11/22: BG/SoS/Mag (Gold League Round 6)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hydrobutter.9172

Hydrobutter.9172

lol sure if you are too scared to back up those claims again than ok i understand. when you arent in range of your zerg/camp/tower i understand it can be frightening.

dang man did you run over this dudes dog or osmething? he got such a hate kitten for you

Radio
Co-Guildleader: Wobbly Cat Squad [WCS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

everyone gets mad when they lose to ho, his fro is too enraging

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kysin.6349

Kysin.6349

Two weeks of Blackgate, and all I have to show for it is videos of BG running away consistently.

But, I’m glad Magumma is back! You guys have the best roamers to fight, the T1 guys are just downright awful sometimes.

Grouping a whole server’s skill based on your few experiences is foolish. Besides, not being able to finish off an enemy in a roam scrap is partially your own fault (unless GS warrior).

I don’t judge all of SoS’s skill for losing this 2 v 7 against me and 1 RIOT member. Just an hour or so later, I fought a really skilled SoS ele for about 7 minutes that ended in a stalemate.

That ele probably is Serane from Agg. The best d/d ele I have ever encountered so far on 1v1. Then again, If he was that ele he should have defeated you, unless you are extremely bunker or a mesmer/thief that constantly steaths to recover.

Nah it wasn’t anyone from Agg, I remember going into the fight thinking he was a pug, so it wasn’t any guild I recognized.

A good D/D ele is kitten hard to kill with condi.

Co-leader of Knights of Eminence[Sir] – PvX
Reap The Weak[Reap] – WvW 5-man havok
-Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vi Au.8341

Vi Au.8341

On Maguuma BL watching these AoN one trick ponies try to kill people lol.

I’m trying to care about a random BGer posting unsubstantiated dribble but it just isn’t working.

Someone help me out here, why should I be upset by this BG random of whom I’ve never heard of before?

If by 1 trick pony you mean single-minded in our ganking outnumbered BG players as they cross-map with one trick stun thief builds and zerker warriors, then yes, I suppose we can embrace that terminology.

Fixed that for yah! You’ve never heard of me because you’re tier 2.

Guess this guy got ganked by Ho or Conv. Tragic.

Don’t be silly, I’m from Blackgate, I never die. Had fun stopping a few AoN baddies from trying to kill unsuspecting rangers and the like though. There was one asura stun thief in particular that had incredible tunnel vision, and he kept coming back for more! #DonateBagsToBlackgate

how am i stun thief? thieves only have 1 stun. and its fun to see it take 3-4 + BG running around in circle for 10min to only maybe kill me.

It appears he’s from KnT, so who cares. KnT calling AoN bad makes me giggle.

Sword Dagger stealth daze + Steal daze, with all the other wonderful steal traits and CD reduce, sorry matey. I didn’t know I had to type your build out for you. I wouldn’t surprised if you were even running the duration sigils and runes, even after the patch which stopped your exploiting of a broken duration rounding.

KnT? They’re full of bads, don’t even.

you clearly dont know what i am running except for the weapon set i am using lol.
you talk big but nobody actually know who you are or what guild you are repping. pm me if you want to back up all that talk

Considering I killed your thief twice to your killing me 0 times yesterday in 1v1s, I feel I backed myself up sufficiently. Oh and I did it with a zerker rifle warrior. You should be embarrassed. Not only should a rifle warrior NEVER beat a thief, but you’re running a dueling spec, I’m running a zerg spec, and I still gave your little asura a good punting. Nobody on your dead Tier 2 server will know who I am, that’s correct. On the flip side, no one here has heard of you or your pony guild. Maybe you should just stick to ganking rangers and uplevels, leave the forums to those with the right to speak.

well seems like you coward out. got nothing else to add to this anymore good day

in Match-ups

Posted by: hobbes.6178

hobbes.6178

I sure wish people actually recorded their WvW endeavors. Apparently Maguuma, Blackgate AND SoS all wiped every single player they came across. No one on either server died at any point during this match up…according to this thread at least.

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

I sure wish people actually recorded their WvW endeavors. Apparently Maguuma, Blackgate AND SoS all wiped every single player they came across. No one on either server died at any point during this match up…according to this thread at least.

I died twice to Minotaurs.

#wvwmvp

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sevans.4619

Sevans.4619

Had a lot of fun on SoS BL tonight!

Saethe — Favorable Winds [Wind] — Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: WhiteAndMilky.2514

WhiteAndMilky.2514

I’m trying to care about a random BGer posting unsubstantiated dribble but it just isn’t working.

Someone help me out here, why should I be upset by this BG random of whom I’ve never heard of before?

If by 1 trick pony you mean single-minded in our ganking outnumbered BG players as they cross-map with one trick stun thief builds and zerker warriors, then yes, I suppose we can embrace that terminology.

Don’t be silly, I’m from Blackgate, I never die. Had fun stopping a few AoN baddies from trying to kill unsuspecting rangers and the like though. There was one asura stun thief in particular that had incredible tunnel vision, and he kept coming back for more! #DonateBagsToBlackgate

how am i stun thief? thieves only have 1 stun. and its fun to see it take 3-4 + BG running around in circle for 10min to only maybe kill me.

Sword Dagger stealth daze + Steal daze, with all the other wonderful steal traits and CD reduce, sorry matey. I didn’t know I had to type your build out for you. I wouldn’t surprised if you were even running the duration sigils and runes, even after the patch which stopped your exploiting of a broken duration rounding.

you clearly dont know what i am running except for the weapon set i am using lol.
you talk big but nobody actually know who you are or what guild you are repping. pm me if you want to back up all that talk

Considering I killed your thief twice to your killing me 0 times yesterday in 1v1s, I feel I backed myself up sufficiently. Oh and I did it with a zerker rifle warrior. You should be embarrassed. Not only should a rifle warrior NEVER beat a thief, but you’re running a dueling spec, I’m running a zerg spec, and I still gave your little asura a good punting. Nobody on your dead Tier 2 server will know who I am, that’s correct. On the flip side, no one here has heard of you or your pony guild. Maybe you should just stick to ganking rangers and uplevels, leave the forums to those with the right to speak.

well seems like you coward out. got nothing else to add to this anymore good day

Gotta get my PvE in before I have to go back to playing some real servers again next week!

I play all the things 80. Pew Pew Pew. Killin joor commanders.
4 Warriors, 3 Rangers, 3 Mesmers, 2 Engineers, 2 Guardians, and Necro, Thf, Ele
-Beastygate Beast Milk, OG BG Veteran Native

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nyta.4769

Nyta.4769

Eh, honestly, I wasn’t commanding the first two times we sent golems over. The last time, I didn’t even plan it, couple guys just showed up with a couple of omegas and I was like lulwut.

Your hills was sieged up more than Fort Knox. Holy moly it was a challenge getting in.

Also, we had 3* catas and 1* superior AC firing at Lake while we had 1 treb and no cannon on Ascent ruin (this is when I was commanding, not sure about others). The AC went down almost instantly from your treb and was more of a counter against your AC in Lake, but I put it too far back. Ah well.

We had around 15-20 people in teamspeak with a bunch of random pugs joining on the tag then wandering off all night. Probably should’ve went tagless – would’ve made it more fun.

I forgot about the omegas that arrived when Hills finally fell (I wasn’t there for most of the final Hills defense; I was at your garrison keeping the wp contested.) That would make it at least 4 times then.

Each time Lake was cata’d from across the bridge to SE ruins, there were 4 sup catas and two ACs. When it was cata’d from the western field, I’m not sure how many were placed; wasn’t paying close attention to it. A small group of SOS had built an open field AC just south across the road that they were firing on us, so another thief and I had gone to deal with that instead so the rest of our group could fight you and deal with your catas without being under AC fire.

The first time Lake was trebbed from SE ruins during our run, the cannon was built, along with multiple ACs. The cannon hit us several times while climbing the stairs, so we know it was there. The last time it was trebbed from there, no idea. We were in EB defending OL from omegas. We were told about the treb, but wp’d keep trumps t3 tower. :/

As for the siege in Hills, we had a bunch of ACs and trebs left over from those who’d defended Hills before we got on, but your people took most of it out the first time you broke outer. After that, we defended it mostly with cannons and mortars and focused on rebuilding those each time they were taken out afterwards. <3 We’d built a few ACs and a treb over the course of our run, but most of the siege fire came from natural siege, not placed. Some of the people running with us were amazing shots with mortars.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snafu.7412

Snafu.7412

Gotta get my PvE in before I have to go back to playing some real servers again next week!

Sounds like an excuse to me.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rai.2310

Rai.2310

Score update while training my Kitten army to help my take over Maguuma

Attachments:

Pirate sailing on the Sea of Swag

in Match-ups

WhiteAndMilky.2514

Woah woah woah! CLAM down. There is no justification for language of that kind!

in Match-ups

Posted by: deathTouch.9706

deathTouch.9706

The real question of this whole thread should be: Who the kitten levels more than one ranger, let alone three…seriously.

V deathTouch V – Warrior
STD [Scarlet Gave Me Harpies]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

WhiteAndMilky.2514

The real question of this whole thread should be: Who the kitten levels more than one ranger, let alone three…seriously.

A good ranger player

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

ill have you know im a amazing internet detective and my degree in this field tells me ur wrong ;smugface;

in Match-ups

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

After an arduous journey, the new computer is up and running, and GW2 is downloading. Soon I will be able to realize my dreams of being the zergiest zerger there ever was.

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

get ready to drown in loot

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shirts.3275

Shirts.3275

I love Shirts, best Shirts ever

Seconded! ! Dat shirts! <3

<3 you guiseeeeee

[RIOT]Shirts
Thief/Warrior/Engineer
http://www.twitch.tv/teamriottv

in Match-ups

Posted by: robocafaz.9017

robocafaz.9017

Also, these Blackgate Roamers have been giving me some of the most intense fights I’ve ever experienced.

Deany Kong – #magswag
Head Deany Kong of Deany and the Kongs [Kong]
http://www.youtube.com/user/RoboCafaz

in Match-ups

Posted by: eiyu.2016

eiyu.2016

Also, these Blackgate Roamers have been giving me some of the most intense fights I’ve ever experienced.

LMAO thats to good.

Beastgate Eirra Kijin

in Match-ups

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

L O L

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

(edited by katniss.6735)

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheUltimateBackStabber.4863

TheUltimateBackStabber.4863

Such a breathtaking 1v1 :>

Asuran race is the best… +
Fluttershy #1 :)

in Match-ups

Posted by: LightningBlaze.4913

LightningBlaze.4913

The best 1v1 I have seen in months. You were good at kiting that player!

Heidia- The elementalist is the #1 most OP profession in this game since beta!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

LMFAO – So much skill.

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in Match-ups

deathTouch.9706

I’ve seen and participated in many 1v1s, but that by far was the most intense I’ve ever seen.

Really glad we’re getting such a great skill challenge from BG this week. It feels like its only been hours since we’ve faced such skill from other match-ups.

V deathTouch V – Warrior
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: kartek.6428

kartek.6428

wow! this is amazing! i wish i could get such great fights like this, what map is this on?

Kyra – Stormbluff Isle – [Agg] – Mesmer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Winkin.1490

Winkin.1490

I’ve seen and participated in many 1v1s, but that by far was the most intense I’ve ever seen.

Really glad we’re getting such a great skill challenge from BG this week. It feels like its only been hours since we’ve faced such skill from other match-ups.

I was more shocked to see that there’s actually a group of more than 5 Maguuma in WvW.

Usually you guys are hiding inside your spawn

1/10

[AoN] All or Nothing

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kysin.6349

Kysin.6349

Haha that gave me the giggles! FEAR THE BALLISTA

Co-leader of Knights of Eminence[Sir] – PvX
Reap The Weak[Reap] – WvW 5-man havok
-Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cuddlepie.8109

Cuddlepie.8109

I was more shocked to see that there’s actually a group of more than 5 Maguuma in WvW.

1/10

1/10? Well, that’s arguably a generous score for the feared Maguuma Youtube roamer who styles themselves “Hashtag Blaze it”.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

1/10

1/10? Well, that’s arguably a generous score for the feared Maguuma Youtube roamer who styles themselves “Hashtag Blaze it”.

0.1/10

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sunt.6835

Sunt.6835

well let hope we will never have to see Mag for a year or something.

it’s only server in gold league that offer nothing except 1 – 2 roamers per map and disappear very quick …..

BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: phantomlord.3417

phantomlord.3417

Some great fights with EE these past two days looking for more tonight!!

Generalrob

in Match-ups

deathTouch.9706

1/10

BG PvF at its finest.

V deathTouch V – Warrior
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snafu.7412

Snafu.7412

it’s only server in gold league that offer nothing except 1 – 2 roamers per map and disappear very quick …..

You know you outnumber every server out there. There will be no more fun for BG.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gully.7358

Gully.7358

You know you outnumber every server out there. There will be no more fun for BG.

It will be interesting to see what our PPT and PvE guilds are going to do when the season is over. All I know is, I would have loved to be on Mag or SoS right now.

Veretta • Guildleader of [oPP] Over Powered PeopleBlackgate
http://www.gw2opp.comhttp://www.youtube.com/user/oppveretta

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

An unbelievably boring match.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: SmoothHussler.6387

SmoothHussler.6387

Ballista hero identified.

Maguuma: Thug Life: [DERP][ME][PYRO] and other assorted dead guilds.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aurika.6751

Aurika.6751

It will be interesting to see what our PPT and PvE guilds are going to do when the season is over. All I know is, I would have loved to be on Mag or SoS right now.

So true.

Sladi [TW]

in Match-ups

Posted by: WastedYears.8934

WastedYears.8934

BG will probably be working at Macs for 1.50 per hour so they can buy gold to sponsor servers transfer when season 2 starts.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cuddlepie.8109

Cuddlepie.8109

1/10

BG PvF at its finest.

At it’s finest? Particularly, although apparently unconsciously, ironic as there’s multiple Maguuma posts responding to the video link, zerg PvFing.

So thanks for the comment and the unintended laughs – both here and on the BLs. Why the BLs? Well, I’ve seen AoN roamers and the answer to the question is in: it’s “Nothing”.

Their idea of roaming is the skill equivalent of a staff Guard spamming 1.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Insane Pancakez.9182

Insane Pancakez.9182

What happened to EP? They are now runnign 30-40, still can be wiped pretty easily as I saw tonight on EBG, and have to depend on the other SoS zerg with FANG in it to wipe hahaha. Why not just run 15-20, that’s what you run away with after losing 15 players.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rai.2310

Rai.2310

Score update! Mid bay fight on my boat… yea I’m that ninja :P

Attachments:

Pirate sailing on the Sea of Swag

in Match-ups

Posted by: Winkin.1490

Winkin.1490

1/10

BG PvF at its finest.

At it’s finest? Particularly, although apparently unconsciously, ironic as there’s multiple Maguuma posts responding to the video link, zerg PvFing.

So thanks for the comment and the unintended laughs – both here and on the BLs. Why the BLs? Well, I’ve seen AoN roamers and the answer to the question is in: it’s “Nothing”.

So angry. BG is like the anti-fun server.

edit: I knew your name sounded familiar:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/50-Tier-1-WvW-wins/first#post2692329

Too good

[AoN] All or Nothing

(edited by Winkin.1490)

in Match-ups

deathTouch.9706

1/10

BG PvF at its finest.

So angry. BG is like the anti-fun server.

edit: I knew your name sounded familiar:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/50-Tier-1-WvW-wins/first#post2692329

Too good

This Cuddlepie’s PvF is confirmed god awful, but their bandwagon mastery is maxed to the extreme.

With it maxed do you automatically get a free transfer when a new server reaches the #1 ranked spot in NA?

V deathTouch V – Warrior
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hydrobutter.9172

Hydrobutter.9172

1/10

BG PvF at its finest.

dang thats a lot of words to talk about how not mad you are.

Radio
Co-Guildleader: Wobbly Cat Squad [WCS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

What happened to EP? They are now runnign 30-40, still can be wiped pretty easily as I saw tonight on EBG, and have to depend on the other SoS zerg with FANG in it to wipe hahaha. Why not just run 15-20, that’s what you run away with after losing 15 players.

Ahh, someone did someone end up in a EP/Fang sandwich? We’ll put a little band-aid on your boo-boo and you can go back out to play.

For the record, I didn’t see EP wipe and they were beastmode all night long.

Were you INC? We figured you guys ragequit or something when you suddenly vanished. Mag lost their backbone then and it was a bloodbath farm.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Alukah.2063

Alukah.2063

As a lurker, reading so much about oPP here made me think it was as “good” guild, until I met them today spawn camping. Say what you want, but spawn camping has to be one of the lowest things people would do “just to have fun”.

TL;DR: trash guild is trash.

in Match-ups

Posted by: LightningBlaze.4913

LightningBlaze.4913

Many duels going on by windmill bg bl if any more wanna come

Heidia- The elementalist is the #1 most OP profession in this game since beta!

(edited by LightningBlaze.4913)

in Match-ups

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

spawn camping is one of the more honorable and efficient things in any game

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

last night in SOS BL, there Ark, VR, iLL and some guys from maguuma trying to roam but was out gunned by BG roamers and we decided to hang out in front of their spawn, so we got a good fight club going in front of their spawn, i think we were 5 at that time then they became 10, after 15mins what they decided was had 2 guys near to each us 5 and started to kill us while watching. oh well. there goes we love to duel eh.

Thief DD : DP : PD : SB
Elementalist S : DD
Blackgate