11/15 FERGreat Justice/DARK Horse/KAIN & Abel

in Match-ups

Posted by: oZeppy.9028

oZeppy.9028

This is the problem…

Besides the spelling errors..

good thing you read other posts prior to this one, if you did you would know that i was responding via cell phone (which is hard to scroll back through). regardless of that, it does not change the content of what i wrote.

We didn’t say we were going. I’ve said this at least 3 times on this thread. We have made it clear that we will only leave if problems persist.

I never left the server. I quit for 3 months, came back and decided to bring Fun back to its former glory. Other members have Fun had said we recruit from other guilds, but we don’t ACTIVELY recruit from them- if a member comes to us, we take them. It has nothing to do with where they were from or how they got here, only how they are as a person and how active they are in WvW.

Quit or left the server. It doesnt make a difference. your presence on Darkhaven was ZERO. Darkhaven was getting back up on its feet after the abyss/SE event. Darkhaven was actually thriving. then you came back. and look at what has happened to the server? there has not been this much in guild fighting that i can even recall. short of the rivalry tension between SE and Abyss. and that wasnt even real drama.

Likewise, the majority of DH does not have ill will towards us. You do, your guild does, and they tend to spam map chat/the forums with hate messages. That is one of the MAIN reasons we have even considered leaving.

more delusions of grandeur? its like you are not even reading posts other dh are making. i have no problem with your other guild memebrs aside from the lack of tact they showed on the battlefield with the emote spamming (which caused the drama in this thread) but when you harass members of my guild in pm’s and they tell the leader about it, it is upsetting to him (i am not the leader of [ANBU], merely a commander) it tends to not show you in the greatest of light.

The fact that you failed at creating the next Abys/SE doesn’t mean we will. Of course we’re going for the same effect, because we want to be equally prominent and have as big an effect on Darkhaven as they did. What I’ve been trying to stress however, is that (for me), it’s more about my guild than it is about the server. I’m willing to admit that. So, if the server turns against me/my guild, then that is an issue that needs to be resolved.

like i keep saying and you keep not understanding. the way you are portraying yourself is that you are making fun to be the end all to end all conflicts and become the god of wvw. you keep saying its not about me its not about my guild its about darkhaven, yet you continue to state that you are the ones carrying the wieght and burden of our great victory against FC/KNG. the fact that you lost a FULLY FORTIFIED SM against either of them the other day, while the same day I had people helping me flip the ENTIRE KAIN BL goes a long way in showing how much you are carrying DH in wvw.

And no, we didn’t recruit the best commanders from other guilds. I have friends in JQ who transfered back to Darkhaven to join us. All our commanders are either JQ taught or from JQ themselves.

this is from you verbatim on a post earlier in the thread:

I came back from a 3 month break around 2 months ago. I made Fun into a WvW guild and recruited the best commanders I could find to balance out the loss of SE/FURY/Abys.

you even took ppl away from JQ! and bringing them to DH just to leave with them makes you the perfect leader for darkhaven.

I could go into so much more about how half of what you said is fabricated but I’ll leave it there. If you really don’t want us to leave/the server to be weakened, you’ll stop trolling us on the forums.

continue with your delusions callinQQ.

I can’t tell if you’re being serious or not.

1. We didn’t lose SM, we rarely go to EB.

2. Why would you care who we brought from JQ? They have constant ques and these people are my personal friends. It’s none of your business.

3. Yes, I quit for 3 months. This does not enhance any argument you may or may not be trying to make.

4. I didn’t say we’re the most amazing of all WvW guilds. We’re not. But look at the difference between this week and the last time we faced FC. The difference? Fun wasn’t WvW/active the last time we played.

5. We /bowed. Literally the biggest sign of respect we could give (vs- laughing/taunting etc).

Get off our tails. As a guild leader, I can appreciate that fact that ANBU has some members and you do occasionally coordinate.

As an individual.. Don’t bother responding.

