10/11: BG/TC/JQ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Synyster.5894

Synyster.5894

We’ve been trying to get him banned but its just not working where is Anet?

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: OliT.7945

OliT.7945

Photos with all friends

Wow, check out that stylish Asura on the left!

Tomadar/Tomagar
Elementalist for Repel Time [ETA]
Always happy to accept gold donations.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vuziiness.9458

Vuziiness.9458

Wow, check out that stylish Asura on the left![/quote]

Stylish!! Hardly :P

Nigerian Prince [TKG][ETA]
It’s not racist, it’s true, I am the….
Fastest Charr of All

(edited by Vuziiness.9458)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Anthrage.2519

Anthrage.2519

Unfortunately that isn’t quite true. This large response was no doubt in part due to my complaints on the previous attack, where only 4 people manged to flip it and not a single person came to help defend, this after spending a painful 2 hours to upgrade it fully…I would have welcomed even a few zombies. :P

At least there was no-one standing on the stairs last time watching the circle…

Here’s a short video of a fight at north camp on TCBL – always fun fighting you guys!

It’s always so amusing to attack the north camp on Tarnished Coast’s home borderland. You guys never fail to show up and don’t stop running back if you die. It reminds me of your nickname in the old days… “Tarnished Zombies.” :P

Ranger Anthrage Stormrider – Sanguine Wild Guild [SW]
sPvP BuildWvW Build
Tarnished Coast Server- Anthrage Stormrider on Youtube

in Match-ups

Posted by: ThunderPanda.1872

ThunderPanda.1872

Welcome to T1…… errr BG!

Attachments:

Send me 1000g and I will stop trolling WvW forum.
I have a dream – Our Anet Senpai will make WvW Great Again!
WvW Forum is more competitive than WvW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kysin.6349

Kysin.6349

TC < 3 Do want cookies!

Co-leader of Knights of Eminence[Sir] – PvX
Reap The Weak[Reap] – WvW 5-man havok
-Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rebzer.3204

Rebzer.3204

Stay classy JQ and TC.

Stay inside your own golems please

Rebzer Rex [EK] | Blackgate

(edited by Rebzer.3204)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Synyster.5894

Synyster.5894

Welcome to T1…… errr BG!

Its ok PvDoor hour is almost over

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

Wee, I can play now since the game isn’t lagging as hard as it was earlier.

See you guys in the battlefields.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

JQ is STACKED!

Wow, not the same server from 1 month ago.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

JQ is STACKED!

I just read your name as furiousbread. I may or maynot be half asleep and dying from allergies. But I think furiousbread is a winning name

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

Made a short video for the matchup. I used youtube’s music and it seems to not be on at the moment. :/

Anywho, let’s get it on. ^.^

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cyrtech.5372

Cyrtech.5372

Starting a fight club behind windmill in blackgate bl

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Welcome to T1…… errr BG!

Grats on PvDooring. I am sure those guards and doors put up a hefty fight.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

Stay classy JQ and TC.

Stay inside your own golems please

We don’t condone these sort of activities. Just because someone does it doesn’t mean JQ or TC are responsible. It happens to us all at one point or another. Simple fact of the matter it is crappy but nothing we can do but report it. But don’t try placing blame on other servers simply because you think its true.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eugene.8792

Eugene.8792

Only if TC got some oceanic/SEA it would be an interesting 4 way match in leagues.

This wouldn’t sting so much if some servers didn’t try so hard to poach the few that we have.

There must be reasons for Guilds leaving. If they want to play for the server, no one will be able to “poach” them successfully.

And also good fights @ BGBL last night, didn’t manage to take down the WP-ed Garrison tho qq. Had fun

Commander; [WvW] Together we are unbreakable. Jade Quarry.
Audreycia ;Human Warrior
Bubble Snowice ;Charr Guardian

(edited by Eugene.8792)

in Match-ups

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

Only if TC got some oceanic/SEA it would be an interesting 4 way match in leagues.

This wouldn’t sting so much if some servers didn’t try so hard to poach the few that we have.

There must be reasons for Guilds leaving. If they want to play for the server, no one will be able to “poach” them successfully.

And also good fights @ BGBL last night, didn’t manage to take down the WP-ed Garrison tho qq. Had fun

i think the right word is ‘irony’ here.

ANYWAY, bgbl has more cookies, go get cookies there

in Match-ups

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

Wow… check out the difference in number of posts between our thread and SOR’s lol. Guess what you say about them is true. PvF underdogs too heh?

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elano.2014

Elano.2014

Wow… check out the difference in number of posts between our thread and SOR’s lol. Guess what you say about them is true. PvF underdogs too heh?

It shows how boring this match-up is without SoR in the mix! :P

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vespirisa.1497

Vespirisa.1497

The magummybears are doing most of the work.

IoJ→KN→DB→SoR→CD→SoR→TC → SBI
Scrub D/D Ele. What’s server loyalty?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kalla.4290

Kalla.4290

Orange Swords on the SoR/SoS/SBI thread as Magumma attempts flip the thread.

