10/25: SoR/BG/TC (Gold League Round 2)

in Match-ups

Posted by: HolyMolla.6582

HolyMolla.6582

According to Indo, when EU guild joining BG, they are hired mercenaries.
And to EU guild on SOR, they are family.
Stop QQing on the fourm and play the game please.
Last night, BG was slaughtering SOR so badly, I slept early.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Krakah.3582

Krakah.3582

Matchups part of the forums needs to be deleted

You may be right since SoR forum warriors are trolling their own server.

o.O

-KNT- BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

o.O

No, they just need to be deleted. There’s no because sor was or because bg was. It’s a kittenfest in here. These forums are only a place of trash talking.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

SOR QQing about EU guild joining BG????
Okay, I seen enough.

SoR can barely cover a bl where as BG now can easily cover 2 if not 3 now..

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

It’s appalling how some people think you need to do overtime for a freaking video game.

A video game is made for fun. It’s not a job. Seems like people have forgotten that.

That’s why they do it, lol.

in Match-ups

HolyMolla.6582

atm on sor bl, full coin zerg + full rk zerg running together vs 26 iron + a handfull randoms. my question to them: is it fun for you guys?

btw I saw that coin was asking tc for gvg’s. how about you accept OUR invitation to a gvg Biebertrix. Stop ignoring it and man up.

was it fun for you IRON guys back in couple of months ago with your zerg?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

This is the official BG flag ^^ Have a good week…

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

atm on sor bl, full coin zerg + full rk zerg running together vs 26 iron + a handfull randoms. my question to them: is it fun for you guys?

btw I saw that coin was asking tc for gvg’s. how about you accept OUR invitation to a gvg Biebertrix. Stop ignoring it and man up.

was it fun for you IRON guys back in couple of months ago with your zerg?

Have I missed something while being in IRON this whole time?

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

o.O

No, they just need to be deleted. There’s no because sor was or because bg was. It’s a kittenfest in here. These forums are only a place of trash talking.

Meh, its up to the posters to keep it classy. Trash talking and what not can be fun and create a healthy rivalry. Problem is to many people take this stuff seriously, its understandable, people are competitive and take pride in what they do…take it with a grain of salt and let it fuel your enjoyment of the game.

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

in Match-ups

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

Okay, I seen enough.

It is past 6pm in NA east coast. If you cannot cover 4 maps then players are not turning up.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

According to the ZDs guild leader their move is not permanent.

Yes ZaDrots move is not permanent, we are playing for fun and we had no fun playing vs queues. During league myself i spent around 15 hours in queues total.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

It’s appalling how some people think you need to do overtime for a freaking video game.

A video game is made for fun. It’s not a job. Seems like people have forgotten that.

Really, it’s only termed “overtime” in this game in particular because of the way the game is built. 24 hour PvP. Just because people play outside of their prime-time doesn’t mean it’s overtime. I can feel like playing this game at 2pm because it is for entertainment purposes, after all. I used to play Legend of Zelda at any hour of the day, but was it considered playing overtime since it wasn’t in my country’s “prime-time?” :P

So, if you start considering playing this game outside of a certain time-frame “overtime,” then maybe it’s you who is taking the game a bit too seriously.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

(edited by Vash.9183)

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

Really, it’s only termed “overtime” in this game in particular because of the way the game is built. 24 hour PvP. Just because people play outside of their prime-time doesn’t mean it’s overtime. I can feel like playing this game at 2pm because it is for entertainment purposes, after all. I used to play Legend of Zelda at any hour of the day, but was it considered playing overtime since it wasn’t in my country’s “prime-time?” :P

So, if you start considering playing this game outside of a certain time-frame “overtime,” then maybe it’s you who is taking the game a bit too seriously.

I think hes trying to get at that those who play ‘overtime’ dont have a life outside the game

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ruin.3461

Ruin.3461

It’s appalling how some people think playing to win is something to be ashamed of.
http://www.sirlin.net/articles/playing-to-win-part-1.html

You can do what you want, but don’t insult others for making life choices that don’t suck them into an ultimately meaningless competition that was meant to be fun. I’m referring to quotes of people telling SoR SEA guilds to stay up past their prime time to match BG coverage.

