We’re watching you.

Love,
The Godfather – Umberglade Mafia

Umberglade Mafia you will know justice!
We’re watching you!

Sincerely,
Umberglade Police dept.

Haha!

Thanks to the BG guys who played along with us. Had a really good time skirmishing in umber all week. I think we even saw the commander of the BG zerg last night wearing a [Um] tag. <3

Hahaha likewise, hope to see you guys out there next week Though I think you may have to become the Rogue Quarry Triads then <3

Or the Golanta Gangsters (GG)

Golanta Gestapo?

I play all the things 80. Pew Pew Pew. Killin joor commanders.
4 Warriors, 3 Rangers, 3 Mesmers, 2 Engineers, 2 Guardians, and Necro, Thf, Ele
-Beastygate Beast Milk, OG BG Veteran Native

11/15 JQ/ SOS/ BG (Gold Season Match 5)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

Congrats on the win BG, the fights early on the week were ND made up for the lack of the fights in the last three weeks where they fought with relatively even numbers a lot of the time. That destroyer+well-bomb comp is pretty tough to work around, but everyone had a blast.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

in Match-ups

Posted by: nirvana.8245

nirvana.8245

Since Im doing alot of OT Ive played alot of different timezones. JQs NA is really wierd. Like most of the guilds/groups don’t seem to follow a/the meta. We engage and their entire group just spreads. Then it turns out most of them are single target specs like thieves and rangers and solo spec necros.

As a well necro myself I have always spread and dropped wells on the main stack (heavies). But with JQs NA there is no main stack and you get targetted by 3 or so single target specs.

Was an interesting experience. Was killed once and then decided its best to stack against JQs NA as a well build. Less targets per AoE but still have alot more buffs from being close to my heavies unlike when I play against other groups who play the meta. If I played against JQs NA regularly I would probably go full corruption condi spec bomb as it seems to be better against the scattering I am seeing in this one timezone.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wrong Domino.9027

Wrong Domino.9027

That EU time zone, lol
we burn out in first 2 days and we soon realize there is not much we can do xP

Bulage [Ge] From JQ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wrong Domino.9027

Wrong Domino.9027

We had 25 KnT + Pugs in JQBL. We had ND on BGBL. We had LP and TMD on SoS BL.

Your PPT was low because

1. ATM+Ge focused everything on getting bay. We held hills for most of the night and recapped it with 5 TRM players because of it.

2. During oceanic, you lost 2 waypoints. I hope I don’t need to explain anything further than this, if you don’t understand why losing waypoints means less PPT, then I don’t even want to explain it to you.

Last night was definitely a once off, not an indication of regular SEA. Usually KnT, being relatively new and mass recruited oceanics during first weeks of seasons, cannot even wipe 20 TKG players. But we will work on discipline after ensuring BG’s victory after seasons.

I feel bad for ATM + Ge. Sorry for hiding behind 10 ACs all the time in JQBL, but the blame is also on you. You really let us do this, never cut our supply line, only hit our paper hills once, and never touched briar tower. It was definitely an epic 4-5 hours, but I’ll be honest, you were never even close to taking the keep. You should reconsider your strategies next time, especially as you wiped us 3-4 times inside outer.

But I still firmly believe that the superior SEA timezone goes to you guys, and then SoR – Wiping constantly over and over is definitely not fun, with less guilded numbers and new, untrained players.

It feels like your NA gave up. Is oceanic/SEA going for one last push tonight I wonder…

nice fight that night haha,
we do found problems on our plan, thx for the suggestion.
well but you need to know, our consideration is ,
if we fail to break the wp on JQBL in SEA time
, our EU time will be much tougher.
and KnT defend it well, we need everyone stay together to push

Not every server have a nice EU team like BG did. Q.Q
those 3 days overnight fighting in EU time burn us out.

Bulage [Ge] From JQ

(edited by Wrong Domino.9027)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snorcha.7586

Snorcha.7586

Standing on the battered west wall of JQ borderland garrison, watching the massing horde of Blackgate’s beasts down below, a tired Jade Empire commander gave a deep sign, “It is this time again”.

The ferocious battle for the mythical golden dolyak between the Jade Empire and the Blackgate has wagered on for eons, but things have began to turn worse for the old empire. Its once proud keeps and towers now lying in ruins, its mighty armies shattered across border lands, and its seemly endless treasury has now depleted, all seems to be lost.

All seems to be lost except one, one unbreachable Garrison stands tall among those ruins. The defending warriors of this keep are grim but determined, and they are proud. They have withstood the endless assaults of the mighty Blackgate beasts since the beginning of the war, they have repelled the unstoppable and feared Legion of ZDs, they were able to hold garrison with all broken walls against Blackgate’s three finest force, GoF, Coin, and RK, and they just annihilated one of the mightest Golem armies in the history of war. All is lost but this one keep, and the defenders of the Jade Empire have decided to not let it fall. This keep is their last hope, their last beacon of resistance, and their last demonstration of Empire’s unyieldable will.

The Jade Empire commander stands firm on the wall, grim but determined. He knows it will not be an easy battle, the beasts of Blackgate hold the power of belief and their will cannot be broken. “Will I be able to beat all odds and live to tell the story of the JQ borderland Garrison?”, he wonders; and I, the historian, also wonder…

You sir should be writing GW2’s PVE scripts, much better then theirs lol.

in Match-ups

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

Can someone from BG notify those in EB that a part of the train is repairing the walls too. You focus repair one, while leaving the other open, so you can come in to cap it.

TY

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Polismassa.6740

Polismassa.6740

Since Im doing alot of OT Ive played alot of different timezones. JQs NA is really wierd. Like most of the guilds/groups don’t seem to follow a/the meta. We engage and their entire group just spreads. Then it turns out most of them are single target specs like thieves and rangers and solo spec necros.

As a well necro myself I have always spread and dropped wells on the main stack (heavies). But with JQs NA there is no main stack and you get targetted by 3 or so single target specs.

Was an interesting experience. Was killed once and then decided its best to stack against JQs NA as a well build. Less targets per AoE but still have alot more buffs from being close to my heavies unlike when I play against other groups who play the meta. If I played against JQs NA regularly I would probably go full corruption condi spec bomb as it seems to be better against the scattering I am seeing in this one timezone.

I’m not sure if that was SF you were fighting, but that type of strat is something we like to employ. A lot of us are old guard GW1 players, and running around in a ball “jousting richards” as jed likes to say, doesn’t really appeal to us. Unfortunately, the current meta doesn’t really facilitate this strategy very well, and every single member of that “cloud” fighting the zerg has to have incredible situational awareness, whereas a hammer train requires very little actual thought aside from “get to pin”. The ratio of risk/reward between a more spread, individualistic fighting style and a hammer train style is so skewed, it’s almost not even worth trying, but we tend to do it anyway, just because it can be a lot of fun to frustrate the crap out of a hammer train as they charge around swiping at air.

Standing on the battered west wall of JQ borderland garrison, watching the massing horde of Blackgate’s beasts down below, a tired Jade Empire commander gave a deep sign, “It is this time again”…

That was awesome BTW. Thanks to BG for being such harsh and relentless opponents. Getting our kitten handed to us time and time again is terrible for server morale, but it’s an amazing learning experience for guilds to have to fight such powerful and implacable opponents.

We hope you guys had as much fun as we did this week, Grats on the win, and we’ll see you in Week 7. I’m almost glad that things are more or less decided for week 7 because that means we can just come out and fight without worrying about a stupid finisher. Also, hopefully queue times will be slightly reduced after this week.

[IX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nakoor.1980

Nakoor.1980

I heard a golem rush was just failed.

in Match-ups

Posted by: aspry.6975

aspry.6975

57 Golem Salute! now this is much fun, ty iCoa, GOF, JINX, Coin.

was fun

Attachments:

Do you even balance anet?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gilgamesh.7364

Gilgamesh.7364

was fun

lol that looks sick

In WvWvW, there will always be 1 winner & 2 losers.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Polismassa.6740

Polismassa.6740

was fun

lol that looks sick

I just about kittened myself when I saw all the golems, If part of the BG strategy was making half of the JQ defenders need to go change their underwear, then that golem rush might be considered a success xD

[IX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Haro.6758

Haro.6758

Thank you SoS/BG for the fights in SoS BL during [SG] thief night tonight, it was fun. =)

[SG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: ceg.4875

ceg.4875

Thank you JQ for being AWESOME and making the fights great. JQ, SoR and BG need each other, otherwise..

Thank you SOS for hanging like a frigging Champ! Never giving up, though you had to pick your battles. You are soo close to a T1 server, much respect

Ceg
Blackgate
Get of Fenris {GoF}

Ceg – Officer of RUIN
Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: meowmooz.9270

meowmooz.9270

Woo that was a kitten fun 3 way SMC fight with SoS and BG which lasted 30 minute xD

in Match-ups

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

Building and fighting with that many golums was fun and I’m glad both sides had a blast.

In fact, someone said in TS after we wiped, “Hey, JQ’s gonna be AFK, they are all changing their pants!”

LOL I think the magic number is closer to 20, 57 left us with no one to actually kill the keep lord or kill ACs ha ha.

Keep your eyes peeled week 7. Revenge of the Golum horde may strike again!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fade.9124

Fade.9124

yup was alot of fun 2nite doing a 3-way with SOS and BG. Sucks I had to leave, did anyone cap SOS Garri or did they hold? Looked like they (SOS) had the upper hand when I died and had to log.

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

Not everyone has the mental tenacity to pilot an Omega Golem…

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vapour.7348

Vapour.7348

This thread has been disappointingly cordial.

Anyway,, this week’s match up was fun and did not disappoint! Hoping to get a bit more later.

Let me explain:

The cordial and polite nature of this thread is the result of 2 very wealthy servers respecting each other’s tradition of wvw excellence. On top of that, having SoS be such a good sport and being drama/troll free – everyone just ends up having a good time…….

Like a Sunday afternoon or early evening soirée served with hors d’oeuvres and a selection of Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon and Zinfandel varieties.

Ooh sewwww classy. I think the outcome would be similar if you matched up with TC instead of SoS. We’d all have fun and stuff.

bUt mAH pEePZ fRUm tC DuN dO sOiREes aNd FAnCY scHMANcY bS. WE CoOL wiD PIZZa aNd bUD litE.

Mini Unagi – Iuther – Iiq – Trend – lancaster

in Match-ups

Posted by: Talyn.3295

Talyn.3295

Thanks for the Fun tonight.

Attachments:

“We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville.”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blade.3456

Blade.3456

Thanks for the week JQ and SoS <3 from NOC
p.s. since we couldn’t crack your garrison we went for cit

#deploykites

Attachments:

Vortex Blade – WvW Commander
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
[FirstLight] – BLACK DESERT ONLINE – EDAN http://www.firstlightgaming.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: globe.7238

globe.7238

Sorry that fun 2v2 got interrupted CNB @ RQ, it was fun while it lasted

Imminent Demise » [iD] « Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: ballymun.3986

ballymun.3986

Although we won and the week is just about over, I’d like to take the opportunity to thank JQ for putting up a good fight throughout. Particularly so from your Oceanic and SeA forces.

Maybe GE and ATM get some sleep now huh ?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tajz.9826

Tajz.9826

Thanks for all the fun JQ this week. It’s been great match during SEA prime
[LP] enjoy every single bits GGYY/WvW/FOO/ATM/GE zergs provided.

[LP][HB]Nirvii, Proud Elementalist of Thai Alliance
Commander of Blackgate
Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyRsSk4l0T4

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rai.2310

Rai.2310

Me chilling in my rowboat with the BG death blob in the background moments before they sink my boat :’(

Edit: do you like my awesome paint job on the chat window

Attachments:

Pirate sailing on the Sea of Swag

in Match-ups

Posted by: omnislash.7106

omnislash.7106

Sorry that fun 2v2 got interrupted CNB @ RQ, it was fun while it lasted

Haha, that was a really fun fight haha, we were there killing time, whilst we queued for sos bl, when the rest came , the queue thing popped up right in time to save us, really good fight though
Too bad it got intrrrupted, i was wondering who would win lol
Aww wells

Ktyz [CNB]
Cmdr
-Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: DKNS.2135

DKNS.2135

Me chilling in my rowboat with the BG death blob in the background moments before they sink my boat :’(

That’s hardly a blob by T1 standards

And dem paint skills. You must be a professional artist……

BG LA Best LA !!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rai.2310

Rai.2310

That’s hardly a blob by T1 standards

And dem paint skills. You must be a professional artist……

ohh that wasn’t all of em they were still trickling in at that stage lol

Pirate sailing on the Sea of Swag

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

BelieveBreadGate2013

So proud! Love All my BG friends. You deserve it! And I appreciate the fierce snuggles I’ve received

I believe in you guys, BelieveBreadBeastGate 2013!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<3 <3 <3

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Renny.6571

Renny.6571

BelieveBreadGate2013

So proud! Love All my BG friends. You deserve it! And I appreciate the fierce snuggles I’ve received

I believe in you guys, BelieveBreadBeastGate 2013!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<3 <3 <3

I didn’t get to snuggle you…

elite specs ruined pvp.

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

BelieveBreadGate2013

<3 <3 <3

I didn’t get to snuggle you…

Babe…. there was enough snuggles for all

<3

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

I actually heard a pretty good one today in EB map chat. “Boast gate”

Go To Bread Cuddles! You’re Drunk!

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

I actually heard a pretty good one today in EB map chat. “Boast gate”

Go To Bread Cuddles! You’re Drunk!

Besides the point Shini.

BelieveBreadBeasteGate2013

:D

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Synyster.5894

Synyster.5894

It sure sounds like Cuddles misses being on BG too bad she was dragged to JQ

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

It sure sounds like Cuddles misses being on BG too bad she was dragged to JQ

Meh

JQ is fun in its own way…..I do get to hang with Shini everyday now I’m just a little tipsy atm. And I really enjoy hanging out with HzH during NA times. Fun bunch of people! I dunno about those Sf guys…. always yelling about Jedsus……. :P trolololol

And I’m happy BG will hopefully take first place. I’m friends with many many commanders on that server who commanded for BG to do so well!

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Serkz.3140

Serkz.3140

BelieveBreadGate2013

<3 <3 <3

Tilting my head to the right while saying ‘Awwwww, too sweet’

Well, breadgate wouldn’t be what it is without getting a good beating from bread quarry and sanctum of bread in the past year or so.

80 ele | wolf rank | Bgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Czar.9581

Czar.9581

lol

in Match-ups

Posted by: Renny.6571

Renny.6571

This thread was surprisingly tame. I’m neutral.

elite specs ruined pvp.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

I dunno about those Sf guys…. always yelling about Jedsus……. :P trolololol

I heard those guys have severe mental issues and refuse to see any doctors…

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

This thread was surprisingly tame. I’m neutral.

Considering how this could have turned out, I’m amazed that we hit 14 pages + all the ones from the deleted thread.
The only negative posters were someone who’s unhappy whatever server they are on, and some morons who thought SoS is now swimming in bribe money (seriously, I’m upset you didn’t try to bribe us, my bank is empty!)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Satori.7268

Satori.7268

if season 1 rewards are crap like most think they are then season 2 we fight for cuddlestrike. if bg wins then cuddlestrike comes back home.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

if season 1 rewards are crap like most think they are then season 2 we fight for cuddlestrike. if bg wins then cuddlestrike comes back home.

I will singlehandedly 57 golem rush every structure BG has.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Altie.4571

Altie.4571

You couldn’t have taken it, you were wiped out in lords room. So quit pretending.

When scientists discover the center of the universe,
a lot of people will be disappointed they are not it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Satori.7268

Satori.7268

I will singlehandedly 57 golem rush every structure BG has.

cuddlestrike of troy, whose face that launched a thousand trebuchets

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nakoor.1980

Nakoor.1980

Retribution? Is that a new guild in SoR??? What happened to TW :?

New guild. I left 2 weeks ago.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

You couldn’t have taken it, you were wiped out in lords room. So quit pretending.

LOL! Someone missed the point.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Altie.4571

I was referring to the posters comments on the video description.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

I was referring to the posters comments on the video description.

Do you really think they had no chance at taking the keep? What if they would have rushed the lords room rather than taking down every wall on there way in?

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

in Match-ups

Altie.4571

Do you really think they had no chance at taking the keep? What if they would have rushed the lords room rather than taking down every wall on there way in?

A) I didn’t say they couldn’t have taken it, just that they didn’t therefore the posters comment is wrong.
B) as per video, they did rush the lords room, and proceeded to wipe.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

They stopped and took down a useless gate north west, then proceeded to take down walls which were up there. then went over to west inner… putz around there … finally settling on opening north inner…

I once had a bee in my sandwich and pretended it wasn’t there either. But when I ate the sandwich, no matter how hard I tried in my mind to ignore it, my mouth told me otherwise.

Between steps 1. Breach outer… and Step 5. Breach north inner … it seems they did in fact, by that video evidence do a bunch of other random useless things for fun.

“We could have taken the garri if we wanted but was too much fun simply making all their walls go boom. I’ll do some audio mixing and such later.”
…that fixed? That sounds like an accurate assessment.

~X

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$