20/9 Abaddon's / BB / Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Weli.4568

Weli.4568

Well… Coin was probably the best at fighting from Deso. Good luck on your new adventures.

Scatter the Weak [WK], Extraordinary Gentlemen [EXG]
Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Columbo.5924

Columbo.5924

Guess it is time to look for a new open world PVP game, cause I will not change a server to enjoy my time in the game.

Any suggestions?

GTA Online? Too bad its only available for consoles. Battlefield 4 for PC (but i don’t know if this counts as “open world”). In fact you might as well stick with GW2 for now. There are not too many open-world PvP games i’m afraid. There is a massive lack of good games in other genres as well.

You might also consider transferring to SFR or Piken. That will fill up their queues so they can’t play so that the guilds start transferring back again… but then again there might be better ideas….

Abaddon’s Mouth (DE)

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheUltimateBackStabber.4863

TheUltimateBackStabber.4863

._. Gonna miss some friends from Desolation and not to forget Ins Pain Train.

I’d like to thanks everyone I followed and fought with, and my previous guild I was in [CS] for the fun times I had at raids (Heard Candy Fluxx left, real shame ).

I Hope that I come back to Desolation in the future o/

Asuran race is the best… +
Fluttershy #1 :)

(edited by TheUltimateBackStabber.4863)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Haltair.3062

Haltair.3062

Our prime time in Baruch is different from other servers, that is one of the reasons for Second moving there. This means less queues than in other servers
Any MvM guild will be welcomed as Second was.

Best,

Haltair, one of the Twelve Shadows

Haltair, One of the Twelve Shadows
Baruch Bay´s Thieves Brotherhood, Order of Shadows
Orden de Sombras [OdS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

Deso will be rebuilding until Anet makes WvW appealing to the PvErs or PvE suddenly gets boring, then Deso will have an army of PuGs again. Aslong as FG, GoD, INVI, Coin, TLA, AFTL, EXG and sorry if i missed any, stick around we can still put up a fight during prime time

Yeah and those Abbadon blobs on deso bl tonight saw for themselves that as long as we AFTL and the guilds above are on a map we wont roll over even if AFTL did have to be told to calm down on the PPT a bit we started with re-capturing Garry and got a bit carried away all whilst outmanned on the map most of the evening lol.

Thanks to [PAYA] for distracting the enemy blobs we had a few good moments where we could support you in a pincer move on the blobs and to [GoD] who showed up later, and to all the randoms who attended tonight.

It’s like what was said in map chat when somebody commented were out manned they have a blob and Screenager replied we will keep fighting as long as you do.

We have footage of the fight in Deso still very much alive and i can’t wait till it’s posted up here for all to enjoy cheers Abbadon and BB for an epic night.

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

in Match-ups

Posted by: manudiao.9803

manudiao.9803

I just don’t understand all that emoticon kitten (especially laughing) while standing on walls with huge numbers before getting facerolled. bad manners BaBu

in Match-ups

Posted by: menaron.3047

menaron.3047

I just don’t understand all that emoticon kitten (especially laughing) while standing on walls with huge numbers before getting facerolled. bad manners BaBu

It’s funny a blobbadon said that. Thanks for the loot on EB ^^
(and don’t start with that stuff of blob size, we were 30 and you 50+ and we killed your blob many times)

Almost forgot: Deso deserves to be on Golden League more than Abbadon

(edited by menaron.3047)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Screenager.7804

Screenager.7804

just going through the footage at the moment

might keep this screeny for a bit

good night thanks everyone for coming out

Attachments:

Screenager
Executed [ExE] – Piken Square
characterselect.net

in Match-ups

Axle.5182

just going through the footage at the moment

might keep this screeny for a bit

good night thanks everyone for coming out

Oh look there’s me in your party im in the back of the lord room getting kicked about by a buffed lord lol

Axle

(edited by Axle.5182)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atoss.1056

Atoss.1056

Looks like BB has rly many ppl nowadays, at least around midnight. Tried taking some towers at deso bl but first came WaR, then 2 other groups, not big but always something… Not to mention sIN and BuLL on eb earlier…
Too bad our TS keep going down and pretty much can’t organize any fights :/ Would be nice if other servers get their own groups to kill kitten ed tequatl on their own ts.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

I’d like to thanks everyone I followed in off times, [CS] for the fun times I had at raids (Heard Candy Fluxx left, real shame )

You too, Zyram. CS always had fun with you guys and I’m sorry you felt you had to go.

As for Candy – he’s not ‘left’ as such. His Real Life commitments make it very difficult for him to find the time to play, and rather than make himself miserable by only coming on occasionally, he decided to take a break until his work commitments change again (hopefully in the new year). In the meanwhile, CS keeps his traditions going!

Blood
(I have to know! In WvW, do Legendary NPCs drop Legendary loot?)

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheUltimateBackStabber.4863

TheUltimateBackStabber.4863

I’d like to thanks everyone I followed in off times, [CS] for the fun times I had at raids (Heard Candy Fluxx left, real shame )

You too, Zyram. CS always had fun with you guys and I’m sorry you felt you had to go.

As for Candy – he’s not ‘left’ as such. His Real Life commitments make it very difficult for him to find the time to play, and rather than make himself miserable by only coming on occasionally, he decided to take a break until his work commitments change again (hopefully in the new year). In the meanwhile, CS keeps his traditions going!

That’s good to hear
Wish you luck with developing [CS] while he is having a break

Asuran race is the best… +
Fluttershy #1 :)

in Match-ups

Posted by: majos.8503

majos.8503

Would be nice if other servers get their own groups to kill kitten ed tequatl on their own ts.

We have 2 ts, one for WvW the other one for tequalt, it really helps with lags.

Majos The Blizard – Baruch Bay [SP]

in Match-ups

manudiao.9803

oh yeah. forgot BaBa is a small scale server

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gorrok.3187

Gorrok.3187

Almost forgot: Deso deserves to be on Golden League more than Abbadon

trust me, we ALL know that

btw: nice fights @ BB BL yesterday evening
taking your garrison was hard as hell
it took us 3 tries, the amount of siege in there was frightening

shout out to GoD
nice fights, until you left the border to rescue your own

hope to see you again on battlefield
same for BULL

/salute

dF

Go Go Power Necros!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkened.4076

Darkened.4076

I suppose this is the most fitting place to post. Inner Sanctum [Coin] has officially left Desolation and EU.

We found it really difficult to find decent fights. Most servers (outside of a few select guilds) in EU seem content with blobbing. Blob busting after a certain point does not improve you as a guild and the constant match-up of this was getting stale. It was also impossible to find any decent fights past a certain time of the EU prime time. Finally, I have information that SFR and VS are imploding from within. Of course, this could just be rumor. However, if this correct, we felt as if this would have a further negative impact on EU as a whole. We are always on the look out for more fights more often and EU just wasn’t providing these at the moment. This has even more impact with the current suspension of GvG’s. Of course, I could be wrong about all of this, but time will tell.

This is my personal opinion. Desolation as a world vs world community is not going to last much longer (of course, if it survives, I will take my hat off to you) but they say ‘third times a charm.’ Alot of people there do not want to move forward due to past Drama’s, causing a wound that would never heal in many peoples eyes (despite the time passing). Many will sit and moan, but not provide solutions or ideas to move the server forward. Past a certain point, community meetings became tiresome. Furthermore, the server is becoming increasingly packed with even more PVE players, further reducing the focus of world vs world and the numbers found within the maps. With the departure of DVG, PPT gain has been all but lost.

Grotesque, my friend. You really are the unsung hero of Desolation. What you did for desolation as a whole was just incredible (this has been even more evident since you stepped down as community leader). I think you and certain members of EXG did an amazing job with rebuilding the server after its second wound. You guys should be really proud of yourselves. I just hope, that you and your guild will not get stuck there, hopefully our paths will cross again in the future – who knows.

A massive shout out to EXG, TLA, CS, DVG, FG and Unit. I really am grateful that myself and [Coin] got to work alongside you. A massive thank you for when you would help defend our GvG’s or move BL due to the queues that would occur. Finally a shout out to GoD. Though in the beginning we didn’t see eye to eye, towards the end we started to develop a mutual respect for each other. Thank you for not interrupting our GvG’s btw.

Finally, thank you to Desolation as a whole. Its not been an easy ride, but there was alot of fun had. I want to give a final special thank you to the PUGS. We have massive respect for you, especially for when we would ask people not to follow us during our events and instead follow the commander tag. Whilst I am aware this can sometimes be annoying, it is essential to what we do and the success we have had and we are grateful that most understood this.

Finally, before we even departed the server, our TS channel on the community teamspeak and our recruitment forum post was deleted by an admin user that shall not be named, we are well aware of who you are. Your actions and bitterness are disgusting and nothing gives YOU the right to delete something from or within the community. You are not and should never be a community manager. Maybe if you focused less on other peoples guilds / trying to sniff out community drama and focused more on leading your own guild, you and that said guild would be more successful.

// Goodnight Desolation, It was fun while it lasted.

P.S Haters gonna hate.

Attachments:

Béatrix Windrunner | Squad Leader
Desolation BlackGate Gandara | Veteran Commander
Inner Sanctum [Coin]

(edited by Darkened.4076)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ins.7139

Ins.7139

I suppose this is the most fitting place to post. Inner Sanctum [Coin] has officially left Desolation and EU.

We found it really difficult to find decent fights. Most servers (outside of a few select guilds) in EU seem content with blobbing. Blob busting after a certain point does not improve you as a guild and the constant match-up of this was getting stale. It was also impossible to find any decent fights past a certain time of the EU prime time. Finally, I have information that SFR and VS are imploding from within. Of course, this could just be rumor. However, if this correct, we felt as if this would have a further negative impact on EU as a whole. We are always on the look out for more fights more often and EU just wasn’t providing these at the moment. This has even more impact with the current suspension of GvG’s. Of course, I could be wrong about all of this, but time will tell.

This is my personal opinion. Desolation as a world vs world community is not going to last much longer (of course, if it survives, I will take my hat off to you) but they say ‘third times a charm.’ Alot of people there do not want to move forward due to past Drama’s, causing a wound that would never heal in many peoples eyes (despite the time passing). Many will sit and moan, but not provide solutions or ideas to move the server forward. Past a certain point, community meetings became tiresome. Furthermore, the server is becoming increasingly packed with even more PVE players, further reducing the focus of world vs world and the numbers found within the maps. With the departure of DVG, PPT gain has been all but lost.

Grotesque, my friend. You really are the unsung hero of Desolation. What you did for desolation as a whole was just incredible (this has been even more evident since you stepped down as community leader). I think you and certain members of EXG did an amazing job with rebuilding the server after its second wound. You guys should be really proud of yourselves. I just hope, that you and your guild will not get stuck there, hopefully our paths will cross again in the future – who knows.

A massive shout out to EXG, TLA, CS, DVG, FG and Unit. I really am grateful that myself and [Coin] got to work alongside you. A massive thank you for when you would help defend our GvG’s or move BL due to the queues that would occur. Finally a shout out to GoD. Though in the beginning we didn’t see eye to eye, towards the end we started to develop a mutual respect for each other. Thank you for not interrupting our GvG’s btw.

Finally, thank you to Desolation as a whole. Its not been an easy ride, but there was alot of fun had. I want to give a final special thank you to the PUGS. We have massive respect for you, especially for when we would ask people not to follow us during our events and instead follow the commander tag. Whilst I am aware this can sometimes be annoying, it is essential to what we do and the success we have had and we are grateful that most understood this.

Finally, before we even departed the server, our TS channel on the community teamspeak and our recruitment forum post was deleted by an admin user that shall not be named, we are well aware of who you are. Your actions and bitterness are disgusting and nothing gives YOU the right to delete something from or within the community. You are not and should never be a community manager. Maybe if you focused less on other peoples guilds / trying to sniff out community drama and focused more on leading your own guild, you and that said guild would be more successful.

// Goodnight Desolation, It was fun while it lasted.

P.S Haters gonna hate.

But…but… Vrae, Muri, Zyram, Mamou and all the reset there ….. So not happy

All the best guys and I want updates on how BG is :p

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh
www.twitch.tv/ins_for_da_wagh
PuG Commander, blobbing it up since 2012!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Benjamin.7893

Benjamin.7893

Shame to see this happening to Deso. One of the if not the best pve server, unofficial Spvp server and top 2 (now 3) international server for WvW.

You’d think Deso would be the perfect destination for any player that enjoys multiple types of content.

Still fairly certain Desolation will get trough this.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rapsod.4629

Rapsod.4629

Ooh wow I leave for a while to move out for a new job and bam deso dies, my ex-guildmates from Coin leave server(much love guys <3) and we are droppin in ranks(me likes) …. hard times for deso indeed…..but have faith! It is not over… yet we will get thro this ^^

-Desolation -[PT]Mesmer/Necromancer

in Match-ups

Axle.5182

It don’t help either when all your community tools TS and Forum is faced by relentless DDOS attacks these last few days, everything has had to be pulled for the time being. Talk about hitting a community when it’s down eh?.

Best of luck to the guys dealing with the situation we gotta ride out the storm.

Axle

(edited by Axle.5182)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grotesque.6480

Grotesque.6480

Thanks Béatrix – we really appreciate your kind words mate. We have always done it with love and chasing my ideals as how a server should be build definitely worked out amazingly. Thanks for everything mate – you and your crew will be missed.

Team Aggression [TA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ins.7139

Ins.7139

Soon only be afew die hards left. Hah! Oh well aslong as there are people online for prime time and enough people to create pain trains i imagine the majority will sit tight. If more leave then nevermind, more lootbags for the rest of us! :P

@ AM & BB we have a planned pain train event starting at around 1600 GMT + 1 this friday, create a zerg to come fight us please, much love, Ins \o/

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh
www.twitch.tv/ins_for_da_wagh
PuG Commander, blobbing it up since 2012!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Weli.4568

Weli.4568

Indeed. Desolation will rise again. It may not be in the near future but it will happen eventually. As long as we have people who believe we can build good community we have chances doing so. The drop in ranks is needed indeed. Some people lose morale right at the moment they see bigger blob. But it’s nothing to be afraid of, it simply means more lootbags.

So do not lose faith on Desolation for we will rise again.

Scatter the Weak [WK], Extraordinary Gentlemen [EXG]
Desolation

in Match-ups

Grotesque.6480

It don’t help either when all your community tools TS and Forum is faced by relentless DDOS attacks these last few days, everything has had to be pulled for the time being. Talk about hitting a community when it’s down eh?.

Best of luck to the guys dealing with the situation we gotta ride out the storm.

Steps have been taken to higher instances whereas the police is currently involved in the case. Things will be over soon

Team Aggression [TA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: NYRKKIPAULA.8051

NYRKKIPAULA.8051

Gotta love dem scriptkiddies.

in Match-ups

majos.8503

Sad to hear this

On Baruch against Elona we had several DDOS atacks also when they where attacking our t3, it’s frustrating…

I don’t understand why people doesn’t play fair… this is a game and it’s for fun, guys!

Anyways i don’t think this can be a DDOS, i have the Deso ts (used it to kill tequalt) and yesterday night i was trying to enter to see if people up for tequalt and the ts was down, maybe is for too much people connected and it looks like a DDOS attack.

I don’t know, but i hope you solve this issue asap.

in Match-ups

Grotesque.6480

Sad to hear this

On Baruch against Elona we had several DDOS atacks also when they where attacking our t3, it’s frustrating…

I don’t understand why people doesn’t play fair… this is a game and it’s for fun, guys!

Anyways i don’t think this can be a DDOS, i have the Deso ts (used it to kill tequalt) and yesterday night i was trying to enter to see if people up for tequalt and the ts was down, maybe is for too much people connected and it looks like a DDOS attack.

I don’t know, but i hope you solve this issue asap.

Our host decided to pull the plug, as it was too much. 20GB/s worth of data targetted on the host is something no internet connection can handle. So in order to ensure other clients with the webhost can resume, they took ours down for the meantime.

Team Aggression [TA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: LJMaster.6214

LJMaster.6214

See you later COIN, you were probably my favourite guild on Desolation, we had completely different aims, but that didn’t stop me respecting you for how good you were. Lost track of the times you backed us up in fights, especially on reset nights, it gave everyone a bit more confidence to be a bit more aggressive (which is the way to be on this game) because we knew we had you guys backing us up.

It did make me laugh how we always seemed to be on the same borderland for reset, maybe it was my irresistible charm? Who knows. I don’t think we ever lost a reset on the borderland we were both on, whichever way you want to judge it, by wipes or by points.

You guys put a lot of effort into becoming the best squad side in Europe, and at this time now you are probably one of the top few. I’m not really one for such kind words, but I was always a bit of a secret COIN fan boy. I mean I will always laugh at the circle, but the amount of times I’ve been in debates because I heard a ‘of they’re kitten anyway’ is ridiculous. Whatever people think of you, you were far from kitten.

I often heard that ‘B’ was one of the best commanders, so it’s a shame I was never able to follow him, I always liked to go out my way to follow the best commanders (Ins, Kora, Elpro, Vero, Perish, Candy, Rox) because there’s a lot you can learn.