I’m not insulting you, it’s perfectly fine to play casually. It’s not alright to cry that your opponents don’t.

Tier 1 Casual

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

I’m sure you remember JQ than. I’m really looking forward to match week 5.

And how was your time hiding from the forum, titan?

Attachments:

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

I think hes trying to get at that those who play ‘overtime’ dont have a life outside the game

I think you misunderstood. I’m trying to discredit the word “overtime” as a useless word in a game that is meant to be played whenever the kitten you feel like it. It’s meant for fun. If it’s fun for you at 3am, then play. Simple stuff.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

BG with heavy EU, vs JQ sans casuals thanks to karma training vs Maguuma/SoS/TC for 3 weeks.

Looks more and more like that will be the championship match.

Oh, don’t embarrass yourselves like SoR and ask SoS to pick sides in that match. We’d rather tick 0ppt fo the week than let the league be decided by shenanigans from our server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sanduskel.1850

Sanduskel.1850

SOR – just fight. We’ve come up from the bottom on our own. Can’t control what others do. Play our game, our way and be decent sports.

OP’d thief, lol

in Match-ups

Posted by: Serkz.3140

Serkz.3140

Okay, I seen enough.

Here’s a friendly reminder:

You guys had a 22k lead a day after reset while boasting and bullying a temporarily demoralized BG on this thread.

We did not point our fingers and pass the blame to anyone else. We responded by admitting to having a bad start. No crying, no scapegoats, no excuses. We pulled ourselves together and closed the gap within a day.

We had a guild transfer to our server recently due to improved Q times over EU. You guys immediately plaster a fake self-righteous image on how your server is too good for non permanent transfers. More than anything, it makes SoR seem kinda needy and controlling or just plain snobbish and unwelcoming.

Just please get off your high horse and enjoy the game.

80 ele | wolf rank | Bgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

o god, you’re back.

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

BG with heavy EU, vs JQ sans casuals thanks to karma training vs Maguuma/SoS/TC for 3 weeks.

Oh, don’t embarrass yourselves like SoR and ask SoS to pick sides in that match. We’d rather tick 0ppt fo the week than let the league be decided by shenanigans from our server.

Aren’t you the guy who always asks for a double team?

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

There are people on TC who would rather just not play the game than take part in a formal 2v1. We’ve never -ever- actually formally organized a 2v1, not even that matchup with FA/TC/DB where we both focused DB.

Lunar Fighter
Tarnished Coast, Hammer guy of [NOPE]

in Match-ups

HolyMolla.6582

Last time when BG had superior OCX/SEA coverage vs SOR, and BG was winning this timezone, SOR blamed their OCX/SEA coverage. I believe Indo told their SEA guilds to
stop playing.
Now it’s your turn IRON.
Welcome to SOR blame game.

(edited by HolyMolla.6582)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Butter.3024

Butter.3024

Go SoR it’s not too late to fight back

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

I think you misunderstood. I’m trying to discredit the word “overtime” as a useless word in a game that is meant to be played whenever the kitten you feel like it. It’s meant for fun. If it’s fun for you at 3am, then play. Simple stuff.

I know what you mean vash, but some people just dont think Like that :/

PS Vash, on a complete unrelated note, did you play gw1 and if so what was your ign

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

According to the ZDs guild leader their move is not permanent.

Yes ZaDrots move is not permanent, we are playing for fun and we had no fun playing vs queues. During league myself i spent around 15 hours in queues total.

Yeah, that one’s a no brainer. Several top EU guilds have come to NA for a holiday if you will, dropping the wodka for some bourbon (haha good one). Obviously that’s not a bad thing for the season though as their presence on the field is pretty noticeable.

It’s guilds like this that come into the NA scene and pretty much teach other guilds on here how to play, although probably not as profoundly as You-Know-Who did when they came.

Looking forward to spectating some GvGs if that stuff still exists.

