10/18: JQ/SoR/BG (Gold League Round 1)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liza.2758

Liza.2758

We didn’t doubleteamed anyone so stop making up lies, Glad it suits your needs, hence what i am saying, congrats on winning season 1. I just want the fights, so whenever you break inside bay, don’t run away, at least have the decency of dropping loot bags so that everyone is happy.

Thank you, come again

I really don’t understand you.
You are the only force of your size during your playtime hours.
And you are bragging about the fact that you’re camping in your T3 keep?
You are really proud of the fact that Iron manage to have a keep on their map?

Dude, if I had a 30-40 organized guild force during hours when there is nothing comparable against me, I won’t be satisfied with so few.
But hey that must come from me having too high standards.
So… great job Iron what you’re doing with so few is awesome

Are you really serious about this or just trolling?

5h no break whatsoever, beeing constantly hit by [COIN] + the rest of BG blob on one side, and the whole 80+ JQ blob on the other, Not even once on that time one BG camp/tower flipped to JQ, and that t3 keep you are talking about, was t2 walls only, when we arrived there. You talk about camping? We had 3 holes in bay that we couldnt close due to the lack of time to grab any supplies. And we never had more than 30-32 at peak.
But you are right, our scouts did camp and did an awesome job informing the commanders when the JQ marathon squad was bashing a gate

So as i said, i’ll be waiting for your loot bags again tonight. Make sure you are there.

Thank you

I usually don’t play in Eu but this league i manage to play some and see what is going on there.

Not sure why you continued typing after that

because i hop on a lot this week because of league thing ?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kirito.8796

Kirito.8796

We didn’t doubleteamed anyone so stop making up lies, Glad it suits your needs, hence what i am saying, congrats on winning season 1. I just want the fights, so whenever you break inside bay, don’t run away, at least have the decency of dropping loot bags so that everyone is happy.

Thank you, come again

Dude, if I had a 30-40 organized guild force during hours when there is nothing comparable against me, I won’t be satisfied with so few.

5h no break whatsoever, beeing constantly hit by [COIN] + the rest of BG blob on one side, and the whole 80+ JQ blob on the other, Not even once on that time one BG camp/tower flipped to JQ, and that t3 keep you are talking about, was t2 walls only, when we arrived there. You talk about camping? We had 3 holes in bay that we couldnt close due to the lack of time to grab any supplies. And we never had more than 30-32 at peak.
But you are right, our scouts did camp and did an awesome job informing the commanders when the JQ marathon squad was bashing a gate

So as i said, i’ll be waiting for your loot bags again tonight. Make sure you are there.

Thank you

I usually don’t play in Eu but this league i manage to play some and see what is going on there.

In other words you’re not a wvw’er and dont know what you’re talking about?

Citizen of the Sanctum

in Match-ups

Posted by: Renny.6571

Renny.6571

Good job 2v1ing BG garrison JQ lolol.

elite specs ruined pvp.

in Match-ups

Liza.2758

Thank you, come again

Thank you

i do wvw but i’m NA player LOL it’s you what you are trying to prove here

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kirito.8796

Kirito.8796

Thank you, come again

Thank you

No, I’m proving the fact that you play so little EU then try to claim you know whats going on during that time zone

Citizen of the Sanctum

in Match-ups

Liza.2758

Thank you, come again

Thank you

No, I’m proving the fact that you play so little EU then try to claim you know whats going on during that time zone

well to help the server this week. I hop on all weekdays. I’m a college student. i usually study in after noon.

if this weekdays are not enough for you then. sure you can keep on trolling

in Match-ups

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

Thank you, come again

Thank you

No, what hes means is, this week he has decided to take a look at how the EU time zone works, and from those small experiences he has had, he know exactly how all 3 servers work, numbers they field and everything else, across all maps. This in my book makes him a expert and far more qualified than any regular EU players to comment on whats going on.

You are right, IRON is the only one to blob and we have no competition. We stand in our T3 keeps with the walls down because we want the NA players of SoR to think we have been fighing all day. Sorry guys, some one had to come clean…………………

in Match-ups

Posted by: Corran.4957

Corran.4957

Well JQ have always been BG’s little unwanted brother. Of course they gonna be cosy as they only got each other and couldnt survive alone most the time.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

Thank you, come again

Thank you

You are right, IRON is the only one to blob and we have no competition. Sorry guys, some one had to come clean…………………

Glad you came clean at last

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: RobF.5864

RobF.5864

Ooh JQ and in Bay Lords Room and BG standing on the portal for them……despite having a blob each. Awww bless. Cosy.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brutus.5732

Brutus.5732

OOooh JQ in Bay Lords Room and BG standing on the portal for them….despite having a blob each. Awww bless em. Cosy.

They did the same thing last night. Fighting like kittens.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

@ Seigfried

Well the only ones to beliveve it are the the stupid and the one which dont know any better. Will hold judgement on many people on here Seigfried as my opinions often infract xD

in Match-ups

Corran.4957

@ Seigfried

Well the only ones to beliveve it are the the stupid and the one which dont know any better. Will hold judgement on many people on here Seigfried as my opinions often infract xD

These forums aint a place for the truth, i am glad you have now learnt that lesson

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rawnoodles.1398

Rawnoodles.1398

Great fights! Great turn out this week to all the guilds going out strong.

PLX TEAM

Rawnoodles | Mini Noodles
[ESOL] -Elite Solidarity| Driver|
" Latest Video "

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dabachelor.1736

Dabachelor.1736

Ooh JQ and in Bay Lords Room and BG standing on the portal for them……despite having a blob each. Awww bless. Cosy.

The keep is contested you should be able to portal in anyway! Use those 2 legs Anet gave you and run back.

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Ajax.4967

The Ajax.4967

OOooh JQ in Bay Lords Room and BG standing on the portal for them….despite having a blob each. Awww bless em. Cosy.

its ok:) they cant beat SOR without holding hands!

Evin Arris

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

its ok:) they cant beat SOR without holding hands!

Honestly, this is that one match-up where everyone is getting double-teamed in keeps. People from each server have probably posted a screenshot in this thread of the other 2 servers in their keeps.

Lol.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Decklan.7540

Decklan.7540

Enough with the 2v1 bickering, it has happened to all three servers this week; no single server can proclaim innocence in this regard.

The real problem is blobbing and what it’s done to T1. Instead of servers trying new things and splitting up forces, we are all so obsessed with winning league that we would rather blob around a map and lag it to oblivion. And for what? Bragging rights on a forum? A special finisher? Who knows and who cares, because it’s coming at the expense of actual enjoyment, and weeks of struggling to press auto-attack is not my idea of a good time.

in Match-ups

Brutus.5732

PLX TEAM

Great fights lol. BG and JQ guilds going out weak you mean. If you are going to fight like kittens at least be honest about being a kitten.

You must be one of those dudes that zergs down a solo player and feels pride in your accomplishment.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mirsa.1628

Mirsa.1628

JQ… can you get Agg off SoS and back to JQ? That 35 man “skill” group they run is really annoying…

Sorry we don’t want them anymore.

A poster from another thread described AGG perfectly.

AGG = Glory chasers

But what I like is that AGG says they go where they please and have no allegiance to anyone. I much prefer a person who is honest upfront than dishonest. Just like how im going be honest and say i cant play tonight because theres a bottle of valium and a a bottle of whisky starring at me tonight

Real recognize real?

[GS] Gun Squad
Guild Master

in Match-ups

Brutus.5732

Enough with the 2v1 bickering, it has happened to all three servers this week; no single server can proclaim innocence in this regard.

See there you are wrong. SOR wasn’t 2v1. JQ was 2v1 on JQBL and SOR was 2v1 on SORBL.

What you see now is a formal 2v1. I have no problem with it, if you want to fight that way so be it but don’t pretend you are having great fights. You are winning a 2v1 fight with all the honor afforded such a fight so just lower your gaze and be quiet about it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarinis.6054

Tarinis.6054

I think SOR learned their lesson last week when they got knocked to second tier. They would rather truce with bg and repel JQ then be knocked down again because they know thats what would happen

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

PLX TEAM

Great spawn rez fights? I just see a steady stream of players running back from spawn over and over….

I think SOR learned their lesson last week when they got knocked to second tier. They would rather truce with bg and repel JQ then be knocked down again because they know thats what would happen

Nobody has gotten “knocked down” a tier in months.

(edited by Burl.9567)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

Great effort from all 3 server this week. I only wish the lag in large battles would go back to only as bad as it was before seasons. All 3 servers have skilled guilds that can not use those skills

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Botinhas.2018

Botinhas.2018

Nice vid, but you should rename it to BG highlights, not just PLX m8

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarinis.6054

Tarinis.6054

SOR WVW is a blast. THey just blob from garrison to NE/NW towers. Real fun guys….

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vol.5241

Vol.5241

See there you are wrong. SOR wasn’t 2v1. JQ was 2v1 on JQBL and SOR was 2v1 on SORBL.

What you see now is a formal 2v1. I have no problem with it, if you want to fight that way so be it but don’t pretend you are having great fights. You are winning a 2v1 fight with all the honor afforded such a fight so just lower your gaze and be quiet about it.

SoR was 2v1’d by JQ/BG last night on JQBL. Defended Bay for at least 5 hours.

Everyone gets 2v1’d

[Permabanned on Forums]
[Currently Inactive, Playing BF4]
Magic find works. http://sinasdf.imgur.com/

in Match-ups

Robot Chocken.7012

Great effort from all 3 server this week. I only wish the lag in large battles would go back to only as bad as it was before seasons. All 3 servers have skilled guilds that can not use those skills

Another kitten pretending he isn’t a kitten.

I was being honorable in what I said. I am amazed your guild group still allows someone like you to be there. Maybe that is why IRON is gaining that group’s members?

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

The only thing you may fear about SoR is when the whole map blob is hiding behind ac in the open field and coming to the forum and tell everyone is afraid of them.

And something to think about. The winner of this week will be called most stacked server NA. Deal with it!

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

Nice vid, but you should rename it to BG highlights, not just PLX m8

PLX highlights of the week is a 20 second video of people with PLX tags getting killed. Who wants to see such things.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zenyatoo.4059

Zenyatoo.4059

The only thing you may fear about SoR is when the whole map blob is hiding behind ac in the open field and coming to the forum and tell everyone is afraid of them.

And something to think about. The winner of this week will be called most stacked server NA. Deal with it!

But the other servers are more stacked.
People who dont think SoR has the least players are those who dont play during late na/oceanic. There’s a good 8 hour period where we’re outmanned in 3+ maps. There’s a single 50 man group that literally just bounces between all 4 maps wiping zergs as they try to take our keeps.

Im sure the experiences of the NA and EU primetime people are different, what with the queue’s and everything. But late NA/Early oceanic is an absolute dead-zone for SoR. Meanwhile JQ and BG have 30-40 man zergs on every map. (Or at the very least 2-3 maps, usually EB, their borderlands, and our borderlands.)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ferris Bewler.9706

Ferris Bewler.9706

Ugh these posts hurt my brain.

Pheras Bewler Lvl 80 Ranger (JINX-BG)
Frozen Man Lvl 80 Guardian (JINX-BG)
Frozen Moo Juice Lvl 80 Warrior (JINX-BG)

in Match-ups

Robot Chocken.7012

But the other servers are more stacked.
People who dont think SoR has the least players are those who dont play during late na/oceanic. There’s a good 8 hour period where we’re outmanned in 3+ maps. There’s a single 50 man group that literally just bounces between all 4 maps wiping zergs as they try to take our keeps.

Im sure the experiences of the NA and EU primetime people are different, what with the queue’s and everything. But late NA/Early oceanic is an absolute dead-zone for SoR. Meanwhile JQ and BG have 30-40 man zergs on every map. (Or at the very least 2-3 maps, usually EB, their borderlands, and our borderlands.)

Late NA/Oceanic is the only time zone SoR is not overstacked…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bash.7291

Bash.7291

And JQ did the same thing to us to help SOR cap bay last night during NA in SoR BL… but please, keep complaining about something that every server has done to kill a WP…

Living Dead Girl ~ Necro
[Rev]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

JQ and BG have been farmed to death for 5 hours inside BG BL Hills. How bad were the repair bills?

Worth it. The fights were awesome. JQ kept expecting BG to push in, but when BG pushed in they kept killing us. Fun either way.

Salutes to all SoR defending.

Yeah it was a really fun night out there defending, hills is my favorite objective to defend really. Props to HEL, RISE, DIE and the rallians that were there throughout the night on the job we all did working together to defend it

Not sure about before I pinned up. When I did I can definitely say we killed far more than were killed.

GO TO BREAD WOKS!

but that hills fight was amusing. I enjoyed when SoR got fed up with about 15 JQ players still running around Lords room and turned around to clear the room.

Cuddles .. Go to bread, you are drunk

punts shifty

I wish I was……. better then working!!!!! Lame laaaame work. Oh wells!!!!!!

GO TO BREAD SHIFTY!

How can one go to bread as one is at college? :O
:( atleast now i have a week of

Incoming more punts hehe

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Robot Chocken.7012

JQ and BG have been farmed to death for 5 hours inside BG BL Hills. How bad were the repair bills?

Worth it. The fights were awesome. JQ kept expecting BG to push in, but when BG pushed in they kept killing us. Fun either way.

Yeah it was a really fun night out there defending, hills is my favorite objective to defend really. Props to HEL, RISE, DIE and the rallians that were there throughout the night on the job we all did working together to defend it

Not sure about before I pinned up. When I did I can definitely say we killed far more than were killed.

GO TO BREAD WOKS!

but that hills fight was amusing. I enjoyed when SoR got fed up with about 15 JQ players still running around Lords room and turned around to clear the room.

punts shifty

GO TO BREAD SHIFTY!

Incoming more punts hehe

Tell cuddles to STFU!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

The real problem is blobbing and what it’s done to T1. Instead of servers trying new things and splitting up forces, we are all so obsessed with winning league that we would rather blob around a map and lag it to oblivion. And for what? Bragging rights on a forum? A special finisher? Who knows and who cares, because it’s coming at the expense of actual enjoyment, and weeks of struggling to press auto-attack is not my idea of a good time.

I’ll share a little story about BG BL earlier this week. I had organized us in to 6 teams and did a kickball team style pick. We all lined up at spawn and each commander picked their team from the pool of players. It was hella fun, then we all organized by colors. After about 20-30 minutes of setup and laughing and making fun of “the fat kid” who gets picked last, we rolled out. At this time we had teams running blob interference and hitting multiple targets across the map. We had many white swords up, clearing siege, capping nodes, and capping camps.

We failed on the first converge, to save Bay, but that’s fine. We got the hang of what we were doing with our random players we had across the map. Team Black (wooo gooo team black!) capped Bay the 2nd time while the remaining 5 teams skirmished across the map and did mini-converges on pressure points of the opposing servers.

Once Bay was secured the 2nd time around we ran multi-teams in rotations to grab supplies and siege up, then we did a counter push on BG as soon as we could in the north. SoR got the hint, especially since BG thought it was a great idea to break in to Hills. BG now forced the 2v1 on themselves after kitten ing in SoR’s cherios and from being the last team to hold JQ Bay on the map. The rest of that night after the last break in to BG Garrison was spent figuring out why the lord can be bannered from underneath a platform and crossing our fingers for SoR to clear the lord pit while we hunted Warriors.

Though, this may not work for every situation. I utilized it for when we had nothing left on map. If teams are truly interested in “breaking up the blobs” then they would run this style more often. The problem is, is that “blobbing” as everyone wants to call it these days, is so effective. Teams of 60-70+ are capable of extremely fast movements across a map. Toss in a Way Point, that cuts the distance down to half. You would figure with the addition of more objectives, the nodes, would assist in breaking this up. It does to a degree, but not as effectively as we would like right?

In any case, you can tell that Anet is going in a direction that they do want to break the massive teams up and get it more to where you run multiple smaller teams. Blood Lust just so happens to be the first true addition in this game that is working toward having multiple teams/people work together to attain something that’s worth while.

Just giving you guys a different perspective on things..

Great fights this matchup everyone, I don’t think any teams out there are slacking. I see nothing but WvW trojan warriors on every server. It brings a tear to my eye to have this level of competition between all of the teams.

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

GO TO BREAD WOKS!

punts shifty

GO TO BREAD SHIFTY!

Incoming more punts hehe

Tell cuddles to STFU!

Whoa dude .. Dude this is a friendly forum, leave the hate out!

punts him

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: Skoti.3195

Skoti.3195

And JQ did the same thing to us to help SOR cap bay last night during NA in SoR BL… but please, keep complaining about something that every server has done to kill a WP…

2v1 in JQ BL started in early EU timezone, when bay was T2 without WP, so cut this crap please.

Been defending bay for 9h straight then i logged. Thanks for all the bags.

PS. To the JQ blob that was playing druing EU in JQ BL: It’s not polite to knock the door and as soon as the householder open the gate and welcome you warmly you run like a kitten chickens. Next time at least stay for a dinner.

[IRON]

in Match-ups

Posted by: KeeZee.7312

KeeZee.7312

SoR was 2v1’d by JQ/BG last night on JQBL. Defended Bay for at least 5 hours.

Everyone gets 2v1’d

The match started with BG and SoR doing the 2v1 against JQ because of Icoa commander making the post about the schedule.

As of yesterday, as I went to every map I saw that we JQ were not attacking BG and only focussing SoR. I asked every commander and they all said the same thing, we aren’t attacking BG, we are attacking SoR only.

Amazingly, somehow BG seemed to be doing the same thing. Guess they were playing both sides and it was time to put that knife in the back of SoR.

Sorry SoR, personally I want everyone to just fight but T1 has become too much about fixing the matches and gaming the system and as of now SoR is the prime target.

in Match-ups

Robot Chocken.7012

GO TO BREAD WOKS!

punts shifty

GO TO BREAD SHIFTY!

Incoming more punts hehe

Tell cuddles to STFU!

