11/1: SoR/BG/SoS (Gold League Round 3)

in Match-ups

Posted by: SleepingDragon.1596

SleepingDragon.1596

Last time we fought against GD/VII/ Scnd, they’ve quickly switched to ebg because of wiping. I do not blame VII nor Scnd because they are lacking numbers against us (clearly 25-40 is not funny). You know, GvG (aka team deathmatch) is not the same as WvW.
Well, back to the topic. I heard BG did pay us 15k gold and wants to pay more? So, where can I get my gold? I’ll send some to those poor IRON guys, who do not get enough attention nowadays and attention whoring as much as they can.

Did I miss something? Ah, yes. Ze gold. Send it now, BG!

LOL. Yes, I was looking at some of them GvG where the numbers were even. As for WvW, it’s still a numbers game. If you can outnumbered your opponents badly, you can win it quite easily.

You’re asking BG to pay you 15k gold or more? If you haven’t gotten it yet, then they probably shafted you. I’ll ask for the money and if they don’t pay up as promised, you sit at spawn. No money, no service. You don’t want to work for free do you? If so, I might want to hire a few of your best players just to do some GvG so I can make my guild into the top 100 list. I can only afford free.

-S o S-

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiff.8157

Kiff.8157

Last time we fought against GD/VII/ Scnd, they’ve quickly switched to ebg because of wiping. I do not blame VII nor Scnd because they are lacking numbers against us (clearly 25-40 is not funny). You know, GvG (aka team deathmatch) is not the same as WvW.
Well, back to the topic. I heard BG did pay us 15k gold and wants to pay more? So, where can I get my gold? I’ll send some to those poor IRON guys, who do not get enough attention nowadays and attention whoring as much as they can.

LOL. Yes, I was looking at some of them GvG where the numbers were even. As for WvW, it’s still a numbers game. If you can outnumbered your opponents badly, you can win it quite easily.

You’re asking BG to pay you 15k gold or more? If you haven’t gotten it yet, then they probably shafted you. I’ll ask for the money and if they don’t pay up as promised, you sit at spawn. No money, no service. You don’t want to work for free do you? If so, I might want to hire a few of your best players just to do some GvG so I can make my guild into the top 100 list. I can only afford free.

I suggest you to seek for Waha. He may borrow you some.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Forestgreen.7981

Forestgreen.7981

I just feel sad BG donated so much hard earned gold on a daily/week w/e basis to give it away to people lol. How much gold per person did they spend so they can buy more guilds to sit in queues jumping in excitement that they’re winning while doing nothing.

I’m enjoying no 1 minute queues to no queues for WvW. Just sad that BG likes to run/wp out instead of fighting so often even when outnumbering us. Chasing people is no fun.

PS. All those screenshots people take saying SoR blobs harder than BG is a joke. Sanctum of Rall is longer than Blackgate so name tags get stretched out making it seem like there’s more people when there isn’t.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

i know this is a bit off topic, but to those BG mesmers camping EB JP:

please invest into some toughness/vitality – camping JP is kind of pointless when you actually get pulled off edges and get one shot

to SoS mesmers who was stuck with me in lamp room and helped to kill BG mesmer: sry i couldn’t res you due to being from SoR :/ but we ended up camping those BG losers at wp as payback, you were avenged my nameless friend

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in Match-ups

SleepingDragon.1596

I suggest you to seek for Waha. He may borrow you some.

Nah… I don’t think ATM/FOO does GvG. ZD does and it might be free. You folks didn’t pay them the 15k gold as promised. Not very nice. Start your fundraiser and collect at Lion’s Arch. LOL.

-S o S-

in Match-ups

Kiff.8157

Nah… I don’t think ATM/FOO does GvG. ZD does and it might be free. You folks didn’t pay them the 15k gold as promised. Not very nice. Start your fundraiser and collect at Lion’s Arch. LOL.

Nah…I suggested you to borrow some gold from Waha.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

BG can’t be held responsible for SoR failure in league S01.

in Match-ups

Kiff.8157

Nah….it is totally our fault. We are rich, we have charm, we have no Indo nor iron we have gold.

in Match-ups

SleepingDragon.1596

You seem to be so into Waha and ATM/FOO? Any reasons? The last time I’ve ever played along side with him and his guild was back when they were in ET. That’s more than a year ago. Hardly bump into him anymore. Probably because I’m not on during his primetime???

-S o S-

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

Get with the program man, we’re responsible for EVERYTHING that happens to SoR

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maelwaedd.5842

Maelwaedd.5842

its so cute when ultra tries to troll

Maelwaedd Sylvari Necromancer Blackgate
Resonance WvW Officer
http://resonancegaming.com.au

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

please invest into some toughness/vitality – camping JP is kind of pointless when you actually get pulled off edges and get one shot

to SoS mesmers who was stuck with me in lamp room and helped to kill BG mesmer: sry i couldn’t res you due to being from SoR :/ but we ended up camping those BG losers at wp as payback, you were avenged my nameless friend

PRAISE JED___ a change in topic! You sir are a saint. We still have over a week more of these pvfers and I don’t think the fabric of reality can handle it.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

Get with the program man, we’re responsible for EVERYTHING that happens to SoR

We’ve become SoR’s parents?! All because Karps got drunk one night…

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: UltraHiDef.4809

UltraHiDef.4809

Awwww, now Blackgate forum warriors are being childish. How cute!

in Match-ups

Kiff.8157

You seem to be so into Waha and ATM/FOO? Any reasons? The last time I’ve ever played along side with him and his guild was back when they were in ET. That’s more than a year ago. Hardly bump into him anymore. Probably because I’m not on during his primetime???

Somehow I get obsessed with bald guys.

Actually I just wanted to hint you where you may get some gold on your server. Why don’t you write him a letter? He loves to write people letters.

in Match-ups

Cynz.9437

PRAISE JED___ a change in topic! You sir are a saint. We still have over a week more of these pvfers and I don’t think the fabric of reality can handle it.

oh i could derail the thread to infinite but would rather stay by match up

not gonna mix myself into server buys guilds and what not, talking about it is as much fun as chewing on old geezer boots

on other note: i am rather new to SoR server and i did like how commander from FEAR was leading our BL defense the other day; it was much more fun and better organized than in silver legaue imo

All is Vain~

(edited by Cynz.9437)

in Match-ups

SleepingDragon.1596

Actually I just wanted to hint you where you may get some gold on your server.

Actually I might be going to BG. I want some of that 15k per guild that is being offerred. I bring my guild over. It’s less than 10 people. I think I might make money at that rate. Prepare that warchest and send money my way. I promise to stay longer than some of your hired mercenaries.

-S o S-

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

Awwww, now Blackgate forum warriors are being childish. How cute!

Indeed we’re cute. Guess that’s why guilds prefer us to you eh? Oh wait it was the gold. NVM!

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

in Match-ups

UltraHiDef.4809

All BGs wanting to be #1 are hilarious.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sophie.8619

Sophie.8619

Shout out to [BLNT] Better Luck Next Time, two words for you guys, tough and tenacious!

Love your work!

BTW, not sure why you want that camp so hard, but it’s mine, all mine bwhahahahaha.

in Match-ups

Cynz.9437

let them be #1, who cares

there is more to wvw than that

Shout out to [BLNT] Better Luck Next Time, two words for you guys, tough and tenacious!

Love your work!

BTW, not sure why you want that camp so hard, but it’s mine, all mine bwhahahahaha.

oh yeah respect to that pink haired thief from BLNT (hat off)

fun skirmishes today

All is Vain~

in Match-ups

Cynz.9437

I want more… I want SoR to fall apparts.

such attitude destroys wvw not just server; rivality is healthy but not to such point

let’s say SoR would appart, other server would come; let’s say they also fall appart untill nobody does wvw on other server but BG… which would cause BG having nobody to fight -> ppl will quit wvw as it is boring -> wvw will die

same reason why you shouldn’t be rude to other people in pvp but rather encourage to do more pvp; if you tell ppl to stop pvp eventually you will have nobody to fight anymore…

seeing as you have rather self destructive nature, i would suggest you to look for help xD

All is Vain~

(edited by Cynz.9437)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kimhyuna.1035

Kimhyuna.1035

I want more… I want SoR to fall apart.

See this is why people hate BG.

Minion

in Match-ups

Kiff.8157

Actually I just wanted to hint you where you may get some gold on your server.

Actually I might be going to BG. I want some of that 15k per guild that is being offerred. I bring my guild over. It’s less than 10 people. I think I might make money at that rate. Prepare that warchest and send money my way. I promise to stay longer than some of your hired mercenaries.

Brilliant. In that way you may be bought back to JQ for like 30k gold. That’s a good deal for a small guild, even MERC had only 30k.
Join us and fight for us. I will join your guild then and to be bought by JQ.
I hope you don’t mind I bandwagoning.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sophie.8619

Sophie.8619

This thread needs more shout outs to the people we have had good fights with this week <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Hats off to the SoR and TC players that are still coming out to the Borderlands for a fight. Especially GE.. love your fighting spirit.

/salut

Hats off to knowing what week it is.

in Match-ups

Titan.3472

SoS need more guilds.

in Match-ups

Cynz.9437

Because of one random, untagged BG member with a long history of intentional trolling? Every server has those, why the special ire for the one from BG?

because ppl see BG tag and assume all BG is like that…at least so i was told

All is Vain~

in Match-ups

Posted by: Soof.8763

Soof.8763

I have actually enjoyed the matchups. I really don’t care about anything but logging on and having fun. I admire the servers for the way they have set themselves up to win or at least try to win. I don’t care who brought a guild over to another server to ensure success. I say congrats for a well thought out strategy and the financial ability to acquire them.

When this game was researched, I am certain sociologists, psychologists, economists, and other professionals were conferred upon its creation of societies. I am certain there are lots of information being recorded for future use in the game. We humans are amazing people as we come up with brilliant ways to ensure success.

I don’t understand why people are fighting with each other on these forums. It doesn’t really make sense to me. There are only two kinds of people in the world: winners and whiners. Each of us have a choice and it is not PPT, server population, or score driven. We can log on and be a “winner” and enjoy the game. Or we can log on and be a “whiner”, resentful for the actions of others and complain.

I think these forums are silly taunts and jabs. Be happy that we have a game that can take us away from our world as we log on to be with friends and enemies in another world.

Regardless of the score, I choose to be a winner. I have found many friends in the game and have been educated, entertained, and expanded to another world.

This post will not stop the hate and finger pointing. This is my second time coming to these forums and I am saddened by some of the things that are being said by people from my server.

I won’t be back. But have fun and enjoy the game.

in Match-ups

Kiff.8157

Because of one random, untagged BG member with a long history of intentional trolling? Every server has those, why the special ire for the one from BG?

because ppl see BG tag and assume all BG is like that…at least so i was told

That’s exactly how I measure all SOR.

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

So any guilds that thinking transfer out of SOR,
please consider TC, SOS and MAG or FA.

FTFY.

I detect a little bit of concern from the gentleman from TC. Make no mistake, our long-term goal is to defeat you; so your concern is warranted.

I’m on SoS. But I’m totally with ya. <3

Lol I didn’t know you had joined us. On the topic there are a few groups on SoR that I would love to join us, and you don’t see them here on the forums very much.

in Match-ups

Titan.3472

Well I was kidding SoR, trying to find a way to just wake you up this week !
Come to the field we want to bleed you XD

in Match-ups

Posted by: yourheartliess.1968

yourheartliess.1968

Shout out to the SoS com Obsidian Shield – always a pleasure following you where ever you may roam.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

Shout out to the SoS com Obsidian Shield – always a pleasure following you where ever you may roam.

He has the best tactics.

“Quick. There’s an enemy zerg right behind us. Maybe if we DPS the gate faster they’ll go away!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

As I pointed out in an earlier post, TC doesn’t go ballistic when they lose, which makes me certain they’ll be humble if they win.

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: DKNS.2135

DKNS.2135

As I pointed out in an earlier post, TC doesn’t go ballistic when they lose, which makes me certain they’ll be humble if they win.

TC are an awesome server. As i pointed out in the last thread, they kept a constant ~150ppt in the last match from start till end showing that they never gave up and tried their best throughout the week and there was never even a single QQ from them unlike a certain server we all know.

BG LA Best LA !!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maelwaedd.5842

Maelwaedd.5842

Can someone get ultra some training, i recommend one of the many maguuma schools for gifted forum warriors

Maelwaedd Sylvari Necromancer Blackgate
Resonance WvW Officer
http://resonancegaming.com.au

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

SoS need more guilds.

Cowards and jerks need not apply. Just a little more NA and some late SEA (we have numbers, but an organized group to rally around; we’re running BEAR ragged) and we’ll have met our recruiting goals.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

thanks for the good fun guys

Typical of you, screenshot when all the pugs have left. I guess IRON likes to get farmed more than the rest of SoR.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

UltraHiDef.4809

Suddenly this one

#BestEle

in Match-ups

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

Hi FW!!! i never log on early enough to run with you. one of these days though. ; ))
and you always with your sound reasoning on the forums!

and @Maelwaedd – /salute. you speak words too kind. there’s always been good fights around, especially when matched up against you guys. so thanks. and here’s to more! defs see you on the field sooner than later.

roar. i am sleepy.

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Needs more fierce snuggles!

pounces and snuggles them all fiercely

In conclusion,
Meow.

P.s
GO TO BREAD AKAMON

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

UltraHiDef.4809

In conclusion,
Meow.

P.s
GO TO BREAD AKAMON

You’re obviously a Meow spy. >:) And dogs are bigger and stronger!

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

In conclusion,
Meow.

P.s
GO TO BREAD AKAMON

You’re obviously a Meow spy. >:)

You need to lurk in different TS’s more. MEOWing is clearly the only reasonable way to say hi to a TS channel. Geez :P

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

In conclusion,
Meow.

P.s
GO TO BREAD AKAMON

You’re obviously a Meow spy. >:) And dogs are bigger and stronger!

She’s terrible with that capslock, its what is ruining these forums

Also, pretty sure shes gonna snuggle me fiercely in the morning for these posts.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Krashner.6275

Krashner.6275

TC are an awesome server. As i pointed out in the last thread, they kept a constant ~150ppt in the last match from start till end showing that they never gave up and tried their best throughout the week and there was never even a single QQ from them unlike a certain server we all know.

It seems TC is the most liked server, if I ever had to choose another server that’s where I would go, unless of course BG offered me 15k gold, which according to SoR they’re throwing away like candy.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

This thread seems to have gone to tripe.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

Cuddles and I are trying like kittens to lighten the mood but its really tough when she keeps yelling at me to go to bread.

I’m not a baker cuddles!

in Match-ups

Titan.3472

XD

in Match-ups

Posted by: muekung.2518

muekung.2518

In conclusion,
Meow.

P.s
GO TO BREAD AKAMON

No Cuddle, this thread need Stealthzy