Leader of [Fun] – DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Assassin X.8573

Assassin X.8573

Maybe DH and FC have different opinion than us. We will not work with the enemy in exchange for securing a meaningless 2nd place. If you want to focus Kaineng, bring it on. You can “support” Ferguson, we still don’t care.

not sure how Kng beating FC is meaningless, but ok. DH would not support FC’s victory over kng. we are adamant about showing FC that the prior victories over us pre-season were meaningless. i have high regard fo kng, i even visited your server for a week to see what made you guys so amazing in wvw (a good 8+ months ago..actually i was primarily there to complete my 100% map completion, and stayed for a while longer to observe your tactics).

kng is still a very challenging adversary, dont take yourselves too lightly.

Darkhaven Gold Tiger Assassin X [JPGN][Sold][VII]
Videos on Youtube

in Match-ups

Assassin X.8573

Get off our tails. As a guild leader, I can appreciate that fact that ANBU has some members and you do occasionally coordinate.

As an individual.. Don’t bother responding.

this will be my last post addressing you callinq. i blocked you for a reason. as we have both come to this decision. the communication between you personally, and I is over.

I am grateful for the apology from Tortenas [Fun] for what was started between [Fun] and [ANBU] in EB the other night that caused this to spill over to the message boards.

as i have said numerous times before. i command for [ANBU] and Darkhaven. either you work with us, or you threaten to leave the server and are against us.

Videos on Youtube

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkhaus.4301

Junkhaus.4301

Fun Guild, whatever the emote thing was that started off your server’s drama, your guild has been honorable and fun opponents toward us. I probably don’t treat you with the same /bow after defeating a FUNling, not my custom… you guys are alright. So, I will for the remainder of this match /bow (in respect) for the FUN guild members I have looted to honor your server’s ongoing (and entertaining) drama.

/bow

Lacedæmon, Ädrasteia -Warriors
[OBEY]
Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sandie.1964

Sandie.1964

Well there is only a 10,000ish point difference, which I think we proved can be closed and overcome. Maybe we try to help one server or the other by taking points from the one we don’t want second? (Probably won’t happen, but ehh)

Quick question:

When an opposing server own something in an enemy BL, why does your server seem to prefer to attack that objective first instead of focusing on one keep of the BL’s owner first?

Just something ive noticed.

Like ferg would own one keep on kain bl, and your zerg will go take a shot at it first before attempting any of kaineng’s keeps. Or like last night your server attacked hills twice in earnest before finally attacking (and taking) bay.

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t mind the loot its just that DH is bucking the norm of doubling up on the home team in their home bl and I’m kinda puzzled as to why.

I would think the primary reason would be that keep is paper already . Far easier to do a dash and grab when you can get in quick. Also it would usually be undefended as its in enemy borderlands. Kaineg can be brutal about defending reinforced towers. I have found them in many random places on there map when I pop over to solo camps.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Strongfort.2451

Strongfort.2451

(sniff) …Do I smell a PoNy?

in Match-ups

oZeppy.9028

600 PPT today.. :-)

Leader of [Fun] – DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sera Phrim.9041

Sera Phrim.9041

Even though it was only for a minute, it was worth it.

Attachments:

Lets complain about a class about being too OP and then get them nerfed for no reason.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sleepless.1906

Sleepless.1906

Thank you, Trouvo, for apologising for Callinq’s comments.

Try not to worry about what the TS people think of you, I know plenty of people who don’t use the DH TS at all.

Yeah, I can see why some people don’t after what was going on last night (between 8-10pm est). It was getting a bit too much even for me. Its usually only a couple people that start it down that path. The commander we had in the channel did kinda try to keep people from getting too rambunctious/out of control. Joking is all well and good, but when they start in on people/groups its kinda going over a line.

I wasn’t on last night so I don’t know what you’re talking about. I almost never use it, actually. I haven’t had any bad experiences with it myself, but I’ve known a few people who have gotten quite worked up over it – who I’ve tried to calm down and remind them to just have fun.

I just came back to the game (during week 2, while we were last against FC) after taking several months off. Its sad to see how much drama is about these days, my memories of DH involve laughing and chatting with other pugs while we zerg stuff down. [Abys] were still about when I was last here though, so shows what I know.

in Match-ups

oZeppy.9028

Gj everyone on DH <3.

