10/11: BG/TC/JQ

in Match-ups

Posted by: samevil.1952

samevil.1952

Sad to see JQ running the non stop blob train; i used to respect them the most of the t1 servers- that respect is dwindling every day.

Who cares how they want to run. If you want to be in T1, this is the meta. If you don’t want to be in T1, I am sure there are other nicer places for you.

TC has two problems:
1. Coverage in Oceanic/SEA
2. Too many tagless commanders who do not communicate with each other.

Nothing wrong tagless commanders. At least they are trying get a job done, and enjoy the fight.

Erebusis [FG]
Forsaken gamer Warrior.
www.forsakengamers.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: dabomb.4056

dabomb.4056

Sad to see JQ running the non stop blob train; i used to respect them the most of the t1 servers- that respect is dwindling every day.

Blobbing is the fact of life in tier 1, the other servers does it just as much.

If you want some good open fights, go look for [Agg], [DA], [HzH], [EMP], [NS] to name a few. We will definitely entertain you with an open field fight.

Rekz – #Getgud, Champion illusionist

in Match-ups

Posted by: skiazo.4759

skiazo.4759

Thanks to DA, NS, RoT and CERN. Good fights tonight on TCBL

Armoury Guild leader Zero Negative [ZN]
www.zn-gaming.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: JJBigs.8456

JJBigs.8456

4 signets! Doesnt his bar make you wonder what his 1 non-signet utility is? Cant be his heal or elite

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

If you want some good open fights, go look for [Agg], [DA], [HzH], [EMP], [NS] to name a few. We will definitely entertain you with an open field fight.

I didn’t claim any other t1 servers didn’t blob. and as for the tags you listed i see a lot of them in the omniblob.

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

Found a bot Farming cayote’s in WvW his name is Heavenfoxxx

She even has the gem store hair!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hockey.2417

Hockey.2417

(((((((((((((((TC)))))))))))))))))) <<<<sounds like you guys n gals need a big hug, its ok, it will be ok, hahahahahaha

ya………ok

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dr Acula.3496

Dr Acula.3496

Hey NS, I don’t think you have NEARLY enough cheese, stack a little bit more perplexity runes plz.

You seem angry, can I buy u a drink? (TC RP) #getgud

And your guild is full of terribads. #perplexisacrutchforkittenplayers.

Depressed Unicorns – Necro [Agg]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eternum.1706

Eternum.1706

Good fights on TCBL tonight.

Tarnished Coast
ZzZz | Zombie Coast
For the Toast!

in Match-ups

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

To the [Thai] sylvari guardian that was defending south camp on BGBL on sunday – my asuran mesmer tried waving at you, bowing to you etc trying to get a good duel, and most of the time you were afk, on the job. Seriously? Thank goodness your friend from [PALS](?) came to satisfy my hunger for a duel, which of course didn’t end in his favor. You could’ve engaged me when you were back, but instead you ran away! Atleast I got the camp after you left!

This time I didn’t attack you while you were afk, but next time I won’t be so considerate when the loot bag and the free stomp point looks so tempting. So better watch your back!

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

in Match-ups

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

All I see is someone getting their sigil stacks.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

To the AARM warrior between sw camp and sw tower I was about to duel a few minutes ago. Sorry I DCed >.<

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

I farm wolves & moas between NE tower and garrison during downtime for sigil stacks. And no, I’m not a bot. I’m not that player in the pic, either.

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gully.7358

Gully.7358

We’ve reported that person for 9 days straight, nothing was done… You have no idea how happy we were to see her on a different server.

Veretta • Guildleader of [oPP] Over Powered PeopleBlackgate
http://www.gw2opp.comhttp://www.youtube.com/user/oppveretta

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

Lmfao, [SG] at Hills in JQBL. Omg… Your poor omega dodged back a bit too far and fell off the cliff. (He didn’t need to actually really back out of aoe. It was a wooden wall and you would’ve gotten it down just fine.)

haha, yeah we were telling him not to back up any farther, then he randomly dodged backwards and aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee off the cliff!

Then when I was spam /laughing him, somebody hopped off the wall and kicked me over and I died to…karma is a kitten haha. :p

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

in Match-ups

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

Lmfao, [SG] at Hills in JQBL. Omg… Your poor omega dodged back a bit too far and fell off the cliff. (He didn’t need to actually really back out of aoe. It was a wooden wall and you would’ve gotten it down just fine.)

haha, yeah we were telling him not to back up any farther, then he randomly dodged backwards and aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee off the cliff!

