10/11 Mag/FA/CD

10/11 Mag/FA/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zephyrus.9680

Zephyrus.9680

I don’t think most of them want gold either but they’ve pushed up their projected rating a bit from the last few days while Mag has stayed about the same. Normally we would have gone up in the week but I guess new transfers to FA are the reason for that. FA can consistently queue a map at 2 am now unless that’s not new. Mag/SBI is going to end within 3 or 4 points but I would put the money on Mag.

Zefyres – Ele | Maguuma | (ex) top100 solo/teamQ casual | Youtube

10/11 Mag/FA/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

Dat fight for 6th place, doe.

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

(edited by Boonprot.6274)

10/11 Mag/FA/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snafu.7412

Snafu.7412

You know if it weren’t for leagues I think Fa/SBI/Mag would be a kitten good couple of matchups before it gets boring lol.

10/11 Mag/FA/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: JPSnow.8296

JPSnow.8296

Fa oceanic crew has nothing ti do with transfers I think I saw 5 core last night. Fa has always had tons oceanic players were just finally getting them out of la/pve and into wvw. Besides core which is late pst all other transfers were na

JPSnow (main) – Necro, Sir Mezalot – Mesmer
Lieutenant Stabs – Thief
Night Vision (NV) – Blackgate

10/11 Mag/FA/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

is it just me or did like 3 pages of posts just get deleted?

This is a Mag forum.

10/11 Mag/FA/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Archilese.3218

Archilese.3218

Good fights with PYRO tonight, we definitely have alot to learn in these higher tiers

Archilese
Professional Rallybot

10/11 Mag/FA/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

Anyone worth fighting on tonight?

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

10/11 Mag/FA/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Anyone worth fighting on tonight?

We were chasing a streamer down for about an hour, but it wasn’t as fun as bitcloud. Where art thou, bit-sama?

10/11 Mag/FA/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Keep it going Maguuma, you are doing great through NA. Your daytime folks will seal the deal. Way to go!

10/11 Mag/FA/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Gotta love the terrible FA thief/warrior duo in ruins on Mag. ’Always running away from me. Then I find the thief alone, he calls for back-up within 30s of the fight. I kite him away, and we fight for another 2 mins, and then 5 more FA run straight to our location and chase me. These guys are desperate for kills. They finally get me, and 1 person on mag comes to join and they ALL bail. lmao Tier garbage detected.

Kiting sounds a lot like running

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

10/11 Mag/FA/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

I can hear the thief now: “Guys, it’s an elementalist, we need 1 of every class to take it down.”
“HELP! Over here! It’s the E L E M E N T A L I S T!”

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

10/11 Mag/FA/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

I can hear the thief now: “Guys, it’s an elementalist, we need 1 of every class to take it down.”
“HELP! Over here! It’s the E L E M E N T A L I S T!”

were they from UM?

~ AoN ~

10/11 Mag/FA/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moh Jay.7240

Moh Jay.7240

Gotta love the terrible FA thief/warrior duo in ruins on Mag. ’Always running away from me. Then I find the thief alone, he calls for back-up within 30s of the fight. I kite him away, and we fight for another 2 mins, and then 5 more FA run straight to our location and chase me. These guys are desperate for kills. They finally get me, and 1 person on mag comes to join and they ALL bail. lmao Tier garbage detected.

Don’t mean to burst your bubble but mag does the same thing. It’s something on all servers; handful of good roamers and a bunch of bad ones who only win through outnumbering.

Fort Aspenwood – Worst guardian in Guild Wars
Unreal Aussies [uA]
Embrace the Enemy [Corp]

10/11 Mag/FA/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

I just find it hilarious that any class has to call for backup vs an elementalist.

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

10/11 Mag/FA/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: iAmTheDuke.6201

iAmTheDuke.6201

Aw toot this gold silver league got me all kinds of riled up

10/11 Mag/FA/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

kitten kitten kitten

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

10/11 Mag/FA/CD

in Match-ups

Pinko.2076

Aw toot this gold silver league got me all kinds of riled up

ur wife said she wants gold btw

10/11 Mag/FA/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Andy.9137

Andy.9137

I just find it hilarious that any class has to call for backup vs an elementalist.

I can find you someone that won’t need backup vs you :P

10/11 Mag/FA/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Comprissent.3856

Comprissent.3856

GM – [Ark]ham

10/11 Mag/FA/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Andrew Clear.1750

Andrew Clear.1750

I don’t know if you are staying up late and earning that ppt for gold, or if FA is tanking so they can finish 2nd in silver. Either way, it doesn’t matter. You are a good server, and I hope you have a great time in gold league. Maybe you and SoS can 2v1 some of the t1 servers and maybe create an upset or two.

Best of luck, from an SBI member who has fought you several times, and respects you (except for deathtouch that is…can’t respect that dude at all).

10/11 Mag/FA/CD

in Match-ups

Pinko.2076

It’s 95% sleep deprived NA.

10/11 Mag/FA/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Truearrow.3527

Truearrow.3527

let it never be said that Maguuma didnt bust their kitten s and EARN their spot in gold. Save some of that enthusiasm for TC and SoS guys we have reset in 12 1/2 hours.

Embrace the Evil [TIE][PYRO] Maguuma

10/11 Mag/FA/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: NoxInfernus.2361

NoxInfernus.2361

I’m a Mag, but I can’t help to think that some of FA is tanking this to stay in Silver. The fights just didn’t seem as intense Thursday night as they did on Wednesday.
That’s not to say that those FA who took to the field weren’t trying. Far from it actually. It’s just that there was much more quantity and focus earlier in the week.

I’m actually really impressed by CD. They really upped their game during the week after a pretty miserable weekend start. Some of their fights were just as enjoyable (if not more so) than FA.

Finally, I have to say that I’m also really impressed by my own server as well. I’ve seen some excellent growth and tactical maturity with a majority of our Commanders. There are many PvE guilds that have started to show interest in, and make the switch to WvW. Even though our evening coverage could still use work, it’s good to see that some players are willing to make the sacrifice of sleep to try and shore the gap – good team spirit.

10/11 Mag/FA/CD

in Match-ups

Boonprot.6274

6. Maguuma 1 772.393 2.880

Thank-you to the hordes of sleep-deprived NA who have brought us to this point. A few more hours of PPT hoarding and we’ll have that spot in Gold.

Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

(edited by Boonprot.6274)

10/11 Mag/FA/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Ew, ppt

Have fun in gold Mag!

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

10/11 Mag/FA/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Andy.9137

Andy.9137

it’s like the 3rd time in 10 mins I get moa morphed by a group of mag and they still don’t get me >.> ARE YOU TRYING

10/11 Mag/FA/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Warthog.6870

Warthog.6870

I’m kitten (my behind is in pain, stupid filter) – literally. I guess I need a different chair if we ever have to tryhard like that again.

Mag [DERP] [Goon]

10/11 Mag/FA/CD

in Match-ups

Boonprot.6274

it’s like the 3rd time in 10 mins I get moa morphed by a group of mag and they still don’t get me >.> ARE YOU TRYING

they wanna tickle ur pickle

Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

10/11 Mag/FA/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: adammantium.8031

adammantium.8031

I’m a Mag, but I can’t help to think that some of FA is tanking this to stay in Silver. The fights just didn’t seem as intense Thursday night as they did on Wednesday.
That’s not to say that those FA who took to the field weren’t trying. Far from it actually. It’s just that there was much more quantity and focus earlier in the week.

I’m actually really impressed by CD. They really upped their game during the week after a pretty miserable weekend start. Some of their fights were just as enjoyable (if not more so) than FA.

Finally, I have to say that I’m also really impressed by my own server as well. I’ve seen some excellent growth and tactical maturity with a majority of our Commanders. There are many PvE guilds that have started to show interest in, and make the switch to WvW. Even though our evening coverage could still use work, it’s good to see that some players are willing to make the sacrifice of sleep to try and shore the gap – good team spirit.

Earlier in the week, we were hitting highs where we were hoping we might be able to stage a comeback and sneak back into gold, hence the intense fights and PPT play. Credit where it is due though, Mag has consistently been able to hold top PPT in NA, and the way your zergs dissipate with such strong range bombs had us properly stumped, and were very difficult to pain train.

I can’t help feeling that you guys are going to suffer very badly though in gold league. Your turnout in OCX and SEA was very poor, and had CD not logged on in EU to flip the map away from us, the score may well have been closer. If at any point we can get 600+ PPT against you, most of t1 is going to be a demoralizing wake up call.

I feel like a huge challenge for servers is going to be mobilizing and retaining all the PVE players who come in to get their achievos, and servers who do this well may feel the benefit of an influx of players far stronger than a few guilds transferring. This will be difficult to do when you’re constantly getting trounced, have low morale, and have a fraction of the total points of others. You may have a full seven weeks of this, which is enough to make even the most ardent players burn out. I hope that in FA, we enjoy some good fights, rebuild a little, and feel sure that we’ll be in gold league sooner or later.

Best of luck though. Keep innovating, and enjoy fights whenever you want them.

[Meow] Adammantium, 80 Warrior

10/11 Mag/FA/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

I can’t help feeling that you guys are going to suffer very badly though in gold league. Your turnout in OCX and SEA was very poor, and had CD not logged on in EU to flip the map away from us, the score may well have been closer. If at any point we can get 600+ PPT against you, most of t1 is going to be a demoralizing wake up call.

You cannot suffer if you do not care. At most they can get 95 more points then you were getting, so why would we worry about it?

I think the key is that folks accept it as what it is and find a good way to have fun with it. That will not be fighting for PPT, might as well just toss that out of the window right from the start.

It can be by collapsing our focus onto the maps we can que, forcing them into long ques. I can be by letting them own everything except for what we want to defend as a bag farm. It can be by quickly switching maps to exploit their ques. It can be by constantly double teaming the T1 server of choice, be king makers of our own.

Do not play the PPT game, just find ways to balance the fight and play for our benefit, not theirs and we can all have a great time.

~ AoN ~

10/11 Mag/FA/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

Welp, if we’re going gold, time for me to get a new computer and join a guild.

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

10/11 Mag/FA/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: deathTouch.9706

deathTouch.9706

Mag PPT best PPT

V deathTouch V – Warrior
STD [Scarlet Gave Me Harpies]
Maguuma

10/11 Mag/FA/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

So you are a zerg guild that likes to fight other zerg guilds, how unique.

25 a Zerg? Riiiiiiight. Even in lower tiers no one would say that but to each his own

Anyone that has hardcore background in gaming, will tell you 25 is a Zerg. Lol… Anything over 8 isn’t fun to run with…. Anything over 10 is a Zerg. 25 people to get some kills? Good players rely on less people than that… Fact.

PAXA -GM

10/11 Mag/FA/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

Ew, ppt

Have fun in gold Mag!

yeah good luck XD. enjoy JQ and their spawncamping sea.

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

10/11 Mag/FA/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: dwahvel.7356

dwahvel.7356

So you are a zerg guild that likes to fight other zerg guilds, how unique.

25 a Zerg? Riiiiiiight. Even in lower tiers no one would say that but to each his own

Anyone that has hardcore background in gaming, will tell you 25 is a Zerg. Lol… Anything over 8 isn’t fun to run with…. Anything over 10 is a Zerg. 25 people to get some kills? Good players rely on less people than that… Fact.

“anything over 8 isn’t fun to run with” FACT!

10/11 Mag/FA/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Warthog.6870

Warthog.6870

KöMè – what are you doing?

Mag [DERP] [Goon]

10/11 Mag/FA/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shads.9468

Shads.9468

I can’t help feeling that you guys are going to suffer very badly though in gold league. Your turnout in OCX and SEA was very poor, and had CD not logged on in EU to flip the map away from us, the score may well have been closer.

Our oceanic might be low population, but we know how to take care of T1. Watch how quickly the stacks build up here, and how many more kills appear after hitting 25 (thanks JQ): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBCkq62-gQM

When you dont care about PPT, the game becomes very different

10/11 Mag/FA/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

I can’t help feeling that you guys are going to suffer very badly though in gold league. Your turnout in OCX and SEA was very poor, and had CD not logged on in EU to flip the map away from us, the score may well have been closer.

Our oceanic might be low population, but we know how to take care of T1. Watch how quickly the stacks build up here, and how many more kills appear after hitting 25 (thanks JQ): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBCkq62-gQM

When you dont care about PPT, the game becomes very different

WOW, I’ve never seen such arrow cart skill before…. What are your secrets for arrow carting people at a choke point? Do you lead them? Is there a specific target you go for, like a guardian or a ranger or something? Do you check for buffs before picking your target?

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

10/11 Mag/FA/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shads.9468

Shads.9468

WOW, I’ve never seen such arrow cart skill before…. What are your secrets for arrow carting people at a choke point? Do you lead them? Is there a specific target you go for, like a guardian or a ranger or something? Do you check for buffs before picking your target?

Everything I learnt, I learnt from killing Ebay.

10/11 Mag/FA/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: x per fection x.2096

x per fection x.2096

Thanks to all the NA who stayed up all night to get us into Gold. For a while there it was looking like transfer into gold or quit for 7 weeks, glad its neither. Can’t wait for AGG GvG

[Ark]Noober

10/11 Mag/FA/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shonie.5297

Shonie.5297

Overall, very impressed by Maguuma and what you accomplished over the past 24 hours.
You guys earned it.
Best of luck, see you in December =)

~Tarnished Coast~

10/11 Mag/FA/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

We fricking DID IT!!!! ♥

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

10/11 Mag/FA/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

Oh man, can’t wait for mag to experience an SOR/JQ/Mag matchup. This giddy schoolgirl attitude will die down about an hour into reset.

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

10/11 Mag/FA/CD

in Match-ups

Pinko.2076

Oh man, can’t wait for mag to experience an SOR/JQ/Mag matchup. This giddy schoolgirl attitude will die down about an hour into reset.

Mag won’t win gold league?! Holy crap. I was expecting at least a second place. Thanks for letting us know we will get last place.

10/11 Mag/FA/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: kartek.6428

kartek.6428

u sound a lil pist that ur plan to get baby sister into gold league didn’t work ://///

Kyra – Stormbluff Isle – [Agg] – Mesmer

10/11 Mag/FA/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Doubt it. Clearly you don’t know us at all.

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

10/11 Mag/FA/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

Congrats Mags – we we’re all talking about it last night. Knew SBI would willingly step back. Just another joke, but for a server to push as hard as they could … to get in, that’s a bloody reward on its own. May my body drop one of ya a precursor in the nerxt 7 weeks

Plenty of GvG’s to be had now and can’t wait to see you guys again.

~ X [STUN] former [RE]

PS… Littlefeather says hello and where’s saiyr

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

10/11 Mag/FA/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

I don’t think you understand any of this.

[AoN] All or Nothing

10/11 Mag/FA/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Artaz.3819

Artaz.3819

Gold League for Mag so that you all can GvG for 7 weeks (considering the Bloodlust/zerg interruptions/player trolling) seems like an odd thing to work so hard for… C’grats though

10/11 Mag/FA/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Entioch.6594

Entioch.6594

Someone doesn’t know maguuma,

Hidden Sin[ONI]
ERP guild looking for members.