6/14 Blackgate/ Jade Quarry/ Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dr Zoidberg.2046

Dr Zoidberg.2046

A big thank you to all Blackgate players who ran with me on BGBL for the past 4 hours or so! It was my first night commanding and I had a blast! Great fights, JQ and SoR alike! Looking forward to more in the future!

J Zoidberg

in Match-ups

Posted by: kuora.5402

kuora.5402

So… i’m quite new in T1 but i was just wondering. Does everyone dance/laugh on your corpse or is it just most people?

Not everyone but a lot of people love to do something like this to provoke his/her enemy without respect or like to insult/humiliate another player.

When someone start it like throw rock in water will create another wave and more another.

But sometime you got good fight and get kill he/she will /bow or /salute to you for fight with honor/awesome duel/Excellent skirmish.

But after that happen you will do a same thing or not do same as them?

A month or two ago I got jumped by a SoR thief and we had a good fight before I managed to land a CC on him and finish him. I /bow’ed and ran along, then what did he do? He Joined my party and said something along the lines of “did you seriously just bow?” and proceeded to hurl a heap of abuse. I now get great pleasure jumping on the corpse of every SoR thief that I kill.

Because one thief totally represents the whole community. By your logic everyone on your server is seriously dumb.

¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸
[Aia] Amoria- The guild of pleasant love

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ljiona.9142

Ljiona.9142

So… i’m quite new in T1 but i was just wondering. Does everyone dance/laugh on your corpse or is it just most people?

Not everyone but a lot of people love to do something like this to provoke his/her enemy without respect or like to insult/humiliate another player.

When someone start it like throw rock in water will create another wave and more another.

But sometime you got good fight and get kill he/she will /bow or /salute to you for fight with honor/awesome duel/Excellent skirmish.

A month or two ago I got jumped by a SoR thief and we had a good fight before I managed to land a CC on him and finish him. I /bow’ed and ran along, then what did he do? He Joined my party and said something along the lines of “did you seriously just bow?” and proceeded to hurl a heap of abuse. I now get great pleasure jumping on the corpse of every SoR thief that I kill.

1 person on a server with over 5000 people turns you into a kitten . You sir are a classy person. I wish I was like you.

in Match-ups

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

Huge thank you to SoR and BG for some amazing fights tonight on EB. We wiped y’all a lot, and we got wiped a lot in return. Snuck SM twice. Played whack a mole with the gates for a while. Was a fun last night of the matchup! Rawr.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vespirisa.1497

Vespirisa.1497

Huge thank you to SoR and BG for some amazing fights tonight on EB. We wiped y’all a lot, and we got wiped a lot in return. Snuck SM twice. Played whack a mole with the gates for a while. Was a fun last night of the matchup! Rawr.

Highlight of our night is hiding inside Orgath while you guys ran past and we ported into you guys. Whole battle was a mess of people running around haha

IoJ→KN→DB→SoR→CD→SoR→TC → SBI
Scrub D/D Ele. What’s server loyalty?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

1 person on a server with over 5000 people turns you into a kitten . You sir are a classy person. I wish I was like you.

/bow means either “Lets duel” or “Good fight”

I think he over-reacted

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zagan.5287

Zagan.5287

goodnight BG, thanks for playing

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Nighty night, sleep tight!

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Clockradio.3257

Clockradio.3257

Nighty night, sleep tight!

Don’t let the beastgate push you off your maps tonight!

;)

Clockradio | [TSYM] | Sanctum of Rall
tsym.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Zagan.5287

i really hope JQ comes with us to fight BG next matchup.

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

Sorry, I don’t discriminate.

in Match-ups

Zagan.5287

bg doing big pushes. lol!

in Match-ups

Vespirisa.1497

EB commander said something along the lines of “Don’t take drugs or you will end up on Blackgate”
btw nice fights BG you guys want mendons reaaally badly

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

Is it true that red guard are considering moving to JQ?

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: fade.8603

fade.8603

Great to see the forum posts turning from slandering/accusations/flaming to words of encouragement and praises for one another. Respect to all servers, all winners in different aspects, everyone gained something good from all the fights, i’m sure of it.

Keep it going!

BlackGate

in Match-ups

Vespirisa.1497

They are there already

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wilco.1458

Wilco.1458

The week has been fun and I’m excited for reset (unfortunately I will not be able to attend). I’m proud of JQ this week – despite having the number disadvantage still proved to be a major force in the field and still managed to tick well most of the time. No offense to the other servers, but I hope we don’t see you next week: you two need to just get a room :D

JQ – FA – TC: let’s make it happen. Or crushing DB might be fun again…

http://www.twitch.tv/drwilco
Wilco Tango Foxtrot #lifting #hardwork

in Match-ups

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

hmmmm friday afternoon. gloomy outside. hot / humid as crap. typhoon signal 1 warning is up. what shall i dooooooooo when i get home tonight?? >:DDDD

T-3 hours. T. -. 3. hours.

