18/10 Far Shiverpeaks/Underworld/ Fort Ranik

in Match-ups

Posted by: FooThai.3265

FooThai.3265

(Sorry underworld I hate the fact that you’re not part of the match up :/… But PPT is PPT)

I think we won’t be part of the entire season… sadly.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kodora.9684

Kodora.9684

Apologize for the EO guy, dudes… they’re a shame for Ranik and he just doesn’t know what he’s talking about He was probably speaking of the 500 bags he gave you over the last match-up.

Kodora/Arodok/Mingshu [SoW] mes/war/guard – Fort Ranik

in Match-ups

Posted by: Teel.9036

Teel.9036

Teelie l VoTF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

probably not much related to wvw, but adressed to FS camping JPs: i hope you loved that scorpion wire, no more sitting on edges and killing ppl in chamber room :>

to FS warrior i killed in EB JP, i am sorry, i thought you were with those camper…

you know, you love it!

Attachments:

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

(edited by Cynz.9437)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Emixam.6834

Emixam.6834

probably not much related to wvw, but adressed to FS camping JPs: i hope you loved that scorpion wire, no more sitting on edges and killing ppl in chamber room :>

to FS warrior i killed in EB JP, i am sorry, i thought you were with those camper…

you know, you love it!

Difference is we do it when there is actually people playing

Farshiverpeaks [SOUL]
One of the Leaders

in Match-ups

Posted by: HippoLogic.2519

HippoLogic.2519

you know, you love it!

If you think we are some PvE guild that has never taken a T3 keep with people inside you are surely wrong as a matter of fact one of my favorite things to do is camp people at the waypoint as they spawn in trying to be a hero and save their keep. As said before we rally towards the end of EU prime and there are still pretty large groups going which I have had fun fighting but the fights do come to an end. If you think we have never been on the other side of a server PvDing us again you are wrong hell we would have just about paid for coverage like us in NA. You will see no chest thumping from me but I do hope to the good fights in the time we play when your server is still awake keep on coming.

(edited by HippoLogic.2519)

in Match-ups

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

you know, you love it!

If you think we are some PvE guild that has never taken a T3 keep with people inside you are surely wrong as a matter of fact one of my favorite things to do is camp people at the waypoint as they spawn in trying to be a hero and save their keep. As said before we rally towards the end of EU prime and there are still pretty large groups going which I have had fun fighting but the fights do come to an end. If you think we have never been on the other side of a server PvDing us again you are wrong hell we would have just about paid for coverage like us in NA. You will see no chest thumping from me but I do hope to the good fights in the time we play when your server is still awake keep on coming.

As an American, I apologize for these people. We’re not all this stupid, I promise.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in Match-ups

Posted by: iorlas.6721

iorlas.6721

………rally towards the END of EU primetime says it all

in Match-ups

iorlas.6721

double post ….

in Match-ups

HippoLogic.2519

you know, you love it!

As an American, I apologize for these people. We’re not all this stupid, I promise.

Lol go back and troll your own forums and by the end of your prime time I mean we are still seeing 60 man groups running around but go ahead and think that we are just some people that show up when you go to sleep.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lusios.1562

Lusios.1562

My personal opinion is that it’s wrong to have NA guilds in mid-tier EU servers. I remember reading posts about Americans not wanting EU guilds in anything but tier 1, and it’s basically the same thing here. It’s just not balanced at all. And don’t think you are doing Fort Ranik any favors, yes i’m sure they are happy now for having a chance to win, but winning means going up. If FSP can hold around 400 points during daytime, imagine what gold league servers would do.

In any case, you have all paid for this game and are free to do as you wish. I won’t cry about losing due to nightcap, as long as i get fights during daytime Hope everyone can enjoy this first season, see you on the battlefield!

Ravic
Once Were Noobs [XxX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: natzmc.2895

natzmc.2895

Don’t worry about it, we know this doesn’t represent you as a whole. We can’t take it seriously, players who boast about camp spawning, PVD’ing when there are empty worlds just deserve derisive laughter in their general vicinity.

(edited by natzmc.2895)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Celly.5912

Celly.5912

Well at first I thought this’d be fun, but yesterday was just waiting for people to show up in FR border to fight. Once they did, they were so few in numbers it wasn’t any challenge, so I nearly fell asleep with the whole FR border captured. UW showed no resistance, but we all know why this is, so can’t be mad about this.

Then when I finally got into EB, I found that the Americans had awoken. With still quite a few fellow FSP people awake at 3 to 4 AM the Americans wiped so easily, yet, knowing that I had to sleep at some point (4 AM) just made me sad. And indeed, I woke up with a score of 10k behind FR again. So basically, no fights during the day, easy fights till deep into the night, then being PvD’d during the night and morning and 10k pts behind: boring matchup.

I just hope we can find aZm somewhere, at least they put up a good fight.

[PunK]
Far Shiverpeaks
twitch.tv/awsmcelly

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kronos.3695

Kronos.3695

Dear FSP,

ty for all the lootbags today on your bl (over 500)

Ty too mate, we loved to farm you when you doubled us, we kept our garrison for 4 hours when we had even UW attacking our sides.
You’re so easy to wipe and getting cut when you’re trying to regroup with almost 60 ppl.

Oh, I’m the elementalist commander you were trying to target, the SHINY one.
You’ll see me a lot on the borders, try to fight me again with a blob and maybe you will manage to kill me while losing your whole border.

But, i heard you like pvding when nobody’s on and not having your border when we’re in, so…

Regards

Kronos Ledaloth, Leader of Bloodstone Keepers [BloS] - Far Shiverpeaks (EU)

YouTube Channel

in Match-ups

Posted by: Smurfzor.8925

Smurfzor.8925

you know, you love it!

I’m sorry, but putting 70+ man on the map at 05:00 is not EU prime time. I feel really bad for the other guilds on Fort Ranik, as they are becoming another Vinuzah Square, a server that nobody takes seriously anymore because of the disrespectful nightcapturing.

Also, don’t act like you guys actually know how to play world vs world. At first we defended you at bay with around 20 people, after around 10 minutes you just decided to switch to a map with less players. I guess you guys can actually only kill npc’s.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Emixam.6834

Emixam.6834

you know, you love it!

Wow! You can take t3 keeps with people inside and farm spawning people on the waypoint. Big respect to you !

How about you fight some of our guilds in prime time and then we’ll talk about who is farming whom ?

Farshiverpeaks [SOUL]
One of the Leaders

in Match-ups

Posted by: poepie.6570

poepie.6570

I have one question to FR and FSP.
Do you hate Underworld roamers that much or are you just afraid of us?

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: lindstroem.3601

lindstroem.3601

you know, you love it!

Wow! You can take t3 keeps with people inside and farm spawning people on the waypoint. Big respect to you !

How about you fight some of our guilds in prime time and then we’ll talk about who is farming whom ?

Feels like back in the good olĀ“ t1 times against Vizunah Square. Frenchies suck big time during prime time and against even numbers but thinking they are so skilled cause they nightcapped themselves to the lead.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Celly.5912

Celly.5912

I have one question to FR and FSP.
Do you hate Underworld roamers that much or are you just afraid of us?

I think I have a reasonable explanation for that. Nothing to cap, nothing to do, stupid grinding achievement for capping 50 ruins, why not do it with the whole zerg? Of course it’s no fun for you, but yea we already know UW drew the short straw

[PunK]
Far Shiverpeaks
twitch.tv/awsmcelly

in Match-ups

iorlas.6721

…and you need this many to take a wood tower…

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ironvos.9014

Ironvos.9014

Too bad the 50ppl SE zerg ran away from 20 defenders in T3 bay on their border at 5 am.
We didn’t even have any supply left.

Far Shiverpeaks
Luna Solares – Mesmer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Prosecutor.1457

Prosecutor.1457

Too bad the 50ppl SE zerg ran away from 20 defenders in T3 bay on their border at 5 am.

Chest thump more? Started with 1700 didn’kitten All you guys were doing was spamming AC’s at every gate. So, unless you somehow thought you were better like that, you’re mistaken.

It’s a PPT/coverage game here folks. Too bad FSP got the short end of the stick. Fort Ranik just happened to be free to transfer over.

One of your folks over there actually talked to me about transferring over to FSP in which he said FSP could probably cover 75% of the transfers.

Prosecute, lvl 80 Guardian
Leader of Side Effect, [SE]
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Ironvos.9014

Chest thump more? Started with 1700 didn’kitten All you guys were doing was spamming AC’s at every gate. So, unless you somehow thought you were better like that, you’re mistaken.

It’s a PPT/coverage game here folks. Too bad FSP got the short end of the stick. Fort Ranik just happened to be free to transfer over.

One of your folks over there actually talked to me about transferring over to FSP in which he said FSP could probably cover 75% of the transfers.

I was too bad because we were looking forward to a last stand.
You could have easily built trebs on the outer walls or on the north hill and cleared most of the siege in bay and trebbing down the inner walls.

I couldn’t care less about your pvd and wexp trains, but atleast don’t run away from the only resistance you get on the whole border.

Far Shiverpeaks
Luna Solares – Mesmer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genev.2450

Genev.2450

Not with my money

Paying guilds to come over is pretty sad, coverage game or not

in Match-ups

Posted by: Baamoink.4281

Baamoink.4281

Not with my money

This is common practice for many highly populated servers. It’s also classed as contributing towards an otherwise very large cost when it comes to a whole guild wanting to move to another high population server.

You make it sound like bribery. Which is truthfully not the case. Where’s your sense of community?

Guild: Mantle Assasins [MA] – Guild Leader
Server: Far Shiverpeaks EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

i hope you realize during that time we wasted around 1200+ of your supplies in bay… bit later we took bay over… are you that shortsighted?

as for people saying that we got no resistance, i would love to ask what’s up with those 75+ FSP zergs we wiped few times in EB yesterday? i am guessing that was just your roaming group, right?

i realize how silly it is that NA prime time = dead hours for EU, but it is not like we are not getting any fights

considering how you guys wanted to pay for our xfer to your server, it is funny how now you cry about some server having night coverage

i agree, we do make up for points lost during EU prime time but it is not like we are not doing any favor to FR, maybe they will learn something about defending and fighting more populated servers; i know being on EU servers was good experience for me for far, i learned new things and FR ppl were pretty friendly to us <3

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

(edited by Cynz.9437)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Failchon.3247

Failchon.3247

Fort RUNik are so hilarious. They always run away from FSP. FSP is always looking for a fight, but Runik always retreats. GG.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gaberen.4325

Gaberen.4325

Cant wait to meet FSP next week, gonna be awesome fighting my old server.
Much love from Gandara <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Questular.8359

Questular.8359

A question for the FR night crew, obviously you dont get much resistance from FSP and UW seeing you tick 600 in the morning, and let me be clear about this i would love to have a nightcrew like that on FSP, but isn’t it kinda boring for you? I bet you like the fights as much as any other player in this match-up and i seems there is not much fighting going on at night. I hope you find some good fights vs opponents with a good nightcrew

Necro KALE guild
FSP Server.

in Match-ups

HippoLogic.2519

A question for the FR night crew, obviously you dont get much resistance from FSP and UW seeing you tick 600 in the morning, and let me be clear about this i would love to have a nightcrew like that on FSP, but isn’t it kinda boring for you? I bet you like the fights as much as any other player in this match-up and i seems there is not much fighting going on at night. I hope you find some good fights vs opponents with a good nightcrew

Yes we do love to fight just as much as everyone else and yes for me and I’m sure others it does get boring. I also hope we see a server with a night crew so we can have fights for more then 2 to 3 hours. It is very ironic that the server that hit us up last week about covering 75% of our transfer is the one QQing about being night capped.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genev.2450

Genev.2450

Not with my money

This is common practice for many highly populated servers. It’s also classed as contributing towards an otherwise very large cost when it comes to a whole guild wanting to move to another high population server.

You make it sound like bribery. Which is truthfully not the case. Where’s your sense of community?

It’s common on NA servers, much less common on EU servers (though it is true that some are willing to do it, obviously).

Well, if it’s such a community thing, you should find lots of people to help you and it’s not a problem if a few others, such as myself, are “anti-social”, no?

(edited by Genev.2450)

in Match-ups

Ironvos.9014

Yes we do love to fight just as much as everyone else and yes for me and I’m sure others it does get boring. I also hope we see a server with a night crew so we can have fights for more then 2 to 3 hours. It is very ironic that the server that hit us up last week about covering 75% of our transfer is the one QQing about being night capped.

We never qq’ed about the nightcapping, we don’t care if you win that way.
My problem was that even at night the FR nightzerg preferred to avoid a decent siege to go pvd elsewhere.
If you know the next 5 hours all you will have to do is pvd, why avoid a nice fight?

And those few people who you refer to who would pay your transfers aren’t the majority of our server.
I for one would never pay a dime for someone to transfer to our server, they either need to want to transfer or they dont.

Far Shiverpeaks
Luna Solares – Mesmer

in Match-ups

Questular.8359

If wonder where you see mee qq-ing, i just asked a question to bad you have to end your awnser like that… I couldnt care less about the ppt and therefor couldnt care less wether we ppt hight during the night or you…

Necro KALE guild
FSP Server.

in Match-ups

iorlas.6721

Can someone say summin…anything about UW? Feeling left outa the forum war aswell as WvW

in Match-ups

HippoLogic.2519

Can someone say summin…anything about UW? Feeling left outa the forum war aswell as WvW

Umm you guys need people…

in Match-ups

Questular.8359

I feel sorry for UW, the people in UW playing GW2 for WvW are going to have a hard time… gl to those who try to fight

Necro KALE guild
FSP Server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: AlanCMD.9205

AlanCMD.9205

This is war, all about strategy, being tricky or not. Who cares about your heroic ego saying putting up a fight (well at least i don’t). At the end, we win and earn wxp/gold/karma and spend it to enjoy.

If you complain about night capping, you should stay up late and play (or perhaps you did but got rolled)

in Match-ups

Questular.8359

nvm

15 chars…….

Necro KALE guild
FSP Server.

(edited by Questular.8359)

in Match-ups

HippoLogic.2519

I am not complaining… is reading that hard? I was just wondering what the nightcap crew of FR thinks about the match-up…. learn to read then come back. Or better just stay away because you dont seem to get it.

Ill tell you what I think about the match up you guys roll over FR during your prime time. I think this would be a very easy match for FSP if we had not arrived it will keep the points interesting. I think you guys act like you haven’t seen us out when your server still has people on we got rolled yesterday in EB by your blob then returned the favor at kolvan. I personally wish I was able to play earlier and more of our members were able to get on earlier because I’m sure we would earn each others respect in open field combat.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Souss.8905

Souss.8905

Anyway it’s funny to see some FSP players showing off because they’re not running in front of fights and they always fight like lions…. Oh … wait….. This isn’t the case at all, you’re like every server, running at equal number or when outnumbered by a few but only fighting when you got the advantage. It’s always the same with every server, so don’t think you’re pro.
Also respect to the roaming guilds running on underworld, at least you do fight.

Regards, [EVO]Don Corleyon, and sorry for the bad english

Leyon Brown/Don Corleyon-Cake Walk

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rvice.4835

Rvice.4835

There is nothing to complain about both servers are happy farming uw keeps. Uw border is like a pve farming zone with happy farming guilds.

If i read this match-up thread its only about you pvd, you blob, nightcapping and Underworld is not able to do any of these.

in Match-ups

natzmc.2895

This is war, all about strategy, being tricky or not. Who cares about your heroic ego saying putting up a fight (well at least i don’t). At the end, we win and earn wxp/gold/karma and spend it to enjoy.

If you complain about night capping, you should stay up late and play (or perhaps you did but got rolled)

Lol you musty be one of the new people on FR. I guess we will never see you in GVG then. Cause clearly you all are frightened of even fights cause you know will be outclassed.

I am certain there are guilds on FR such as AzM, who actually have honour and talent, that are none to pleased with the blob monkeys. You are literally the definition of NA stereotype. Bravo, take a bow.

(edited by natzmc.2895)

in Match-ups

natzmc.2895

Underworld is not able to do any of these.

Honestly wish you could participate more, UW have always been a worthy server, I am sure it frustrating for you all, hopefully you get some transfers at some point.

in Match-ups

iorlas.6721

Had some really nice fights at times it’s not all doom and gloom on UW, we will keep trying.

in Match-ups

Questular.8359

Nice fights on UW border, UW showed us they still have a fighting spirit and pretty nice numbers at least in UW border. GG all.

Necro KALE guild
FSP Server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tinoosh.5386

Tinoosh.5386

I wish FR the best of luck when they advance to the higher tiers, it will be harder for FR because FR can’t solely rely on nightcapping anymore then. Hope FR increases the activity during the daytime, FR will need it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: natsos.3692

natsos.3692

Drama , drama , drama. And UW for the first time it’s not even taking part in it(’cause there is no one left to complain!).

SPGR is still kicking, we might not be a WvW guild but since there’s no hope to play for the points we will look for the good fights out there for the rest of our days.

Good job to PunK that Punked us tonight @ fs bl, your melee train wrecked us and then came the disconnects. Our 30 man “zerg” can’t compare to your 60.

Keep up the good fights, I hope to see less blobs in the coming days(doubt it) and remember:

We will stand and fight!

Natsos, Necromancer
Officer of Spartians GR[SPGR]
Gandara EU

(edited by natsos.3692)

in Match-ups

Posted by: louis antoine.1287

louis antoine.1287

Sooooooooo much lag on UW bl, unplayed for us, 5-10 ppl crash during the fight on low-lands vs AoA . I hope tomorrow is other and what guild on UW bl at FSP ?

The Heldour – [aZm] aZimut/Za Imuts

in Match-ups

Posted by: Alvain.7364

Alvain.7364

In regards to FSP running from fights if we’re undermanned, let’s see if you guys remember this fight

http://i.imgur.com/sWpqzUN.jpg

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kronos.3695

Kronos.3695

GJ everyone on defense tonight on FSP border, we had half of their numbers, but…
Oh right, frenchies never run, never die, but always get wiped in numbers at our garrison

In regards to FSP running from fights if we’re undermanned, let’s see if you guys remember this fight

http://i.imgur.com/sWpqzUN.jpg

Oh, i see a shiny elementalist there!

Kronos Ledaloth, Leader of Bloodstone Keepers [BloS] - Far Shiverpeaks (EU)

YouTube Channel

(edited by Kronos.3695)