18/10 PS/SFR/VZ [EU Premier League Round 1]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

I’m just wondering Junkpile, do you have any respect for YOUR server?

No really. It’s just server where i am playing. I could play somewhere else, but it’s same kitten everywhere. It’s probably even worse in servers which have strong community. They always try to tell what to do. Viz is probably hell because of troma.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Awesome fights on Vizunah BL yesterday evening. Epic moment was when Piken controlled redbriar + bay, and SFR greenlake. Vizunah pug raid was chillin’ around garrison.
“Hey, orange cross on greenlake, must be PS raid !”
Few seconds after :
“Just spotted SFR blob in front of redbriar”
“Ok let’s go for a free bay while they cap each other’s entrance tower

(tbh, PS flipped over the bay few minutes after )

lol, I saw the swords and was running my little legs off to get inside before you flipped it to at least hide — managed to do so — but man I was DOH! they got it. Good for you!

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Match-ups

Posted by: Muan.1029

Muan.1029

Very disappointing to see that this epic post concerning Vizunah using “lagbots” to win has been deleted.

Muan — Janitor of [CaSu]
Vizunah Square

(edited by Muan.1029)

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

I read it. Sounded a bit silly to me.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

No really. It’s just server where i am playing. I could play somewhere else, but it’s same kitten everywhere. It’s probably even worse in servers which have strong community. They always try to tell what to do. Viz is probably hell because of troma.

Ok. That’s enlightening a lot of things. I feel sorry for the other part of SFR’s community.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Holm.7058

Holm.7058

SFR arrogance? Guys guys guys, I already said this. All our forum warriors from CoN and dF already changed server at first sight of challenge so we basically have none left to troll forums. You wont show us a lesson for being arrogant when they all left:D

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

Ok. That’s enlightening a lot of things. I feel sorry for the other part of SFR’s community.

Interesting. For me Junkpile is the prototypical SFR-player since ages. He shaped my picture of how SFR is. Are there people on SFR that think and post different? If yes, why don’t they publicly disagree to him?

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnknownRH.4592

UnknownRH.4592

you still got a lot of crap people there. And they know how to get on other peoples nerves.

Centurion in Balkan legion (SFRJ)
Warrior and Elementalist
Far ShiverPeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Troma.3250

Troma.3250

Yeah Vizunah is hell, it’s total slavery, nobody can talk, i’m a cruel dictator with thousands slaves. Some people use "lag bots’ (dunno who wrote this posts before delete but he must take acids), newcomers are traited like piece of sh** and we have propaganda papers everywhere on Divinity’s reach. We have also a dark secret pact with Piken, made with fifilepetitguerrier our special ambassador

Haha seriously, i’m laughing writing this post, when i remember all bull**** invented against us (canadians, lagbots, spys, etc)

This is going crazy

co-founder of Grand Cross Alliance
General of Grand Cross Knights [GCK]
www.grandcross.fr/codex-gck

in Match-ups

Posted by: Easlay.3297

Easlay.3297

Interesting. For me Junkpile is the prototypical SFR-player since ages. He shaped my picture of how SFR is. Are there people on SFR that think and post different? If yes, why don’t they publicly disagree to him?

cuz we are busy to fight in borders for try to rewamp the sfr pvp spirit, instead of spend hours on forum looking for some excuses that won’t help the server ;P

[OSC] Easlay Koorst – Thief
Sfr

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yaro.3251

Yaro.3251

P.S. Whoever is saying this is not a 2v1 is clearly blind or doesn’t want to see the trught.

/showhand
I don’t. Sounds like pretty ugly thing.

We are still very arrogant because we know that we are much better than any other server. Of course i suck, but even my low gaming skills can’t lower our average skill level below other servers.

I wouldn’t take Junkpile seriously after this. The guy is clearly having a good laugh

We have also a dark secret pact with Piken, made with fifilepetitguerrier our special ambassador

Haha seriously, i’m laughing writing this post

Don’t laugh at Fifi! We grew to like this little bugger! Ambassadoring the hell out of it every day.

P.S. Not sure if it is even a word xD

Team Aggression [TA] – Golden Horde [GH]

(edited by Yaro.3251)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Origin.7029

Origin.7029

cuz we are busy to fight in borders for try to rewamp the sfr pvp spirit, instead of spend hours on forum looking for some excuses that won’t help the server ;P

I like the spirit, many SFR players should be like u

in Match-ups

Posted by: thiste.2845

thiste.2845

Haha seriously, i’m laughing writing this post, when i remember all bull**** invented against us (canadians, lagbots, spys, etc)

This is going crazy

Exactly! Because there’s just -no- possible way we’d be winning fair and square, right?

Because, well, we’re filthy french surrender monkeys after all… right, guys?

= Vizunah Square [FR] =
Aydan Richards – lvl 80 Guardian
Solange Wylvert – lvl 80 Ranger

in Match-ups

Posted by: DarkieDuck.9521

DarkieDuck.9521

Now now Troma.
Everyone knows you have Canadians from Africa playing in Antartica(time zone much) using these “lagbots” to spy on your opponnents, no need to hide it.

Zekow[NiD] – lvl 80 Elementalist
Solo guard of the watergate
Seafarer’s Rest [EU]

in Match-ups

Troma.3250

hahaha i admit i laughed. I prefer the official forums like this =)

in Match-ups

Yaro.3251

This is going crazy

Exactly! Because there’s just -no- possible way we’d be winning fair and square, right?

Because, well, we’re filthy french surrender monkeys after all… right, guys?

I’ve got infracted for using a word “scrub” earlier in this thread, but really, it applies so well to the whole situation. I’m not sure how strong and emotional this word is in English, for me it’s just a term. Aside from exploits accusations every other rock thrown at VS and by ricochet at PS is an essence of “scrubness”.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Come on Kingface!!!
Don’t spoil our fun. Ofc we all are like Junkpile (if you think he is bad) so don’t feel sorry for us.
We also are a bunch of trolls, losers and arrogant nabs ().
(
) With only 1 or 2 exceptions, I’m not one of the exceptions ofc.

I also wish to remind that we have NA guilds, excuse used by Deso to double team us in the past, and we still remain an international server, excuse used by Elona, when NA guilds left.

@Dayra
Above my reply to you and all SFR w8ters:)

@Holm
Not true. Some are still in the server, at least Hebril is in, and they will be back I hope.

Last news:

Disappointment among the WWW grinders, after receiving their first achievement chests, they have concluded that is far more interesting to farm in PvE, they start leaving WWW.

To celebrate this, guards, sentinels and dolly’s (**) are making an huge party in WWW, PS joined the party to, who said they are upscaled?

(**) Dollys are in the party because they know PS is coming, and they fell they much alike.

(edited by Mighty Ice Arrow.9268)

in Match-ups

DarkieDuck.9521

But for real, can someone post that story about the “lagbot” ?
Must be a good read!

Seafarer’s Rest [EU]

in Match-ups

Yaro.3251

Yes, please.
+15

in Match-ups

Holm.7058

Hebril moved after 2 days of league

in Match-ups

Troma.3250

I imagine something like a barking enraged dog: Wawawa VIZUNAH RATS wowowof LAG BOTS wawawa, wawa LOOSE BECAUSE LAG BOTS PLZ ANET wowowowof THEY HAVE ALSO FLEEING BOT WITH AUTOMATIC SWIFTNESS wawawa EASY TO RECOGNIZE THEY USE BERETS AND MAGICAL BAGUETTE woof

haha

Attachments:

(edited by Troma.3250)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Just got new look for my guardian. She looks so hot. I wanna buy blowable doll that look just like her. If you see her in battlefield don’t kill her. By the way if some chick likes GW2 cosplay whisper me.

Attachments:

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

(edited by Junkpile.7439)

in Match-ups

DarkieDuck.9521

It is no secret amongst your enemies that you have automatic swiftness zombies.
^_^

Seafarer’s Rest [EU]

in Match-ups

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

But for real, can someone post that story about the “lagbot” ?
Must be a good read!

It’s true. Came from someone that plays in PS now, I think. I can’t say the name, but he/her its a very good mesmer.

Very strange post.

in Match-ups

Holm.7058

We can’t enter borders because vizunah put all their pvers on seafarers rest (this is my new excuse)

in Match-ups

DarkieDuck.9521

We can’t enter borders because vizunah put all their pvers on seafarers rest (this is my new excuse)

This would explain the sudden increase off little baguette shops in Lions Arch , cant turn my head there without seeing one

Seafarer’s Rest [EU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: aelen.5673

aelen.5673

Not everyone on SFR is like this, but there are a whole lot of them, I guess. This is the main reason that I got involved in these matchup threads. They make us all look like idiots but we’re really not.

Please, accept my apologies for their behaviour and try to judge them as individuals rather than assuming the whole server is like them. I know it’s hard, but please try.

I’ve been told perhaps I say too much in these threads, so if you want more info at any point in time, just feel free to PM me.

