the hell put those guys here. I don’t think DL need more than 15 ppl to own them.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lalocat.6793

Lalocat.6793

Yay, another week of yak farming.

Thanks in advance.

I felt bad for you, then I read your sig. No mercy! ^^

in Match-ups

Posted by: Abstract.9258

Abstract.9258

The pew pew is strong with this sever.

Corrupted Thunder / Pay me for Stealth

(edited by Abstract.9258)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

Thanks in advance.

Exactly.

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

in Match-ups

Posted by: MedrekPL.5860

MedrekPL.5860

Yes, this is borring when DE have 80+ ppl in one map

(edited by MedrekPL.5860)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tumanir.9324

Tumanir.9324

Drakkar Publics looking for 15vs15 / 20vs20 fights!
Against Guilds or other organized public zergs!
Contact me → Tumanir.9324

in Match-ups

Monkeymonger.9235

Theres actually some good roaming to be done here and we had great fights tonight. So, out of academic interest:
How do you motivate your people to stay on a fully capped borderland at 1am on a saturday evening in a tightly packed zerg? There’s nothing to do except chase one or two groups of five and occasionally recap a camp. Why don’t they farm dungeons , build siege at our spawn or have naked rave parties at the bloodlust points?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crysis.9308

Crysis.9308

Theres actually some good roaming to be done here and we had great fights tonight. So, out of academic interest:
How do you motivate your people to stay on a fully capped borderland at 1am on a saturday evening in a tightly packed zerg? There’s nothing to do except chase one or two groups of five and occasionally recap a camp. Why don’t they farm dungeons , build siege at our spawn or have naked rave parties at the bloodlust points?

JUST THINK OF THE DOLYAK FINISHER!!!!!!! And the server pride, never forget the server pride

Domisium [DM] Diversity and Economics council, also Guild Chef.

in Match-ups

Posted by: HoodyMoody.6584

HoodyMoody.6584

Good evening guys!

Drakkar See Spähre [DSS] search Training GvG! 5vs5 or 10vs10.
LST? XI? CCCR? WvW? Tuna & Jamo Team? Ready for fun?
When? Thursday 20 pm Drakkarlake Borderlands, mill.
Pls whisper HoodyMoody.6584, Daior.1298 or Seeka.4308.

I search funny 1vs1 fights.
Pls whisper me -> HoodyMoody.6584

Ah, respect for CCCR. Very good guild. The action on Drakkar was great today.And great respect to all Vabbi player. You fight always. /bow

bye bye
Oh: Jamo, i love you.

(edited by HoodyMoody.6584)

in Match-ups

Sin.4130

So funny Germans offer fight 5v5 , 10v10 not 100 vs 100 , if they are here (brozne league) with those numbers i don’t want to think who play by their side.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jamo.2367

Jamo.2367

So funny Germans offer fight 5v5 , 10v10 not 100 vs 100 , if they are here (brozne league) with those numbers i don’t want to think who play by their side.

Not being funny but if BT had the numbers drakkar had you’d zerg just as much, I remember when the matchup was vabbi vs FoW vs BT, you’d have 1 massive blob (no small groups) and you’d go vabbi border flip all that then go to FoW flip there stuff etc. etc.
But now you are the ones having it done to you you complain, at least they are trying to get some fun fights from this I’ll be there blaub!

Ix Jamo – Back on vabbi!
[LNA] Luna Eclipse
[BNA] Banana Eclipse

in Match-ups

Posted by: Opynn.2936

Opynn.2936

The worst thing about this matchup is Vabbi. Who the hell put those guys here. I don’t think DL need more than 15 ppl to own them.

One Vabbi guild squad from [CB] play better then whole Drakkar blob. Drakkar just have numbers and that is, no skill, no tactic just huge numbers on every map. And there are blobs of zerkers how just melt under arrow carts fire.

And to that party of rangers from DL who chase me around whole map, most from [RAGE] guild- you must be borded or braindead, or both. I could wp few times but had too much fun trolling 5 or 7 ppl.

Opyrr[GoT] Warrior

in Match-ups

Sin.4130

Not being funny but if BT had the numbers drakkar had you’d zerg just as much, I remember when the matchup was vabbi vs FoW vs BT, you’d have 1 massive blob (no small groups) and you’d go vabbi border flip all that then go to FoW flip there stuff etc. etc.
But now you are the ones having it done to you you complain, at least they are trying to get some fun fights from this I’ll be there blaub!

For Vabbi everything above 20 is blob, BT is not even close to Germans blobs or other top bronze league servers. We can paint green your border in this matchup esay as always (that’s why you have only 1 wp in your border). You make a problem in this matchup because you just can’t even move out of respawn point.

(edited by Sin.4130)

in Match-ups

Posted by: piker.6790

piker.6790

For Vabbi everything above 20 is blob, BT is not even close to Germans blobs or other top bronze league servers. We can paint green your border in this matchup esay as always. You make a problem in this matchup because you just can’t even move out of respawn point.

Wow! you’re really pro! Gratz

[sr] Anticracy – Charr Engineer
Solo roamer
Currently roaming on Vabbi

in Match-ups

Sin.4130

Just thank BT for keeping Vabbi border wooden. You can only dream about it, when you act on your own.

in Match-ups

Monkeymonger.9235

For Vabbi everything above 20 is blob, BT is not even close to Germans blobs or other top bronze league servers. We can paint green your border in this matchup esay as always (that’s why you have only 1 wp in your border). You make a problem in this matchup because you just can’t even move out of respawn point.

Sir, i can assure you i’ve moved out of the respawn point. It’s not that great there! I chose to stay next to Siegerazer – he’s fluffy, gives clear commands and makes me feel secure.

Join vabbi now and roleplay with the best charrophiles in the game!

in Match-ups

Neandramathal.9536

Sir, i can assure you i’ve moved out of the respawn point. It’s not that great there! I chose to stay next to Siegerazer – he’s fluffy, gives clear commands and makes me feel secure.

He doesn’t make me feel secure… always looking at me funnily… >.>

Currently @ Piken Square
Small scale unimpressive videos of unimpressiveness: http://www.youtube.com/neandramathal

in Match-ups

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

If IMP had drakkar guild numbers they would be in the gold leaugue. You should be gratefull they keep it small.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jathres.7236

Jathres.7236

Also some of Imp smell funny… Especially a certain Asura.

Jathres BNF
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jathres
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Neandramathal.9536

Also some of Imp smell funny… Especially a certain Asura.

Nah, Nubu’s Charr account is in the guild, not his asura.

Currently @ Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nubu.6148

Nubu.6148

I do not smell !

Nubú -Engie -Asura-
BNF-Bitte nicht füttern-
Smallscale <3 !

in Match-ups

Sin.4130

[HoD]( true Blacktide Spartans) vs DL supply camp capping team:)
http://imageshack.us/a/img404/6077/eoi0.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img571/2319/hb2e.jpg

in Match-ups

Monkeymonger.9235

Should have stayed at Siegerazer…

in Match-ups

Sin.4130

Should have stayed at Siegerazer…

It is good for vabbi but after only that two fights I had monthly invaders kill achieve.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tumanir.9324

Tumanir.9324

[HoD]( true Blacktide Spartans) vs DL supply camp capping team:)
http://imageshack.us/a/img404/6077/eoi0.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img571/2319/hb2e.jpg

I’m sorry that we need supply on reset evening

in Match-ups

Posted by: MarvinESuggs.5408

MarvinESuggs.5408

Thanks to Blacktides [IX] Guild for farming the JP on BT Borderlands ^^

Marvin Esuggs – Marvin E Suggs –
Marvin Es Uggs
~ [ODZ] Leader ~ Drakkar Lake ~

in Match-ups

Posted by: Piui.4081

Piui.4081

Dear enemies on Vabbi an Blacktide,

I’m here in response to a request from my highly respected members from the “Asuraeliteschlachttrupp” ( asura elite battle unit). In their eagerness to train their skills i ask for some “A” vs G. (10 vs 10 ; 15 vs 15; 20 vs 20; or even 40 vs 40 “if we get enough asuras we try it”) For your information, the Asuraeliteschlachttrupp is NOT a guild,but consists of a wide range of asuras from different guilds from Drakkar Lake or in exile living ex-drakkar-lake players who love to play their asura. We are mostly public-players and so do not have a standard setup.

If you are interested in meeting us, please contact me in-game or by pm: Piui.4081 I want to set up some matches on Thursday evening on Drakkar Lake,… that’s the only map that does NOT have a queue longer than a 2 hours.

Sincerely and humble,

Piui

(edited by Piui.4081)

in Match-ups

Monkeymonger.9235

The Casual Bloodshed esport department is proud to announce that in the future we’ll sell our services in gvg’s. The rate is 2g/player per round, 1g back if we go down.

We’ll have to discuss the matter with our esteemed colleagues from the IMP roaming corporation at our next meeting, but we might be up for some 10v10’s if there is anybody interested.

Edit: I’m looking for duels if anybody wants to .

in Match-ups

Sin.4130

Funny is that all this evening (for few hours) all DL ppl was trying to take our wooden keep in enternal , they failed many times with massive wipe, and Vabbi with clear way on their own area died in our keep next to German corpses, this is beyond my understand of Vabbi art of war.

(edited by Sin.4130)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hamham.7504

Hamham.7504

Is CB a serious corporation?

Just how banana am I.

in Match-ups

Posted by: x Charlie.4820

x Charlie.4820

Funny is that all this evening (for few hours) all DL ppl was trying to take our wooden keep in enternal , they failed many times with massive wipe, and Vabbi with clear way on their own area died in our keep next to German corpses, this is beyond my understand of Vabbi art of war.

Majority of people i know on vabbi are down here for fun, if they cared for the whole PPT system, they would have moved.

So if i think i’m gona get a fight in your keep, I’m going to come to your keep.

I play the game for fun, As do most vabbi players, so we’ll go where we can get fights.
Some people find taking undefended objectives really fun, others (probably most vabbi players) Don’t. Otherwise they wouldn’t stay on the lowest WvW populated server.
I hope this helps you better understand.

You seem to be set out to insult vabbi however, hopefully you can help me better understand this?

Chazwyne, Necromancer <3
Smallscale <3 Vabbi
The Original Dudes [to]

(edited by x Charlie.4820)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Abstract.9258

Abstract.9258

Of course it is feel free to contact Jan from customer services and she will be able to give you reference from one of our very happy customers.

Corrupted Thunder / Pay me for Stealth

in Match-ups

Monkeymonger.9235

Last year we made twenty million pound profit from our exclusive CB sneakers and “Kneel to the gods from higher tiers!” t-shirts. Judge for yourself.
For further information i’ll have Mike from marketing send over some investment brochures.

Edit: Dear X Charlie,
Vabbi is last because every single one of their players suck. People flock to better servers because of all the fly hackers and cheaters. It’s a disgrace!

(edited by Monkeymonger.9235)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jathres.7236

Jathres.7236

maybe we should start a petition to ban all Vabbi Players since they are all fly hackers and cheaters anyway!

Also 2g is kinda cheap.. The Way Gw2 Economy is on the rise! So you should make atleast a 5g/3g deal!

Jathres BNF
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jathres
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Trick.9370

Trick.9370

Last year we made twenty million pound profit from our exclusive CB sneakers and “Kneel to the gods from higher tiers!” t-shirts. Judge for yourself.
For further information i’ll have Mike from marketing send over some investment brochures.

CB stands for Cillit Bang?

Xcefior – dd ele
All alone in space and time.
There’s nothing here but whats here is mine.

in Match-ups

Neandramathal.9536

Mike seems pretty overworked tbh, just yesterday I saw him working security.

Currently @ Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: met.9653

met.9653

I dont know if this germans from dl even try, massive zerg and still cant take wooden keep with zero supp. and massive holes in walls
But that psy guild from vabbi, it was funny watching 20 bt players chasing 5 vabbi and still cant get them down

in Match-ups

Posted by: Alicornus.7095

Alicornus.7095

Although it’s a shame because you’re really putting up a fight if you get the chance to, the matchup isn’t exactly a nail-biter because Drakkar Lake has more WvW players than Blacktide and Vaabi altogether. Combine this with the queue of doom and it becomes apparent why we don’t and often enough can’t gather our most gritty veterans everywhere and everytime.
There is also a tendency to not give your best when there is no pressure to do so, and having an unnecessarily long fight against a bunch of determined opponents is certainly more fun than having a short one and waiting for something to happen for hours to come or running around all the time while trying to defend the entire Eternal Battlegrounds.
Speaking for myself I enjoy the times when you’re able to gather enough players on a map to stand your ground for a while, even when our performance is not always what it could be (and sometimes should be). Watching fortified and well armed keeps with no significant opposing forces around is not the most exciting thing to do in GW2 after all.

in Match-ups

Neandramathal.9536

There has been the odd attempt by Vabbi to gain ground, but even a 3 man assault on a tower is usually met with a zerg arrival. It’s understandable that sitting in T3 keeps isn’t the most entertaining (as you said yourself) so any action is something to look for, just a little saddening that the whole T3 objectives thing are never going to get wiped out because of that zerg response, so the situation shan’t change.

At this stage I’d just be happy with enough time to take something and get a few AC’s up so that there can be a fight! Points mean nothing to me and we all know there is no chance of an open field fight working out

Today seems to be Blacktide/DL fighting over Vabbi BL, likely the only map with any real action.

Currently @ Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Valerith.6512

Valerith.6512

Yeah, there were some nice fights on Vabbi BL. Vabbi even gathered over 20 ppl group in garrison. Sadly you tried to break in while we were fighting with DLs at lord room, you had enough time to take towers and camps around instead.

[SHN]
Blacktide

in Match-ups

Posted by: Alicornus.7095

Alicornus.7095

Congratulations on the Stonemist claim to Vaabi, your timing was excellent.

in Match-ups

Neandramathal.9536

Let’s face it, only time we’re going to cap it in this matchup! There was only 3 of us to be fair, and I think 5 defenders total.

Currently @ Piken Square

in Match-ups

Sin.4130

The problems are:
1. Vabbi is way too weak for making any pressure,
2. I didn’t see any German group below 60+ ppl during day and 30+ during late night.

ANet should take a close look at league schedule, because this is just broken. I must say I have enough of wvw after only few days even I made insane amount of kills, Vabbi maintain over year, and that is pretty amazing. This evening we just left keep in enternal, even we knew that there will be ocean of loot.

(edited by Sin.4130)

in Match-ups

Posted by: x Charlie.4820

x Charlie.4820

The problems are:
1. Vabbi is way too weak for making any pressure,
2. I didn’t see any German group below 60+ ppl during day and 30+ during late night.

ANet should take a close look at league schedule, because this is just broken. I must say I have enough of wvw after only few days even I made insane amount of kills, Vabbi maintain over year, and that is pretty amazing. This evening we just left keep in enternal, even we knew that there will be ocean of loot.

Again, I’m not sure why you seem to think because vabbi have less players, that they don’t get kills.

I personally had 12 of my wvw achievements done after the first week and i don’t follow commanders, including the stonemist one and kills one, Which you’ve pointed out that you got in this matchup.

As for the incident at garrison, it was our BL we already had cliffside, we didn’t even know that blacktide was at the watergate till the fightmarker appeared… It only makes sence to expand to garrison and not go and take lake…..

Chazwyne, Necromancer <3
Smallscale <3 Vabbi
The Original Dudes [to]

in Match-ups

Monkeymonger.9235

Again, I’m not sure why you seem to think because vabbi have less players, that they don’t get kills.

Because you need a zerg to kill people, silly.