11/29 YB/EB/BP

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Melanion.4892

Melanion.4892

Yes, that was quite the fight in your keep. I think yaks thought they’d be able to take the keep after we took it, but that didn’t end up working out. Lots of fun to see Bus and some of the other folks we know from Rekz. I’m a bit disappointed that we couldn’t find more fights. We ended up spending a good hour trying to fight Yaks only to have them run. Tree tactics didn’t work tonight. We also portal bombed and that didn’t work.

Claude – Pink Fairy Mesmer

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: itsshortstuff.7148

itsshortstuff.7148

Yes, that was quite the fight in your keep. I think yaks thought they’d be able to take the keep after we took it, but that didn’t end up working out. Lots of fun to see Bus and some of the other folks we know from Rekz. I’m a bit disappointed that we couldn’t find more fights. We ended up spending a good hour trying to fight Yaks only to have them run. Tree tactics didn’t work tonight. We also portal bombed and that didn’t work.

yes.. sadly it did not… keep fight was the only exciting thing tonight. lol.

i was quite bored. can yaks pls fight us.

Skarrah Steelshield | Jik Jik | Miss Hayate | Wyntress
[FUNK] – Over The Hills And Far Away
Tarnished Coast… TOAST <3

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Melanion.4892

And just to clarify, that’s fighting us… not sitting in towers or keeps, building siege and cannons. That’s boring.

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noodica.5428

Noodica.5428

Yup, whenever we see [Void] , that’s when we know to get our game face on and its always exciting fighting you guys. You guys obviously come out on top most of the time because you run 35-45 and we run 20-25 and you actually know what you’re doing unlike most mindless zergs, but i feel we’re getting better and better every time we see you guys! Keep the awesome fights coming

Midnight Mafia [MM]

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lukrath.6982

Lukrath.6982

OY to tht [SMC] Mesmer just now in Ebay BL Bay fighting the thief tht was hangin out inside ure keep….well played my friend. im going to count those 20 times you ran into the water at low health as my wins tho

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amins.3710

Amins.3710

Couple Fights from over the weekend from us Ebay Roamers:

4vN – Yaks

7v12 – BP

Amins – Guardian
Gameplay Video’s & Forum Post

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khayoss.2019

Khayoss.2019

Guys, there’s a party in EBay’s BL right now and everyone is invited. Yaks is here, BP’s here, we’re here! Orange swords everywhere you look… Bring your friends. Three way queue coming, I can feel it!

I missed if. Any screenshot of the “party”? :p

I only got this one of BP and YB clashing… I was too busy fighting for my life or running to report what I saw back to the commanders. Good times you guys, good times.

http://i40.tinypic.com/24mi3d4.jpg

Yup, whenever we see [Void] , that’s when we know to get our game face on and its always exciting fighting you guys. You guys obviously come out on top most of the time because you run 35-45 and we run 20-25 and you actually know what you’re doing unlike most mindless zergs, but i feel we’re getting better and better every time we see you guys! Keep the awesome fights coming

MM I think was one of the reasons we went and sieged your keep… you guys are fun! BP held that keep with conviction for quite some time last night, was great.

Also, to the YB zerg guarding Stonemist… next time we bring tree tonics, so when you wander alone in the forest be careful about which tree you stop to pee on. It might bite back.

Khayoss / Khayotica / Mistasia
Ehmry Bay – The Rally Bot Vortex [VOID]

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Melanion.4892

We try to keep our numbers down. On a busy night we might have 30 guildies with us, and then whatever pugs can follow without a tag. I’d hesitate to say that we ran more than 30 last night, though. Great fights from you guys, although I felt a bit bad. It seemed you guys were the only BP on the map last night. Yaks, though, came along later in the night with at least 40 when a lot of our guys had gone to sleep and they kept hiding behind cannons and such. WE WANT YOUR BAGS!

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Khayoss.2019

We try to keep our numbers down. On a busy night we might have 30 guildies with us, and then whatever pugs can follow without a tag.

It’s “sexy people” Claude. Void is an equal opportunity guild group and doesn’t use what is perceived as derogatory terms to discriminate against the organizationally challenged.

(edited by Khayoss.2019)

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Khayoss.2019

ZOMG ALLIANCE! Yaks Bend defending BP’s keeps while they are away zergin’ our home BL!

http://i41.tinypic.com/oqc2sj.jpg

Tainted victory! Yaks Bend forfeit and BP… well, they are forced to still be BP! Also, can I finish any more sentences with exclamation points?!?! YES I CAN! WOOOO!

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buffy.9246

Buffy.9246

Yaks I’m curious. Does it always take 4 superior rams to bring down a paper gate? o.o

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Art.9820

Art.9820

Yaks I’m curious. Does it always take 4 superior rams to bring down a paper gate? o.o

Duh of course not…. 5 is the number u’re looking for…

Oh & maybe a treb! yeah trebs are cool…

All classes

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liston.9708

Liston.9708

Not there – could be some still need achieves and all they had on them was superior?

YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→most likely YB

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: billiamgrace.2804

billiamgrace.2804

Duh of course not…. 5 is the number u’re looking for…

Oh & maybe a treb! yeah trebs are cool…

When in doubt, treb it. #siegewars2

Ehmry Bay – Guild Leader Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Rhyddarch | Sasha Fïerce | Truly Skrumptious | Bathsalt Cupcake
#nerfcliffs #hauskeepink

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thorp.7982

Thorp.7982

Fun outnumbered 3vX fights this morning.

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

lol@ yaks trying to take the waypoint out of hills to help ebay out.

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cinder.2056

Cinder.2056

lol@ yaks trying to take the waypoint out of hills to help ebay out.

fixed.

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aethelbob.8593

Aethelbob.8593

Really enjoyed the duels going on at Obsidian Sanctum just now. I was particularly taken with this one skilled EB elementalist who seemed to start the whole event.

Not sure if the participants read this thread, but I really enjoyed watching all of you guys in action. If any of you do much PVE, I’d love to guest on either of your servers to see you kick butt again.

-a random borlis nubsauce

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

I’m disappointed in Ehmry. The past 6h you haven’t attempted to hit Hills in your BL once!

However, YB you had some good tries, especially the one attempt where you broke down the gate but refused to push in and rather just wait outside for some odd reason.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: RazGerb.6173

RazGerb.6173

HEY I TRIED BUT EHMRY DENIED
(that rhymed)

Legendary RazGerb|Razris|Razgrox|Razxerius|Razalos
RazGerb The Machine/Tempest/Inferno
~The Best Rager Ranger NA~

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

Would YB quit teaming up with other servers? BP and YB ganging up on EBay right now just makes me sick!

kidding… nice to see a multi-color map right now with everyone going at everyone.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Khayoss.2019

I’m disappointed in Ehmry. The past 6h you haven’t attempted to hit Hills in your BL once!

However, YB you had some good tries, especially the one attempt where you broke down the gate but refused to push in and rather just wait outside for some odd reason.

We’ve had the outnumbered buff in our home BL for most of today, unfortunately. Just haven’t been able to muster a good presence. The manpower we have had has mostly been present in EBG. I’ve just been walking around in an omega for most of the day taking towers with whoever I find along the way.

We did do a couple of quick hits at outer over the last 30 mins or so though… I’m sure a guild group will show up soon and make a real play. Fear not Zara, you shall be entertained yet!

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snow Ghost.6817

Snow Ghost.6817

Thanks for the fights tonight AD/BSty/EV

We outnumbered you for most of the fights but you still kept coming back.

Glad we didn’t give you any footage of you wiping a bigger group today.

/salute

Iorek
GM of [VP]
Venator Phalanx.

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

We had 4-5, you had 10-12?

And yes, we kept fighting because there was nothing else to fight in the zone. Better than doing nothing.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snow Ghost.6817

Snow Ghost.6817

We had 9 most of the time.

And fair enough, wasn’t much else going on.

Iorek
GM of [VP]
Venator Phalanx.

(edited by Snow Ghost.6817)

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

3/4 maps queued.

gg bp tier .. 2 server.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

3/4 maps queued.

gg bp tier .. 2 server.

Something must be seriously wrong with your server

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buffy.9246

Buffy.9246

SE you guys are good, wish you guys came to Bp cause your yaks only best guild “thumbs up.”

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

BS had fun fighting SE and ONE tonight on Ebay BL. Should do it again sometime.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asami.3572

Asami.3572

To anyone looking for duels/small scale fights:

Looking to start up fight club in Obs sanctum new arena. Just zone into the JP and through the tunnel leading north

Silver Koneko/Silver Kom Trikru/Lime Dorito
BG

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: RazGerb.6173

RazGerb.6173

Looking to start up fight club in Obs sanctum new arena. Just zone into the JP and through the tunnel leading north

Kind of hard to set up when Yak’s Bend are camping the arena 24/7 trolling and killing every enemy that comes in because the game is to easy for them and they have to feast on enemy’s tears because they have nothing else to do when they are steamrolling other servers.

Legendary RazGerb|Razris|Razgrox|Razxerius|Razalos
RazGerb The Machine/Tempest/Inferno
~The Best Rager Ranger NA~

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asami.3572

Asami.3572

Kind of hard to set up when Yak’s Bend are camping the arena 24/7 and trolling every enemy that comes in because the game is to easy for them and they have to feast on enemy’s tears because they have nothing else to do when they are steamrolling other servers.

I don’t see any other YB in this JP besides my guildies who are in the arena waiting for duels

Silver Koneko/Silver Kom Trikru/Lime Dorito
BG

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liston.9708

Liston.9708

Not that duels or gvg are my thing, but I just don’t understand why there was not some mechanism to simply walk there without getting ganked. That is weak sauce. I’d sure like to spectate as well at times as a noncombatant.

YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→most likely YB

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

Personally I think the entire area should have been made to where other players are untargettable…until you enter the arena.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nikkinella.8254

Nikkinella.8254

I met a nice tree from Ebay while hanging on a wall in SM.

Attachments:

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Straegen.2938

This match would be incredible with a YB that had 20% or so less WvWers. Good fights but everywhere I turn there is a giant horde of YB running around. Love the EBay skill and YB coordination but dislike those YB numbers. The simultaneous flip of all our keeps in our BL was impressive.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: GabGar.4962

GabGar.4962

This match would be incredible with a YB that had 20% or so less WvWers. Good fights but everywhere I turn there is a giant horde of YB running around. Love the EBay skill and YB coordination but dislike those YB numbers. The simultaneous flip of all our keeps in our BL was impressive.

It is ironic that someone of BP complains at all about numbers, you have numbers, but your zergs are probably the weakest of all the silver league, half of the actual BP people in wvw are not 80. Your guilds should focus on gear and level all their people.

I was commanding last night in BP BL btw, you reaction came too late Im afraid, but we had a nice fight at hills, so sad my game crashed in the middle of that

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Straegen.2938

It is ironic that someone of BP complains at all about numbers, you have numbers, but your zergs are probably the weakest of all the silver league, half of the actual BP people in wvw are not 80. Your guilds should focus on gear and level all their people.

I don’t think you know what ironic means. It would be ironic if YB didn’t actually have a larger population and I was using that statement to be funny. In fact YB has significantly more active WvW players and far better coverage.

Simply put we aren’t really a zerg server these days. Most of the big groups you see running are PUGs and PvE’rs with a commander still interested in herding the masses. Our more hard core WvW players migrated to skill groups such as Lost, Rekz, etc and usually do not run commander tags. Those groups often have less than 25 players and mostly look for a good fight.

