11/29 YB/EB/BP

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Merrikk.6790

Merrikk.6790

Raz, we’re not acting superior cause we pv’d your keeps and towers. I feel guilty taking them actually, but wxp man. Also, I have seen a lot of posts here from ebay posters saying stuff about stomping Yaks when we out number them. I just have to ask, really?

I’ve seen a couple of posts where I know I was involved in the situation, and yes we got thrown back, but it wasn’t superiour numbers on our side. So, really, who is acting superior? I think you guys do a great job of defending, but why get so kitteny? Be sure you’re really stomping us before you go claiming it.

Yak’s Bend [LOOT][POV]

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: mariemystar.8296

mariemystar.8296

No one out there wants to GvG [One] this week?

:(

Commander Mariemystar – Sylvari Mesmer
Public Enemy Number [One]
Yaks Bend

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

This is Raz’s indoor voice :P

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

So who still thinks there is not something going on with Ebay and Yaks? It is happening again this week and in my opinion it is not right or the way the game should be played. I hope some one takes action on this because it has altered the landscape of season and has teams placing in spots they have not fairly earned. Again that is my opinion.

Nobody earns any of their “wins” in this screwed up system.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kyuzo.4675

Kyuzo.4675

Raz, we’re not acting superior cause we pv’d your keeps and towers. I feel guilty taking them actually, but wxp man. Also, I have seen a lot of posts here from ebay posters saying stuff about stomping Yaks when we out number them. I just have to ask, really?

I’ve seen a couple of posts where I know I was involved in the situation, and yes we got thrown back, but it wasn’t superiour numbers on our side. So, really, who is acting superior? I think you guys do a great job of defending, but why get so kitteny? Be sure you’re really stomping us before you go claiming it.

I wouldn’t take it too personally Merrikk. I think it’s just because Yak has so many more people that inevitably there will be more inexperienced players running around making for easy kills. And Yak does fine as long as they can keep up a significant numbers advantage and have plenty of people to get their downed players up before the stomp.

It’s really nothing to be embarrassed about its just common sense that if you always run with more numbers than your opponents then your skills will suffer. No offense etc etc

[AD] Devona’s Rest

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zinrae.3769

Zinrae.3769

So who still thinks there is not something going on with Ebay and Yaks? It is happening again this week and in my opinion it is not right or the way the game should be played. I hope some one takes action on this because it has altered the landscape of season and has teams placing in spots they have not fairly earned. Again that is my opinion.

Nobody earns any of their “wins” in this screwed up system.

Sure they do, it’s just a different kind of effort than how you earn wins in your skirmishes.

Henge of Denravi [PD]

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buffy.9246

Buffy.9246

The only people who think there’s an alliance are BP players with an accountability problem. You guys don’t upgrade your stuff? That’s your fault. EBay’s map has stone keeps with waypoints. BP’s map has wooden ones. What do you THINK the other server is gonna hit? It doesn’t help you learn or improve when you can’t knuckle up and accept it’s your own lack of the hard work you’ve been chestbeating about all season.

Yaks pvd us at night for reset night. Them upgraded bay and hills. How can we upgrade stuff with 0night force able to protect it? Then on top of that yaks hit us 24/7 so we can keep things upgraded, even someone from yaks said they hit us too much. eBay has it easy this week.

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: BigBossWolfe.7032

BigBossWolfe.7032

This thread is making me have to poop.

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: gennyt.3428

gennyt.3428

Come on, gimme one more page of alliance denial.

Whispers with meat.

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mirror Owl.7204

Mirror Owl.7204

The only people who think there’s an alliance are BP players with an accountability problem. You guys don’t upgrade your stuff? That’s your fault. EBay’s map has stone keeps with waypoints. BP’s map has wooden ones. What do you THINK the other server is gonna hit? It doesn’t help you learn or improve when you can’t knuckle up and accept it’s your own lack of the hard work you’ve been chestbeating about all season.

Yaks pvd us at night for reset night. Them upgraded bay and hills. How can we upgrade stuff with 0night force able to protect it? Then on top of that yaks hit us 24/7 so we can keep things upgraded, even someone from yaks said they hit us too much. eBay has it easy this week.

They hit us, too, homie, along with a zerg of BP folks. I pulled an all-nighter on reset night pushing Yaks off our Garrison so we could get it upgraded. We didn’t have our Hills (you guys had it early on, then Yaks flipped it), and Yaks built a waypoint in our Bay.

Instead of leaving them like that overnight, we took our keeps back, defended them hard, and got ‘em upgraded with waypoints so we could hold them the next day rather than providing a launching pad for assaulters, which is what happened in your guys’ BL.

Don’t tell me nobody attacks Ehmry BL. That would be goofy, and you should feel goofy.

Ehmry
[SM] Storm Machine guild leader

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

Awesome fight in SM last night. Even though Yaks and Ebay seemed content to sandwich BP for the better part of an hour, I still had a lot of fun. Died once in the beginning then lived through the rest as a zerk-ish necro. For some reason groups from both servers would completely ignore me. Pity? Maybe. Any who, it was really amusing watching both Yaks and Ebay trying to avoid eachother. Finally the pugs incited a war then there was no going back. I deeply regret not recording it.
I TS server hopped a lot last night, each time landing in awesome channels with people dedicated to zerg busting. Some times the enemy would break and try to run, but when they didnt, it was a blast. Thanks for putting up good fights.
~
Last two things I would like to say. One, I think its amusing that the Yaks and Ebay forum warriors are using PPT and WvW map pictures to assert their dominance. Two, LMFAO at all those Yaks pugs trying to kill me (the evading guardian) at Lion King Rock in front of Greenbriar (was it EBBL?).
~

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

(edited by Stand The Wall.6987)

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Frosch.7809

Frosch.7809

No one can beat BP in terms of Forum dominance. But that’s about the only thing where they are unbeaten. Well maybe Maggs can beat them there, not sure after some of their people got perma-banned. BP on the other hand lost it’s greatest commander to SBI. So it’s some sort of dilemma here – BP or Maggs…

But one thing is for sure, we aren’t competing with you when it comes to Forum dominance. We work on beating you (again) in the actual game.

[Yak’s Bend]

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liston.9708

Liston.9708

Those pics were not to say we are great you are not. They were in response to pics of eBay bl being blue ALL the time…

I think we all know coverage and pvdoor ends up winning these matches anyway.

YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→most likely YB

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boottspurr.9184

Boottspurr.9184

I’d just like to say I’m having a very good time roaming our home BL this weekend. I’ve seen some very good players from both servers on there strutting their stuff.
That Yak’s Bend [MEX] mesmer is pretty great, had a nice duel with him.
A Borlis Pass [vT] asura Necro is a beast – I got wrecked by him
There was another Yak’s Bend mesmer that didn’t have a tag who was good too – I have a tough time against confusion…

And there was this one Thief from [FGM] who I forget what server they were on… Maybe it was last week? THAT GUY WAS GREAT.

Anyways, I’ll see you all on the field for some more fun fights!

Boottspurr from World of Enders [WoE]

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bpro.8792

Bpro.8792

Hi,

[BSty] is currently looking for a friendly 2 v 2 or 3 v 3!

Message me if your interested

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Faux Sheaux.6179

Hi,

Walking loot bad (ranger) ((pun intended)) looking for friendly victim… er… enthusiast to test new build on in controlled environment. Come alone to windmill and ignore the four other naked bearbows that will attack you on sight.

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Boottspurr.9184

lol at the 2 BP guild groups from krew and WHD (I think) camping the EBBL jumping puzzle. Now I know how their borderlands aren’t being defended properly

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jsnukka.3617

Jsnukka.3617

lol at the 2 BP guild groups from krew and WHD (I think) camping the EBBL jumping puzzle. Now I know how their borderlands aren’t being defended properly

All about prioritizing man. You didn’t know.

I’m an ebay that needed jp for achievement. Sense my frustration.

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noice.8730

Noice.8730

Awesome fights today guys! Here’s some screenies I took today!

Attachments:

Noice – Lvl 80 Elementalist
Noice To Meet Ya – Lvl 80 Guardian

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thorp.7982

Thorp.7982

A Borlis Pass [vT] asura Necro is a beast – I got wrecked by him

Clownmagic OP.

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Liston.9708

Awesome fights today guys! Here’s some screenies I took today!

From like 30 mins ago bay ebbl? It was fun……

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gracious.4279

Gracious.4279

yeah fun night in ebay BL

r54 pvp | Ebay | Female Mind Games

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

What to do with weeks like these? YB avoids taking EBay keeps. EBay tries to keep their side locked down. Much of BP doesn’t even show up… ughh… will be glad to be out of leagues and let the more populated servers rise up the ranks. Certainly better fights for all sides.

It was a bit painful to watch 25+ SE in BP BL North Camp portal bomb a half dozen players over and over. I suppose they got bored since BP isn’t running many open field fights these days, but still sad to see. My only suggestion would be to head over to EBay BL and take a keep.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: itsshortstuff.7148

itsshortstuff.7148

tree tactics guys, it works. also.. may have just gotten very bored in SM tonight, BUT this made it much better.

Attachments:

Skarrah Steelshield | Jik Jik | Miss Hayate | Wyntress
[FUNK] – Over The Hills And Far Away
Tarnished Coast… TOAST <3

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kronyx.2570

Kronyx.2570

Amazing Fights with Void in SM, DIE in front of their keep and a short one with Lost. Kudos to you all

Rheayas – 80 Guardian
Guild Leader Of [LOOT]
Yaks Bend Allaince Commander [YBA]

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neeho.3859

Neeho.3859

tree tactics guys, it works. also.. may have just gotten very bored in SM tonight, BUT this made it much better.

All I see is one guy standing on the trail…

Ho/Neeho/Zorho/Hodown/Ephodemic
[SoCo] Solum Contego SoCo loco style!
Yak’s Bend

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: GabGar.4962

GabGar.4962

Someone mislabeled the name of the Borderland, should be Yak’s Bend Borderland 2.0

Attachments:

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: GabGar.4962

GabGar.4962

What to do with weeks like these? YB avoids taking EBay keeps. EBay tries to keep their side locked down. Much of BP doesn’t even show up… ughh… will be glad to be out of leagues and let the more populated servers rise up the ranks. Certainly better fights for all sides.

It was a bit painful to watch 25+ SE in BP BL North Camp portal bomb a half dozen players over and over. I suppose they got bored since BP isn’t running many open field fights these days, but still sad to see. My only suggestion would be to head over to EBay BL and take a keep.

Lol stop the kitten about an alliance, last night EB BL was all red but the garrison, and I commanded inside it, we just get wiped in lords rooms because the pugs didnt push when they should do

BTW thanks EB you are awesome in fights, even with small numbers you are a fearsome force, BP should learn something from you instead of crying so much.

(edited by GabGar.4962)

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Faux Sheaux.6179

Don’t put much weight on it GabGar. The same people still crying about an alliance are the ones saying “focus EBay”… which is somewhat ironic when you think about how the purpose of an alliance is to focus one server.

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Noice.8730

Lol stop the kitten about an alliance, last night EB BL was all red but the garrison, and I commanded inside it, we just get wiped in lords rooms because the pugs didnt push when they should do

BTW thanks EB you are awesome in fights, even with small numbers you are a fearsome force, BP should learn something from you instead of crying so much.

Yeah, ebay has been fighting servers bigger than them since day 1 and we’re really used to running guerrilla tactics in order to survive and hold our ranking. Our guys’ morale is hard as steel.

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Straegen.2938

Sensitive? I didn’t say anything about an alliance. What I did say was rather than pummel/troll a half dozen BP PUGs go to the fully Blue map (which it was at the time) and get into a fights worthy of your server’s size and skill. I get YB gets bored and their groups do things to keep it “fun” but it did get a little ridiculous last night in that instance.

Yeah, ebay has been fighting servers bigger than them since day 1 and we’re really used to running guerrilla tactics in order to survive and hold our ranking. Our guys’ morale is hard as steel.

I like EBay and YB but it wasn’t that long ago that EBay and BP were locked into the same tier for 13 weeks with EBay having a substantially larger population. EBay mercilessly pummeled BP for months… I don’t think EBay has any claim to tough fights more so than any number of other servers.

I think that is what gets lost in translation… we have all seen our fair share of crappy matchups. BP in general has a particularly strong dislike for EBay because of that 13 week stretch, but all mid tier servers know what it is like to get rolled over by a more populated server.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]

(edited by Straegen.2938)

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: soulblazer.3807

soulblazer.3807

another great night of fights on EBG last night…Void… you guyz…YOU GUYZ… every time i see void stack up in the back i know im in for a good time ahaha sneaky kittens porting everyone on top of SM

Kudos to BP too for defending lowlands that was a hoot.

ign: soulblazer – nex sicarii – soulsangis
[SCTY] leader on Yak’s Bend.