Then when I was spam /laughing him, somebody hopped off the wall and kicked me over and I died to…karma is a kitten haha. :p

pleaaaaase tell me this was recorded

in Match-ups

dabomb.4056

I didn’t claim any other t1 servers didn’t blob. and as for the tags you listed i see a lot of them in the omniblob.

Just curious, how much of a number would you consider a blob?

in Match-ups

Posted by: JJBigs.8456

JJBigs.8456

1 Mesmer with clones up = Roaming Group

1 Ranger with all spirits + elite spirit + pet = Zerg

1 necro with 6+ pets = Blob

in Match-ups

Posted by: Equinox.4195

Equinox.4195

35+ starts to feel blobby to me, but for t1’s sake, I’d say hitting 45 or 50 players in one zerg is privilege to claim “blob.”

An omniblob, which I believe is synonymous with monozerg, implies the entire map is running together in a zerg. That’s about 75+ people. Like any decent WvW karma train, basically.

EDIT: 454 + 1 = a bad word, apparently.

Equinox the Undying – Thug Necromancer
http://www.youtube.com/EPEquinox

in Match-ups

Posted by: celeron.3469

celeron.3469

JQ and TC roamers, where were you today? There wasn’t really anyone from NA till OCX.

in Match-ups

Posted by: iEuthanasia.2306

iEuthanasia.2306

It’s because of 1337 speak. 4 = a, 5 = s. I’m sure you can figure it out.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Peow peow.2189

Peow peow.2189

35+ starts to feel blobby to me, but for t1’s sake, I’d say hitting 45 or 50 players in one zerg is privilege to claim “blob.”

An omniblob, which I believe is synonymous with monozerg, implies the entire map is running together in a zerg. That’s about 75+ people. Like any decent WvW karma train, basically.

lol on JQ we consider 15 – 30 a guild/small zerg.
30 – 60 a zerg.
the in betweener a big zerg/mega zerg
70 – 80+ a blob.

On JQ bl 2 hours ago, TC was roaming with a blob (70+) and JQ had around 40 – 50, you guys gave us a run for our money. It was impressive to say the least it didn’t last too long though… but good to see you guys pulling t1 numbers.

in Match-ups

Posted by: aldwid.7548

aldwid.7548

Weird thing happened today. After stomping a bg guy he joined our (JQ) party and told us a Norn was using zoomlocker to further the range of AC. We were in bg bl crag and we didn’t have a Norn in our party and we had no idea what Norn he was talking about. It’s funny that he blamed our commander (commanding 4man group lol) for not monitoring everyone there. I mean what the kitten?
If the Norn really used it then we were at NE camp to get more supps.

I would careless if he didn’t say JQers do it many times, we must be new players and clueless JQers needed 6 guilds to win blah blah.
Is it common to party with enemy groups and say random things?
I personally want you to just keep that in the forums I don’t want to argue in game like this.

in Match-ups

Posted by: dawna.6290

dawna.6290

You should have heard the cries of laughter in TS when this happened. I don’t think any of us could breathe really.

Lexsíe
Darkhaven

in Match-ups

Posted by: devessi.3154

devessi.3154

You should have heard the cries of laughter in TS when this happened. I don’t think any of us could breathe really.

Our Mumble channel was a moment of shocked silence, and then “Did he just…”, and then the laughter. That poor omega pilot’s never going to live it down, is he. <3

Velai Visala, Necromancer
TC – When Zergs Collide [CERN]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Norr.7680

Norr.7680

So many bags…..at BGBL sooo many

BeastGate Traveler – New Guy in KnT

in Match-ups

Dr Acula.3496

Weird thing happened today. After stomping a bg guy he joined our (JQ) party and told us a Norn was using zoomlocker to further the range of AC. We were in bg bl crag and we didn’t have a Norn in our party and we had no idea what Norn he was talking about. It’s funny that he blamed our commander (commanding 4man group lol) for not monitoring everyone there. I mean what the kitten?
If the Norn really used it then we were at NE camp to get more supps.