Cheers

Aelen – Vabbi (previously SFR)

in Match-ups

Troma.3250

Ok it was a good laugh time to get back to total war, put the special metal headset. no peace no quarters no presents. Heya !

Attachments:

(edited by Troma.3250)

in Match-ups

DarkieDuck.9521

Only place i can fight is here Troma (expect for mondays)
By the time i get back home from my work i will be beaten down by the queue boss
So i will be back tomorrow to fight on the forums while beeing bored @ work :p

Seafarer’s Rest [EU]

in Match-ups

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

I imagine something like a barking enraged dog: Wawawa VIZUNAH RATS wowowof LAG BOTS wawawa, wawa LOOSE BECAUSE LAG BOTS PLZ ANET wowowowof THEY HAVE LASO FLEEING BOT WITH AUTOMATIC SWIFTNESS wawawa EASY TO RECOGNIZE THEY USE BERETS AND MAGICAL BAGUETTE woof

haha

Losing your time, the post didn’t came from SFR player, instead of losing your time doing this, try to find that report about the number of times PS flips VS towers in EB map.

We help them to flip Durios last night, yes it’s true we are 2v1 against VS, we can say it now.

At least I know there was a duck (or something with feathers) flying in the sky when you are born, the duck (or something with feathers) name its famous now. Calimero it’s name.

“They are stacking, this unfair!”
“They are recruiting, more guilds in NA, noooooo!!!”
“Now they are too many, we can’t sleep, please nooooo!!!
“I don’t care about the golden league!!!!

Please remember to bring your protection army to EB, is seams they need it, a full army inside the keep looking at us, reminds me the old days.

in Match-ups

Troma.3250

Me a Calimero, is it a joke?

Stop exaggerating, i only told my point of view and nothing more, basta. Quote me when i said i don’t care of golden league too.

Ok forum off, it’s wartime

in Match-ups

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Ok it was a good laugh time to get back to total war, put the special metal headset. no peace no quarters no presents. Heya !

Scary Pic.

You are Primarch now? OMG.
OK if you are a Primarch, who’s your dady?
Please don’t say the Emperor.

in Match-ups

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Me a Calimero, is it a joke?

Stop exaggerating, i only told my point of view and nothing more, basta. Quote me when i said i don’t care of golden league too.

Ok forum off, it’s wartime

OK I guive up on that one (don’t care about gold league).

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

Ouch, you dared treating Troma Calimero at the 9th page of this thread.

I admit, you have balls and kinda reckless.

(edited by Kingface.9781)

in Match-ups

Posted by: romsea.8539

romsea.8539

wowow now, some vizunians need to refrain to post like this…please?

in Match-ups

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Just got new look for my guardian. She looks so hot. I wanna buy blowable doll that look just like her. If you see her in battlefield don’t kill her. By the way if some chick likes GW2 cosplay whisper me.

If some chick it’s attracted by this pic you won’t be lucky, unless you are another girl that likes this picture. Go to the water gate please.:)

in Match-ups

Posted by: lmcvann.4781

lmcvann.4781

heres some facts

PS has attacked VS MORE than SFR has

SFR has attacked PS MORE than any other single focus by either team

SFR is loosing because they are 73% focusing on PS and only 27% on VS this is why they are loosing

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Ouch, you dared treating Troma Calimero at the 9th page of this thread.

I admit, you have balls and kinda reckless.

I had to retreat a little bit. I dropped the "I don’t care about the golden league!!!!.
My legs are shaking; the guy is a Primarch…

Anet can make one world event with this.
“Kill the Primarch Troma”
Reward: A Mighty Golden Baguette Finisher

@romsea
I hope you are not talking with Kingface, he is always welcomed to our threads.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Meglobob.8620

Meglobob.8620

Really happy this morning, Viz/Pik both attacking Sfr EB keep in lovely blobs, even waiting for each another to attack at the same time. Was great though, no need to run around, walking bags/loot coming right to me…

Made over 20g a hour from Viz/Pik jointly attacking, its great…love being targeted by 2 servers…I am 100% sure the loot we get from the other servers will far outway the rubbish loot Anet hands out for winning the league…

Keep it up Viz/Pik, keep on coming…you do the hard work, I will collect the loot…

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

I imagine something like a barking enraged dog: Wawawa VIZUNAH RATS wowowof LAG BOTS wawawa, wawa LOOSE BECAUSE LAG BOTS PLZ ANET wowowowof THEY HAVE ALSO FLEEING BOT WITH AUTOMATIC SWIFTNESS wawawa EASY TO RECOGNIZE THEY USE BERETS AND MAGICAL BAGUETTE woof

haha

Y’know it kind of hurts getting hit with a three day old baguette. Ow.

in Match-ups

Posted by: romsea.8539

romsea.8539

I’m the true unrevealed vs’s dictator.
50k deleted post and counting !

in Match-ups

Troma.3250

(primarch is just an RP thing for http://www.grandcross.fr/knights)

in Match-ups

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

heres some facts

SFR is loosing because they are 73% focusing on PS and only 27% on VS this is why they are loosing

Fact:

PS is losing (you are second not first) because we have taged them. We are 2V1 against PS.

Dude when I talk about 2v1 is EB map. Bring those stats. I think you fliped Durios for the 1st time last night, with our help.

I’m not braging about our achivments against PS in EB map, because you are realy bad, we don’t deserve any credits for that. You are so bad in the map and, that we can defend from VS, an flip Anza and Mendon’s with easy.

In terms of VS point ofview its beter not to attack your map, they only go for SM, or open fights with you.

PS: I can’t play atm thats why I’m replaying to this kind of “things”.

in Match-ups

Posted by: OniDrake.4361

OniDrake.4361

heres some facts

Fact:

PS is losing (you are second not first) because we have taged them. We are 2V1 against PS.

Dude when I talk about 2v1 is EB map. Bring those stats. I think you fliped Durios for the 1st time last night, with our help.

I’m not braging about our achivments against PS in EB map, because you are realy bad, we don’t deserve any credits for that. You are so bad in the map and, that we can defend from VS, an flip Anza and Mendon’s with easy.

In terms of VS point ofview its beter not to attack your map, they only go for SM, or open fights with you.

You forgot to say that Piken cant cap free towers with vizuna blocking our spawn, piken also catapult invulnerable wall and use catapult for gate instead rams XDXD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ninestrings.2815

Ninestrings.2815

Hello everyone,

I want to thank up to now to Vizunah and Piken. As it may seem, this match up, may look bad for us, but it doesn’t mean that we are giving up now, or in the future. We will show our strength and we will show our spirit.

I want to make sure that both servers know that we have a lot of respect to you, and as much as it seems, we can’t control everyone .

I urge people from the community to avoid posting hatred posts , e.g. posts that are negative and contain flames and accusations.

There are many factors for the reason we are not at our best, but overall, it’s the best matchup EVER. It’s a match up that we can’t slack and can’t tick high, it’s a match up that requires us to micro manage , to move troops and hold keeps, to strive for a better fight and win for glory .

[KoA] Raid Leader – SFR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

Needless to say I agree with Ninestrings, if anyone cared Granted I haven’t been playing since early monday due to queues, but up to that point the matchup was great fun despite the lag. I’d rather lose to enraged 1-spamm…ehm, vizunians then win without opposition

I just don’t get candy-coats things and can’t help but laugh at finger-pointers or clueless guys jumping in to enlighten us with their knowledge supreme the second we aren’t kicking their kitten .

@ Dayra : I also choose random forum posters to form my image of opposing servers. It’s a very smart procedure, especially when I pick the worst posters to motivate me. For example everytime I stomp a player from Elona is extra-satisfying because of you or GH GvG heroes. Milo is for piken while every french necromancer is a kingface.

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

(edited by Wolfheart.1938)

in Match-ups

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

(primarch is just an RP thing for http://www.grandcross.fr/knights)

I followed the link and made my day.

1.- Actually there is a black bird in the GCK symbol and a bag (loot bag?),ahahahaha;
2.- Why VS create them? Please read.”Il y en a assez de ces ennemis qui nous qualifient de peureux, de “running chicken”, and you chose a sword, a bird and a loot bag. ROFL;
3. – We have created these months ago, it’s our normal playing style (maybe not now with all those PvE or PvP). You got inspired by us?

Kresh and Shadow lets create something like this. The symbol? A pizza with a beer ofc.

Seriuos part:
Yep you are organized and try to solve your problems. Well done.

in Match-ups

Posted by: street.2176

street.2176

Go Viz and PS !
Cheering for you

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dirven.3021

Dirven.3021

heres some facts

Fact:

You forgot to say that Piken cant cap free towers with vizuna blocking our spawn, piken also catapult invulnerable wall and use catapult for gate instead rams XDXD

PS fails so much, yet you’re still last by quite a bit LOOOOOOOOOOOL! XDDDDDDDDDDD

Also, go viz! =)

in Match-ups

Troma.3250

Thank’s our only vid, first fight versus TUP guild, the second day i created the Knights:

See ya