Fiend commanded in EB for about 10 hours straight, make sure to congratulate him

Leader of [Fun] – DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stanky.7134

Stanky.7134

Hey DH, you’re still trash.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Syryn.7591

Syryn.7591

Maybe DH and FC have different opinion than us. We will not work with the enemy in exchange for securing a meaningless 2nd place. If you want to focus Kaineng, bring it on. You can “support” Ferguson, we still don’t care.

not sure how Kng beating FC is meaningless, but ok. DH would not support FC’s victory over kng. we are adamant about showing FC that the prior victories over us pre-season were meaningless. i have high regard fo kng, i even visited your server for a week to see what made you guys so amazing in wvw (a good 8+ months ago..actually i was primarily there to complete my 100% map completion, and stayed for a while longer to observe your tactics).

Notice that he did say the word “MAYBE” and wasn’t accusing either DH or FC of actually having that opinion but putting it out there as the reasoning for what he was about to say. Also the Kaineng you visited 8+ months ago no longer exists in the same magnitude that it did then , as was said before we have had a tremendous amount of problems with the stability of our server and it hit us very hard in WvW in particular. The thing you can say about us at this time is that when we push, we push but when we take a break we’re basically all gone and lose everything. I can’t spend an entire week’s worth of hours in WvW keeping the momentum up and neither can the few WvW guilds we have. It’s not that we’re taking ourselves lightly it’s that we can only do so much at this time, but as i’ve stated before hopefully we can continue to build our WvW community back up and become a bit more of a consistently challenging adversary.

Also all of this [Fun] guild DH drama is literally pointless to be on this forum thread yell at each other in map chat in LA or something but goodness guys enough is enough, you’ve repeated yourselves to each other so many times it’s a wonder it hasn’t become your guild mottos. It’s like watching two dudes bang their head against a wall to no avail. Save yourselves the headaches. All I remember of [Fun] was destroying their Omegas they were using to cap bloodlust at one point last match up. It was fun. :P Oh, and wiping their push at our Bay the other day, I’m pretty positive we grossly outnumbered you guys, but hey you ran in knowing it. Anyway I hope all of you (Darkhaven) can work this out, infighting is never fun no matter the server :/

Ah I found the [Fun] Bay wipe screenshots looking back at them maybe we didn’t as grossly outnumber as I had first thought?

Attachments:

Entryn ele
I main an ele but playeth all the things
[FLOT]

(edited by Syryn.7591)

in Match-ups

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

Well there is only a 10,000ish point difference, which I think we proved can be closed and overcome. Maybe we try to help one server or the other by taking points from the one we don’t want second? (Probably won’t happen, but ehh)

Quick question:

When an opposing server own something in an enemy BL, why does your server seem to prefer to attack that objective first instead of focusing on one keep of the BL’s owner first?

Just something ive noticed.

Like ferg would own one keep on kain bl, and your zerg will go take a shot at it first before attempting any of kaineng’s keeps. Or like last night your server attacked hills twice in earnest before finally attacking (and taking) bay.

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t mind the loot its just that DH is bucking the norm of doubling up on the home team in their home bl and I’m kinda puzzled as to why.

Not sure. Like I stated previously, I tend to stick to our BL and the occasional jaunt over to EB (or other BL if our BL zerg goes to some other map for whatever reason), so I don’t really know many commanders that command on the other maps. It could be just a completionist commander, ie wants to see nothing of whatever color before moving on to the other color.
Or any of these reasons

1. It’s guaranteed to be paper.
2. It likely won’t be sieged up at all.
3. Any zerg in a home BL will be dedicated to defense, while a zerg in an enemy BL is most likely focusing on offense. This means it’s less likely to defend/respond.
4. Tons of situational reasons, such as PPT for one server being too high, trying to draw a zerg to a certain location/keep them there etc…

Not saying I think this is optimum, just that it has some benefits.

Thank you, Trouvo, for apologising for Callinq’s comments.

Try not to worry about what the TS people think of you, I know plenty of people who don’t use the DH TS at all.

Yeah, I can see why some people don’t after what was going on last night (between 8-10pm est). It was getting a bit too much even for me. Its usually only a couple people that start it down that path. The commander we had in the channel did kinda try to keep people from getting too rambunctious/out of control. Joking is all well and good, but when they start in on people/groups its kinda going over a line.

I wasn’t on last night so I don’t know what you’re talking about. I almost never use it, actually. I haven’t had any bad experiences with it myself, but I’ve known a few people who have gotten quite worked up over it – who I’ve tried to calm down and remind them to just have fun.

Its not that it really gets out of hand, at least for me. I’d just get off it before I ever brought up a complaint (I don’t really like conflict). But I can see how other could/would/have worked up by what gets said on TS.

I just came back to the game (during week 2, while we were last against FC) after taking several months off. Its sad to see how much drama is about these days, my memories of DH involve laughing and chatting with other pugs while we zerg stuff down. [Abys] were still about when I was last here though, so shows what I know.

(Well [Bane] was created to try to create a guild that would/could coordinate all the other guilds (at least WvW parts) on our server. Not sure if it turned out the way they wanted. [RAID] was created mainly as a server guild focused mainly on doing Teq and world events/temples, but has kinda evolved as Swift (creator) left (still don’t know why) and Courtz took over (now we have other designated events certain nights hosted by certain guilds), which is open to anyone on DH that wants to join I think (no rep required except when we do a certain thing).)

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

(edited by skullmount.1758)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arius.7031

Arius.7031

You’re from FC right? O.o Pretty sure it’s kind of ironic to be calling one of the top servers in the league, that is currently destroying your own, “trash”.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

You’re from FC right? O.o Pretty sure it’s kind of ironic to be calling one of the top servers in the league, that is currently destroying your own, “trash”.

That’s FC… Everyone for them is trash…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in Match-ups

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

Thats cause it’s true! You’re all baddies.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jesse.4631

Jesse.4631

Especially that those noobs in ET! High quality trash! Lol

Pink Sylvari FTW!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

Especially that those noobs in ET! High quality trash! Lol

I would say lower quality trash than darkhaven.

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

Speak for yourselves, I merely consider other servers to be food or parts.

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: Strongfort.2451

Strongfort.2451

(About the 600 ppt)

There was a ton of hard work and teamwork running on multiple maps last night. Awesome job to all of DH for the insane pressure we put on.

in Match-ups

skullmount.1758

(About the 600 ppt)

There was a ton of hard work and teamwork running on multiple maps last night. Awesome job to all of DH for the insane pressure we put on.

Just gotta remember to bring this kind of game the last week of the season, and we might be able to take 2nd place.

Darkhaven server

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fishbones.6914

Fishbones.6914

booo! FC sucks!! boooo!!! we are going to crush you next week

FC [yarr] ele-Vitamin Deeez

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dsybok.1405

Dsybok.1405

Last night was insane, but you do know whether its by 30,000 points or 60,000 points you still only get 5 for the win right?

Ferguson’s Crossing
Ascenion of Elements
Sylvari Ele main

in Match-ups

Arius.7031

Last night was insane, but you do know whether its by 30,000 points or 60,000 points you still only get 5 for the win right?

Well, one of the ways to get a sort of indication as to how strong a server is, is to see how much they beat other servers by. It’s not accurate, just a small indicator. Clint boasted that SF beat you by 100k in response to the notion that we could match SF. So what if we beat you by 100k too? We prolly won’t but it’s gonna be a pretty big win for us, which means that perhaps SF isn’t so far out of our league.

That said, I must say, out of all the servers in bronze, except for HoD, I respect FC the most. You guys are great at defending, you dutifully carry out boring tasks such as yak sitting/upgrading, you can run very coordinated zergs, and you know how to spam omegas. Good stuff this week IMO, even though the score isn’t so close.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in Match-ups

Dsybok.1405

Well, one of the ways to get a sort of indication as to how strong a server is, is to see how much they beat other servers by. It’s not accurate, just a small indicator. Clint boasted that SF beat you by 100k in response to the notion that we could match SF. So what if we beat you by 100k too? We prolly won’t but it’s gonna be a pretty big win for us, which means that perhaps SF isn’t so far out of our league.

That said, I must say, out of all the servers in bronze, except for HoD, I respect FC the most. You guys are great at defending, you dutifully carry out boring tasks such as yak sitting/upgrading, you can run very coordinated zergs, and you know how to spam omegas. Good stuff this week IMO, even though the score isn’t so close.

You are right, but only through about Tuesday, the logic becomes flawed at that point. Once the finishing order is set, as it is in our matchup, a LOT of people check out for the week and go back to PvE or something else. There were very few of the normal FC people, and none of the commanders we usually have on last night, even Tuesday night was thin.

The 10 of us on our BL map last night trying to hold off 50 of you were asking all night where everyone was. Simple answer, we are coming in second this week pretty much no matter what happens, so there are other more productive things to do in their minds I guess.

Appreciate the respect though, hope you didn’t get your boots dirty wading through our bloody carcasses.

Ferguson’s Crossing
Ascenion of Elements
Sylvari Ele main

in Match-ups

Sera Phrim.9041

Sir, there’s no need to be rude. Now take deep breaths and realize further that this just friendly boasting, no one insulted you nor made fun of you from my point of view, but if it has to come to that.

Then you are an immature individual that needs to realize that this is a video game and probably needs to get off and take a break. I still love you, ok hun? Ok.

Here’s a picture to calm your troubled tushie.

Attachments:

Lets complain about a class about being too OP and then get them nerfed for no reason.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkhaus.4301

Junkhaus.4301

Sir, there’s no need to be rude. Now take deep breaths and realize further that this just friendly boasting, no one insulted you nor made fun of you from my point of view, but if it has to come to that.

Then you are an immature individual that needs to realize that this is a video game and probably needs to get off and take a break. I still love you, ok hun? Ok.

I don’t think he means it literally, that would be extremely rude to say that about your whole server. I think what he’s trying to say is that only 99.9% of DH have the fighting skills of a deaf blind paraplegic albino pygmy marmoset. That would be the more accurate terminology.

Looking forward to fight night tonight.

P.S. your kitty disgusts me.

Lacedæmon, Ädrasteia -Warriors
[OBEY]
Kaineng

in Match-ups

Arius.7031

You are right, but only through about Tuesday, the logic becomes flawed at that point. Once the finishing order is set, as it is in our matchup, a LOT of people check out for the week and go back to PvE or something else. There were very few of the normal FC people, and none of the commanders we usually have on last night, even Tuesday night was thin.

The 10 of us on our BL map last night trying to hold off 50 of you were asking all night where everyone was. Simple answer, we are coming in second this week pretty much no matter what happens, so there are other more productive things to do in their minds I guess.

Appreciate the respect though, hope you didn’t get your boots dirty wading through our bloody carcasses.

Well the PPT isn’t so much an indicator as the overall score. And if the overall score is affected in our matchup by you guys giving up (basically) by tuesday, should this not also be true for your matchup against SF?

I mean, just imagine, if you had been fighting HoD and finally got the upper hand, then one night during primetime you get on and get 600+ PPT. That would be awesome to you, no? You guys have been our rivals in the league thus far, the closest matchup for us. It feels pretty good to get such a huge PPT against such a competent opponent.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in Match-ups

Posted by: popaz.1524

popaz.1524

I agree with Assassin X..

We definitely don’t want another ABYSS or SE in this server, or at least a guild with the aspiration to become..

For anyone calling us PUGs you must be really clueless of what’s been going on in our server the past few weeks. When ABYSS and SE left the server all of the remaining guilds had a server wide meeting on teamspeak and we talked about what we could do to improve our WvW.

Relying on a single guild in WvW is always a bad thing. When the server rely on 1 guild not only it annoys the hell out of that guild but if one day their gone then the whole server is left to themselves.

I don’t know if you noticed but our server wide teamspeak hosts all of the biggest guilds on our server. All guilds gets their own channel. Why is that? To create a community-feel and because when we’re in the WvW channels, we don’t give a kitten about what guild is the commander from. We just want to come out together and win. Our WvW channels is always filled with people from different guilds.

My 2 cents.

(edited by popaz.1524)

in Match-ups

Posted by: PaganGamecockDeity.5436

PaganGamecockDeity.5436

High PPT trash is still trash

in Match-ups

Arius.7031

High PPT trash is still trash

Define “trash”, then.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in Match-ups

Sera Phrim.9041

I don’t think he means it literally, that would be extremely rude to say that about your whole server. I think what he’s trying to say is that only 99.9% of DH have the fighting skills of a deaf blind paraplegic albino pygmy marmoset. That would be the more accurate terminology.

[tushie troubling intensifies]

Attachments:

in Match-ups

skullmount.1758

[tushie troubling intensifies]

Attachments:

Darkhaven server

in Match-ups

Ynot.8397

Since no one posted about it, I think fight night should be held on DH’s border tonight. I demand at least 5 hammer warriors or DH is still trash.

in Match-ups

skullmount.1758

Since no one posted about it, I think fight night should be held on DH’s border tonight. I demand at least 5 hammer warriors or DH is still trash.

Not sure you’re gonna find that many. Don’t think I ever see that many of them in our zergs.

Darkhaven server

in Match-ups

Ynot.8397

Not sure you’re gonna find that many. Don’t think I ever see that many of them in our zergs.

Haven’t seen a single one

in Match-ups

Dsybok.1405

Well the PPT isn’t so much an indicator as the overall score. And if the overall score is affected in our matchup by you guys giving up (basically) by tuesday, should this not also be true for your matchup against SF?

I mean, just imagine, if you had been fighting HoD and finally got the upper hand, then one night during primetime you get on and get 600+ PPT. That would be awesome to you, no? You guys have been our rivals in the league thus far, the closest matchup for us. It feels pretty good to get such a huge PPT against such a competent opponent.

Yes and no, DH obviously was looking to prove something last night, in a match that was already over, by bringing out large numbers against little resistance and two servers who had already given up. I am not sure what they were looking to prove, but the overwhelming personnel could not be stopped with so few people. SF seems to be a server that once they are sufficiently ahead, and they get there pretty quickly, their folks also go do PvE and other stuff, so you find the last few days to be uneventful. I can’t say towards the end of a lopsided week against SF that we would see them get a 600 PPT.

If you can get 600 on Saturday or Sunday in a close matchup that’s got some meaning. Getting 600 against a bunch of empty maps later in the week is not meaningful to anyone but you. Congratulations, sure, but its still pretty meaningless, its not an indicator of how you will fare against SF or HOD, or even us on a reset night.

Your example of fighting HOD and getting the upper hand would never lead to a 600 ppt night, its not a realistic scenario, HOD would be fighting back and it would be a nail biter. With a 60,000 point lead you can’t read too much into anything that happens the rest of the week, its all irrelevant now.

Ferguson’s Crossing
Ascenion of Elements
Sylvari Ele main

in Match-ups

Dsybok.1405

What DH should be justifiably proud of is their performance on Saturday and Sunday. They opened by doubling up FC’s score, 10k to 5k on opening night, and that shrank down to a 4k lead by Saturday afternoon but you found another gear and gained some separation after that. It was never closer than about 8k after that point.

The last time the match was close enough to be in question was very early Monday, since then its been decided.

Ferguson’s Crossing
Ascenion of Elements
Sylvari Ele main

in Match-ups

Assassin X.8573

Yes, Sunday morning was the deciding factor in the match when i lead the conquest of kain BL and papered everything in EB. Moving from the 4k lead to 10k lead.

Videos on Youtube

in Match-ups

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

I think most people are just upset on FC, since this was are last chance to get third in the season. Unless something crazy happens. However I doubt it, and the top three are pretty much set in stone. Oh well you win some, you lose some.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in Match-ups

Posted by: Alphapan.9784

Alphapan.9784

This has been the best matchup for roaming 1v1s yet. Compliments to the Kain thief I was just battling in front of Bluelake in DH. someone had to die.. thanks for the badges

in Match-ups

Posted by: Civilis.2547

Civilis.2547

We want to beat FC on our own merits is all we are saying. Of course while I don’t speak for Kaineng as a whole, I believe we have a lot of potential against other Bronze-level servers, as witnessed by the higher turnout havoc run on Tuesday. We also have our off days, such as yesterday. I was privileged to command on KBL twice yesterday, both with a high of seeing the borderland all a friendly shade of green (however brief it lasted) and with a low, of being swamped in the Lord’s Room of two different keeps by overwhelming forces.

Still, with a couple of minor exceptions, our map chat is free of the acrimony and bickering that I’ve heard plagues other servers. And we know who those exceptions are, and know how to /ignore them so they don’t ruin the fun.

Still, there was one seemingly vicious experience last night. I don’t have a problem with honoring a foe after a fight (whether close or a blowout), or even mocking them for a loss if done tastefully. But there was one occasion where a scratch PUG group of mostly uplevels that threw themselves in a heroic attempt to stop a veteran guild group at KBL North camp and got bag farmed… which is bad enough, but what made it mean was the repeated, continued /laughing. That’s just tasteless and crude, and makes you look small.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sleepless.1906

Sleepless.1906

@skullmount

Yeah, I can see how people would get upset with it too, but I’ve been playing these kinda games for a long time, so I know to just chill out and enjoy myself.

Ah kk, ty for the info. I can only think of couple of people who rep [BANE] but I’ve had nothing but good experiences with both of them. I’m in [MEAN] and we use our own raidcall, and that suits us just fine.

@Harbinger

I’m genuinely sorry for those on FC who are disappointed, but know that this week meant a lot to some of us too. When I got back during week 2 and saw how far behind we were, I put in 3 18 hour days in a row to help get us back on top. This was an important week for me, against a server I have a lot of respect for.

in Match-ups

Dsybok.1405

I think most people are just upset on FC, since this was are last chance to get third in the season. Unless something crazy happens. However I doubt it, and the top three are pretty much set in stone. Oh well you win some, you lose some.

I have heard a lot of people lamenting this fact, but I kind of figured early on we would not get close this week. We lost by a hair when we last faced you and then we had a stronger 3rd server to balance things out. We do not tend to win when we get matched up against a strong server with a weak 3rd server.

We need to add 2-3 good WvW guilds to be competitive in Bronze, mainly in prime time and overnights. Our day crew is pretty good from what I see. Any Oceanics looking for a home?

Ferguson’s Crossing
Ascenion of Elements
Sylvari Ele main

in Match-ups

Arius.7031

@Harbinger

I’m genuinely sorry for those on FC who are disappointed, but know that this week meant a lot to some of us too. When I got back during week 2 and saw how far behind we were, I put in 3 18 hour days in a row to help get us back on top. This was an important week for me, against a server I have a lot of respect for.

This. Seriously. That first matchup between us 2 and GoM was the best matchup I’ve ever experienced. I was so invested in that, I spent sooo many long hours, so many crazy sad gaming sessions trying to get the win for us.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in Match-ups

Arius.7031

I have heard a lot of people lamenting this fact, but I kind of figured early on we would not get close this week. We lost by a hair when we last faced you and then we had a stronger 3rd server to balance things out. We do not tend to win when we get matched up against a strong server with a weak 3rd server.

We need to add 2-3 good WvW guilds to be competitive in Bronze, mainly in prime time and overnights. Our day crew is pretty good from what I see. Any Oceanics looking for a home?

I honestly think that’s due to you guys just not having as many people. It’s crazy how many you get while having such a low pop server (and crazy how little we get being so high). The fact of the matter is, you guys hit hard pound for pound, so when the other server is pulling it’s weight you can trade blows equally with the big guy. But, if the other server isn’t, that means the big guy can throw its full weight on you. Honestly, even then you guys give us a run for our money at many hours during the day

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in Match-ups

Ynot.8397

I need darkhaven and kaineng at the windmill in DH’s border.

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

Why you need “trash” in there?

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

in Match-ups

Ynot.8397

Why you need “trash” in there?

Gotta take it out.

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

This is the exact scene that came to my mind by reading this post:

Attachments: