6/14 BP/SBI/AR

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

;) funny but no.. I commanded last night in ARBL from 7pm-11pm. I got everything done that i wanted to do.

what is your timezone or is that server time?

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: gennyt.3428

gennyt.3428

Let them believe whatever they need to in order to sooth their ego. Uploaded a pic of our awesome numbers on eb =P

Awww, wish I was there for that. The hilarity in chat alone would have been worth it. I wouldn’t have refused them bags either. >.>

Whispers with meat.

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kodiack.2783

Kodiack.2783

;) funny but no.. I commanded last night in ARBL from 7pm-11pm. I got everything done that i wanted to do.

what is your timezone or is that server time?

already answered.

but . 7pm CST -11pm CST

-K

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maladon.5760

Maladon.5760

Please dont come to EB! ;(

Why not? We’re not gonna be there tonight anyway ^^

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

After seeing how many SBI are in eternal, there’s no reason for you guys to be losing this bad. You guys are just terrible, learn to WvW please and don’t complain about “outmanned in Home BL” because all your numbers are in Eternal.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheJewpacabro.2907

TheJewpacabro.2907

People must really be scared of Kodiak, they keep talking kitten about him, yet they want to know his playing time so he isn’t there when they are.

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bannok.3152

Bannok.3152

I guess its time to state the obvious. No one in Eternal seems to care about the score. Further, I think only a select few continue to care about the score as a whole. BP did a great job of trolling tears from them this match up. Unfortunately I wont be able to get into EB tonight, maybe next week you guys can make it a priority to plague us there in the event we are matched up again. I welcome the action and fun, thats the point of playing the game. Win or lose, points, out manned, coverage, dont matter.

Its threads like this that really make me miss Maguuma, TC, hell even CD. Congrats to your win this week, you earned it.

Bannok – Dark Covenant (SBI)

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheJewpacabro.2907

TheJewpacabro.2907

and to all the people trashing SBI for only playing in EB, you obviously don’t know the only objective in WvW is ERMAGERD STERNMERST!!!!

they know whats up.

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ben K.6238

Ben K.6238

After seeing how many SBI are in eternal, there’s no reason for you guys to be losing this bad. You guys are just terrible, learn to WvW please and don’t complain about “outmanned in Home BL” because all your numbers are in Eternal.

You’re not going to achieve anything by bleating about it. Go take something they’re not defending.

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gravy.7589

Gravy.7589

Have you even bothered to read this thread? Are you scared to come into EB. Right now the forces are split in half running separate parts of the map and the people I am with are rolling BP with not a lot of numbers. Or are you mad you came to EB and are getting rolled. I think you got you’re kitten ruffled and don’t like. This post seem awfully angry for no reason, lol.

Grats on the points win. You all deserved it. Hope to get BP again, cause when you all not rolling with 40+ you melt like paper.

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: GSSBlunaspike.4153

GSSBlunaspike.4153

Have you even bothered to read this thread? Are you scared to come into EB. Right now the forces are split in half running separate parts of the map and the people I am with are rolling BP with not a lot of numbers. Or are you mad you came to EB and are getting rolled. I think you got you’re kitten ruffled and don’t like. This post seem awfully angry for no reason, lol.

Grats on the points win. You all deserved it. Hope to get BP again, cause when you all not rolling with 40+ you melt like paper.

Not alot of numbers huh? Fortunately at bp we take screen shots to prove you are full of it.

Need more? I’ve got plenty showing the numbers. Continue to lie to yourself if you want, but you will never improve that way. Some of them are even funny, like this guy using zoom.

Attachments:

(edited by GSSBlunaspike.4153)

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Gravy.7589

Oh now lets play the numbers game so you all feel better bout getting beaten in the open field. I guess you all not so pro after all. Ego’s are being bruised, I can feel it. And those screen shots don’t really show much, um lol. Keep more coming, I would like to see em all. I like screenies!! :P

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

GSSBlunaspike.4153

Oh now lets play the numbers game so you all feel better bout getting beaten in the open field. I guess you all not so pro after all. Ego’s are being bruised, I can feel it. And those screen shots don’t really show much, um lol. Keep more coming, I would like to see em all. I like screenies!! :P

Lol mad you got called on your lie. I understand, but next time just avoid it by telling the truth. Never know when someone like me is going to have proof you are full of it.

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Gravy.7589

I am soooo angry, ROAR!! LMAO. Someone from BP posted bought how they are going to come into EB tonight and show us just how great they are. You came into EB and we showing you the floor. Pure win. This is great stuff. Loving it BP.

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

Not alot of numbers huh? Fortunately at bp we take screen shots to prove you are full of it.
Need more? I’ve got plenty showing the numbers. Continue to lie to yourself if you want, but you will never improve that way. Some of them are even funny, like this guy using zoom.

I’m not saying this to defend anyone, but I clearly am not seeing what your seeing.
1st screenie is a battle at a camp … wheres the zoom hack
2nd screenie is a char standing on a hill … wheres the zoom
3rd screenie is a AC placed at the bottom of a wall, hitting the top of the wall … no zoom needed for this.

Maybe I’m not seeing something, this is not a troll or a defence its an honest question, what are you looking at here that makes you think zoom hack ?

Edit: ok the third screen is not hitting the top o the wall, but you don’t show where its hitting, its an AC firing, thats it thats all.

(edited by Nuzt.7894)

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yuna.3512

Yuna.3512

A picture is worth a 1000 words, but I can only think of 2…

Attachments:

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Gravy.7589

AWE you all got mad and decided to bring 50 to take SM. Its soo cute. But you still got wiped at Aldons and RQ right before. Its ok we got hit by AR at the same time you all hit SM. Our stuff > greater than SM. Make sure to post the screenie of SM. Remember I love those.

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

GSSBlunaspike.4153

I’m not saying this to defend anyone, but I clearly am not seeing what your seeing.
1st screenie is a battle at a camp … wheres the zoom hack
2nd screenie is a char standing on a hill … wheres the zoom
3rd screenie is a AC placed at the bottom of a wall, hitting the top of the wall … no zoom needed for this.

Maybe I’m not seeing something, this is not a troll or a defence its an honest question, what are you looking at here that makes you think zoom hack ?

Edit: ok the third screen is not hitting the top o the wall, but you don’t show where its hitting, its an AC firing, thats it thats all.

The first two were showing their numbers, He claimed they didn’t have many. The third was the zoom. Below is where he wakittenting. You can check the time on both if you want.

forces are split in half running separate parts of the map and the people I am with are rolling BP with not a lot of numbers

That part specifically. He didn’t realize people were taking screen shots to call him on it.

Attachments:

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

GSSBlunaspike.4153

I am soooo angry, ROAR!! LMAO. Someone from BP posted bought how they are going to come into EB tonight and show us just how great they are. You came into EB and we showing you the floor. Pure win. This is great stuff. Loving it BP.

Wow you must be looking at a completely different eb than me.

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Gravy.7589

This map? So angry you got beaten off our keep and ran into SM that you went to take AR keep and lost towers again!!

Attachments:

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Gravy.7589

Fun bantering with you BP, but taking a break now. Enjoy the rest of you’re night.

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

BP: RAR! We are going to attack SBI in Eternal Battlegrounds!! RAR!!
SBI: Where is BP??
AR: They are over here, they appear to be completely colorblind.
BP: RAR!! Take that SBI.
AR: Dude, you know we aren’t SBI right?
BP: Shut up SBI, we totally have your keep!! RAR!!
AR: Oh lord …

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

This map? So angry you got beaten off our keep and ran into SM that you went to take AR keep and lost towers again!!

Sorry I can’t hear you over the 40k lead we have.

Stormbluff Isle

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

Sorry I can’t hear you over our chest thumping.

fixed

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

Sorry I can’t hear you over our 40k lead.

fixed

What chest thumping? It was more like trolling. SBI needs to learn to WvW and not zerg Eternal with 100 people.