I would careless if he didn’t say JQers do it many times, we must be new players and clueless JQers needed 6 guilds to win blah blah.
Is it common to party with enemy groups and say random things?
I personally want you to just keep that in the forums I don’t want to argue in game like this.

I always love to party up with enemies and whisper sweet sweet nothings to them.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

Clearly anything near 30 is blob for him

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

in Match-ups

Dr Acula.3496

Clearly anything near 30 is blob for him

I find all those numbers to be relative. If you happen to get rolled over by a group of 30 while by yourself, that 30 man group seems pretty blobish. But if you are in a 20 man group that 30 man group no longer seems quite so large, while running into 50+ with a 20 man gives you that feeling of being blobbed over again.

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update with my BFF

<3 <3 <3

just for my BFF

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: OliT.7945

OliT.7945

In all seriousness BG, please please recruit more oceanics. This is 500 tick is boring a hell.

Tomadar/Tomagar
Elementalist for Repel Time [ETA]
Always happy to accept gold donations.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vuziiness.9458

Vuziiness.9458

In all seriousness BG, please please recruit more oceanics. This is 500 tick is boring a hell.

Tom, watchu talkin bout? O_o

Nigerian Prince [TKG][ETA]
It’s not racist, it’s true, I am the….
Fastest Charr of All

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

BG, it would seem your chest thumping skills have waned. Chuck Norris isnt impressed. Perhaps more chest hair

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

50+ with “blobbing” most often referring to large group movement that leads to a blob formation

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Posted by: celeron.3469

celeron.3469

:^D

in Match-ups

Posted by: azureazure.5381

azureazure.5381

If you’re bored do what you always do best. jump servers

(edited by azureazure.5381)

in Match-ups

Posted by: MaLeVoLenT.8129

MaLeVoLenT.8129

Quoting this post for pure win.

~The Mad Court~ [OnS]Onslaught GM
Malevolent Omen -Guardian
Mad King Mal -Rev

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cuddlepie.8109

Cuddlepie.8109

According to The Kelly Gang website: “TKG has once again moved back to JQ *to help competition and keep 3 balanced top tier servers.”*

If I’m not mistaken, the desire to improve competition was one of the public reasons MERC leadership gave for moving over to JQ as well.

I’m still deciding if “irony” or “bathos” applies best to your post.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Synyster.5894

Synyster.5894

So gold

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

Whatever number it takes to catch and down me.

Sometimes, it’s even one.

Attachments:

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

It is almsot like if you buy a ton of guilds and get them to fill up one server. Things get really boring…. WHO KNEW!!!.

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Santa.4753

Santa.4753

Hey NS, I don’t think you have NEARLY enough cheese, stack a little bit more perplexity runes plz.

Stahp your hurting my feelings Can’t wait for our gvg

My Name Kris [YOLO] Bearbow Ranger

in Match-ups

Dr Acula.3496

Stahp your hurting my feelings Can’t wait for our gvg

I kid good sir, too many weeks of Maguuma just leaves you bitter ya know? As for GvG we are still trying to get our stuff in order after the move, might not happen this week, but we know JQ and TC will be matched up again soon =)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reslinal.2359

Reslinal.2359

I think it’s time for tkg to come back to BG to help balance the servers again:)

Blackgate Engineer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jado Cast.1805

Jado Cast.1805

King of the Hill!

And LULZ player, thanks for the fights! Nice Flamethrower!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Haha epic troll of the year award goes to …

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

dabomb.4056

So based on multiple answers:

If you’re alone, 10-20 man will feel like a blob.
Someone said 35+ feels blobby.
50+ is a blob and another said 75+ is a blob.

Maybe we should set a standard so we can really define what numbers are needed to form a blob ^^

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

http://youtu.be/5JXd2raCaf0

Good fight in eb. >3<

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sparks.3275

Sparks.3275

too funny

[KnT] Voltexx
[KnT] Kid Trunks
Blackgate since Beta

in Match-ups

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

On Sunday, we mentioned that Texans linebacker Brian Cushing called the Houston fans who cheered Matt Schaub’s leg injury “barbaric.”

“It was ridiculous,” cornerback Kareem Jackson said. “...When things are good, they ride the bandwagon with you... As soon as things get bad, they boo and do all the other stuff...”

Now THAT’S bandwagon.

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast