11/8 DB/NSP/YB

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Coolmoos.8546

Coolmoos.8546

Does NSP care about PPT?

I am thinking of moving to a server where people enjoy fighting more than kittening and moaning about PPT.

Also what about queues….I hate them, are they bad on NSP?

We RARELY have queues… lol

Atriese 80 Thief – Os Guild [Os] – Northern Shiverpeaks

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

Does NSP care about PPT?

I am thinking of moving to a server where people enjoy fighting more than kittening and moaning about PPT.

Also what about queues….I hate them, are they bad on NSP?

We RARELY have queues… lol

~

Even if theres a queue its like is already gone, and that usually happens on 1 map at the server reset. :/

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

(edited by Aeolus.3615)

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yam.2891

Yam.2891

i love getting zerged by YB all day long

mugi do u drink bubble tea

The Lad Guy – aka Mustache Pete
[Trillmatic][SPCA][xmas]

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shu.6981

Shu.6981

I like bubble tea, do u lad guy? What flavor do u like

Ty kevin i do suck tink tink

Mugi [-tM-][Holy]
IamMugi
NSP

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: SpellOfIniquity.1780

SpellOfIniquity.1780

From MEX to Dragonbrand with love

its easy to beat a server with less coverage but anytime any DB guilds and you are on the map you get roflstomp GvG plz [MEX], GvG Por favor [MEX], whisper me k,

• pats mex guild on da head ( * —-* )\(^__^ ) *

Yak’s Bend still winning, good fights have been had.
This score doe.

Attachments:

Necromancer, Ranger, Warrior, Engineer
Champion: Phantom, Hunter, Legionnaire, Genius
WvW rank: Diamond Colonel | Maguuma

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Coolmoos.8546

its easy to beat a server with less coverage but anytime any DB guilds and you are on the map you get roflstomp GvG plz [MEX], GvG Por favor [MEX], whisper me k,

This score doe.

Yep, people go to work.. this happens. lol I’m sure it would have happened yesterday but some people had a holiday… lol

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: NiloyBardhan.9170

NiloyBardhan.9170

This score doe.

Good job! But unfortunately, it didn’t last long and we are still leading by a fair margin (50k+).

14 80s – Niloy Bardhan (warr) ¦ Cute Asura Niloy (guard) ¦ Madhumita Bardhan (ele)
“Owner of the rarest items in Tyria” Legendary collector 8/5 – 300% base MF
Yak’s Bend website – yaks-bend.enjin.com (temporary) #YakForever #YB4LYFE

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stylo.6259

Stylo.6259

This score doe.

Woh, when was that?

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yam.2891

Yam.2891

I like bubble tea, do u lad guy? What flavor do u like

Ty kevin i do suck tink tink

i like peanut butter ty

The Lad Guy – aka Mustache Pete
[Trillmatic][SPCA][xmas]

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: David.6491

David.6491

Anet tried to take DB tower for NSP. I didnt see any siege but they gate is at 80%. I took the screen shot after i chased them off

Attachments:

David Sage – DragonBrand Commander
David Sage’s Pug Commander Guide

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

Anet tried to take DB tower for NSP. I didnt see any siege but they gate is at 80%. I took the screen shot after i chased them off

Scouts, squires, and footmen — doesn’t look like Anet WvWs very much.

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neeho.3859

Neeho.3859

I don’t have any toons at 100 yet. I do have 4 over 50 (highest is necro at 89), and 4 more lower than that… maybe they just switch toons alot. You never know!

Ho/Neeho/Zorho/Hodown/Ephodemic
[SoCo] Solum Contego SoCo loco style!
Yak’s Bend

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: GabGar.4962

GabGar.4962

This score doe.

Big difference your image is 10 AM mine is 6pm, whats your excuse? You boast with the work of the oceanic crew, just sad.

Dragonbrand is in ruins, period.

BTW I wasnt online today due to work, I will beat the kitten out of DB tomorrow.

PD Im answering your mail rigth now, about the GvG.

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deified.7520

Deified.7520

Yeah most of them were underleveld. Having a job and maintaining an MMO I’m sure doesn’t allow a lot of leeway when it comes to playing games.

To the Anet that were fighting, fun battles. I’m glad I could show off my awesome gasmask to some developers. Can’t wait for the new map so that there will be more fights that aren’t all outmanned.

Felt sorry for them though, they were getting focused hard haha. Decided to go leopard form and sneak into their base and sacrifice myself :P. GG.

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: modDW.4187

modDW.4187

Need moar PVF here

DB’s NA time is terribad. And Oceanic crew, having supply problems in YBBL?

NSP gave up Saturday morning. Even your roaming groups are MIA.

Discuss.

Discussed.

-Your Big Horse

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deified.7520

Deified.7520

Need moar PVF here

Discuss.

Discussed.

-Your Big Horse

Ah yes. I can clearly tell whats going on in this fight.

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Themanbat.3206

Themanbat.3206

Need moar PVF here

Discuss.

Discussed.

-Your Big Horse

That’s a lotta yaks bend.

Angelic Synergy [Holy], Andromeda (Mesmer)/Samson of Mice (Guardian)/Ren the Stumpy (Engi)

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

GabGar.4962

This score doe.

11 pm you have to say anything about coverage? Or Dragonband server is empty at 11pm central US?

All Dragonbrand NA crew should be ashamed, im not in DB anymore, was my first server and this is just sad and wrong.

Attachments:

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cinder.2056

Cinder.2056

Need moar PVF here

Discuss.

Discussed.

-Your Big Horse

enjoyed the music.
And thats not even 1/9000+ of us.

(edited by Cinder.2056)

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Goat.1940

The Goat.1940

This score doe.

11 pm you have to say anything about coverage? Or Dragonband server is empty at 11pm central US?

All Dragonbrand NA crew should be ashamed, im not in DB anymore, was my first server and this is just sad and wrong.

correct our the remaining WvW guilds are not on to provide coverage. there are only a few of us left. most of the WvW guilds bandwagoned to diff servers …. like You! filthy bandwagoner. Your post is filled with hypocrisy, you are bad and you should feel bad!

Necrotic Sushi – Necro
Elephant Ambush [EA] , Sea of Sorrows

(edited by The Goat.1940)

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

GabGar.4962

This score doe.

correct our the remaining WvW guilds are not on to provide coverage. there are only a few of us left. most of the WvW guilds bandwagoned diff the servers …. like You! filthy bandwagoner. Your post is filled with hypocrisy, you are bad and you should feel bad!, cause you kinda smell bad too

Im just one guy and my son, and we transfered to YB to be with spanish talking people like us.

We figth many nigths for Dragonbrand even vs YB under MEX tag, and some people even call us spies, we just transfered to play WVW with our own people. I dont feel bad about it, I feel bad about those who claim be so loyal to a server and allow this kind of kitten happens :P

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Goat.1940

The Goat.1940

This score doe.

correct our the remaining WvW guilds are not on to provide coverage. there are only a few of us left. most of the WvW guilds bandwagoned diff the servers …. like You! filthy bandwagoner. Your post is filled with hypocrisy, you are bad and you should feel bad!, cause you kinda smell bad too

Im just one guy and my son, and we transfered to YB to be with spanish talking people like us.

We figth many nigths for Dragonbrand even vs YB, and some people even call us spies, we just transfered to play WVW with our own people. I dont feel bad about it, I feel bad about those who claim be so loyal to a server and allow this kind of kitten happens :P

all I heard was , “I’m a bandwagoner with excuses” sad and pathetic. in addition , I never said anything about loyalty. I don’t expect someone like you knows anything about loyalty.

Necrotic Sushi – Necro
Elephant Ambush [EA] , Sea of Sorrows

(edited by The Goat.1940)

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Serebus.7314

Serebus.7314

This score doe.

Hey kid, 11pm CST is late for most people. That is 1am for EST players (which is 1/2 or more of my guild). I dont have my mommy and daddy throw money at me im a full time student and have a job.

So how bout that gvg? or are you gonna keep chest bumping over your sick pvdoor skillz. I guess the Sorrows furnace shame never rubbed off on you huh, still looking for cheap wins? (TG was on SF when all the Hispanic guilds decided to start tanking matches to get some good ol pvdoor. I laughed so hard when I read all the posts complaining about being stuck in t8)

Bronade – Guild leader of TERROR[TG]
Homeworld = Home Borderland!

(edited by Serebus.7314)

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

GabGar.4962

This score doe.

Hey kid, 11pm CST is late for most people. That is 1am for EST players (which is 1/2 or more of my guild). I dont have my mommy and daddy throw money at me im a full time student and have a job.

So how bout that gvg? or are you gonna keep chest bumping over your sick pvdoor skillz. I guess the Sorrows furnace shame never rubbed off on you huh, still looking for cheap wins? (TG was on SF when all the Hispanic guilds decided to start tanking matches to get some good ol pvdoor. I laughed so hard when I read all the posts complaining about being stuck in t8)

Thursday 9:30 pm we will GvG TB first

About your lame excuses about the time look up I have another pic with dragonbrand at 25 at 6pm central…

And go call kid your little buddy between your legs, you are nothing but a bad troller and one of the worst commanders I ever see.

See you in the field.

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Serebus.7314

This score doe.

About your lame excuses about the time look up I have another pic with dragonbrand at 25 at 6pm central…

And go call kid your little buddy between your legs, you are nothing but a bad troller and one of the worst commanders I ever see.

See you in the field.

Ok Kid

Also is that 9:30 CST,PST,EST ect ?

(edited by Serebus.7314)

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

GabGar.4962

This score doe.

See you in the field.

Ok Kid

Also is that 9:30 CST,PST,EST ect ?

Central

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Torp.3659

Torp.3659

Watch out guys, Yaks Bend zergs harder than Dragonbrand after we lost a lot of coverage. That must mean they have more skill.
Curse you DB NA guilds for not playing in every other time slot!

Oh and you’re right Bronade is a terrible commander. All we do is Zerg rush cabbages.

Aethrian
Officer of TERROR [TG]
Maguuma

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Themanbat.3206

Themanbat.3206

Need moar PVF here

Discuss.

Discussed.

-Your Big Horse

enjoyed the music.
And thats not even 1/9000+ of us.

Attachments:

Angelic Synergy [Holy], Andromeda (Mesmer)/Samson of Mice (Guardian)/Ren the Stumpy (Engi)

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: SpellOfIniquity.1780

SpellOfIniquity.1780

This score doe.

Big difference your image is 10 AM mine is 6pm, whats your excuse? You boast with the work of the oceanic crew, just sad.

Dragonbrand is in ruins, period.

BTW I wasnt online today due to work, I will beat the kitten out of DB tomorrow.

PD Im answering your mail rigth now, about the GvG.

You will beat the sh_t out of us, huh? You need to relax, kid. I said good fights have been had, I wasn’t bragging just showing that we can put out some good numbers as well.

Necromancer, Ranger, Warrior, Engineer
Champion: Phantom, Hunter, Legionnaire, Genius
WvW rank: Diamond Colonel | Maguuma

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

This thread finally got fun. DB is in no worse shape than NSP as far as coverage goes. YB has decent coverage and can field some decent sized groups that are good at hitting multiple targets in a single map. Good fights have been shared all the way around however.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Afya.5842

Afya.5842

afaik, the ING raid ended a bit before that and many players signed off.

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: HippoLogic.2519

HippoLogic.2519

[ING] and the EB zerg were on fire last night ill give you guys that. You caught us out of position multiple times but it seemed once we got you in SM and then kinda at WC you all disappeared and we were left looking for fights but no one was there.

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.4527

Chris.4527

[One]

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joopy.6547

Joopy.6547

I finally got some time to clock-in some decent WvW last night in EB.

I enjoy seeing small groups and roamers as I usually run around solo lookin’ for some nice people to fight.
A thank-you goes out to the couple of NSP people who kept rushing Umber and came back with reinforcements to properly roll me over 3 or 4 times. Great sportsmanship all around and I like to see /bow upon my death. Honourable deaths against great players such as yourselves. Sorry I do not remember your guild name.

Sindarian Vagrants [Rune]
Covenant of the First Flame [Soul]

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flerch.4817

Flerch.4817

Worst music selection ever.

Timada Thief|Poof Poof Bang Mesmer
Daklap Elementalist|Man Crushin Thighs Warrior
XOXO|NSP

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Shouldn’t you be busy pressing 2?

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Chris.4527

More like best music selection ever.

[One]

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Flerch.4817

Shouldn’t you be busy pressing 2?

I put a paperweight on my desktop’s 2, I think it does better than I do anyway.

XOXO|NSP

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

More like best music selection ever.

How bout no.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Chris.4527

Haters gonna hate.

[One]

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Flerch.4817

Even carebears hate that song

XOXO|NSP

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

David.6491

Awesome video, I am the Guildless commander for dragon brand in that video. I had all pugs and PVE guilds following me and all the WvW guilds on DB are at BLs. It really showed us how strong One guild is at wiping pugs. Atleast I did my objective holding down our third with all pugs and took SMC after you guys left

Good fights, I hope you guys had fun wiping unorganized pugs lol.

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Chris.4527

You certainly were persistent!

Good job. Got over 1400 kills that night between you guys and NSP in under 3-4 hours.

Don’t feel to bad though, shortly in between all that my guild trolled me when I went afk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eX089CASluw

There’s the video of that. >:-C

[One]

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Coolmoos.8546

Good job. Got over 1400 kills that night between you guys and NSP in under 3-4 hours.

Don’t feel to bad though, shortly in between all that my guild trolled me when I went afk.

Can I have the 1 minute and 25 seconds of time back from watching that please?

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

David.6491

Can I have the 1 minute and 25 seconds of time back from watching that please?

Was about to watch it, Thank you for the heads up.

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Chris.4527

No way Jose. Video of 10/10 quality.

[One]

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Coolmoos.8546

DANGIT!

/15char

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Abstraction.3019

Abstraction.3019

Well played db on dbbl bay ninja while 8000 ( ok SEEMED that many) kept us occupied on north gate. We were all wtf?

LOL yeah, we had some fun fights. Omega power! You guys portal bombed us at the sometime they were flipping inner

Also, shoutout to [SE]! Good fights! Haven’t seen ya on YB before but we had some good times

Thanks friend, you guys are resilient in what you guys do. Keep up the fighting spirit. Shout out to [ING], [TG], [WAR][Nite][ZoS] for coming out this week to fight.

Last night in SM was the most fun [SE] has had in a long time, constant pushing and shoving. All around effort from all servers in this matchup.

Been fun fighting with you guys aswell. We’ve probably seen [SE] the most out of any guild this week. Same goes to the rest of YB and NSP groups we’ve fought. This is one of the more fun match ups this season so far.

Tonight’s our last raid this week and then off to the SBI/BP match up.

Tomas Kopitar – Mindless Zerg [ING]
Dragonbrand

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

Serebus.7314

Did MEX really cancel on our gvg or was I just misinformed? I was so excited to see them PPT skillz applied in a 10v10

11/8 DB/NSP/YB

in Match-ups

David.6491

I have soo much more respect to MEX now. I can see they read Art of War by Sun Tzu.

if quite unequal in every way, we can flee from him.

- Sun Tsu Art of War Chapter 3