11/29 YB/EB/BP

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: sirflamesword.3896

sirflamesword.3896

BP and EBay say no more WP’s at home for you YB!

Yaks says no more WP’s on EBG!

Pinnacle of Responsibility[Mom]-Yaks Bend
Unstable Shield, Unstable Light

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khayoss.2019

Khayoss.2019

BP and EBay say no more WP’s at home for you YB!

So you admit that your servers have teamed up?

It was a nice try, i hope EBay enjoyed the visit we made in return to their BL. Cheers!

Funny story, we had a 2 pronged attack going against Bay and Garrison simultaneously. As we blasted down the outer door of Bay it turned green and respawned right before our eyes. It seems that BP had the same idea at exactly the same time. :|

Khayoss / Khayotica / Mistasia
Ehmry Bay – The Rally Bot Vortex [VOID]

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Frosch.7809

Frosch.7809

If you had started with it at the beginning of the week it would probably have been a more challenging match. By now it is too little, too late.

[Yak’s Bend]

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuking.4051

Nuking.4051

If you had started with it at the beginning of the week it would probably have been a more challenging match. By now it is too little, too late.

Let me break it down for you, when you beat the hell out of those who have nothing to play for then you might be left with nobody to play against…… I dare say your lack of a challenge was partially fueled by your servers approach to the week.

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: AkiSakura.1657

AkiSakura.1657

Wasn’t there but just from watching your video with the worst music ever, I didn’t see a 2 vs 1. I see waves but not 2 vs 1 and from the looks both are pug groups. No grouping or stacking and running straight for the lord’s room smells like pugs.

I bet it was still fun tho.

Everyone thinks their music is superior to someone elses, there really is no reason to comment on my personal preferences for music. If I had no music at all people would complain, if I had just the game music, people would complain. Just hit mute and play your own stuff.

BP was running a map sized zerg with almost everyone under the PINK guild tag, I cut the video of their massive blob that I’m pretty sure melee’d down the outergate.. Ebay, prolly just the homeland pug zerg. Either way we had to deal with both groups in nearly simultaneous succession and we still ended up winning. SE was only about half our forces in there, the rest was pug players like myself. And yes, it was a fun fight.

Anyways, I ran across a bunch of Ebay jellyfish swimming thru the YBBL ruins this evening, made my day.

Attachments:

~Yaks Bend~ [OTG][Love]

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Frosch.7809

Frosch.7809

Let me break it down for you, when you beat the hell out of those who have nothing to play for then you might be left with nobody to play against…… I dare say your lack of a challenge was partially fueled by your servers approach to the week.

Let me break it down for YOU, if you had shown the spirit you are showing now, 1 day before the end of the week, it would have been a better match for all of us. Maybe you feel like you got nothing to lose, but then i wouldn’t have come to our BL today to flip our keeps.

EBay, your jellyfish migration was fun to watch. I appreciate the gesture, even if others on my server didn’t.

[Yak’s Bend]

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oghier.7419

Oghier.7419

The jellyfish swarm is hilarious

Snit Dirtnap (Thief)
Ratbag Dogsticker (Guardian)
…Yak’s Bend

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

Well, it was a fun match up, as far as fights go. YB, you guys have have some sweet guilds that have joined you in the last 6 months. You are no longer the server Borlis first met and defeated a few months back.

As for Ebay, your number is up. We shall be seeing you very soon I expect. Quite possibly for reset. And Yaks will not be there to cover for you. No doubt you will go running to the second wheel server in our match up to beg for an alliance, just as you asked us for alliances a few weeks back. And you did ask BP for an alliance against SBI, I know this for a fact. Just as you clearly got at least passing consideration from Yaks against SBI and us. Mainly from the ONE guild who could not have been more obvious if they had waved a sign in front of their zerg that said “Coordinating on Teamspeak with ehmry here!” SE and other stayed classy though.

Thing is Ebay, I expect you won’t have as much luck this go around. Mainly because yaks is on to bigger and brighter futures in the Gold league, or whatever passes for that in Devons bright dream. And unlike Yaks, whatever server will be our third wheel will probably not be able to run Uplevel karma trains all day in exchange for your cooperation. So really, you have nothing you can offer them. So, this is the cold hard truth Ehmry. Yaks is gone, and you get to stay right here. With us. I hope the coming weeks will be as much fun for you as I know they will be for Borlis.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

(edited by Aeros.2046)

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: NiloyBardhan.9170

NiloyBardhan.9170

Just as you clearly got at least passing consideration from Yaks against SBI and us.

Against SBI, there was an actual alliance on the last couple of days. Before that, it was coincidence that we both focused on SBI.

Against you? No, lol. Believe whatever you have to.

14 80s – Niloy Bardhan (warr) ¦ Cute Asura Niloy (guard) ¦ Madhumita Bardhan (ele)
“Owner of the rarest items in Tyria” Legendary collector 8/5 – 300% base MF
Yak’s Bend website – yaks-bend.enjin.com (temporary) #YakForever #YB4LYFE

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nikkinella.8254

Nikkinella.8254

I’m sorry I missed the jellyfish thing. I didn’t even know there was something that turned you into one of those.

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fraeg.9837

Fraeg.9837

Wasn’t there but just from watching your video with the worst music ever, I didn’t see a 2 vs 1. I see waves but not 2 vs 1 and from the looks both are pug groups. No grouping or stacking and running straight for the lord’s room smells like pugs.

I bet it was still fun tho.

Everyone thinks their music is superior to someone elses, there really is no reason to comment on my personal preferences for music. If I had no music at all people would complain, if I had just the game music, people would complain. Just hit mute and play your own stuff……. /snipped

This +1 it is easy enough to mute the Tubes of You’s soundbox and open a new audio delight of your own happy fun time.

I used to try and please folks with my music, but now it is pretty much kittens and puppies to the wall grind/black/death metal.

Some of the best videos out there have music that makes my ears bleed (~cough~ Oozo ~cough~), but hey they are taking their own personal time to cut and edit up stuff for our viewing pleasure, so who am I to criticize.

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro
|Gnaw| |BB| |dO| |SOUL| – NSP

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Celeras.4980

Celeras.4980

We didn’t lose our #1 commander. Kalkz rarely commanded for us. He just protected keeps.

That’s the best kind of commander. Where is all your commanders that do this now?
I really feel sorry for BP. I don’t under stand why you all through him under the buss after he carried your server for so long. And I know he did because I fought him every morning for 13 weeks. He earned my respect and I would be proud to fight by his side!

/bow

We didn’t throw him under the bus. We didn’t even do anything to him. He just commanded whenever he felt like it, and he left because he wants to gain an even bigger ego on SBI.

We all know you never liked Kalkz, Evilzara. That’s probably why you told Sekz where his zergs were when they were on NSP. Not that you didn’t do that with your OWN zergs as a recruitment tactic.. but yeah. I’m sure you had a good reason for not liking him anyway, right?

I’m glad you showed up to this thread. It reminds us all why we enjoy putting BP in the dumpster so much.

Celeras, after we left Ehmry Bay, we shared our videos with any server that asked to see. Otherwise, that one snippet from the video would have been nice to spark a little drama. Unfortunately, if you actually look at the video, it has us talking about dumpstering Kalkz while in EBG, then it has Zara asking us to hunt down a commander in another BL who wasn’t helping the situation (probably an Os golem rush). In which we lied and said we were in BP BL and LA BL.

There are a lot of vids with Zara in our conversation. With the promise of giving us open field fights, we’d leave the BL, usually to retire to sleep. We never actually got fed a zerg with their hands cuffed behind their backs. She would gather anyone she could summon, and use cheesy tactics to try and get us. Other times we would purposely lie to her and say we went to sleep while hiding offline just to get a good gank.

Most of this happened while in NSP since by 12pm EST it was a dead server that had no presence to defend anything. So once we left a BL, stuff would fall. It’s old news.

It was nice to see you posting on the forums, but once I saw you try and start kitten by bringing up old news, I just didn’t bother to post or read any of your post. But since you decided to bring it up again, I thought I’d clarify things so you can move your drama down another road with more creativity.

Side note: Claude, we had fun fights at NW Hills till the BP pugs bailed on me. Then you all jumped me hard, haha.

We were never fed a handcuffed zerg? You know we were, I know we were. And I have my own videos, you know. Would you like to see? Including ones with you talking on mumble after we xferred to Ehmry. You know, when Zara was mad and you went on a little rant “that we can destroy her with her entire server if we told them what we knew”.

Deny it, I’d love to post it. Nobody calls me a liar.

I have nothing against you guys. In fact, I’d loved my time with ya’ll and wish you didn’t xfer so much so I could have stayed with you. I had no intention of causing drama for you, and had no idea you actually transferred to BP until recently. However, if Zara wants to drop in on EVERY THREAD that mentions Ebay and run her mouth… I’m going to run mine. And I know a lot. Try me.

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fraeg.9837

Fraeg.9837

We didn’t lose our #1 commander. Kalkz rarely commanded for us. He just protected keeps.

That’s the best kind of commander. Where is all your commanders that do this now?
I really feel sorry for BP. I don’t under stand why you all through him under the buss after he carried your server for so long. And I know he did because I fought him every morning for 13 weeks. He earned my respect and I would be proud to fight by his side!

/bow

We didn’t throw him under the bus. We didn’t even do anything to him. He just commanded whenever he felt like it, and he left because he wants to gain an even bigger ego on SBI.

We all know you never liked Kalkz, Evilzara. That’s probably why you told Sekz where his zergs were when they were on NSP. Not that you didn’t do that with your OWN zergs as a recruitment tactic.. but yeah. I’m sure you had a good reason for not liking him anyway, right?

I’m glad you showed up to this thread. It reminds us all why we enjoy putting BP in the dumpster so much.

Celeras, after we left Ehmry Bay, we shared our videos with any server that asked to see. Otherwise, that one snippet from the video would have been nice to spark a little drama. Unfortunately, if you actually look at the video, it has us talking about dumpstering Kalkz while in EBG, then it has Zara asking us to hunt down a commander in another BL who wasn’t helping the situation (probably an Os golem rush). In which we lied and said we were in BP BL and LA BL.

There are a lot of vids with Zara in our conversation. With the promise of giving us open field fights, we’d leave the BL, usually to retire to sleep. We never actually got fed a zerg with their hands cuffed behind their backs. She would gather anyone she could summon, and use cheesy tactics to try and get us. Other times we would purposely lie to her and say we went to sleep while hiding offline just to get a good gank.

Most of this happened while in NSP since by 12pm EST it was a dead server that had no presence to defend anything. So once we left a BL, stuff would fall. It’s old news.

It was nice to see you posting on the forums, but once I saw you try and start kitten by bringing up old news, I just didn’t bother to post or read any of your post. But since you decided to bring it up again, I thought I’d clarify things so you can move your drama down another road with more creativity.

Side note: Claude, we had fun fights at NW Hills till the BP pugs bailed on me. Then you all jumped me hard, haha.

We were never fed a handcuffed zerg? You know we were, I know we were. And I have my own videos, you know. Would you like to see? Including ones with you talking on mumble after we xferred to Ehmry. You know, when Zara was mad and you went on a little rant “that we can destroy her with her entire server if we told them what we knew”.

Deny it, I’d love to post it. Nobody calls me a liar.

I have nothing against you guys. In fact, I’d loved my time with ya’ll and wish you didn’t xfer so much so I could have stayed with you. I had no intention of causing drama for you, and had no idea you actually transferred to BP until recently. However, if Zara wants to drop in on EVERY THREAD that mentions Ebay and run her mouth… I’m going to run mine. And I know a lot. Try me.

Why? seriously Why?

this isn’t international espionage… give it a rest

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro
|Gnaw| |BB| |dO| |SOUL| – NSP

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: QueenEtna.3580

QueenEtna.3580

DERMERGER YAKS AND BP ARE WORKING TOGETHER!!! Yaks had most of our side in EBG (we started taking stuff back as I took the photo) And all of BP side was untouched. I knew it all along that BP would need help from Yaks because they are a trash server. I would know I’m from BP and transfered to ebay once I opened my eyes.

Attachments:

80 War, Thief, Mesmer, Ele, Engi, Ranger, Guard and Necro. Main War: Shiva Mahadiva
Server – Maguuma

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: ekleenex.1654

ekleenex.1654

This was sent to me by a very trusted source… I’m just the messenger.

-Regards

Attachments:

sociablegnomes / ekleenex / swághili [Rekz]
“dodging saves lives.”

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

QueenEtna.3580

-Regards

You can see me in that picture on the ebay side!! LOOK MUM MY RANK IS FAMOUS!! Btw that was a alliance to cap stone mist about 5 times for the karma train but the alliance broke off and we continued to kill eachother once we were done. Ebay and Yaks do not have alliance But obviously BP and Yaks do.

80 War, Thief, Mesmer, Ele, Engi, Ranger, Guard and Necro. Main War: Shiva Mahadiva
Server – Maguuma

(edited by QueenEtna.3580)

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: yksdoris.2194

yksdoris.2194

aww, c’mon, yaks just wanna play a little. Yaks just wanna have fuuuuunnn.

~sings~
This used to be a funhouse
But now it’s full of evil clowns
It’s time to start the countdown
I’m gonna burn it down down down
I’m gonna burn it down

9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, fun

#ELEtism
Yak’s Bend

(edited by yksdoris.2194)

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

QueenEtna.3580

aww, c’mon, yaks just wanna play a little. Yaks just wanna have fuuuuunnn.

~sings~
This used to be a funhouse
But now it’s full of evil clowns
It’s time to start the countdown
I’m gonna burn it down down down
I’m gonna burn it down

9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, fun

Awww yeah! lets get jiggy wit it!! dances

Server – Maguuma

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

QueenEtna.3580

Word just in BP and EBAY have made an alliance!! Proof picture below. As you can see on the map chat I have also stated we are making alliance.

Attachments:

Server – Maguuma

(edited by QueenEtna.3580)

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kurieg.4158

Kurieg.4158

Word just in BP and EBAY have made an alliance!! Proof picture below. As you can see on the map chat I have also stated we are making alliance.

That’s just our BP spy, Chrys_the_Incognito

Crafty [CR]
Yak’s Bend
Ir Regardless – Engineer

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: nothing.7941

nothing.7941

Thanks for the gvg Die. Good luck on re-set, see you soon I’m sure.

Martin Firestorm, Borlis Pass
Gaile Gray wrote:
Oh wait, read Martin Firestorm, he says it better…

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drakma.1549

Drakma.1549

-Regards

Yup, last night we actively held BP away from SM while Yak’s and Ebay flipped SM back and forth for dragonite ore.

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

Any plans to stop the violence today to let those players needing to finish their achievements do so? I suspect there are several players who need to finish jumping puzzles, cap SM and some other achievements.

I finished mine in the first week but would be happy to help all servers in this match up get their players get a chest.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buffy.9246

Buffy.9246

Don’t worry. eBay will always go to the highest bidder (hence the name). They know they can’t win any matchup on their own unless they face nsp and ioj. Other then that they are a 2nd rate server who doesn’t deserve 4th place. More like 6th. Zerg vs Zerg eBay always drops within 2 secs of impact. Such a squishy server.

(edited by Buffy.9246)

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: EFWinters.5421

EFWinters.5421

Don’t worry. eBay will always go to the highest bidder (hence the name). They know they can’t win any matchup on their own unless they face nsp and ioj. Other then that they are a 2nd rate server who doesn’t deserve 4th place. More like 6th. Zerg vs Zerg eBay always drops within 2 secs of impact. Such a squishy server.

Yup.

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

I lol’d. Didn’t you lose to this 2nd rate server for months?

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Buffy.9246

Only lost to eBay one cause yaks were here

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

nothing.7941

We did lose to Ebay for months, but it was a different Ebay.

Gaile Gray wrote:

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

RyuDragnier.9476

Yet you guys are the same BP…well, except you lack Kalkz, who was one of the few who actually defended your borderlands.

[hS]

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khayoss.2019

Khayoss.2019

We did lose to Ebay for months, but it was a different Ebay.

Wait, there’s another EBay? What are the chances…

Khayoss / Khayotica / Mistasia
Ehmry Bay – The Rally Bot Vortex [VOID]

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

Today’s EBay is a shadow of its former self. There was a time when it would probably have beaten today’s YB and SBI.

I am looking forward to fighting EBay on a more even footing. I won’t speculate on the winner of the match but it sure would be a lot more fun with a DB or CD instead of YB.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

RyuDragnier.9476

From what I heard Straegen, next match at reset is EB – BP – DB, so you may get your wish.

Edit: Also, do you guys have your Karma train running? I have already seen ours and YB’s, but I’ve yet to see a karma train from BP yet.

[hS]

(edited by RyuDragnier.9476)

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: grasshopper.8539

grasshopper.8539

Today’s EBay is a shadow of its former self.

What I want to know is why everyone on BP feels the need to server bash like this? You do it all the time. Maybe if you Showed some respect instead of Disrespect you would not get focused by every server you face.

Ehmry bay. now on SOS
Commander Goldiy of (ZoD)

(edited by grasshopper.8539)

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Today’s EBay is a shadow of its former self.

What I want to know is why everyone on BP feels the need to server bash like this? You do it all the time. Maybe if you Showed some respect instead of Disrespect you would not get focused by every server you face.

Cute.

Maybe if you didn’t kiss the bigger server’s kitten we wouldn’t need to server bash like this.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

In an EBay v BP matchup:

If BP wins, it’s because EBay is a terrible server that is only a shadow of its former self.
If EBay wins, it’s because EBay is a terrible server that is only a shadow of its former self.

Also, when is there ever a situation in which anyone needs to server bash?

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

(edited by Faux Sheaux.6179)

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

In an EBay v BP matchup:

If BP wins, it’s because EBay is a terrible server that is only a shadow of its former self.
If EBay wins, it’s because EBay is a terrible server that is only a shadow of its former self.

Also, when is there ever a situation in which anyone needs to server bash?

Nice try trying to make your server look good.

If BP wins, it’s because Ehmry is a terrible server.
If Ehmry wins, it’s because they kissed the bigger server’s kitten.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

RyuDragnier.9476

Next week will be interesting anyway. Ascended armors come out…expect to see nobody in WvW because everybody will want them. Also Menorah, you got that wrong.

If EBay wins, it’s because EBay had an alliance with the other server.

EDIT: See? Zara proved my point. It’s their new excuse for losing, as I predicted.

[hS]

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

nothing.7941

EBay’s obviously a lot different than last Spring, though nice to see Menorah back. BP is different too, but not as much, Kalkz notwithstanding. Just fact, not server bashing. I have nothing against Ebay, actually always respected the old Ebay a lot. This Ebay I’m not too familiar with, other than Void who I like. BB has had some good gvg’s with those guys.

Y’all sure do draw a lot of conclusions about all of us based on some forum posts from a few.

Gaile Gray wrote:

(edited by nothing.7941)

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: itsshortstuff.7148

itsshortstuff.7148

hm.. what kind of zergs have you been facing… lol.

Skarrah Steelshield | Jik Jik | Miss Hayate | Wyntress
[FUNK] – Over The Hills And Far Away
Tarnished Coast… TOAST <3

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

RyuDragnier.9476

Y’all sure do draw a lot of conclusions about all of us based on some forum posts from a few.

Brings us memories of the good old days, EB – BP – AR, because those are the same people talking smack here.

[hS]

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Faux Sheaux.6179

The only things different are that we had transfers off. The people you see are the same as the ones who were around before, just many have different tags. If you respected those before, I’m not sure why there wouldn’t be the respect now.

Also Zara, where is the hostility coming from? Did I do something to offend you, or do you respond with acid to all old friends that take a break from the game and miss the drama?

(edited by Faux Sheaux.6179)

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

RyuDragnier.9476

Menorah, she’s just mad that we’re winning…and that we’re karma training. There was a full BP zerg going around killing us before we could flip anything. They were trying so hard to save SMC a second ago, before we flipped it.

[hS]

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: grasshopper.8539

grasshopper.8539

EBay’s obviously a lot different than last Spring, though nice to see Menorah back. BP is different too, but not as much, Kalkz notwithstanding. Just fact, not server bashing. I have nothing against Ebay, actually always respected the old Ebay a lot. This Ebay I’m not too familiar with, other than Void who I like. BB has had some good gvg’s with those guys.

Thank you for the nice words. We acutely are the same Ehmry bay, few new guilds and commander but mostly the same. Most of PK is now Void and most of FTF is now ZoD. And we have been trying to get more organized as a server.

I can same the same about a lot of BP post making conclusions about us

Just out of curiosity what do you think is deferent about ehmry bay?

Ehmry bay. now on SOS
Commander Goldiy of (ZoD)

(edited by grasshopper.8539)

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Buffy.9246

hm.. what kind of zergs have you been facing… lol.

Your zergs. I never seen eBay wipe bp unless there was a lot more of you guys.

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

RyuDragnier.9476

Buffy, that may be because I’ve never seen you guys run with less than 20 people. You zerg everything, as usual. You guys haven’t changed a bit since the old days, at least in strategy. Can’t kill it? Throw more numbers.

[hS]

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

nothing.7941

Thank you for the nice words. We acutely are the same Ehmry bay, few new guilds and commander but mostly the same. Most of PK is now Void and most of FTF is now ZoD. And we have been trying to get more organized as a server.

No Rekz, no GF, thought there were a few others. We gvg’d Die this week, pretty sure they weren’t around before. I thought you guys were new too, didn’t realize you were FTF. We (Soul) had an awesome gvg with FTF way back when, nice to see you still around. I knew Void was from PK. Menorah, I did not mean I don’t respect this Ebay, just that I’m less familiar with your server now than when we fought every week. Does the original dumpster man Archer still live?

Gaile Gray wrote:

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Buffy.9246

Buffy, that may be because I’ve never seen you guys run with less than 20 people. You zerg everything, as usual. You guys haven’t changed a bit since the old days, at least in strategy. Can’t kill it? Throw more numbers.

Then maybe Zerg also? If eBay wasn’t weekend warriors you wouldn’t have to go to the hugest bidder!

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Faux Sheaux.6179

No one told me we were for sale. Where’s my share of these profits?

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

RyuDragnier.9476

Then maybe Zerg also? If eBay wasn’t weekend warriors you wouldn’t have to go to the hugest bidder!

Wait, so you complain if we zerg, yet you want us to zerg? Talk about being upfront about just wanting something to QQ about.

[hS]

11/29 YB/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Faux Sheaux.6179

No Rekz, no GF, thought there were a few others. We gvg’d Die this week, pretty sure they weren’t around before. I thought you guys were new too, didn’t realize you were FTF. We (Soul) had an awesome gvg with FTF way back when, nice to see you still around. I knew Void was from PK. Menorah, I did not mean I don’t respect this Ebay, just that I’m less familiar with your server now than when we fought every week. Does the original dumpster man Archer still live?

Ah I know, I was speaking more generally. I said “you” but I don’t mean you in particular.