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shonuff.2354

Shonuff.2354

I call hax! ONE ranger is killing 15-20 of us for an hour. 90% of the time she takes no damage at all.Constant heals. She has yet to die.
No way this is legit.
Really??? ranger machine gun arrow for 22k?
Really??? ranger rain AOE for 2500x 12?
Really? you take less damage the our war with 4300 armor and 600 regen
Really
? /sleep with 20 of us on you ?
Can rangers have 100 000 hit points now?
I am ready to quit this game.
I am sick of YB and DAOC

“Im sooo cute” and Rix Somerset: Yaks Bend

(edited by Shonuff.2354)

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Melanion.4892

Melanion.4892

I’m just happy that Anet included such realistic forestry in the game so it’s totally possible to stand behind the trees. Too bad nobody caught the epic portal bomb that followed. Must set up video recording.

Claude – Pink Fairy Mesmer

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

I call hax! ONE ranger is killing 15-20 of us for an hour. 90% of the time she takes no damage at all.Constant heals. She has yet to die.
No way this is legit.
Really
I am sick of YB and DAOC

“Im sooo cute” Yaks Bend

Where were you trying to kill her, what builds were you guys using, etc. Your answers can determine my response to this. Also, did you report her in-game or send an e-mail to exploits@arena.net ?

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Liston.9708

No way this is legit.
Really
I am sick of YB and DAOC

“Im sooo cute” Yaks Bend

The no damage can be explained as invulnerable near spawn. I don’t know if that affects damage though. Either way, please report hackers – no one likes them. One person (or a few people) does not represent an entire server either…

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zinrae.3769

Zinrae.3769

No way this is legit.
Really
I am sick of YB and DAOC

“Im sooo cute” Yaks Bend

Where were you trying to kill her, what builds were you guys using, etc. Your answers can determine my response to this. Also, did you report her in-game or send an e-mail to exploits@arena.net ?

The dude’s just a troll, and he’s talking about himself. Thanks for trying to be helpful though.

Henge of Denravi [PD]

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: nikkistar.1409

nikkistar.1409

Don’t feed the troll, please.

[Yak’s Bend] [BV] Blackwater ‘Buttwater’ Vanguard – Leader
Ele/Nanumee – Mez/Boba Bunny – Thief/Star Shadowfang

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Boottspurr.9184

Aaaauggh! I just found out Evilzara is a Leafs fan, it all makes so much sense now!!!
BP is Leafs Nation; I like to think of EB as the habs

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Noice.8730

I like EBay and YB but it wasn’t that long ago that EBay and BP were locked into the same tier for 13 weeks with EBay having a substantially larger population. EBay mercilessly pummeled BP for months… I don’t think EBay has any claim to tough fights more so than any number of other servers.

I think that is what gets lost in translation… we have all seen our fair share of crappy matchups. BP in general has a particularly strong dislike for EBay because of that 13 week stretch, but all mid tier servers know what it is like to get rolled over by a more populated server.

Do you also remember the first week of that match up? You guys won…well mostly because it’s our fault.. we underestimated you guys and thought we can have a week break coz of the hard fights in tier 4. But I couldn’t believe all the smack talk your guys did to us that week. The next reset, I personally rallied over 80 of my guild members to your home borderlands, we were still FTF back then, and flipped it all. I rarely had my squad leaders on in one time with their squad members with them but they were surprisingly on from Alpha to Echo squads. They just want your bl so bad.

Here’s one of the reset nights in that week.

but anyways,

who was leading that bp 60+ man blob that was on yaks bl reset?I think the main force there was [BS]. dang that was huge and pretty organized too..As you can see we still tried to fight you with our numbers but man you guys just stacked everyone in one spot! We tried several ways to attack you guys..we learned a few stuff fighting organized groups while outnumbered too, thanks!

(edited by Noice.8730)

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Straegen.2938

Do you also remember the first week of that match up? You guys won…well mostly because it’s our fault.. we underestimated you guys and thought we can have a week break coz of the hard fights in tier 4. But I couldn’t believe all the smack talk your guys did to us that week. The next reset, I personally rallied over 80 of my guild members to your home borderlands, we were still FTF back then, and flipped it all. I rarely had my squad leaders on in one time with their squad members with them but they were surprisingly on from Alpha to Echo squads. They just want your bl so bad.