Whoa dude .. Dude this is a friendly forum, leave the hate out!

punts him

Cuddles has to 1 v 1 me IRL for the the trouble.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Psykoyul.9147

Psykoyul.9147

Really shows how much of a fool you are considering you dont know what goes on in them times

Considering that I’m french, GM of a french WvW only guild, playing every evening (french time ofc)…
Hum…
Really this makes me wonder which one of us is clueless…

GM of Soul Reapers [SR] JQ

in Match-ups

Bash.7291

2v1 in JQ BL started in early EU timezone, when bay was T2 without WP, so cut this crap please.

Been defending bay for 9h straight then i logged. Thanks for all the bags.

PS. To the JQ blob that was playing druing EU in JQ BL: It’s not polite to knock the door and as soon as the householder open the gate and welcome you warmly you run like a kitten chickens. Next time at least stay for a dinner.

Lets see… complaint about 2v1, thanks for all the bags comments, yeah gonna put this up as a typical forum warrior post. But good job completely missing the point that all servers have done what Brutus was complaining about, which was the only point of my post.

Living Dead Girl ~ Necro
[Rev]

in Match-ups

Corran.4957

Really shows how much of a fool you are considering you dont know what goes on in them times

Considering that I’m french, ..

….
Guess you cant understand a screenshot then. Could say something about french but I’m not going there.
Coin run 35+ all the time. Always have HB and PLX nearby. Just because you on JQ are used to being their(BG’s) backup all the time doesn’t mean you need to deny the obvious and defend your friends on the other server

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

After about 20-30 minutes of setup and laughing and making fun of “the fat kid” who gets picked last, we rolled out.

You mean Rangers.

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

in Match-ups

Bash.7291

After about 20-30 minutes of setup and laughing and making fun of “the fat kid” who gets picked last, we rolled out.

You mean Rangers.

….ITS SO TRUE /cry

Living Dead Girl ~ Necro
[Rev]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

You mean Rangers.

No one out of the 6 teams wanted to be the Pink ranger…

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chung.3420

Chung.3420

Looks like JQ will become the second place after this day,
and SOR will become the last one

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

The match started with BG and SoR doing the 2v1 against JQ because of Icoa commander making the post about the schedule.

As of yesterday, as I went to every map I saw that we JQ were not attacking BG and only focussing SoR. I asked every commander and they all said the same thing, we aren’t attacking BG, we are attacking SoR only.

Amazingly, somehow BG seemed to be doing the same thing. Guess they were playing both sides and it was time to put that knife in the back of SoR.

Sorry SoR, personally I want everyone to just fight but T1 has become too much about fixing the matches and gaming the system and as of now SoR is the prime target.

With the introduction of the league, this match, and possibly the final match, will be driven a lot my match/score politics. Direction of server focus will change throughout the match depending on the expected outcome and what could be done to change that if anything. This shouldn’t surprise you. JQ obviously decided that it was in their best interest to focus SoR, and it seems that’s what they started doing. BG needs to win this match to have any hope of winning Season 1, so it makes sense to try and keep SoR’s score down as well. However, it’s also preferable if JQ takes 3rd, and with a match this close, anything can happen and the focus could shift again.

Bottom line, go with the flow and don’t get all bent about it.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

Been a fun match up so far. Good tight scores, fun fights and tactics. Nice to be playing regular again after a summer break of sorts.

I see the quality of the forum posts has not improved much though. So many 1 sided posts where folks cannot see beyond their own little world.

To the poster above me, well if you are referring to last night EU then we are hardly going to brute force our way into Bay with our motley crew “sea of tags” when SoR bring forth an IRON blob, a WIC blob, A FEAR blob and a bunch of other tags when when one those blobs suffers a blood nose. Much more fun to play hit and run and drag you over 5 supply traps to empty that precious supply so you can’t repair the gates and walls and kill siege so we can prep that puppy for NA prime for example.

The funniest thing I saw this week EU time was when we set of some trebs in NE camp to attack/play with Hills. BG finally responded after an age. I was scouting south and calling in their response. I counted over 90 people run past me in about 3 groups including a tail to respond to our 20 folks with two trebs. For once they were focussed on the trebs and the 90 did not decide to chase my single warrior halfway across the map I was joined by 1 other and we killed the last of that long tail before we ported back to garry.

Our EU is all about prepp’ing the ground for our NA folks and taking opportunities as they present themselves.

Anyway, all servers run zergs at times and they all do 2 vs 1. My advice is cut the tripe on the forums and enjoy the fights in WvW this week.

Good luck to all in the remaining hours of this match up. I hope you all get a precursor and I get 2

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.