12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

RPing in SoR BL spawn. We even smuggled Tarkus into our spawn to witness it! See, 100% proof Tarkus is a pro RPer.

(Completely realistic art effects made by Tati)

oh god

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

RPing in SoR BL spawn. We even smuggled Tarkus into our spawn to witness it! See, 100% proof Tarkus is a pro RPer.

Thanks for the invite Wenova!

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: ReverendChan.8467

ReverendChan.8467

oh man guys SoR did it again, they killed our 80-man BG blob with only 20 people look

Hey! According to RET that is 5-10 people and FEAR is never anywhere near them! Weave them awone! >:[

You all Snuggle nicely with each other nao.

Most Adorable Necro NA,
Schnigle <3

Most Adorable Na [chan]
Cutest Necro of Aspenwood

(edited by ReverendChan.8467)

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Where is everybody? A guildie and I were running around BGBL tonight and hardly saw anybody. We did find a few fights here & there, but the map was barren.

Well, except for the treb trolls in Sunnyhill lobbing cows at people. That’s dedication right there.

As best I can tell, the primary effect of the league has been to make people not give a crap about ppt. They log on, have a little fun, and then log off and don’t really care about flipping something for the tick much less what the score will be at the end of the week. They’ll go help when something is being golem rushed or whatever, but they’re not gonna stay up to ridiculous hours of the night trying to out overtime the other servers. I think I saw that SoR is still ahead of JQ. Good for them.

I also saw my guildies having a fantastic chance yesterday to run pinless and we completely wrecked everyone we met and had some snuggles with Choo. We also had HzH and HGBQ guys running with us in their own groups. Its rare that we can even fit SF and HzH on the same map in full, let alone run together pinless. I missed it, but tonight, as Jed said, we had an all warrior night. Last week we had a minion master night. Next week maybe we’ll roll all engies or something. Can you imagine 30 supply crates dropped at once. Oh the lulz that will be had.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Omg wenova…. you seriously crack me up. Now I look slightly crazy laughing in the tea room of work. Oh wells!

Snuggle fiercely indeed! <3

P.s
I still have the evidence of tarkus rping with us on tc.

The LOVE asura <3

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cameron.2315

Cameron.2315

Anything that hastens JQ’s demise should be celebrated.

Why would you want a server to sink? Are you one of the people from BG that sits on the sidelines while your teammates pull long hours to get a win? Someone that just enjoys celebrating even if they don’t participate?

I guess some people just enjoy that easy ride.

It’s an old SoS thing… Also the fact they tried to do the same to SoR and didnt hide it a few months back you should have the same view

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

Guys, that was only 10 RET!!
New meta is necro minion master and guardian spirit warmaster
Jheeze

(Sorry RET, had to be said)

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mirsa.1628

Mirsa.1628

Jheeze

You have blue hair now? Jesus…

RIP BIG FAT BLONDE NORN

[GS] Gun Squad
Guild Master

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Celsith.2753

Celsith.2753

I am sad I am not in that RET zerg picture although, as a theif, I guess that means i was doing it right?!?!

Predatory Instinct [HUNT]
Thundercat Snarf – Thief

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Medeyn.8562

Medeyn.8562

RET is #1 PvE guild and #2 LA AFK guild on SoR.

Scyprotek | Retired SEA/OC Commander
Tarnished Coast

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Decklan.7540

Decklan.7540

Yeah the burnout is pretty noticeable for a lot of people right now. Who knows how the new year will be.

Also, Blackgate is on its what, 10th week in a row taking 1st?
As much as people don’t want to admit it, that does lead to lack of wvw participation as well. (From both the winning and losing sides).

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Night Hawk Ix.7360

Night Hawk Ix.7360

You better not be hinting that BG should let SoR win, cos if we do i’ll rage 100times more!

Mez You Up
Blackgate

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: SgtJanitor.3164

SgtJanitor.3164

You better not be hinting that BG should let SoR win, cos if we do i’ll rage 100times more!

In that case, APeX will gladly usher any willing SoR/JQ guilds into BG keeps for this week’s victory.
:D

Heurix
Authorized Shoutcaster for ArenaNet, ESL, and DPS

(edited by SgtJanitor.3164)

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nakoor.1980

Nakoor.1980

oh man guys SoR did it again, they killed our 80-man BG blob with only 20 people look

Hey! According to RET that is 5-10 people and FEAR is never anywhere near them! Weave them awone! >:[

Most Adorable Necro NA,
Schnigle <3

I remember a certain commander of BG having problems keeping it up in that fight. Eventually he died. Might I ask who it was?

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

Jheeze

You have blue hair now? Jesus…

RIP BIG FAT BLONDE NORN

Fashion moves on, so must I.

The rebirth begins

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: ricewhite.7035

ricewhite.7035

Most Adorable Necro NA,
Schnigle <3

I don’t understand, you can literally count the number of RET tags in that picture. To my best count, I can only find 3 RET tags.

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Great to see everyone running untagged in Oc/SEA Vanguard had some great fights with FB and TKG tonight WD!

I see the meta has yet to infect SoR, please succumb to the untagged/unblob goodness.

<3

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

(edited by MagiKarp.8201)

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: UltraHiDef.4809

UltraHiDef.4809

Great to see everyone running untagged in Oc/SEA Vanguard had some great fights with FB and TKG tonight WD!

I see the meta has yet to infect SoR, please succumb to the untagged/unblob goodness.

<3

Wow, the day has come, when MERC discourages blobbing. I never thought this would happen.

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Nakoor.1980

<3

Wow, the day has come, when MERC discourages blobbing. I never thought this would happen.

It’s the relationship with shifty kicking in.

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

ReverendChan.8467

Most Adorable Necro NA,
Schnigle <3

I remember a certain commander of BG having problems keeping it up in that fight. Eventually he died. Might I ask who it was?

If you are talking about last night when I’m guessing that SS was taken (not sure) I don’t know because I played sPvP all night so no WvWz. I haz to spend those glory boosterz up soon. If you are talking about the night before last where I was running with APeX for funz hueryix I believe was his name? Probably misspelling it. He was the one driving at least. He wasn’t pinned though, and it was just APeX and three yumy running together. Some guy from KnT was pinned running the main zerg on the map.

Hope that answers the question?

Most Adorable Necro NA,
Schnigle <3

I don’t understand, you can literally count the number of RET tags in that picture. To my best count, I can only find 3 RET tags.

To catch you up on posts previous. There was a specific fight night before last where RET whom by their accounts only was running 5-10 just them (more than 3) and FEAR who wasn’t with them were working the JQBL similar to the SS posted. Any time you would engage one of the groups (FEAR/RET) the other would show up to help the latter out (also similar/visible in the SS posted).

So if we the deduce their quantum theory of mathematics it basically goes like this:

- If you run pinned with a zerg of about 30+ and team up with another group of similar size (FEAR) to stomp out a guild that is already fielding weaker numbers than any of the two groups alone then those superior numbers can only be counted as running 5-10 because they aren’t tagged as ex: RET. All the other people present that your pin pulls is an illusion of mathematics that isn’t there and you can call someone troll as much as you want/highlight they should “bring it to GvG”.

In short, numbers are being inflated/deflated by “X” parties involved based on tag. The SS just shows that no one is clearly pinned and pulling militia with their regular group to zerg 30+ nor is FEAR coordinating with them on map at all. :X

I normally just roam with people from yumy (5 man or less), but three of us got to run group with fwendz in APeX night before last (whom brought the situation up) so just giving an outside perspective as to what was viewed.

Most Adorable Necro NA,
Schnigle <3

Most Adorable Na [chan]

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: AvengerCap.7983

AvengerCap.7983

Schnigle/ReverendChan,

You are completely taking things out of context because you, as you stated, only run with [APEX] on occasion. Please allow me to clear some stuff up:

First, [RET] can NOT control who follows us or tags along with us. We will typically ask them to not follow us when we see others outside of guild, but if they continue to then I’m sorry, but that’s out of our control. We want even fights as much as the next guy.

Second, [RET] plays small man. We go with who or what we have on. Many times we are NOT optimized to play the OMGWTFBBQUberL337 setup meta ROFLSTOMP game. Think of us as more of a pickup squad who try and synergize best with others that are on. Under most circumstances we have 10 or less. I believe we’ve had close to 20 ONCE, and sometimes 13-15, but typically it’s 10 or less and usually in the 8 range. If we are running from your [APEX] group it’s because our 8-10 can’t compete with your setups of 15-20. APEX runs a tight group, and we know this so it behooves us to either not engage or try and get you when you’re least expecting it. If we don’t have the numbers and others do to where we can’t get a fair fight, then we’ll join up on occasion with some larger squads to even out the numbers.

Also, [RET] will play off of the zergs as support sometimes when asked. And sometimes certain other guilds, like [FEAR] just happen to be in the area and hit groups when we do. These are SMALL world maps after all compared to some other games out there.

Finally, [RET] likes to GvG because we feel it’s a better indicator of our group and players as a whole. Yes, you can do some impressive things in WvW with certain setups, but like I said before, we are more of a pickup squad usually and we’re working on trying to have set times to gather and have more optimal setups. What I’m basically saying is that if anyone wants a serious look at how we play on even/optimal terms then we should set up a GvG otherwise you’ll always have people jumping in as opportunists from each side.

~Bestet

Bestet Spiritpaws – 80 Charr Guardian
Bestet A – 80 Asura Necromancer
[RET] – Retribution

(edited by AvengerCap.7983)

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Nakoor.1980

Schnigle/ReverendChan,

~Bestet

How come you never leave me stories like this at night?

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

AvengerCap.7983

Schnigle/ReverendChan,

~Bestet

How come you never leave me stories like this at night?

Because you never ask me to, sugar dumpling!

[RET] – Retribution

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: nOCter.4263

nOCter.4263

Most Adorable Necro NA,
Schnigle <3

The commander in question is me, i was rubberbanding hard during that fight, though i wiped it was a fun battle, i would usually not tag up anymore, prefer tagless driving, ask your spies around., but it was needed after ONS log off to compensate for our lack of numbers against the fear group and friends, we fielded around 25 yesterday. Anyway it was fun, and those kind of battles are usually not enjoyable, was very fun for me.

Leader of Troll Syndicate [FKU]

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

ReverendChan.8467

Schnigle/ReverendChan,

You are completely taking things out of context because you, as you stated, only run with [APEX] on occasion. Please allow me to clear some stuff up:

First, [RET] can NOT control who follows us or tags along with us. We will typically ask them to not follow us when we see others outside of guild, but if they continue to then I’m sorry, but that’s out of our control. We want even fights as much as the next guy.

Second, [RET] plays small man. We go with who or what we have on. Many times we are NOT optimized to play the OMGWTFBBQUberL337 setup meta ROFLSTOMP game. Think of us as more of a pickup squad who try and synergize best with others that are on. Under most circumstances we have 10 or less. I believe we’ve had close to 20 ONCE, and sometimes 13-15, but typically it’s 10 or less and usually in the 8 range. If we are running from your [APEX] group it’s because our 8-10 can’t compete with your setups of 15-20. APEX runs a tight group, and we know this so it behooves us to either not engage or try and get you when you’re least expecting it. If we don’t have the numbers and others do to where we can’t get a fair fight, then we’ll join up on occasion with some larger squads to even out the numbers.

Also, [RET] will play off of the zergs as support sometimes when asked. And sometimes certain other guilds, like [FEAR] just happen to be in the area and hit groups when we do. These are SMALL world maps after all compared to some other games out there.

Finally, [RET] likes to GvG because we feel it’s a better indicator of our group and players as a whole. Yes, you can do some impressive things in WvW with certain setups, but like I said before, we are more of a pickup squad usually and we’re working on trying to have set times to gather and have more optimal setups. What I’m basically saying is that if anyone wants a serious look at how we play on even/optimal terms then we should set up a GvG otherwise you’ll always have people jumping in as opportunists from each side.

~Bestet

I’ve only ran with APeX that one night so far so I don’t really know what typically goes on just what I saw so I posted what I saw. I haz no issues with you guys doing what you want and pretty sure I posted was fun fights for the most part.

I just didn’t understand the accusations flying at APeX of being “troll” nor the number deductions. The context I set originally was we engaged FEAR (whom fielded slightly similar numbers if not a tad more) had them just about wrapped up in camp then “X” zerg shows with most of the tags in it that stood out being “RET” and even clarified it with stating it was a hybrid zerg mix of other tags with you (my guess is militia) that made a zerg of 30+. That being said if you are running 5-10 and militia in tow does it stand you had about 30+ and the context I said was correct? I believe so and no where did I lace it with accusations of your guild being troll or “bad” at GvG yata yata. It was the account of what happened to demonstrate the disparity APeX was fighting because it wasn’t a set group that was smaller than what was fielded by APeX even with us 3 yumy hazing funz with themz.

You add both groups together then at that point you talking about odds even more so out of their favor.

I gave an unbiased context on what was witnessed since I was the last one to die in the wipe based on my spec. I am not affiliated with APeX outside of being fwendz with some of their players from sPvP landz.

Most Adorable Necro NA,
Schnigle <3

Most Adorable Na [chan]

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Your usual asian timezone update. Was fun playing gw2 after a weeks break.

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

AvengerCap.7983

I’ve only ran with APeX that one night so far so I don’t really know what typically goes on just what I saw so I posted what I saw. I haz no issues with you guys doing what you want and pretty sure I posted was fun fights for the most part.

I just didn’t understand the accusations flying at APeX of being “troll” nor the number deductions. The context I set originally was we engaged FEAR (whom fielded slightly similar numbers if not a tad more) had them just about wrapped up in camp then “X” zerg shows with most of the tags in it that stood out being “RET” and even clarified it with stating it was a hybrid zerg mix of other tags with you (my guess is militia) that made a zerg of 30+. That being said if you are running 5-10 and militia in tow does it stand you had about 30+ and the context I said was correct? I believe so and no where did I lace it with accusations of your guild being troll or “bad” at GvG yata yata. It was the account of what happened to demonstrate the disparity APeX was fighting because it wasn’t a set group that was smaller than what was fielded by APeX even with us 3 yumy hazing funz with themz.

You add both groups together then at that point you talking about odds even more so out of their favor.

I gave an unbiased context on what was witnessed since I was the last one to die in the wipe based on my spec. I am not affiliated with APeX outside of being fwendz with some of their players from sPvP landz.

Most Adorable Necro NA,
Schnigle <3

Whoever called APEX a “Troll” was only doing so because of the backhanded comment:

SgtJanitor.3164:
I don’t get it. RET is a GvG guild but every time we go to engage with equal numbers, FEAR comes rolling in with 30… Why?
Lol

This sounds as if RET is never seeming to fight them on their terms and was very backhanded and snide. To me, this is insinuating that RET relies on FEAR in wait. This was a single night and not a reflection of what happens on a night to night basis which is why I said your comments were out of context. It’s easy to have a skewed view of things when you don’t have all of the data.

I then proceeded to explain in my post as to WHY we haven’t been able to fight them on their terms. I only replied to you because you’re doing the defending of their guild for them based on the multiple responses you’ve made.

As for context, no, just because there may be more that have followed us does not mean that WE, as in RET, are fielding those numbers just because our tags stick out in front. From the way I’m interpreting your response, you’re using the whole “you” terminology to insinuate as if RET, the guild, is asking these people to follow or that we are specifically asking for “militia”, which is not true. If you replaced “you” with “the SoR forces” then I would be more in line with what I believe you’re trying to say. One must also remember how very tiny these WvW maps really are and how easy it is for forces to run into one another or happen to go in similar directions/for similar objectives. Is it fair for me to say that since KnT hit us with you guys that you were fielding a team of KnT AND APEX AND yumy? I mean, you all ran together at a point…

It’s also unnecessary to even call out RET for having more forces in tow or working with larger forces when that unprovoked comment above, from an APEX leader, was complaining about larger forces. Every time RET has faced APEX it’s been with them having the larger force and not once have we come to the boards to complain or make a backhanded comment, so that’s why it was pointed out as a “troll” comment. If they’re that upset, set up a GvG is all I’m saying…

I’m also not saying you said we are bad or anything. I was only pointing out how RET works as a guild currently and responding to your single view of an event. I apologize if any of this seems like an attack on you – it’s not. Responding on a forum you can’t hear my inflections or tone. I’m only trying to be logical in my responses and wish to show you respect, but also point out what I see are flaws in your argument(s).

~Bestet

[RET] – Retribution

(edited by AvengerCap.7983)

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

Most Adorable Necro NA,
Schnigle <3

Whoever called APEX {…snip…} are flaws in your argument(s).

~Bestet

I’ll put it another way Best. He’s wrong.

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

<3

It’s the relationship with shifty kicking in.

Say whuuuut O.o

The rebirth begins

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

ReverendChan.8467

@AvengerCap.7983

I don’t feel his response was backhanded towards RET more directed at the fact FEAR gets involved in the fights when APeX engaged the zerg (forces of SoR) your group was a part of. That is why I raised defense so maybe it is a difference in your interpretation of the statement and mine as to me it seems like you are taking it as implication not at face value what it reads. Feels more like a call out on FEAR, hence my “to be fair” statement towards your guy that made the comment, in a post that I made which was fairly non-aggressive towards RET as well. Didn’t know soon as I made the response I would be accused of counting grievances by your members or that I would be taken as a part of APeX and GvG charrenges would be issued. :/

The “forces of SoR” including RET (I feel we are splitting hairs at this point so let’s call it what it was a 30+ man X zerg if you even want so we can leave your tag out of it.) and FEAR’s group were the only two forces on the map from SoR that stayed intrinsically close to each other throughout the night so there was never really a point that I saw where APeX was directly involved with either group without the other jumping in.

While what happened on the night may not be a typical situation for your guild to be a part of that is what happened. I don’t feel you are being attacking of me just presenting what the premise is of your guild typically which differs on what everyone was involved in at the time. APeX was running around 15-20, FEAR was running around 20 or so, you guys were lumped in with a 30+ zerg from SoR. Very simple numbers fairly simple context fun fights were had either way.

I wouldn’t take the minor statements that were made more than face value and let it ruin the fun that was haz’d.

@Tyaen

Since we’re being troll that is why the guy’s SS from last night just highlighted similar right? It is funny I’m talking about what happened Sunday night that SS is from Monday night… herm…

Most Adorable Necro NA,
Schnigle <3

Most Adorable Na [chan]

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Tyaen.5148

@AvengerCap.7983

I don’t feel his response was backhanded towards RET more directed at the fact FEAR gets involved in the fights when APeX engaged the zerg (forces of SoR) your group was a part of. That is why I raised defense so maybe it is a difference in your interpretation of the statement and mine as to me it seems like you are taking it as implication not at face value what it reads. Feels more like a call out on FEAR, hence my “to be fair” statement towards your guy that made the comment, in a post that I made which was fairly non-aggressive towards RET as well. Didn’t know soon as I made the response I would be accused of counting grievances by your members or that I would be taken as a part of APeX and GvG charrenges would be issued. :/

The “forces of SoR” including RET (I feel we are splitting hairs at this point so let’s call it what it was a 30+ man X zerg if you even want so we can leave your tag out of it.) and FEAR’s group were the only two forces on the map from SoR that stayed intrinsically close to each other throughout the night so there was never really a point that I saw where APeX was directly involved with either group without the other jumping in.

While what happened on the night may not be a typical situation for your guild to be a part of that is what happened. I don’t feel you are being attacking of me just presenting what the premise is of your guild typically which differs on what everyone was involved in at the time. APeX was running around 15-20, FEAR was running around 20 or so, you guys were lumped in with a 30+ zerg from SoR. Very simple numbers fairly simple context fun fights were had either way.

I wouldn’t take the minor statements that were made more than face value and let it ruin the fun that was haz’d.

@Tyaen

Since we’re being troll that is why the guy’s SS from last night just highlighted similar right? It is funny I’m talking about what happened Sunday night that SS is from Monday night… herm…

Most Adorable Necro NA,
Schnigle <3

And that’s why you’re wrong. Your context is completely off in regards to where the conversation about [RET] and our numbers began.

The relevant fact is we run ~10 at a given time, and max out at 18.

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

Calling Fannwong a troll is a ridiculous statement. He is by far one of the most level headed people on these ridiculous forums. Anyone that has been reading the forums will agree to this, so trying to paint him as such is probably a waste of time.

It may in fact be a troll attempt if one calls Fannwong a troll…….

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Celsith.2753

Celsith.2753

No. We were in our own guild channel with no pugs. There was an uplevel following us that i asked to leave us alone and an untagged necro doing a great job of following despite no voice comms. If you continue hallucinating 30+ people in place of 7-9 i suggest you consult a doctor.

I had a nice chat with one of the Apex guys that night and I really dont understand why this is all such a big deal?

Predatory Instinct [HUNT]
Thundercat Snarf – Thief

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

Nice fight with FB tonight. I was running with TMD. We won the first round, lost the second. We’ll get you next time shakes fist

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

ReverendChan.8467

No. We were in our own guild channel with no pugs. There was an uplevel following us that i asked to leave us alone and an untagged necro doing a great job of following despite no voice comms. If you continue hallucinating 30+ people in place of 7-9 i suggest you consult a doctor.

I had a nice chat with one of the Apex guys that night and I really dont understand why this is all such a big deal?

So the SS is a right out lie then as it was obviously photoshopped to make RET look bad? I see… makes perfect sense to me and I need a doctorz. :/

At any rate baring the poor troll attempts and your superior mathematical deductions I don’t care really as I don’t group often for this exact reason (it is a joke). Good luck on your campaign as a part of the “the SoR zerg forces”… oh wait I mean 5-10 man great GvG groupz that always runs solo. LOL

Most Adorable Necro NA,
Schnigle <3

Most Adorable Na [chan]

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

Matchup template:

My [Insert guild name] is better than yours. Your guild always blobs and has 70+ at all times. [Insert guild name] is an abomination to the game of Guildwars2 because they can never run by themselves and always has [Insert guild name] running with them and holding hands. [Insert name here] is always a troll and should never be respected. Unlike [Insert guild name(Typically SF numbers, you NEVER, I repeat NEVER see more or less than 15, this is a perfect example you can utilize in your posts)] that always runs with only 15 people at all times. [Insert server name] should buy more guilds. [Insert server name] should send guilds to [Insert server name]. [Insert commander name] is a joke, because of [Insert reasoning].

With this template you can accomplish covering the “numbers” issue in a team based game, the transferring of guilds from server to server, calling someone out as a troll, and insulting a commander all in one post!

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

ReverendChan.8467

Matchup template:

My [Insert guild name] is better than yours. Your guild always blobs and has 70+ at all times. [Insert guild name] is an abomination to the game of Guildwars2 because they can never run by themselves and always has [Insert guild name] running with them and holding hands. [Insert name here] is always a troll and should never be respected. Unlike [Insert guild name(Typically SF numbers, you NEVER, I repeat NEVER see more or less than 15, this is a perfect example you can utilize in your posts)] that always runs with only 15 people at all times. [Insert server name] should buy more guilds. [Insert server name] should send guilds to [Insert server name]. [Insert commander name] is a joke, because of [Insert reasoning].

With this template you can accomplish covering the “numbers” issue in a team based game, the transferring of guilds from server to server, calling someone out as a troll, and insulting a commander all in one post!

I generally just skip all that and put on “Hall and Oates – You Make My Dreams Come True” as I drag it out in as many long winded posts as possible…

Most Adorable Necro NA,
Schnigle <3

Most Adorable Na [chan]

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Precursor.3845

Precursor.3845

Apex has only ran close to 15 people in a raid 2-3 times funfact.

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Tyaen.5148

So the SS is a right out lie then as it was obviously photoshopped to make RET look bad? I see… makes perfect sense to me and I need a doctorz. :/

What Screen Shot are you referring to? The one on page 2 showing zero [RET] tags, or the one on page 3 showing 3 [RET] tags. Your contextalizing and reading comprehension skills are amazing (said in the voice of Huell Howser).

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

ReverendChan.8467

What Screen Shot are you referring to? The one on page 2 showing zero [RET] tags, or the one on page 3 showing 3 [RET] tags. Your contextalizing and reading comprehension skills are amazing (said in the voice of Huell Howser).

3 RET tags smack in the middle of a bunch of pugs with FEAR waving at a distance. “We haz no pugs that follow us and we no followz zerg we only run 5-10” “FEAR never helps us we are straight solo GvG”.

Good joke. :/

I like how the angry ones always like throwing intellectual value behind their posts as use for insults because it means something on internetz. :X

Most Adorable Necro NA,
Schnigle <3

Most Adorable Na [chan]

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrimsonProject.7980

CrimsonProject.7980

Okay, so let me get this straight. RET is a GvG focused guild and because they field 7-10 or whatever a night, their members including the 3 in those screenshots are never allowed to run with FEAR or with a group of server mates even when they’re not raiding, or if they happened to be split from their RET group? If a single RET tag is found in any zerg regardless of reason that suddenly invalidates what they strive for and do for their official raids? If some of their members happen to be running back to their 5-7 or w/e man group but ends up in a ball of other SoR players on his or her way there that totally invalidates what RET is doing as a guild?

GG. Nitpicking if I ever saw any. Lord help us all if suddenly one FEAR tag shows up in the middle of a Choo raid. LOOK, LOOK, CHOO BLOBBING WITH FEAR. SEE, I SEE ONE FEAR TAG THAR.

[TW] Blondie warrior of Tempest Wolves

(edited by CrimsonProject.7980)

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

ReverendChan.8467

Okay, so let me get this straight. RET is a GvG focused guild and because they field 7-10 or whatever a night, their members including the 2 and 3 in those screenshots are never allowed to run with FEAR or with a group of server mates even when they’re not raiding, or if they happened to be split from their RET group? If a single RET tag is found in any zerg regardless of reason that suddenly invalidates what they strive for and do for their official raids? If a single one of their members happen to be running back to their 5-7 or w/e man group but ends up in a ball of other SoR players on his or her way there that totally invalidates what RET is doing as a guild?

GG. Nitpicking if I ever saw any. Lord help us all if suddenly one FEAR tag shows up in the middle of a Choo raid. LOOK, LOOK, CHOO BLOBBING WITH FEAR. SEE, I SEE ONE FEAR TAG THAR.

Yea, god forbid they get caught running they’re normal guild raid with enough militia in tow to get them a 30 man zerg with FEAR hand holding them and someone posts an SS that points at inconsistencies in their BS statements for the past two nights in a row. The funniest part is outside of the one wipe they got with said zerg when FEAR was getting focused they spent most of the night running away after their zerg was getting worked over by 15 people. GG (Insert obligatory “oh noez u haz KnT here that is why we lost” as a follow up.)

Shouldn’t expect anything different from SoR after seasons that we hadn’t already seen during seasons. Dat WvW pride when losing Q.Q…. Excuses must be made!

Must be all out of ZDs excuses…

Most Adorable Necro NA,
Schnigle <3

Most Adorable Na [chan]

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Tyaen.5148

Okay, so let me get this straight. RET is a GvG focused guild and because they field 7-10 or whatever a night, their members including the 2 and 3 in those screenshots are never allowed to run with FEAR or with a group of server mates even when they’re not raiding, or if they happened to be split from their RET group? If a single RET tag is found in any zerg regardless of reason that suddenly invalidates what they strive for and do for their official raids? If a single one of their members happen to be running back to their 5-7 or w/e man group but ends up in a ball of other SoR players on his or her way there that totally invalidates what RET is doing as a guild?

Yea, god forbid they get caught running they’re normal guild raid with enough militia in tow to get them a 30 man zerg with FEAR hand holding them and someone posts an SS that points at inconsistencies in their BS statements for the past two nights in a row. The funniest part is outside of the one wipe they got with said zerg when FEAR was getting focused they spent most of the night running away after their zerg was getting worked over by 15 people. GG (Insert obligatory “oh noez u haz KnT here that is why we lost” as a follow up.)

Shouldn’t expect anything different from SoR after seasons that we hadn’t already seen during seasons. Dat WvW pride when losing Q.Q…. Excuses must be made!

Most Adorable Necro NA,
Schnigle <3

Nothing to see here, move along.

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Jedbacca.6297

You guys are failing at utilizing the new template…

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrimsonProject.7980

CrimsonProject.7980

Not enough Jedsus Chris in the new template. :/

[TW] Blondie warrior of Tempest Wolves

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Night Hawk Ix.7360

Night Hawk Ix.7360

You guys are in 3rd place and looking like you will stay there, unless that comment was for your own server i’d shhh if i was you.

Mez You Up
Blackgate

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

ReverendChan.8467

Most Adorable Necro NA,
Schnigle <3

Nothing to see here, move along.

Hey, at least FEAR gets props they actually just ran they’re guild only that night with pretty much no militia. Shock! o.O

Most Adorable Necro NA,
Schnigle <3

Most Adorable Na [chan]

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Jedbacca.6297

You guys are in 3rd place and looking like you will stay there, unless that comment was for your own server i’d shhh if i was you.

You may be reading too much in to whatever I type on these forum things… If whatever I say is bringing tears though, please let me know what it is so I can continue whatever that is!

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

ReverendChan.8467

You may be reading too much in to whatever I type on these forum things… If whatever I say is bringing tears though, please let me know what it is so I can continue whatever that is!

Why can’t you just give Wintersday treats and pressies? I thought this was a part of the Jedsus religion?

Most Adorable Necro NA,
Schnigle <3

Most Adorable Na [chan]

12/13/13 BG/JQ/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiltor.9362

Kiltor.9362

when does 5-10 people in any raid make it “that guilds raid”. imo most of you kids run 30+ come sit down with big daddy k when you want to run a real group. till then have fun little ones.

Kiltor – [Retribution] –