Good luck in NA, I hope you find what you’re looking for. I was hoping to be able to fights you guys just once before you moved, unlikely that we’d have won, but it would have been a nice learning experience.

Ps. I will always miss the circle, nice boobs Kora, oh and the meme is for you because I know you’re a big fan.

http://t.qkme.me/3sb33i.jpg (Not sure about forum rules so didn’t want to post the picture directly)

Leader of Amplified Wrath [AmP]
Former Leader of Vendetta [VnT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: noddan.2035

noddan.2035

See you later COIN, you were probably my favourite guild on Desolation, we had completely different aims, but that didn’t stop me respecting you for how good you were. Lost track of the times you backed us up in fights, especially on reset nights, it gave everyone a bit more confidence to be a bit more aggressive (which is the way to be on this game) because we knew we had you guys backing us up.

It did make me laugh how we always seemed to be on the same borderland for reset, maybe it was my irresistible charm? Who knows. I don’t think we ever lost a reset on the borderland we were both on, whichever way you want to judge it, by wipes or by points.

You guys put a lot of effort into becoming the best squad side in Europe, and at this time now you are probably one of the top few. I’m not really one for such kind words, but I was always a bit of a secret COIN fan boy. I mean I will always laugh at the circle, but the amount of times I’ve been in debates because I heard a ‘of they’re kitten anyway’ is ridiculous. Whatever people think of you, you were far from kitten.

I often heard that ‘B’ was one of the best commanders, so it’s a shame I was never able to follow him, I always liked to go out my way to follow the best commanders (Ins, Kora, Elpro, Vero, Perish, Candy, Rox) because there’s a lot you can learn.

Good luck in NA, I hope you find what you’re looking for. I was hoping to be able to fights you guys just once before you moved, unlikely that we’d have won, but it would have been a nice learning experience.

Ps. I will always miss the circle, nice boobs Kora, oh and the meme is for you because I know you’re a big fan.

http://t.qkme.me/3sb33i.jpg (Not sure about forum rules so didn’t want to post the picture directly)

Attachments:

[OP] – Óne Pulse – Guild Leader & Raid leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jmikeydarby.3105

Jmikeydarby.3105

Love you too LJoey <3 I’ll miss you guys!

And lol at Elpro xD

Vraekora (Average Unkillable Ele)
Council of The Inner Sanctum [Coin] | Blackgate

in Match-ups

Columbo.5924

@ AM & BB we have a planned pain train event starting at around 1600 GMT + 1 this friday, create a zerg to come fight us please, much love, Ins \o/

You’ll have to stick with BB then. AM presence is usually rather low in the hours before reset (and even more so in the last two weeks).

I don’t really like to see the matchup thread filled with posts of guilds leaving or breaking up. Had this last week as well, with a dying far shiverpeaks server and guilds stopping to play on aurora glade.

Abaddon’s Mouth (DE)

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagnusLL.8473

MagnusLL.8473

I don’t really like to see the matchup thread filled with posts of guilds leaving or breaking up. Had this last week as well, with a dying far shiverpeaks server and guilds stopping to play on aurora glade.

Deso will rebound again, don’t worry. It’s still the best all-around international EU server due to its massive PvE population which will always work as a potentially huge recruitment pool. I think guilds which keep server-hopping are doing themselves a disservice in the long run since they won’t ever be able to become part of a greater community, which is crucial in every MMO and even more so in a subsystem like WvW, but time will tell I guess.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Repuran.1859

Repuran.1859

Deso will rebound again, don’t worry. It’s still the best all-around international EU server due to its massive PvE population which will always work as a potentially huge recruitment pool. I think guilds which keep server-hopping are doing themselves a disservice in the long run since they won’t ever be able to become part of a greater community, which is crucial in every MMO and even more so in a subsystem like WvW, but time will tell I guess.

Being the most popular EU PvE server is actually very negative for recruitment, any group/guild can guest to Deso for our PvE (I see Vii and ZBs tags at our events everyday.)
If some good guilds were willing to pay the 1800 gems cost to transfer here (a cost caused by our massive PvE population) and managed to turn deso into a force again (one that could compete with SFR/Viz) all of the PvE players would suddenly come flooding back to WvW which means guilds would never be able to raid.

So Desolation being the #1 PvE server EU works as a double negative for recruitment within WvW rather than a positive.

Full time Engi, Part time Ele

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atoss.1056

Atoss.1056

I see Vii and ZBs tags at our events everyday.

Maybe they farm gold to transfer to us?
Well, who am I kidding… xD

in Match-ups

Columbo.5924

Honestly, I think dropping in ranks has a larger impact on this because this only sends out the signal “our WvW population is declining” to other potential players. Just look which severs are receiving the majority of transfers. I feels like the most packed and stacked servers are receiving more guilds than the other way around (though i’m lacking statistical data on that issue). Just look at the servers your guilds transferred to.

If a server is dropping in ranks that usually means that guilds are leaving. Other ppl might just speculate why that is. Its either because of ridiculous queue sizes, severe internal problems on the server or a lack of good fights either on their or the opposing servers. These are usually not the ingredients you need to attract other players. Its getting even worse with all the league kitten. There is a mass exodus on a lot of servers before the leagues have even started. This is just one of the threads about this on the NA servers: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/Server-Population-Loss . On a more general note there seems to be a massive population drop in WvW across the entire board, so I don’t doubt where the rumors about Vizunah and SFR imploding come from. Just look on the general WvW forum. So many players feeling a sharp decline at the same time is hardly a coincidence.

Abaddon’s Mouth (DE)

(edited by Columbo.5924)

in Match-ups

Axle.5182

What’s happened has happened and will have to run it’s course, it’s not all doom and gloom and end of the server stuff. Were tired with coming last against Gold standard servers, before all this we teetered on the edge of silver and gold we had to make a choice which side of the line we could realistically compete in.

Yes guilds left but if it’s any consolation this should ease our opponents minds that if we do reach silver we hopefully will be on a level playing field having shed a fair bit of weight out of our prime time and out of hour coverage.

Axle

in Match-ups

manudiao.9803

Seems like BB got fun with their underpopulated Smallscaleserver SE GAME XD

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sylosis.7125

Sylosis.7125

INVI had an awesome raid tonight on AM BL. I was hoping for more fights against BULL like yesterday, however we settled for fights vs the mighty SiN and MMO plus militia.

Guess BULL was on another BL tonight, however we did notice 1 BULL char player in ruins jumping up and down….maybe he was cheering us on? XD

Great fights guys and look forward to fighting you again in future days/match-ups.

Cheers guys.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dahir.4158

Dahir.4158

Sorry Abaddon <3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2kdt8-A2vw
This isn’t all that happened at the tower but maybe someone will upload it all later. We had great fun tonight in EB fighting you guys and the imps guild!

Also to remind you whenever you see a D/D elementalist from EXG in front of your zerg… kill it quickly!

Broski

in Match-ups

Posted by: yurdo.6985

yurdo.6985

Lots of fun fights at AM BL this evening.
Thanks SiN for the nice resistance, have to admit we had more numbers, arround 25 invi + 7 non pugs ( TLA and Unit <3),still seemed like most fights became more equal when extra forces alligned. Going trough all the footage tomorrow and post vid tomorrow evening or such

in Match-ups

Sylosis.7125

Lots of fun fights at AM BL this evening.
Thanks SiN for the nice resistance, have to admit we had more numbers, arround 25 invi + 7 non pugs ( TLA and Unit <3),still seemed like most fights became more equal when extra forces alligned. Going trough all the footage tomorrow and post vid tomorrow evening or such

Get that video up already.

in Match-ups

majos.8503

Sorry Abaddon <3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2kdt8-A2vw
This isn’t all that happened at the tower but maybe someone will upload it all later. We had great fun tonight in EB fighting you guys and the imps guild!

Also to remind you whenever you see a D/D elementalist from EXG in front of your zerg… kill it quickly!

Hahahaha amazing! Really nice video

in Match-ups

Sylosis.7125

TO DESOLATION & ANYONE LOOKING TO MAKE A TRANSFER IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS.

We WILL/DESO drop to silver league either sooner or later, either way we will get great fights in prime time regardless of if any more guilds leave deso.

We will not get more guilds joining our server due to our high pop/ transfer fee cost etc and the fact we are a pve server with guilds leaving….regardless of how good we think our community is.

I dont personally care for the ppt i just want great fights against great guilds from any server / league.

Ok so some days i wanna blob up and i look forward to following INS’s pain train when i can, some days i just wanna do guild stuff.

Its deso’s community and flexibility to cater for all play styles that has me hooked. I played in NA for the first 6 months of the game release, i know what’s out there, queues, blobs, abilities and lag…..i don’t miss any of it.

We/INVI raid in primetime/evenings (UK) like most of our deso guilds. I look forward to these events everyday and often check the time until our raids start on more than one occasion (looks at watch …aghhh hurry up). I love the possibility we will be on the same border/map as other great deso guilds…… i salute you all and if any more guilds decide to leave you will be missed.

With INVI’s recent performances fighting VII, OPT, CoN, SC, BULL and SiN we are feeling real good right now and have had some of the best fights ever.

If we dont drop remember this….. INVI or YOU will get to fight every guild going in the EU……how kittening epic is that!!!!!!

You guys/guilds better stay on deso, this opprtunity may not come up again.

To all the guilds that have left………..you made a grave mistake, you had your chance to prove yourselves …. & you chose to fight weaker guilds and declined against the superior ones …..says it all really.

I personally wanna fight better guilds, win or lose to fight VII again, scnd or mya, TUP, INC, VcY…….. will be the greatest test any organized competitive player could wish for.

p.s ONCE all the pve’rs have farmed the ascended/ Tequilla dragoon they will be back in wvw and you will see the commanders liek myself tagging back up during the day.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Screenager.7804

Screenager.7804

we will still be out fighting in Desolation despite all these problems and though we spent most of the night on Monday out manoeuvring the zerg, throwing people to attack and defend the wrong fort we still got a fair bit done as a recap of monday night on Deso BL shows… I think we were outmanned most of the night crazy times.

http://youtu.be/efNZSq8wE1U

Screenager
Executed [ExE] – Piken Square
characterselect.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagnusLL.8473

MagnusLL.8473

So Desolation being the #1 PvE server EU works as a double negative for recruitment within WvW rather than a positive.

That is only true for external recruitment. I was talking about internal one.

It doesn’t matter how many guilds you lose, until the overall playerbase is that big, you will always be able to push WvW participation levels back up again, at least to the “average participation level” of the other servers. Meaning, if on average e.g. 10% of a server’s “general” population dabbles in WvW, that 10% is going to result in greater numbers on Desolation.

You won’t be able to reach the WvW density of servers explicitly stacking WvW guilds but whether that’s a disadvantage in the long run is yet to be seen. Considering the way WvW is headed right now, I’d much rather take my chances on a server which is healthy all around instead of one focusing on a single aspect of the game whose devs are showing… dubious wisdom, to say the least.

Also, should those devs finally manage to have a good idea and make playing in WvW actually rewarding… which server do you think would suddenly find itself with 4 maps capped on a 24/7 basis?

The smart bet for the long term is on Desolation. People just lack patience.

in Match-ups

Grotesque.6480

Awesome fights last night at Eternal Battlegrounds! Thanks Abaddon’s, Imp, BuLL and later on SiN? Was kitten! Highlights were definitely Anza, Speldan and Mendons fights!

Team Aggression [TA]

in Match-ups

Axle.5182

Awesome vid it seemed a lost cause when entering home bl outmanned and with nothing our own but we managed to turn it around with a good mix of offence and defence. For any fellow Desolation in doubt you can clearly see we have still got the fighting spirit and that vid was with no big guilds just a small one and a normally PVE guild and the support of the random players.

Thanks to [PAYA] a former PVE guild taking the plunge into WvW you did good guys

Axle

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rennie.3659

Rennie.3659

here’s some more EXG footage from yesterday
the fun begins at 1:15, 2:45

Thanks for recording grixfon <3

[EXG] Gloomy Alyss – Midget Necro
Desolation

(edited by Rennie.3659)

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

The focus on our Lowlands EB keep last night was insane,credit to you Baruch guys for flipping it, but on our side it was chaos without TS I had to type a thousands words per second or something like that, we ran out of supply so we couldn’t build anymore counter siege without supply runs which was hard to get by, and then we tried to take on you guys outnumbered 3:1; it was impossible odds.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

in Match-ups

Posted by: menaron.3047

menaron.3047

The focus on our Lowlands EB keep last night was insane,credit to you Baruch guys for flipping it, but on our side it was chaos without TS I had to type a thousands words per second or something like that, we ran out of supply so we couldn’t build anymore counter siege without supply runs which was hard to get by, and then we tried to take on you guys outnumbered 3:1; it was impossible odds.

I have to admit I thougt we wouldn’t take the keep :P A fierce defense endeed
Restecp

(edited by menaron.3047)