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

INC 1+ FROM SOMEWHERE ON ONE OF THE MAPS TO YOUR LOCATION

:D
Heheheheh

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Nuked.2360

+1! Well played good sir well played.

in Match-ups

Posted by: ThunderPanda.1872

ThunderPanda.1872

Welcome to T1…… errr BG!

Grats on PvDooring. I am sure those guards and doors put up a hefty fight.

It sure did, even the door fought back better and more entertaining than you guys.

Send me 1000g and I will stop trolling WvW forum.
I have a dream – Our Anet Senpai will make WvW Great Again!
WvW Forum is more competitive than WvW

(edited by ThunderPanda.1872)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cuddlepie.8109

Cuddlepie.8109

Love it or hate it this matchup becomes MERC vs Ex-MERC.

Sort of like when JQ and DB matched up for the first time back in the day after the Rawnoodles fiasco…..Good luck!

No it isn’t, and this is nothing like what happened with noodles and EMP. Please don’t comment on things you don’t know the details of in all due respect.

My impression – not a Neilsen poll – is that BG’s remaining MERC don’t seem to have anything against the MERC rank and file who followed leadership to JQ.

But to say that there’s been minimal damage done by the move is wishful thinking. Understandable in presenting PR spin, but Pluto-distance from what’s being said in TS .

There’s one individual, in particular, who there appears to be a lot of bitterness towards. And given the PPT we’re seeing in JQ MERC’s tz, I think the word “fiasco” appears reasonable.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

It is pretty dead lol, but I guess that’s better than us having 21 pages of everyone arguing and complaining.

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

Great fights in TCBL! Thanks GoF/EE/EK and TC mix group [HzH] is having a blast! Them bags!

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

To the oPP thief i just fought in water camp of jQ BL,

Why did you run away? We were having such a fun fight.

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Microwave dinged. Dude’s gotta eat ya know?

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Peow peow.2189

Peow peow.2189

TC we had our eye on you at greenbriar. You guys are pulling well should of given us a fight. JQ

in Match-ups

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

I agree. I guess there are some guilds out there that just want the easy way out, and there’s nothing wrong with that after all. Everyone has their preferred playstyle.

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

JQ is STACKED!

JQ has all 4 maps on queue during Asian time zones….crazy I know, haha.

BG commanders during that time slot should instruct their players to stack and defend your home lands solely so the JQ players on the other 3 maps gets bored out of their minds.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blix.8021

Blix.8021

JQ is STACKED!

BG commanders during that time slot should instruct their players to stack and defend your home lands solely so the JQ players on the other 3 maps gets bored out of their minds.

All 4 maps are not queued during asian times, usually EB has a queue and maybe one other map if people are stacking to try to break a waypoint. People just communicate which map is being hit and drag people from map to map.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gully.7358

Gully.7358

I’m sure you know why… lot of lag, lot of zergs… It just wasn’t the right spot for me to be in at all <3

Veretta • Guildleader of [oPP] Over Powered PeopleBlackgate
http://www.gw2opp.comhttp://www.youtube.com/user/oppveretta

in Match-ups

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

JQ is STACKED!

All 4 maps are not queued during asian times, usually EB has a queue and maybe one other map if people are stacking to try to break a waypoint. People just communicate which map is being hit and drag people from map to map.

All 4 maps can be queued during SEA timezone and frequently is. I know because I have an alternate account on JQ and after being told this was the case I logged in on that account and found there actually was 4 maps queued. This was during the week, mind you, not on the weekend with people pulling OT from other timezones. Ive literally never seen BG with 4 maps queued during SEA when I have been there and I play SEA timezone ~90% of nights. On rare occasions SOR has had queues, but only a couple of times in the few weeks I spent there.

Once leagues start I suspect JQ will have queues during sea almost every night. SOR may be able to pull it off depending on just how much of an influx in numbers we see (from leagues). And BG probably wouldn’t pull it off without massive restructuring and timezone changes to get NA players to play during this timezone OR getting more sea guilds onboard.

(edited by sostronk.8167)

in Match-ups

Asudementio.8526

I’m sure you know why… lot of lag, lot of zergs… It just wasn’t the right spot for me to be in at all <3

weird, i didn’t run even though JQ was pushing into the camp and i had just as much lag

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

JQ is STACKED!

All 4 maps can be queued during SEA timezone and frequently is. I know because I have an alternate account on JQ and after being told this was the case I logged in on that account and found there actually was 4 maps queued. This was during the week, mind you, not on the weekend with people pulling OT from other timezones. Ive literally never seen BG with 4 maps queued during SEA when I have been there and I play SEA timezone ~90% of nights. On rare occasions SOR has had queues, but only a couple of times in the few weeks I spent there.

Once leagues start I suspect JQ will have queues during sea almost every night. SOR may be able to pull it off depending on just how much of an influx in numbers we see (from leagues). And BG probably wouldn’t pull it off without massive restructuring and timezone changes to get NA players to play during this timezone OR getting more sea guilds onboard.

Yep and JQ SEA gets more active once the weekend ends for North Americans.

Stead of spreading yourselves out this week and giving free bags to JQ, BG commanders should just stack everyone on their homeland map only during this timeslot and siege the crap out of it. Make JQ on the other 3 maps get bored silly for the full week.

in Match-ups

Nuked.2360

JQ is STACKED!

You lost me there. Nice try though mysterious alt accounts always know better than those who actually play. Got it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gully.7358

Gully.7358

weird, i didn’t run even though JQ was pushing into the camp and i had just as much lag

Sorry it ended in a disappointment for you <3

Veretta • Guildleader of [oPP] Over Powered PeopleBlackgate
http://www.gw2opp.comhttp://www.youtube.com/user/oppveretta

in Match-ups

Posted by: dabomb.4056

dabomb.4056

They need to get it in while they have all the Bloodlust buffs. Otherwise, it wouldn’t be fair.

Now now, stay classy. We’ll get our gvg soon when dev’s rolls out that new colosseum in EB, even better without buffs! Doesn’t matter we have buff or no buff, we’ll still have a great time doing open field battles.

On hindsight, great fun in BGBL. The fights at bay were great, thanks for the fun fights TC, especially RoT. Not many guilds would want to play with us at open field battles, you have our thanks. Hopefully we’ll get more good battles during the week.

Rekz – #Getgud, Champion illusionist

in Match-ups

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

JQ is STACKED!

Stead of spreading yourselves out this week and giving free bags to JQ, BG commanders should just stack everyone on their homeland map only during this timeslot and siege the crap out of it. Make JQ on the other 3 maps get bored silly for the full week.

Its still an issue because this would mean we can’t hold keeps on other maps, including waypointed ones. Not really much we can do. Meh. Coverage wars I will just get my stomps on.

in Match-ups

ykyk.2740

JQ is STACKED!

Its still an issue because this would mean we can’t hold keeps on other maps, including waypointed ones. Not really much we can do. Meh. Coverage wars I will just get my stomps on.

You can laugh at the hordes of people sitting in queued maps in the off-hours with no opposition for about half the season when it’s a T1 server against 2 T2 servers, who can’t even map hop to find what little fights there are because the other maps are also queued

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

I think for as long as theres
JQ v T1 v T2
JQ v T1 v T1
JQ v TC v T2
JQ v TC v T1

There will be fun matchups

If its JQ v T2 v T2 then its going to be boring, fast.

JQ v T1 v T2
JQ v T1 v T2
JQ v T1 v T2

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Asudementio.8526

I feel bad for jq and bg- i know how boring it is to roll over other servers and they have a long 7 weeks of it.

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

ykyk.2740

I think for as long as theres
JQ v T1 v T2
JQ v T1 v T1
JQ v TC v T2
JQ v TC v T1

There will be fun matchups

If its JQ v T2 v T2 then its going to be boring, fast.

JQ v T1 v T2
JQ v T1 v T2
JQ v T1 v T2

For any given T1 server, there are 2 other T1 servers and 3 T2 servers to match against. While we don’t know the exact mechanism of the matchups (it’s not random, because every server will be matched against each other at least once), it’s not very hard to see that mathematically the number of bad matchups is almost guaranteed to be similar to if not greater than the number of “good” matchups.

That is assuming T1 vs T1 vs T2 is considered a “good” matchup. In reality, we already see from the past few months that those matchups don’t end up being very close either, and timezone differences are magnified significantly with the lack of a third server with comparable coverage. If you only consider T1+T1+T1 to be a good matchup, then things start looking very, very bleak.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kysin.6349

Kysin.6349

I love how the entire attitude of this thread is different without SoR and their zerg of forum warriors. Great fun tonight in JQBL, wish TC had more coverage, but you guys are always a joy to scrap with.

Co-leader of Knights of Eminence[Sir] – PvX
Reap The Weak[Reap] – WvW 5-man havok
-Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mushin Tips.1623

Mushin Tips.1623

anyone up for some fight club? bg bl lets go

[NS] – Night Shift mesmer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gorefiend.9675

Gorefiend.9675

You should probably think about bringing something other than a mesmer super cheese. 7/8 people playing that at a FC is no bueno.

D/D, Staff Elementalist

(edited by Gorefiend.9675)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mushin Tips.1623

Mushin Tips.1623

You should probably think about bringing something other than a mesmer super cheese. 7/8 people playing that at a FC is no bueno.

uh if you were at the fight club last night you would know that i brought my dd ele and my thief.

[NS] – Night Shift mesmer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gorefiend.9675

Gorefiend.9675

uh if you were at the fight club last night you would know that i brought my dd ele and my thief.

I was there until 7am EST and never saw a d/d ele. I did see/fight the super glass thief there which is where the 7/8 comes from.

D/D, Staff Elementalist