Once the leagues are over YB can move up and enjoy matches against more equally populated servers. I think much of BP is looking forward to getting out of the cage matches with significantly higher pop servers each week. I think we enjoy the fights we get most of the time, but staring down 70+ when your group is barely 25 strong such as it was in EB at 2AM EST makes for some hard fighting.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noodica.5428

Noodica.5428

YB, you may win the round with your numbers, but definitely not the fights. Heres a bunch of clips MM got in 3 hours of zerg busting ~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=496ej0EKY6g

Thanks for the fights.

Midnight Mafia [MM]

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: EFWinters.5421

EFWinters.5421

YB, you may win the round with your numbers, but definitely not the fights. Heres a bunch of clips MM got in 3 hours of zerg busting ~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=496ej0EKY6g

Thanks for the fights.

How can you watch something like this and make any sense out of it?

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boottspurr.9184

Boottspurr.9184

Thanks for the fights.

That’s right YB! You may have won this week TECHNICALLY, but sure as heck not… umm, spiritually? No… Emotionally? That’s not right either.
Well anyways, you definitely lost this week based on some non-measurable wishy-washy adverb!

Boottspurr from World of Enders [WoE]

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zepher.7803

Zepher.7803

when either of the servers buddy isn’t around BP will remind you who is boss yet again. don’t forget it next time we get ya alone and no QQ please, it really is unbecoming.

2 more days and this madness is over, gratZ to everyone everywhere hope you all found something fun during this event.

Sincerly, Me.

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: TehFoe.6527

TehFoe.6527

Thanks for the fights.

LOL. I don’t see much Zerg busting but Kay.

Also at 2:00 you mention something about ppl running cuz you “kittened” there face. I didn’t see that either. There were about 5 or 6 dead after the fight. Lol.

Don’t talk kitten on Yaks Bend cuz we have more number than you. AciD almost best it group comp 5v10 then we destroyed you 10v10. Sorry bud. I was nice till you started talkin kitten but your group comp sucks.

[AciD]
Yaks Bend

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: nikkistar.1409

nikkistar.1409

Hey BP guys [vT][Meow][Jynx][KoTM] and the rest of you baddies, there are only 3 people and you are going to stick to your guards and arrow cart? We are outnumbered 2:1, come on….

Attachments:

[Yak’s Bend] [BV] Blackwater ‘Buttwater’ Vanguard – Leader
Ele/Nanumee – Mez/Boba Bunny – Thief/Star Shadowfang

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thorp.7982

Thorp.7982

I should post a pic of every tower I see with people in it too.

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

EFWinters.5421

Hey BP guys [vT][Meow][Jynx][KoTM] and the rest of you baddies, there are only 3 people and you are going to stick to your guards and arrow cart? We are outnumbered 2:1, come on….

This is what your own guild does all the time. Everyone has seen you on the field as well as the embarrassing fights vs. GF on your stream so why even try with posts like this?

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

nikkistar.1409

I should post a pic of every tower I see with people in it too.

It’s ok, we just took out your ac/ballista/ and the 5 people playing nice nice with your guards and siege

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

nikkistar.1409

This is what your own guild does all the time. Everyone has seen you on the field as well as the embarrassing fights vs. GF on your stream so why even try with posts like this?

You see, the difference is. I don’t care, hence why I stream Too bad EV sucks too

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

EFWinters.5421

You see, the difference is. I don’t care, hence why I stream Too bad EV sucks too

After we embarrassed you the last time I asked for a GvG. I believe the answer was something like “We don’t see a point in that since there is no system in place for it.”

Lol.

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

nikkistar.1409

After we embarrassed you the last time I asked for a GvG. I believe the answer was something like “We don’t see a point in that since there is no system in place for it.”

Lol.

You embarassed me? LOL

Honey, you take this game a little too seriously. If you must know, I asked the wvw people if they wanted to, they said “No thanks, that’s what spvp is for.” And that is after some of your folks were like “You can’t use that skill as your elite in 1v1!” From all points on BV’s side, we didn’t care if we got wrecked or not. Hell, Xeviel is a pro with his sword/dagger.

On a side note, hi Krew!

Attachments: