12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blockhead Magee.3092

Blockhead Magee.3092

No spirit broken on SBI.

The same people who’ve been predicting our demise for many months are still wrong.

SBI

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

No spirit broken on SBI.

The same people who’ve been predicting our demise for many months are still wrong.

Don’t worry, every bandwagon has eventually collapsed.

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaycatano.6738

jaycatano.6738

No spirit broken on SBI.

And have said the same words. Just a matter of time.

Slightly Better Ele
Violent Resolution [VR]
Maguuma

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blockhead Magee.3092

Blockhead Magee.3092

No spirit broken on SBI.

Not worried the slightest.

I hope you guys can hold it together.

SBI

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Breaking the enemies spirit is what we specialize in. Some call it, “The Maguuma Effect”

And all this time I thought it was nausea.

In all seriousness, gj Maguuma.

Don’t take it too rough SBI; this is your “shakeout” period where you find out who’s the real deal and who are your fairweathers.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Artaz.3819

Artaz.3819

So if we lose our spirit, are we undead? That’s the only possible outcome.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

This thread gives me headaches. I hope we have a better matchup next week. I want to lose again.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zephyrus.9680

Zephyrus.9680

Attachments:

Zefyres – Ele | Maguuma | (ex) top100 solo/teamQ casual | Youtube

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: multani.1452

multani.1452

Attachments:

“I got ten voices in my head and NONE of them like you.”
~Eliana Veilstrike~
Yak’s Bend (TBE)

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vi Au.8341

Vi Au.8341

To be fair, nobody earns Maguuma’s respect, whether you’re talking about the overall server forces, guilds, or roamers. I think that can vanish as a topic, entirely.

And FA – you’re just jelly that we have drama. Admit it, you want in on some of this.

No server has earned Mag respect imo, guilds on the other hand have.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

jaycatano.6738

No spirit broken on SBI.

Not worried the slightest.

I hope you guys can hold it together.

Us? We shouldn’t have a problem, we have many different guilds here so I dont see an exodus coming any time soon. We stay pretty consistent if you haven’t already figured that out.

Slightly Better Ele
Violent Resolution [VR]
Maguuma

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Adahilia.3678

Adahilia.3678

Breaking the enemies spirit is what we specialize in. Some call it, “The Maguuma Effect”

Don’t take it too rough SBI; this is your “shakeout” period where you find out who’s the real deal and who are your fairweathers.

that happened 2 weeks ago

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tommyknocker.6089

Tommyknocker.6089

We seem to have far to many PvE achievement hunters on our server. Makes it hard to hold onto anything when a patch is released and by the time our population gets their AP’s they lose interest in even trying to get back our stuff. This week is just sad for SBI.

EDIT: although I do commend those few that did come into WvW this week (Tuesday and beyond) and try your hearts out against far superior odds. Well done.

(edited by Tommyknocker.6089)

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: NevirSayDie.6235

NevirSayDie.6235

Why dont yaks and storm go into the obsidian sanctum ever. in your whole servers you guys dont have any duelists or roamers?

Of course we have solo roamers. Why would we go to the OS though?

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

You really are just reacting randomly, you realize this don’t you? It’s not proper form and is a sign of immaturity, or lack of emotional development. Take a deep breath before responding, even listen to one of your fav theme songs.

Firstly, I was at work quoting your escapade or infatuation with yb, and gave up trying to ref your posts, because instead of linking your responses all into 1 post, you randomly hit reply, reply, reply, reply to each one, post it, and then edit it. I’m confident in your ability to let it occur many more times based on your compulsive behavior. And much like Mag’s performance today, it’ll happen with taste. Yes, I placed 1 line to reference all of your posts, instead of replying to each one… because most is utter nonsense. Try doing something for the rest of the viewers and make it legible.

You come saying that to Yak’s Bend, and Mag’s (mindblown)? Here’s a tip… before shooting off at the mouth, know thy enemy. You have more coverage then them. Mag’s are 90% NA. YB, I’m almost certain very similar. I haven’t seen any overnight coverage from them at all, in ages. If they have 10 people on, I’d be surprised.

I get it, SBI going PvE starting ….rightnowtoday … but wait … ‘we beat you on reset and weekend and that’s all that matters’.

You are in a forum with Maguuma, and speaking to a member of TC who have had our kitten handed to us by the big 3 on a weekly basis… For months on end. PvE? does not prevent players from playing WvW (except on SBI). I get your new, and this shiny new PvE content comes out (but it’s relatively minor) especially in comparison to what Anet did today (read skill updates)

In every post you complain about 2v1, and cheating in. And because you feel necessary you start bringing in the Ebay match regularly – in a match where Ebay is not included just to attempt publicly flaming YB. I almost fell outta my chair when I saw the one guy saying ‘good job YB’ I don’t pretend to know your history, all 4 days of it but I get your server hasn’t had to deal with many losses when up 13k.

Don’t get so emotionally invested into the game. At the end of the day – ask your self why you play? None of it involves me, Ebay, YB, or this forum.

I’d even consider it a compliment to your server that Mags put on a show for you. They are a gold league server, and one of the top NA prime time servers. Ask any of the gold league servers, they will all attest to this.

~X

A. I didn’t edit a post, I replied to a post that was directed at me from multiple people. Cry more if you don’t like it. You still haven’t said which post I was editting yet….Because you were talking out of your kitten before. Now you’re whining about me replying to separate posts directed at me..

B. Did you really just come in and say we have more coverage then Mag, really? Do you know how the Ranking system in this game works…Cause obviously you don’t… Otherwise you’d know that they are higher Rank then us….You don’t get higher rank then other servers without Coverage. The only time it was somewhat close to comparable in population was during the weekend when everyone is on, however once that is over…Coverage Wins, and they’ll roll over us tonight as usual.

C. You’re from TC, you honestly know jack and all how PVE works on SBI. I’ve been on multiple servers, The amount of PVE people who leave WvW comes a PVE patch is borderline insane.. Here i’ll give you a comparison, Before a patch we’ll have queue’s sometimes on all maps, When a PVE patch comes, We’re outmanned on every map. Does that happen to your server? Nope? Thought so cupcake.

D. If you have no idea what the hell is going on, Don’t post in this thread, YB was talking about 2v1, cause some nimrod claimed we were getting 2v1, I said we weren’t, and 2v1 isn’t happening in this matchup, I stated we got 2v1 during the leagues, Cause that did happen, Then a bunch YB who were bragging about it during the actual Matchup claimed “no , we didn’t 2v1 anyone” As for the cheating thing, YB complains about cheating all the bloody time, I point out that it happens to us, and that they had cheaters on their server that they defended. You seem to think i’m complaining about 2v1 this matchup, I’m not…So you’re clueless on what’s going on just as I expected.

Also, are you seriously trying to claim i’m upset we’re losing a match to Mag? Are you joking……I’m not you, I know how the bloody Ranking system works…You might not.. I do.

Baddie from TC going to be Bad

Cause FA doesn’t have superior coverage to SoS because……you know…..FA is ranked below SoS….

also You don’t know how pve work on TC so calm down “cupcake”

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

That’s when your achievement hunters went away. This is the start of the second cleansing; where you will find you lose a majority of your matches against servers with similar coverage.
For example, IoJ. IoJ was in decent position, it just wasn’t as good as SBI. They imploded because they weren’t slotted for extreme growth like they thought.

SBI will lose it’s enthusiasm and will have to go about the real business of building a successful WvW server. That takes time and effort. The other T2-T3 servers have spent months building their cores and integrating their casuals. Maguuma has great open field groups, YB has the best defense in the game. SoS has some of the deadliest guilds in NA plus massive numbers of ornery Aussies, and FA is a 24hr threat that will backstab and slit your throat if you blink (not my favorite people right now). TC built up from a T3 server slowly over a year. Their coverage rivals T1 servers at times.

Your transfers got you here, now they have to decide if they want to stay and keep you here.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

jaycatano.6738

That’s when your achievement hunters went away. This is the start of the second cleansing; where you will find you lose a majority of your matches against servers with similar coverage.
For example, IoJ. IoJ was in decent position, it just wasn’t as good as SBI. They imploded because they weren’t slotted for extreme growth like they thought.

SBI will lose it’s enthusiasm and will have to go about the real business of building a successful WvW server. That takes time and effort. The other T2-T3 servers have spent months building their cores and integrating their casuals. Maguuma has great open field groups, YB has the best defense in the game. SoS has some of the deadliest guilds in NA plus massive numbers of ornery Aussies, and FA is a 24hr threat that will backstab and slit your throat if you blink (not my favorite people right now). TC built up from a T3 server slowly over a year. Their coverage rivals T1 servers at times.

Your transfers got you here, now they have to decide if they want to stay and keep you here.

Attachments:

Slightly Better Ele
Violent Resolution [VR]
Maguuma

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Comprissent.3856

Comprissent.3856

Can someone from [One] contact me in game please

nevermind taken care of!

GM – [Ark]ham

(edited by Comprissent.3856)

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

Are you in this video? Think you guys should change your guild name, wiped you 3-4 times, you dropped a lot of bags.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Adahilia.3678

Adahilia.3678

eh is what I’ve been saying for months, so nothing really new there. We have a lot to work on and most of the wvw pop knows it. If you have been in any of the matches over the last 3 weeks and especially this week, you can see what our true pop is for world. It is pretty small. So if this is what we can expect from our transfers I don’t believe we will stay up here very long.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

good luck all the maguuma college kids with finals week, mine’s almost over and crying every day

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flytrap.8075

Flytrap.8075

Are you in this video? Think you guys should change your guild name, wiped you 3-4 times, you dropped a lot of bags.

Nope

Fort Aspenwood | [Bags]

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

jaycatano.6738

good luck all the maguuma college kids with finals week, mine’s almost over and crying every day

Just finished my last one today, one month vacation. Time for some oceanic action!

Slightly Better Ele
Violent Resolution [VR]
Maguuma

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kcrook.3945

Kcrook.3945

Nope

I hope you don’t think you are good now… I mean congrats on stomping the guard once and then running from the second fight? Your video definitely doesn’t back up your claims and I’m assuming you put in your best footage… Anyways, if you would like to set up a 3v3 or 5v5 we are more than happy to be there.

-Ckrael- THE Guardian
[Bags]
Ebay << What a mistake.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snafu.7412

Snafu.7412

Nope

I hope you don’t think you are good now… I mean congrats on stomping the guard once and then running from the second fight? Your video definitely doesn’t back up your claims and I’m assuming you put in your best footage… Anyways, if you would like to set up a 3v3 or 5v5 we are more than happy to be there.

Looks like you lost a 3 v 5 and are trying to save face.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neaera.1973

Neaera.1973

[Bags] is issuing an emergency call for any trolls/golem-jumpers/forum warriors on SBI; we need you now more than ever! We simply can’t keep up with the superior PVF from Yak’s and Maguuma with our limited numbers and are clearly losing in WvW’s forum theater.

If you’re interested in letting people know how terrible they are at this game and making everyone hate you , please message Beth!

Who is Beth? I am Not Beth!

Elleera | Not Beth | Triple E
Collecting Loot [Bags]
SBI

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Tricare.2946

Well, this isn’t my video, I’m the guardian. If you notice the warrior and thief run away with their tails between their legs, so no we didn’t stomp them.

The second fight, if you look at 4:50ish top left of the video you see a zerg came out of your spawn, which is why we started pulling back.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Kcrook.3945

Nope

Show me the 5 bags members… please.

-Ckrael- THE Guardian
[Bags]
Ebay << What a mistake.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Snafu.7412

Nope

Should change your names to Delivering Loot.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Kcrook.3945

Nope

They are in YB right now, awaiting pickup by you

And where are my 5v5s !?!?!

-Ckrael- THE Guardian
[Bags]
Ebay << What a mistake.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Tricare.2946

Nope

This is where that special “guild wars 2 counting” comes into play. If they’re not in my guild, they don’t count.

“We 3v3’d you! The 4-5 other people that jumped in weren’t in our guild, they don’t count!”

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neaera.1973

Neaera.1973

Nope

….I like it. +1

Elleera | Not Beth | Triple E
Collecting Loot [Bags]
SBI

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Kcrook.3945

Nope

This is where that special “guild wars 2 counting” comes into play. If they’re not in my guild, they don’t count.

“We 3v3’d you! The 4-5 other people that jumped in weren’t in our guild, they don’t count!”

I’ll take it you just declined the 3v3 or 5v5 then…?

-Ckrael- THE Guardian
[Bags]
Ebay << What a mistake.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: bigblah.3285

bigblah.3285

A little late, but here’s a shoutout to the SEA YB players in Stonemist 10 hours ago. Thanks for the fun fights, I had a blast.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: mchevy.3201

mchevy.3201

had a wonderful time in ybbl the last five hours. Mag will you all please stop hiting south bay on ybbl (it is 2:45 am here and I need my old man rest), SBI the small groups we faced south west map on ybbl was alot of fun, hope you all can pull it together and get back too your true form. All in all I and my guild mates had a blast smashing with you all (Mag and Sbi), I hope we see you all again real soon.

~Near Death Too You: Yak’s Bend
House of Dion (HoD)

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Legion.1569

Legion.1569

Nope

Apparently wiping us 3-4 times to them means stomping the guard twice and not killing anyone else. For some reason that necro decided not to include in the video the 1v1 he had with our thief where he got wrecked, or the time that all three of them got wiped.

So since you all died and i never did, thx for the bags?

Cokie The Clown [HMMM],[BAGS] Formerly Devonas Rest, now SBI

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Tricare.2946

I’ll take it you just declined the 3v3 or 5v5 then…?

I did not, I’m not in game atm. I’ll tell you what BL and how many I am roaming with when I get on.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Snafu.7412

Nope

Apparently wiping us 3-4 times to them means stomping the guard twice and not killing anyone else. For some reason that necro decided not to include in the video the 1v1 he had with our thief where he got wrecked, or the time that all three of them got wiped.

You guys haul kitten once one of you dies.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Tricare.2946

Nope

We did wipe all of you the first fight. We don’t record a lot of fights because they are too easy.

The only time you killed all 3 of us, was when it was 3v6+ and you chased the ele/guardian through the ruins.

Also, if you can read those word things in the video, the necromancer was testing a new build out for group healing.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: StealthSnake.9134

StealthSnake.9134

I think [Bags] is running out of excuses

Stealth Snake – Necro
Maguuma~ : 3

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flytrap.8075

Flytrap.8075

I never mentioned any 2v1 in my previous post nor was I talking about mag.

Fair enough, you’re correct

But even “blaming yaks” for “putting [sbi] in 3rd” is wrong, you guys are still doing it to yourselves

Don’t mind this guy, he’s just demonstrating why SBI doesn’t/shouldn’t/won’t respect [Ark].

P.S. – Loved the PM’s from your guild over the weekend, real classy.

Are you the one that mailed all the admins / leadership on our Ark forums with screenshots and the essay? >.>

No, I didn’t even know that happened O.o

Fort Aspenwood | [Bags]

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Kcrook.3945

I never mentioned any 2v1 in my previous post nor was I talking about mag.

Fair enough, you’re correct

But even “blaming yaks” for “putting [sbi] in 3rd” is wrong, you guys are still doing it to yourselves

Don’t mind this guy, he’s just demonstrating why SBI doesn’t/shouldn’t/won’t respect [Ark].

P.S. – Loved the PM’s from your guild over the weekend, real classy.

Are you the one that mailed all the admins / leadership on our Ark forums with screenshots and the essay? >.>

No, I didn’t even know that happened O.o

I’m interested now, what are these screenshots/essays?

-Ckrael- THE Guardian
[Bags]
Ebay << What a mistake.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Legion.1569

Nope

We did wipe all of you the first fight. We don’t record a lot of fights because they are too easy.

The only time you killed all 3 of us, was when it was 3v6+ and you chased the ele/guardian through the ruins.

Also, if you can read those word things in the video, the necromancer was testing a new build out for group healing.

lol seeing as you never came close to getting me below half life, you definitely “wiped” me bro. But yeah the one fight you “wiped” us is the only fight you didnt record. Nothing sketchy about that.

lol at the 3v6+ i know were good but you dont have to count us each twice.

Nice excuse with the necro heal, keep backpedaling and maybe someone might believe you some day. That was my second time ever playing a warrior in wvw, but you dont see me using that as an excuse for… i guess i dont need an excuse cause you couldnt kill me anyway lol.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

To be fair, nobody earns Maguuma’s respect, whether you’re talking about the overall server forces, guilds, or roamers. I think that can vanish as a topic, entirely.

And FA – you’re just jelly that we have drama. Admit it, you want in on some of this.

We are super JELLY about this thread but it’s just too perfect with you 3 servers.

We are enjoying this immensely from the sidelines.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Snafu.7412

Nope

lol seeing as you never came close to getting me below half life, you definitely “wiped” me bro. But yeah the one fight you “wiped” us is the only fight you didnt record. Nothing sketchy about that.

Nice excuse with the necro heal, keep backpedaling and maybe someone might believe you some day. That was my second time ever playing a warrior in wvw, but you dont see me using that as an excuse for… i guess i dont need an excuse cause you couldnt kill me anyway lol.

Someone’s angry that he lost a 3 v 5 and high tailed it out of there once his guard went down.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrownyClown.8402

FrownyClown.8402

there is this [bags] ele running the diamond skin trait while I am running condi. I hate you ele from [bags] lol.

Bad Elementalist

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Looks like a repeat of last matchup. I remember seeing a Bags roaming team die in about 6 seconds to some AoN, then saw thought back to bags forum posts and felt a warm feeling in my lower intestine.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Tricare.2946

If you even watched the video, you were at about 33% health at 45 seconds into the video…. I wonder what you did…. oh ran away.

Seeing as you guys didn’t get any of us below 50% health in a 3v4, you are not that good and I should count 2 of you as just 1.

The necro trying a new build isn’t an excuse for anything other than the alleged 1v1 with the thief.

Also, bragging about being on the easiest class to run away with, isn’t anything special. /slow clap

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Legion.1569

If you even watched the video, you were at about 33% health at 45 seconds into the video…. I wonder what you did…. oh ran away.

Seeing as you guys didn’t get any of us below 50% health in a 3v4, you are not that good and I should count 2 of you as just 1.

The necro trying a new build isn’t an excuse for anything other than the alleged 1v1 with the thief.

Also, bragging about being on the easiest class to run away with, isn’t anything special. /slow clap

lol why would i watch a video made by terrible players? i already saw how bad you were when i fought you why do i need to see it again.

In the first fight we had with you guys we got all of you into down state at one point or another, another fight that im sure has mysteriously dissapeared from your video, but your definitely making yourself out to be a credible source.

I like how all your posts claimed you “wiped” us all, but now that you’ve been called out on it, your backpedaling on that too.

I see mag is still trying to be better at pvf then actual fighting.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arcuss.6457

Arcuss.6457

“Is this what you want? What all of you want? I fought him before, and after, we took in his old friends, and they became leaders of what we have here. Put down your weapons, walk through those gates, and you’re one of us. We let go of all of it, and nobody dies. Everyone is alive right now. Everyone who made it this far, we’ve all done worse kinds of things just to stay alive – but we can still come back. We’re not too far gone. We get to come back, I know we all can change.” – Rick Grimes