Yeah, EBay just didn’t show up in force the first week and BP was stoked to move up. Lots of trash talk flew around and then the schooling began. I learned A LOT from guilds like GF during skirmish and Rekz during skill group fights. BP got considerably better as the weeks went on and I think EBay got bored being stuck against lower pop servers.

I was not a happy camper during the entire affair though… I still cared about holding keeps and such so it was far more personal than today. Now I just want good challenging but winnable fights but sadly leagues for me brought mostly out numbered fights one right after another.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: esme.6391

esme.6391

our alliance is unquestionable. See this unholy alliance as Yaks Bend hands Ebay everything and takes nothing. Cannot believe how allied we are.

btw, don’t ever call us the Habs again. DIRTY. DDIIIRRRTTYYY.

Attachments:

Ehmry Bay’s adoranecro ~ [GH] ~ Winning over Tyria one inappropriate remark at a time.

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Aaaauggh! I just found out Evilzara is a Leafs fan, it all makes so much sense now!!!
BP is Leafs Nation; I like to think of EB as the habs

Haha.

Also, if anyone wants to 2v2, send me a pm. (Looking at you Bsty and EV)

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Also, to all the BP who think Ebay and YB have an alliance, there isn’t so please stop bringing it up.

YB has hills spawn in BP BL. We know YB love hills so they are going to stick in our BL to defend and upgrade hills. This means they will always have a force in BP BL. Ebay is fortunate to have YB spawn at Bay side. I don’t think YB would favour bay over hills. Also, Ebay is either afraid or doesn’t have the numbers to hit YB BL, so they will upgrade their BL with little to no resistance, zerg in eternal and occasionally hit BP BL because with YB camped in BP BL, they can take things in BP BL with as low as 10 people.

To the guy who said BP doesn’t care about this match because we’re locked at 4th; you’re absolutely right. If Ebay wants to tie 4th with BP, then go ahead, we could care less about a stupid league position.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runehand.9368

Runehand.9368

We know YB love hills so they are going to stick in our BL to defend and upgrade hills. This means they will always have a force in BP BL. Ebay is fortunate to have YB spawn at Bay side. I don’t think YB would favour bay over hills.

This is one of the most true things ever about YB. We love Hills.

Zherbus – Yak’s Bend
Bookahs on [AciD]

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lina.9640

Lina.9640

Bay is (much) easier to take than Hills, though. Where do you think YB’s Omega Golem karma trains hit first?

This is one of the most true things ever about YB. We love Hills.

You may have your Hills, your rolling, voluptuous hills. But Ehmry Bay has the best kind of bees. Scary bees. Ghost bees. Boo bees.

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khayoss.2019

Khayoss.2019

Guys, there’s a party in EBay’s BL right now and everyone is invited. Yaks is here, BP’s here, we’re here! Orange swords everywhere you look… Bring your friends. Three way queue coming, I can feel it!

Khayoss / Khayotica / Mistasia
Ehmry Bay – The Rally Bot Vortex [VOID]

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neeho.3859

Neeho.3859

Yeah, we ha a thief group going, everyone drops to log on other classes, all of a sudden we had a que :p Fun fights, though (even if I was sucking it up on my thief, was still fun!)!

Ho/Neeho/Zorho/Hodown/Ephodemic
[SoCo] Solum Contego SoCo loco style!
Yak’s Bend

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: NiloyBardhan.9170

NiloyBardhan.9170

Guys, there’s a party in EBay’s BL right now and everyone is invited. Yaks is here, BP’s here, we’re here! Orange swords everywhere you look… Bring your friends. Three way queue coming, I can feel it!

I missed if. Any screenshot of the “party”? :p

14 80s – Niloy Bardhan (warr) ¦ Cute Asura Niloy (guard) ¦ Madhumita Bardhan (ele)
“Owner of the rarest items in Tyria” Legendary collector 8/5 – 300% base MF
Yak’s Bend website – yaks-bend.enjin.com (temporary) #YakForever #YB4LYFE

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noodica.5428

Noodica.5428

[MM] had soooooo much fun tonight. Heaps of bags, heaps of awesome fights and it was just great. However, was SO sad on YB’s side when they camped outside our EB spawn with 50+ while Ehmry Bay took our keep.. Sad..

Midnight Mafia [MM]