Stormbluff Isle

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

fixed

What chest thumping? It was more like trolling. SBI needs to learn to WvW and not zerg Eternal with 100 people.

I dunno, I waited until they were up north and then AR recapped that corner with a fairly small group in a fairly shot time(<3 superior rams). I rather enjoy that they have few small groups.

(Side note, taking the keep while it’s paper is tactically a sound decision, I just like story time.)

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

GSSBlunaspike.4153

Fun bantering with you BP, but taking a break now. Enjoy the rest of you’re night.

LOL run away with your tail tucked, seems to be what you are good at when you get called out on anything. You lied, got called on it and changed the subject to bp coming to eb. They did and took your precious sm (you know the one your server lost the week to hold). What do you do? Run.

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Maladon.5760

fixed

Why?

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Maladon.5760

BP: RAR! We are going to attack SBI in Eternal Battlegrounds!! RAR!!
SBI: Where is BP??
AR: They are over here, they appear to be completely colorblind.
BP: RAR!! Take that SBI.
AR: Dude, you know we aren’t SBI right?
BP: Shut up SBI, we totally have your keep!! RAR!!
AR: Oh lord …

Ok that’s funny

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: SirV.7245

SirV.7245

Who is up for some fight club?

FanisaDream – Mesmer – [Lost]

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kodiack.2783

Kodiack.2783

Who is up for some fight club?

you sorta nay to say where.

-K

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Forzani.2584

Forzani.2584

IF anyone from the [lost] Guild would like to have a open field GVG match against ALS just send me a message in game we can set this up.

You guys realize you can’t bring 60 people to a GvG, right? :P

Most BP can’t count to 60.. or past 10 for that matter. Everything past 10 is 60 or omergerd zerg….“how many?” 60!

Lies, it is 20 when you take off shoes and socks. 21 if you are a guy.

When someone uses the word ‘Meta’, a kitten dies. Don’t do it.

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sigmar.2185

Sigmar.2185

For that SBI Mesmer trying to hide inside Bay, you got to practice more when Dreadfall Bay is yours, the better spot, come on you can do it)

Attachments:

[ALPH] – Gandara

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bannok.3152

Bannok.3152

Just wanted to say thanks to the BP who came out in force to EB. Tried to get on as quickly as we could, could only get from 9-12 eastern. Hopefully AR got to see some good fights from AP tower, was a lot of fun. Hopefully the fights bring you guys out again, pretty sure the ground shook with some of those fights. Congrats on your win this week and good luck.

Bannok – Dark Covenant (SBI)

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Gravy.7589

LOL run away with your tail tucked, seems to be what you are good at when you get called out on anything. You lied, got called on it and changed the subject to bp coming to eb. They did and took your precious sm (you know the one your server lost the week to hold). What do you do? Run.

Yes, logging off to spend some time with my family is me running away with my tail tucked. Seems pretty rude and immature for you to post that. Good job. You might be taking this game a bit too seriously. Banter is banter keep it that way.

Its been a fun night of fights on all maps. Good competition and some fun trolling on the forums. Good job to all.

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jyeoi.6027

Jyeoi.6027

The times I have been on EB, I don’t see anything fantastic about our open field fighting. I remember having to introduce veils and frontline mentality, to shift the mindset from using noob portal bombs.

I hope that has changed. I hope people are using rotations now on EB. I hope you have better battlefield maneuvers with dual commander. I hope that the Zerg is able to swiftness each other to keep the line tighter. I won’t say ball because we are not at Zerg ball level yet.

Has it changed? How has the open field on EB evolved? Pls post on SBI forums, I would like to know.

Yulo – Champions of Stormbluff [SBI]

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

I made 400 badges of honor wiping SBI in Eternal today. All your chest thumping was laughable. Your eternal commanders are absolutely terrible. We decided to see if you actually were as awesome in open field combat as you claimed.

You were not. When the going got tough, you guys cowered behind walls like you have been saying we were doing all week. The only time you won was when you got the drop on us, or outnumbered us 2 to 1. If I had a gold for how many times I saw SBI run away from us, I would buy my legendary. And don’t even start. I know you saw my guild early in the night. There were only 13 of us and it took you 50 people and 5 minutes to clear us out of Speldan. That was also me at Mendons gap, Pulling your entire zerg while Zara flipped your corner. And it was my 13 guys again, killing 30 of you at the water gate of overlook. Also, Anet better not call me out on this post for saying this truth, because I saw Anet players in the SBI zerg blob. As for you guys running away, our portal bombs caught your zergs in the middle of those chicken runs, and I could loot off the ones who did not run away fast enough.

I am nothing but pleased that for at least 1 night, we interrupted your server killing karma farm. Once the Pink Zerg hit full force, you guys were dying like flies and the the karma farming came to a sudden and complete halt. Not so easy for your zerg blob to flip wooden towers when their is another force hitting you, now is it. Oh, and Overlook Keep has not been flipped ONCE this match up. Not since reset night.

Seriously, at least your borderlands crew knows how to fight. The Eternal SBI are absolutely aweful and I still have nothing but disdain for them. I don’t even want to hear about Borlis Pass having more people then SBI. After the fights tonight, I know this is a filthy lie. You guys are not outnumbered. You just suck at grand strategy. Simple as that. I hope your borderlads crew got nothing but pleasure from listening to your desperate cries for help. And don’t lie, I know the moment we wiped your zerg for the 5th time at Rogues quarry, you ran to the borderlands map to beg for it.

I hope my angry posting serves as a wake up call for SBI. I am not mad because your eternal crew sucks. I am mad because I know there are a whole bunch of people on your server who know what right looks like and are reduced to the biblical wailing and gnashing of teeth to try and get it. Note, that the one time SBI managed to take a keep in our borderlands was the night we focused on eternal.

Stonemist does NOT win WvW. Stonemist is the icing on the cake when everything else is stable. Keeps win WvW. This is why whenever your karma farm in eternal touched Overlook, it died. Every. Single. Time. 1/5 of the point differential between us and SBI is from us holding Shadaran Hills Alone, not counting those nights we flipped your borderlands all together.

And spoilers, we built our strategy behind this week on intel received from Ehmry Bay. They told us that the moment you guys flip Stonemist, you just sit on it to the detriment of everything else. They were right.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

(edited by Aeros.2046)

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: SafiMoyo.5130

SafiMoyo.5130

I disagree with the tone of my comrade above. Specifically the part where he’s claiming SBI’s EB crew is ‘awful’. On the contrary, I think instead that we’re simply very good, well organized thanks to TS, and lead tonight by one of our very best commanders (in my humble opinion).

SBI – I do have to admit though, whether intentional or not, in EB you DO appear as a karma-train zerg. Multiple times throughout the week I’ve witnessed you come in giant numbers, knock on a door to find out if anyone is home, and as soon as a couple of us poke out head out to say ‘hi’, you’re fleeing. It makes it appear that you want to flip towers/camps/keeps with no intention of fighting for them, and only defending them if they’re in your corner or in SM. Whether this is a true observation or I was just unlucky in what I viewed, that’s up to you to decide. You’ve got a lot of “bronze” players, and unfortunately they’re pretty easy to take out, which only supports this observation…

I also agree with Aeros about the whole, number-thing. You guys have the numbers! They’re just all amassed together in one blob running around capping Eternal. I think you’re aware of that though.

Anyways, I’ve had a fun week fighting you guys… Or well, a fun night fighting you guys at least. If you’re curious on how we do things here, we’re always open to accept new transfers but if transferring is not your thing… you might be allowed to listen into our TS if we’re not fighting you. You’d have to ask a commander to confirm if we’d allow that though.

Champion Hunter

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: DtC.4806

DtC.4806

The pink Zerg smashed u guys tonight in open field, I made 850 kills in 2 hours until u guys snuck SM (nicely done) but your bloating on field tactics all week was horrible tonight, like I said before we kept out of eternal, and tonight we warned you and I said I’m going to command and bring the skilled zerg to eternal, you guys had tons of warning and you still did horrible. The full Zerg started around 8pm server, we will hAve videos on our end on Borlis.org in a day or two; may or may not have teamspeak voices as well, I advise you guys listen you may learn a thing or two. We kept pulling and choking you in every which way, flanking you, portaging to choke you in the open field, and you guys just took it, I had 300 kills in 20 mins near your keep spawn, u guys just kept coming out in big numbers non stop. I ended the night after 5 hours with 1000-1100 kills, 850 were in 2 hours (then u snuck in SM and sat on it all night)

Oh by the way, don’t claim BP sits behind siege all day long, we didn’t use any siege inside or outside a tower or keep to help the fight, specifically to humiliate you, you guys were constantly building siege and falling into your towers with 60-80 people. And no, you cannot claim we had more, as videos will be posted. We both had 60-80 each

Main: Ominous Justice (DtC)
Guild: Ominous Threat
Server: Fort Aspenwood

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Steve Whitley.8359

Steve Whitley.8359

wow. the new ebay emerges.

Old Janx // [THG] Jade Quarry / Seafarer’s Rest
secessit viri bellatores

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

We also rigged the last 2 days to try and make sure AR loses after we were called out for not flipping your keeps enough. I guess that does kinda make us like Ehmry.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Steve Whitley.8359

Steve Whitley.8359

your new elitists transfers are ebay-esque here on the forums. just missing a few narcissistic dumpster comments to complete the transition.

Old Janx // [THG] Jade Quarry / Seafarer’s Rest
secessit viri bellatores

(edited by Steve Whitley.8359)

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

I made 400 badges of honor wiping SBI in Eternal today. All your chest thumping was laughable. Your eternal commanders are absolutely terrible. We decided to see if you actually were as awesome in open field combat as you claimed.

You were not. When the going got tough, you guys cowered behind walls like you have been saying we were doing all week. The only time you won was when you got the drop on us, or outnumbered us 2 to 1. If I had a gold for how many times I saw SBI run away from us, I would buy my legendary. And don’t even start. I know you saw my guild early in the night. There were only 13 of us and it took you 50 people and 5 minutes to clear us out of Speldan. That was also me at Mendons gap, Pulling your entire zerg while Zara flipped your corner. And it was my 13 guys again, killing 30 of you at the water gate of overlook. Also, Anet better not call me out on this post for saying this truth, because I saw Anet players in the SBI zerg blob. As for you guys running away, our portal bombs caught your zergs in the middle of those chicken runs, and I could loot off the ones who did not run away fast enough.

I am nothing but pleased that for at least 1 night, we interrupted your server killing karma farm. Once the Pink Zerg hit full force, you guys were dying like flies and the the karma farming came to a sudden and complete halt. Not so easy for your zerg blob to flip wooden towers when their is another force hitting you, now is it. Oh, and Overlook Keep has not been flipped ONCE this match up. Not since reset night.

Seriously, at least your borderlands crew knows how to fight. The Eternal SBI are absolutely aweful and I still have nothing but disdain for them. I don’t even want to hear about Borlis Pass having more people then SBI. After the fights tonight, I know this is a filthy lie. You guys are not outnumbered. You just suck at grand strategy. Simple as that. I hope your borderlads crew got nothing but pleasure from listening to your desperate cries for help. And don’t lie, I know the moment we wiped your zerg for the 5th time at Rogues quarry, you ran to the borderlands map to beg for it.

I hope my angry posting serves as a wake up call for SBI. I am not mad because your eternal crew sucks. I am mad because I know there are a whole bunch of people on your server who know what right looks like and are reduced to the biblical wailing and gnashing of teeth to try and get it. Note, that the one time SBI managed to take a keep in our borderlands was the night we focused on eternal.

Stonemist does NOT win WvW. Stonemist is the icing on the cake when everything else is stable. Keeps win WvW. This is why whenever your karma farm in eternal touched Overlook, it died. Every. Single. Time. 1/5 of the point differential between us and SBI is from us holding Shadaran Hills Alone, not counting those nights we flipped your borderlands all together.

And spoilers, we built our strategy behind this week on intel received from Ehmry Bay. They told us that the moment you guys flip Stonemist, you just sit on it to the detriment of everything else. They were right.

Take a deep breath, log out, and go outside and enjoy the day.

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

We also rigged the last 2 days to try and make sure AR loses after we were called out for not flipping your keeps enough. I guess that does kinda make us like Ehmry.

Except that EBay would have known it was going to hurt their ranking. 2 days ago, you ranked higher than SBI, and today … you don’t. And that’s the really fun part.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Jyeoi.6027

Ranking isn’t that important. Winning the match you are in per week is.

I say this because the way the new system works.

If BP gets placed next week with 2 servers much much higher rank than them, it is possible to go up ranks even without doing anything.

Kinda like SBI on the first week this started. (although we did fight and learn from our opponents, that was actually viewed as one of the best matches we have had in terms of higher skilled battles)

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Jyeoi.6027

On another note this week has had 6 relatively close match ups from last weeks 2.

Only 2 match ups HoD and TC are totally dominating.

New system starting to stabilize? Let’s see.

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stone.6751

Stone.6751

Except that EBay would have known it was going to hurt their ranking. 2 days ago, you ranked higher than SBI, and today … you don’t. And that’s the really fun part.

This wasn’t lost on anyone last night, I made my voice heard in Eternal and probably ruffled some feathers in the process. I’m not a big fan of directing our server strategy just so that a few people can make a point in the forums, especially if it hurts the overall server or makes our players who were fighting in the other maps feel alienated because they needed help and we didn’t respond. Even if it was just for one night and when the win was secured for the week I didn’t really like the way it came across. I despised eBay for their dumpster talk and the way the reacted to forum postings, and I certainly hope that’s not the future of BP. But that’s my opinion and I’m just one person on a server of many.

I did have a lot of fun in Eternal last night fighting SBI. You guys pull some big numbers and there were times when you had us against a wall but you just couldn’t quite finish us off. Some of those battles were truly awesome, especially when you had us pinned in the Dredge tunnel. Good fun.

Penny Royalty – Level 80 Guardian
Raingarde – Level 80 Necromancer

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ben K.6238

Ben K.6238

Uh…

I’m not going to disagree with the rest of the post, because I’m not that fond of the EB karma trainers either, but Ehmry Bay has never played us since release week.

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dark Slayer.6251

Dark Slayer.6251

We had some great battles in eb yesterday. Give it up for BP for a great show. Many badges were had on both sides.

6/14 BP/SBI/AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Purr Kitten.8731

Purr Kitten.8731

I despised eBay for their dumpster talk and the way the reacted to forum postings, and I certainly hope that’s not the future of BP

I have a feeling that it is not the future of your server, your server is there already. Or maybe that is just a few, Aeros, GSSlunaspike, Evilzara and DtC. Normally when we fight someone there is some trash talk and it is all in good fun, but this was just pathetic. I can not have any respect for a server like this, sorry. It is pathetic because this is coming from two of your commanders.

But it is nice to see messages like yours and a few of your “comrades”. I was thinking our fights were good times, but now it feels like it was just on the side of our server.

Posting screenshots to try to deny what another server is saying is infantile. How many times have I heard BP say they were a small server. I have screenshots to prove otherwise. Or this: “we came to EB and destroyed you”. Want screenshots to prove otherwise? Funny, I remember destroying your huge zergs last night on several occasions. But that is perception. It happens on both sides. Both sides at one point destroy each other’s zergs.

All that to say, if we ever have to play you again, it is great that there are people like you on your server. Good sports who offer actual advice and don’t have their heads up their kitten .

This is why I like Anvil. Maybe that is just me, but they are always very respectful.

SBI

(edited by Purr Kitten.8731)