04/10 Fissure of Woe/Whiteside Ridge/Vabbi

in Match-ups

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

I vote that Vabbi should rename their server to trebbi.

Is this coming from a fissure player?

I’ve zoned into zones when we’re outmanned with no defenders, to find fissure trebbing our wooden objectives. lol.

Not complaining at all, just saying your server does it to. I’m one of the people who can accept that siege is part of WvW.

Yep fow player, and I a typical vabbi day. Build a treb in overlook, start trebbing SM all day because what else would you do. Bring 12 people to sm and get your kitten handed to you because we have more people, and repeat this 20 times a day.

Btw I loved the fight yesterday for SM, WSR sure had their numbers up for a while and we had a very tough fight. And then Vabbi was smart to take SM from the north gate. Good job

(edited by aspirine.6852)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Trick.9370

Trick.9370

I see Red people…

Quite some transfers I’ve noticed and confuses me a bit. Not sure who’s FoW or Vabbi nowadays.

Xcefior – dd ele
All alone in space and time.
There’s nothing here but whats here is mine.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jathres.7236

Jathres.7236

So Vabbi is the new T9 Bandwagon now?

I bet Impact had been hiring all those “People” to join Vabbi !

Jathres BNF
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jathres
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Korsbaek.9803

Korsbaek.9803

no we will only hire BNF but they dont want to be hired

Commander Korsbaek lvl 80 Guardian
Ayano Yagami lvl 80 ele

in Match-ups

Trick.9370

See what you did Jathres? :P

I just notice things but dont have a clue what is going on! I’ll keep my head down and see what happens in the future

Xcefior – dd ele

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arthos Ravron.3796

Arthos Ravron.3796

I remember when Vabbi and FoW were friends due to their low pop.

Then you teamed up with another server in assaulting us.

Good times.

Commander of FoW, Lieutenant of [AKP], and Proud Human and Guardian

“Humanity cannot grasp Utopia for it refuses to be worthy of it”

in Match-ups

Posted by: YuGiOh.4906

YuGiOh.4906

Good times.

Oh noes, not this crap again.

in Match-ups

Arthos Ravron.3796

Good times.

Hey, I like remembering.

in Match-ups

YuGiOh.4906

Good times.

Hey, I like remembering.

So do I, but it gona start another flame war, which noone should be subjected to.

in Match-ups

Posted by: castor.8019

castor.8019

Wow, that is awesome.
Vaabi completley destroyed on EB, we´re atm 2-3 peeps here, trying to get something done, had in fact some nice 2on2, but getting instantly zergrushed when doing anything.
Great success over the 2man Vaabi army.

in Match-ups

Posted by: x Charlie.4820

x Charlie.4820

I’ve zoned into zones when we’re outmanned with no defenders, to find fissure trebbing our wooden objectives. lol.

Not complaining at all, just saying your server does it to. I’m one of the people who can accept that siege is part of WvW.

Yep fow player, and I a typical vabbi day. Build a treb in overlook, start trebbing SM all day because what else would you do. Bring 12 people to sm and get your kitten handed to you because we have more people, and repeat this 20 times a day.

Apologies, i’ll tell people not to try because you’ll always zerg them, np.

Chazwyne, Necromancer <3
Smallscale <3 Vabbi
The Original Dudes [to]

in Match-ups

aspirine.6852

Meh it’s more annoying than usefull. If you want to commit suicide every hour or so go ahead. Free stomp is free.

in Match-ups

YuGiOh.4906

So disappointed. Roaming alone, looking for a nice 1v1, slap a war. down a thief, get zerged to death. GJ FoW.

Otherwise, good fight ^^

in Match-ups

Posted by: x Charlie.4820

x Charlie.4820

Meh it’s more annoying than usefull. If you want to commit suicide every hour or so go ahead. Free stomp is free.

So you’re complaining that people try? Forgive them for playing! Couldn’t care less if its annoying you tbfh.

Chazwyne, Necromancer <3
Smallscale <3 Vabbi
The Original Dudes [to]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neandramathal.9536

Neandramathal.9536

TBH, I’d rather that people tried and failed than just gave up ^^.

Let’s not forget FoW have failed plenty of things themselves

[GoV] Gnomes of Vabbi || [Imp] Impact
Currently @ Piken Square
Small scale unimpressive videos of unimpressiveness: http://www.youtube.com/neandramathal

in Match-ups

aspirine.6852

Oh we/I fail regularly. I am not the best wvw player around and I have met some IMP guys before. They are better than I am. What I do not get is the guy trebbing all day long, but you are probably right. Who am I to say what is fun for someone outnumbered all day long :/

in Match-ups

Neandramathal.9536

Oh we/I fail regularly. I am not the best wvw player around and I have met some IMP guys before. They are better than I am. What I do not get is the guy trebbing all day long, but you are probably right. Who am I to say what is fun for someone outnumbered all day long :/

Not quite what I meant (the “we’re better than you” thing), I was more meaning that I’ve seen FoW appear at a tower with bigger numbers and treb – only to fail getting it!

The trebbing SM thing happens on all servers I’ve played, if they’re the red team they’ll never stop. It’s pretty much the only thing they feel they can do, usually incapable of storming a nearby tower due to lack of numbers they’ll go for a 1 man operation in the hope it comes in handy later on.

It’s sensible in some ways as 1 guy can knock out the walls while the rest hit a different objective (if there is any others that is). It’s less sensible in others.. mostly the drawing attention, people tend not to like SM getting attacked.

Currently @ Piken Square
Small scale unimpressive videos of unimpressiveness: http://www.youtube.com/neandramathal

in Match-ups

Trick.9370

If anybody knows where the rulebook is at the moment then please contact me!

Xcefior – dd ele

in Match-ups

Posted by: Laxus.3062

Laxus.3062

Not quite what I meant (the “we’re better than you” thing), I was more meaning that I’ve seen FoW appear at a tower with bigger numbers and treb – only to fail getting it!

The trebbing SM thing happens on all servers I’ve played, if they’re the red team they’ll never stop. It’s pretty much the only thing they feel they can do, usually incapable of storming a nearby tower due to lack of numbers they’ll go for a 1 man operation in the hope it comes in handy later on.

It’s sensible in some ways as 1 guy can knock out the walls while the rest hit a different objective (if there is any others that is). It’s less sensible in others.. mostly the drawing attention, people tend not to like SM getting attacked.

exactly for this reason i decided to upgrade overlook. find some new placed to treb i’d say:P

Gold Knight

in Match-ups

aspirine.6852

exactly for this reason i decided to upgrade overlook. find some new placed to treb i’d say:P

Too bad wsr took it from you =)

in Match-ups

Posted by: castor.8019

castor.8019

this is by far the poorest behaviour i´ve ever seen.
some here need to have very roomy toilets, i doubt they even go for a kitten without a zerg.

in Match-ups

aspirine.6852

Congrats to WSR, they finally mananaged to pass fow on the scoreboard. gj.

in Match-ups

YuGiOh.4906

Yeah the opportunists / erm no lifers really did do there hardest eh? Battling with Vabbi to completely take that over look eh? Oh no thats right we was at work, and college :P GJ tho.

Hey FoW move your bees hind, dont let WSR stand up to you like that. Do something about it :P

In the spirit of war… FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Royce Melborn.3276

Royce Melborn.3276

So disappointed. Roaming alone, looking for a nice 1v1, slap a war. down a thief, get zerged to death. GJ FoW.

Otherwise, good fight ^^

You’re running an that annoying D/P thief build don’t you? You deserve to be stomped by a zerg, D/P should be banished.

D/D 4 Life Clean old CnD backstabbing, no dirty blackpowder – stealth combo spam.

Ruins of Surmia (EU)
[Jd] Jam Death
“Work, Hustle, Kill”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Laxus.3062

Laxus.3062

and for the hater dont assume everyone has ur timezone.

Gold Knight

in Match-ups

YuGiOh.4906

Otherwise, good fight ^^

You’re running an that annoying D/P thief build don’t you? You deserve to be stomped by a zerg, D/P should be banished.

D/D 4 Life Clean old CnD backstabbing, no dirty blackpowder – stealth combo spam.

Oh nonono, I misread what you posted. I cant stand D/P thiefs. It’s quite boring to play against them.
D/D kitten S/P for cleaning camps faster

I use D/P for hiding, in towers, keeps, sm..

(edited by YuGiOh.4906)

in Match-ups

aspirine.6852

Lol I kinda know how vabbi feels right now, wsr zergs everything. I have not seen a group smaller than 20+

in Match-ups

Posted by: Royce Melborn.3276

Royce Melborn.3276

Otherwise, good fight ^^

Oh nonono, I misread what you posted. I cant stand D/P thiefs. It’s quite boring to play against them.
D/D kitten S/P for cleaning camps faster

I use D/P for hiding, in towers, keeps, sm..

Chasing you down in SM is even more annoying :P

Ruins of Surmia (EU)
[Jd] Jam Death
“Work, Hustle, Kill”

in Match-ups

Arthos Ravron.3796

Back to second-to-the-last place.

This will be fun.

On a side note,

GJ WSR in gaining back a good WvW population!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sigmar.2185

Sigmar.2185

It seems WSR and Vabbi got transfered people since 1 week ago (rumors they say), the fact is that red & blue “ppt” raised and we can see fights everywhere to spice the matchup

Anyway, not sure if those numbers will remain for the incoming “Anet League” (wish you well and hope they stay), but what is matter for me is that FoW is on the road again to spread the fun going for the bronze league with or without bloodlust

[ALPH] – Gandara

in Match-ups

aspirine.6852

Although were on the receiving end of WSR and vabbi last evening I much prefer this than empty keeps and rolfstomp through everything.
We sometimes are fighting wsr on one end of our keep while vabbi takes the other side. So hectic, so much fun. One thing I dont like is all the siege, there was a siege train from our keep to sm yesterday kitten …

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hamham.7504

Hamham.7504

Just how banana am I.

in Match-ups

YuGiOh.4906

ugh… removed to be nice

(edited by YuGiOh.4906)

in Match-ups

Posted by: DiablosLight.5396

DiablosLight.5396

Yesterday was pretty hectic, I mean as the constant back and forth trebbing between Vabbi Overlook an SM. Mass zergs from WSR and FoW,
Then all of a sudden I see a small guild [RoT] maybe 10-15 people, probably less (didn’t look very big).
Just couldn’t get rid of them at our inner for ages, Well done to you guys
Kudos to FoW for takin our Overlook this morning.

Co-Leader of Lightning Strikes Twice [LST]
Abyssal Hellfire -Commander of Tuesday LST Event
F*ck Sh*t Up…Period

in Match-ups

aspirine.6852

I had a very hard time killing someone from vabbi, kitten I am sure he was just trolling me running around taking everything I threw at him. His health regen was insane, only when others joined we were able to take him down. Well played/trolled sir

in Match-ups

Trick.9370

[RoT] has a pretty good commander and I had blast running with him and his crew yesterday (although i’m from SAB). A while back, I remember we did a zerg bow, all standing in line and bow for the other zerg That was pretty awesome, especially because at the time my only tactic was following a commander and I had never seen this before!

Yesterday was indeed fun hectic ^^

Xcefior – dd ele

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gideon.6742

Gideon.6742

Yesterday was pretty hectic, I mean as the constant back and forth trebbing between Vabbi Overlook an SM. Mass zergs from WSR and FoW,
Then all of a sudden I see a small guild [RoT] maybe 10-15 people, probably less (didn’t look very big).
Just couldn’t get rid of them at our inner for ages, Well done to you guys
Kudos to FoW for takin our Overlook this morning.

Some of us actually had to jump off the cliff because wsr was at our keep and we couldn’t get out of combat to get back thanks though was fun especially the fight between overlook and mendons.

in Match-ups

Neandramathal.9536

Still fairly new down here so I guess I’m behind on the times, but kitten them Lupi thieves got some anger issues!

On a more positive note, had some real fun last night in WSR border around briar – got a bit on video but no idea whats useable and whats not, I shall have a look!

Currently @ Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jakare.6807

Jakare.6807

Looking to join a coordinated small roaming guild on vabbi, anyone I could contact?

Úchî/Aulrathil
[TI] Team Ignition (Gandara)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gideon.6742

Gideon.6742

Looking to join a coordinated small roaming guild on vabbi, anyone I could contact?

The imp guys… Neandrathal in the above post ^^…yes coming from a fissure that’s my recommendation.

in Match-ups

aspirine.6852

Yeah you will fit in just nice, warrior, guardian or thief.

in Match-ups

Posted by: piker.6790

piker.6790

First 10 days on Vabbi for me….
I’m really enjoying this challenge even if 90% I get zerged
Thanks to all people I’ve met and fought at different scales: small fights, duels and so on…

Special Thanks to guild LUNA to give me the possibility to join them

@Jakare: poke me if you wanna roam (mostly I’m solo roaming right now), I’m always up to coordinated fights without zerging

Have fun guys and peace o/

[sr] Anticracy – Charr Engineer
Solo roamer
Currently roaming on Vabbi

(edited by piker.6790)

in Match-ups

Neandramathal.9536

Not been on much past couple of days, so can’t make comment on matchup progress etc, so instead here’s vids from this week:

Random late night stuff – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MYvniek20U
SM (very long) – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA2PpRTRe3Y
WSR BL Tuesday – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Fs9LHbxTiM

Just think.. come next friday the league starts and we may not be facing each other at all!

Currently @ Piken Square

(edited by Neandramathal.9536)

in Match-ups

aspirine.6852

Wsr has some weird population on their server. One minute they are like ants, they come from all places. While maybe 10 minutes later it seems deserted. Is that just pve people getting their daily or something?

in Match-ups

Posted by: FuGiazi.5973

FuGiazi.5973

Wsr has some weird population on their server. One minute they are like ants, they come from all places. While maybe 10 minutes later it seems deserted. Is that just pve people getting their daily or something?

WSR IMO seem to have a strong presence 7pm gmt to 11pm gmt then they seem to drop off

Kitty Kat Death Squads
[MEOW] Squad Commander