On a different note I feel like commenting on a lot of the tears and trolling that has come with ZDs coming, but honestly, 3-4 pages overnight? Nobody got time for that!

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

(edited by magikfox.9658)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Last time when BG had superior OCX/SEA coverage vs SOR, and BG was winning this timezone, SOR blamed their OCX/SEA coverage. I belive Indo told their SEA guilds to
stop playing.
Now it’s your turn IRON.

So the poison that is the T1 community finally publicly shows itself (again). Its not exactly that people blame IRON because they’re the ones covering that timezone, more so people are naming and shaming because when they win, all you see is them chest thumping on the forums.

Lunar Fighter
Tarnished Coast, Hammer guy of [NOPE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elano.2014

Elano.2014

Last time when BG had superior OCX/SEA coverage vs SOR, and BG was winning this timezone, SOR blamed their OCX/SEA coverage. I believe Indo told their SEA guilds to
stop playing.
Now it’s your turn IRON.

SoR never blamed their OCX/SEA coverage, nor did Indo tell us to stop playing.

I believe you are believing what you want to believe.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SonofNoob.3102

SonofNoob.3102

Is IRON still resting from the massive overtimes they put in this weekend?

in Match-ups

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

stop playing.
Now it’s your turn IRON.

I’m actually suspicious about SORs turnout. In previous weeks, like the one where they absolutely smashed us they had massive numbers during every timezone. Much more than what we are seeing now. We all know SOR tank scores on purpose alot more than most servers do so I am wondering if they are trying to convince another guild to come across that is reluctant to do so for coverage reasons.

in Match-ups

Posted by: mysticque.6182

mysticque.6182

That would be that playing for fights thing we go on about. Even though your post was sarcastic you at least get what we was trying to do, being in your garrison was the only way to get a decent fight going.

Alot of your server mates like to use the SoR playing for fights thing as a reason to chest thump when you win, but its nice to see some people get it.

Please leave SoR and take the rest of IRON with you, you all clearly have no interest of helping SoR win this tournament and your 6hr karma training yesterday did the server no good. There is a time to karma train and a time to get serious but its obvious IRON only cares about loot bags. Oh becuase BG got a new 40 man EU guild is no excuse either for a loss of points lead we did have.

So the point loss was just from IRON? Sorry to be the once to tell you think but those points were lost going from NA to sea/oceanic (not blaming those guilds before you come back with that) , it was a little early for IRON. BG’s new guild is not EU either, they are russian, which again means alot of their play time is a little early for IRON. Are you sure you are on SoR? you dont really know what you are on about.

Me and IRON are staying, come on Yoda, you know yopu love us really <3

Just wondering what’s the mentality of IRON when we lose 25k points to BG in 3 days?
Do you guys still push? Do you guys aim for PPT more or just keep looking for fight and karma and bags?

IRON takes stuff all the time. But we have never made any secret about wanting good fights. When we lose 25k points in 3 days in a time zone we have no control over I for one dont let it bother me one bit. (I am not speaking for any other members of IRON here)

We are 1 guild and we play when we can. We dont do “all calls” and I wont emo rage over losing points because of a coverage problem. Sorry guys but I just dont take the PPT seriously and dont give a kitten about getting a shiny finisher. To Yoda and any others that think IRON should move server – how do you think that would help with the PPT loss and gaps with coverage?

If you want a official answer I am sure a officer will see this and maybe answer, Offski would be a good bet for a reply when he gets on.

Again i apologise for my lack of emo over the scores each week, as much as I try, I cant bring myself to care if i win or lose as long as i have fun and have good fights.

Wait wut o,o

I thought in SoR coverage, NA prime time is the best and then SEA and then EU. No?

Is SEA the worst then?

Frankly the coverage strength of T1 servers change all the time. SoR used to have strongest EU and Est NA and weakest SEA compared to BG. Now I think BG and SoR are more or less equal in NA, but SoR has stronger SEA and BG may have stronger EU now giving the coming of our Russian overlords:)

Not sure I agree with that, we have been struggling in sea and from what I have seen personally we have been outnumbered alot by BG, but thats only from jumping between SoR and BG borderlands. It well be different on the other maps, but if you see the PPT that BG has been ticking at, it seems that BG has the greater coverage. EU is a bit of a debate, IRON is only 1 guild and we are never short of people to fight against, but yeah, ZD’s are going to change alot.

To the ZD member who said you are small and only take camps – why did you have to take our garrison </3

Whats the problem?? SoR NA pretty much have outnumbered us and we never complain about it. It’s not like BG has all coverage in all timezone. I’m sure other server has the same issues. It’s a game and its either win or lose that you are willing to take risk. No need to make excuses to prove your deficiency.

Blackgate Power
Mysticque

in Match-ups

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

So far [HB] have been mentioned more than 20 times in this thread and only once has it been by a HB member. I just want to point out that I personally welcome any EU guild to NA servers, but I think ZD should have joined JQ to even out the EU numbers. However they might have been stuck in SEA queues there so Im not really sure where they should have gone instead. Maybe TC or mag?

Last week I aproached Indo asking him if we could make some kind of arrangement about pointing potential EU guilds towards JQ. At that time I didnt know about the ZD transfer. It seems my lack of avaible playtime have decreased my influence and with that the info avaible to me within the Blackgate leadership. I have in this and in previous games worked hard towards ballanced servers, and I will continue to do so. However I´ve come to the conclusion that my influence because of the previously mentioned is currently second to none, and because of that might as well not give a kitten.

Indo if you´r reading this, I hope you know I had the best of the NA tier 1 in mind when I approached you.

To IRON I just want to say that I love hating you guys, and that I wish Wrex all the best.

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

stop playing.
Now it’s your turn IRON.

SoR never blamed their OCX/SEA coverage, nor did Indo tell us to stop playing.

I believe you are believing what you want to believe.

I feel some young love in the air today! Holymolla seems awfully attracted to Indo today judging by his post history for the day. I can put you in contact with him if you would like? Don’t let his Afks deter you, he is a busy man sewing his shorts, traveling to foreign lands to gather fresh water, and practicing his rendition of Candy Shop by 50 Cent.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheUsualCulprit.3187

TheUsualCulprit.3187

So Much QQ over ZD’s moving to BG which gives them a bit more strength in a weak timezones.
When we (IRON) joined SOR helping there EU i dont recall mass forum emo. please just grow up and enjoy the fights when you get them, its getting really pathetic…

If any ZD Guys are up for open field fights around EU times throw me a whisper

The Usual Culprit
Co-Leader of [YOLO] Turning Commanders Into Moa’s

in Match-ups

TheUsualCulprit.3187

So far [HB] have been mentioned more than 20 times in this thread and only once has it been by a HB member. I just want to point out that I personally welcome any EU guild to NA servers, but I think ZD should have joined JQ to even out the EU numbers. However they might have been stuck in SEA queues there so Im not really sure where they should have gone instead. Maybe TC or mag?

Last week I aproached Indo asking him if we could make some kind of arrangement about pointing potential EU guilds towards JQ. At that time I didnt know about the ZD transfer. It seems my lack of avaible playtime have decreased my influence and with that the info avaible to me within the Blackgate leadership. I have in this and in previous games worked hard towards ballanced servers, and I will continue to do so. However I´ve come to the conclusion that my influence because of the previously mentioned is currently second to none, and because of that might as well not give a kitten.

Indo if you´r reading this, I hope you know I had the best of the NA tier 1 in mind when I approached you.

To IRON I just want to say that I love hating you guys, and that I wish Wrex all the best.

The Idea of a properly balanced T1 sounds amazing, but at the same time to good to be true.
At least you and some others are trying to get balance in T1

The Usual Culprit

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Aren’t you the guy who always asks for a double team?

yeah, when it’s two weaker servers against a stronger one. (and always against the stronger one).

in Match-ups

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

The Idea of a properly balanced T1 sounds amazing, but at the same time to good to be true.

I dont care about ballance in T1, I care about ballance in EU and EST ( where I play ) – With so few EU guilds on NA servers I actually think a somewhat ballanced T1 is doable, and atleast a T1 with all 3 servers having enough guilds so no one gets bored.

Back when BG was stuck in T2 for 4 weeks with nothing to fight ( in EU ) we ( HB ) lost more members than we did in the 4 months when I took a break from the game. Like I told Choc today, having nothing to fight hurts morale alot more than having to fight mapblobs in all our tz as the only ones. Please understand that this point of view does not reflect all of BG or necessarily all of BG eu guilds. Heck I know that some, if not alot within HB disagree with me. I love having to fight alongside RK and Coin, but when I look back at my time in GW2 I still remember my open field fights vs. RG as some of the best I´ve had in GW2. In other words I want to fight the best guilds out in there in my TZ and have the best guilds out there not in my TZ on my server

I know this is selfish and impossible to accomplish, but for me its way more important fighting for than ppt.

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

in Match-ups

Posted by: Minoru.1237

Minoru.1237

Thanks for thinking of balance Smokee. If JQ could get a decent sized EU guild I think it would be more fun during the EU timezone for SoR and BG as well.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Korbaal.6402

Korbaal.6402

I LATE you Smokee, I LATE you with all my heart (its a mashup between love and hate).

[RIP STAR]

in Match-ups

Posted by: bluewaterdonkey.2473

bluewaterdonkey.2473

You are such whiny little kittenes. It’s unreal.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mirsa.1628

Mirsa.1628

Overtime can be defined as something that is not within the confines of “what is considered healthy or reasonable by society”, time-wise. In the context of GW2, people generally play during the night time. This obviously differs, but by regression towards the mean, we can safely assume that most people will play during one time frame, which is their respective 6-11pm. This is because of various reasons, be it school, work, family, social life, and other activities, which give people leisure time after “work hours”. We can consider these normal playing hours for WvW’ers.

Now, what I am referring to is the fact that people have told SoR guilds to play outside of their normal playing hours in order to catch up to BG coverage, whether it be staying up late at night or waking up exceptionally early. This is silly and goes against the entire mantra of what a video game is. Video games should be fun, competitive when seeked, and add pleasure to your life. But when you are SACRIFICING real life components in your daily routine, you are making a video game similar to a job, where you sacrifice key components of your life (social, sleep, other activities) in order to receive a promotion and earn more money (in the case of WvW, more PPT).

Basically, regardless of a video game being fun at 3am, don’t feel compelled to play more than is healthy just because some other people sacrifice their lives to win some season. Life is short. You only have so much time to explore this world of ours.

[GS] Gun Squad
Guild Master

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheJewpacabro.2907

TheJewpacabro.2907

Big welcome to [ZDs] – Za Drotss to BG and NA.

• We are thrilled to work with you guys in GL1!

PLX TEAM

This is completely unrelated to ZDs cuz I think their presence is a good thing here even if they aren’t on JQ (Welcome ZDs), but Noodles, has anyone ever told you that when you post you just look like a gigantic tool?

Aww JQ SEA is now bitter because you can’t beat on doors?

When PLX is around it’s like beating doors. They don’t move out of marks and it’s not much of fight.

Me thinks me should command more if this is the case..

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

Hello,

The asian guilds can’t really stay longer as most are working adults so it’s pretty difficult to stretch pass our timezone as most of us have to get up early to go work (please note that I am not insinuating anything about other servers). Most have casual playtime with hardcore play styles. The focus has always been that.

FW

At this current time that is what im saying, ZDs primetime is during the switch of SEA -> EU which there are NO guilds to fight and so they coming here seems pointless because they will just PvD and from what EU sources ZDs dont want to PvD and so they will leave NA in a few weeks unless they are able to attract more competition from their timezone over which I highly doubt as we have already tried..

So yeah, enjoy being bored of rubbing faces onto keyboards onto doors i hope its really great fun for you guys..

No guilds? SONG, SAHP and NYS can’t stay up a bit later to hand off to IRON, AFTL, KISS and WIC (how come nobody mentions the WIC transfer to SoR?). Surely there are enough commanders across these guilds to run other players on the map through these zones. I know many BG NA commanders and players have been playing more often and longer to help hand offs into OCX and beyond. Our SEA has been hit hard with SUPR moving to SBI and our Thai friends having ISP problems, so LP has barely been able to play this week or at all.

[SoX] – JQ

(edited by Fannwong.3059)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

So Much QQ over ZD’s moving to BG which gives them a bit more strength in a weak timezones.
When we (IRON) joined SOR helping there EU i dont recall mass forum emo. please just grow up and enjoy the fights when you get them, its getting really pathetic…

I don’t think anyone was upset about IRON coming here. If I recall right you guys brought new interest to HB and RK, which was good for everyone. I think “QQ” didn’t start till KISS went to SoR, mainly because at the time it stacked SoR while JQ was left with very little EU. But that’s old news…

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

in Match-ups

Posted by: BAEK.8561

BAEK.8561

Haha what? You must be joking. The week IRON moved over to SoR was like the floodgates of QQ opened on the forums. It was also the same week SoR won #1 for the first time in history.

I’m not saying that to justify anything, but let’s not forget what actually happened when IRON moved over to SoR. In my opinion, it’s far more than the amount of QQ surrounding ZD now :P

{Sanctum of Rall} Since Day -3
Weekend Guardian/Elementalist
No Guild Affiliation

in Match-ups

TheJewpacabro.2907

18 pages by Tuesday, well played gents, well played.
<3 PvF’rs

in Match-ups

TheUsualCulprit.3187

I dont care about ballance in T1, I care about ballance in EU and EST ( where I play ) – With so few EU guilds on NA servers I actually think a somewhat ballanced T1 is doable, and atleast a T1 with all 3 servers having enough guilds so no one gets bored.

Back when BG was stuck in T2 for 4 weeks with nothing to fight ( in EU ) we ( HB ) lost more members than we did in the 4 months when I took a break from the game. Like I told Choc today, having nothing to fight hurts morale alot more than having to fight mapblobs in all our tz as the only ones. Please understand that this point of view does not reflect all of BG or necessarily all of BG eu guilds. Heck I know that some, if not alot within HB disagree with me. I love having to fight alongside RK and Coin, but when I look back at my time in GW2 I still remember my open field fights vs. RG as some of the best I´ve had in GW2. In other words I want to fight the best guilds out in there in my TZ and have the best guilds out there not in my TZ on my server

I know this is selfish and impossible to accomplish, but for me its way more important fighting for than ppt.

I Wouldn’t say its selfish at all, giving your guild and many others on the other servers a fair fight is great. as for making it happen, as you said, basicly impossible which is a shame, it would be amazing.

The Usual Culprit

(edited by TheUsualCulprit.3187)

in Match-ups

TheJewpacabro.2907

Haha what? You must be joking. The week IRON moved over to SoR was like the floodgates of QQ opened on the forums. It was also the same week SoR won #1 for the first time in history.

I’m not saying that to justify anything, but let’s not forget what actually happened when IRON moved over to SoR. In my opinion, it’s far more than the amount of QQ surrounding ZD now :P

So basically what you’re saying is that people are upset that server Y has more players than X server does at [Insert timezone here]….OH the horror.

in Match-ups

TheUsualCulprit.3187

I must have missed alot of the QQ then, but still its getting stupid that everytime a new guild appears the forums explode

sigh

The Usual Culprit

in Match-ups

Posted by: Keiel.7489

Keiel.7489

Personally I don’t care who outnumbers who at what timezone as long as we get in good fights. I enjoyed the fights against BG last night in SoR BL. To me it’s always mroe fun to fight and win with less, but I understand population of a zerg is uncontrollable regardless of what anyone says. Not enough people will just “sit out” so it would be balanced, that’s like you saying “I love sitting in que because I definitely know everyone is having fun in WvW and the population in there is balanced. Man I love jumping aorund in LA!”

[DONE]