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

The best troll by anet would to have the three stooges slapping it out next week as well. Personally hoping for a SoR/TC/BG matchup though.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

They are there already

So thats why we saw so some of their tags yesterday. If this is true, i am indeed grateful. Perhaps they will make an official announcement soon.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

hmmmm friday afternoon. gloomy outside. hot / humid as crap. typhoon signal 1 warning is up. what shall i dooooooooo when i get home tonight?? >:DDDD

Same bro. T -3 hours before i can party for 2 days and not have to see any client or courtroom.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in Match-ups

akamon.2769

Same bro. T -3 hours before i can party for 2 days and not have to see any client or courtroom.

courtroom?? what did you do now… ; ))

hope to see you on the field soon! >:DD

[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Score Update!

Before I go to work

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cuddles! Don’t start gambling again! The Moa races are a rip off!

Also, was that our group from earlier?

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

Im a criminal/Family lawyer :s

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in Match-ups

akamon.2769

heh, just messing with ya. i figured you’d be in that line of work or something similar.

well, now we all know who to get in touch with when we get in trouble! XDD

[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

heh, just messing with ya. i figured you’d be in that line of work or something similar.

well, now we all know who to get in touch with when we get in trouble! XDD

Sure if you are in Singapore.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

Before I go to work

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cuddles! Don’t start gambling again! The Moa races are a rip off!

Also, was that our group from earlier?

Yes!!!!!!!!! It was our party from earlier. Hopefully sanghae didn’t get too beaten up by that mad hatter!

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Smoke.8510

Smoke.8510

Oh, let us get that for you SoR, no need to thank us.

Attachments:

Tinfoil Hat Conspiracy [LiES] (Leader)||Doesn’t afraid of anything.|

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

It seems you lost SM whilst you PvE’d the spirit.

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bash.7291

Bash.7291

If you win the fight they have a harder time with that

Yeah, but then they invite you to party and cuss you out for killing them when they sniped your yak… that was already at 10% by the time you got there, and had no bearing in the fight at all lol.

Living Dead Girl ~ Necro
[Rev]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bash.7291

Bash.7291

Yeah, really don’t understand the logic in inviting people to party just to insult them. Once in a great while i might invite to ask for a duel / say Good fight. Actually had a thief the other day catch me while I was trying to farm some quick bloodlust stacks with my staff and ended with a good fight with me losing. They bowed and went on their way. It was nice to see some civility for once lol.

Living Dead Girl ~ Necro
[Rev]

in Match-ups

Zagan.5287

WHAT IS GOING ON? JQ BL was FULLY Green a while ago, now BG BL is fully BLUE JQ and BG going at each other _

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lydell.8713

Lydell.8713

WHAT IS GOING ON? JQ BL was FULLY Green a while ago, now BG BL is fully BLUE JQ and BG going at each other _

Maybe that’s people who were in BGBL yesterday. SoR was constantly running away from fights against equal numbers. The minute they would see our BG zerg, they were turning tail and run away. Some hasty conclusions were made that JQ would be the people to go to for a fight rather than a Benny Hill chase.

-Blackgate-

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Depending on the outcome of some randomly generated rolls, I am going to miss/I am not going to miss you guys next week!

Everyone keep snuggling each other fiercely!

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

Guys its time for drugs and booze. GN, have fun.

Salute to those that respected my duels with bg and sor.

Salute to SoR for giving Tier 1 plenty of action

Salute to BG for , welll…..errrr…..being sporty

Salute to all my JQ pals,friends,guildies and gank squads for your dedication this week

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Salute to all my JQ pals,friends,guildies and gank squads for your dedication this week

kitten IT MAN! We’re sporty! I swear!
I’m on BG! cries

p.s.

Crying is for daily quota of tears that we must supply!

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlackDevil.9268

BlackDevil.9268

I wonder if this AFS thief, or lets say the whole guild, would want to duel or have a GvG. Probably you guys are skilled enough to show off your /laughs

in Match-ups

Posted by: kuora.5402

kuora.5402

I wonder if this AFS thief, or lets say the whole guild, would want to duel or have a GvG. Probably you guys are skilled enough to show off your /laughs

RG ego is up the roof. Probably because I touched lots of you guys’ naughty spots in the JP today!

[Aia] Amoria- The guild of pleasant love

in Match-ups

Posted by: Trimula.7651

Trimula.7651

Sure I will like my server to win at the end of the week, but a ton of the battles this week have been epic in each of their own way. Much respect to BG and JQ for bringing great fights. I think we can all agree, to run around a BL looking for someone to fight besides guards really sucks, the real fun of WvW is kill or be kill take no prisoners.
Now that the NBA finals are over, I dont have to leave WvW early.

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

kitten IT MAN! We’re sporty! I swear!
I’m on BG! cries

p.s.

Crying is for daily quota of tears that we must supply!

As our royal princess of tier 1, i apologise for making you cry. Please pardon me.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Pretty large population swings on reset day from what I can tell, resulting in a good amount of PvDoor. Between 12 and 1 server time, we basically took all of JQBL uncontested. Seems JQ returned the favor later in the morning. Now it’s swung back the other way again.

Fairly typical reset day wackiness in a match where 1st, 2nd and 3rd is already decided.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: LethalxKiller.3571

LethalxKiller.3571

Ty to all my JQ buddies who came out and did WvW this week we might not have the best coverage but we play smart and make due with what we have, while still kicking butt. Also a lot of epic fights this week from SOR and BG this is the best match up no matter how much we want new servers to fight we will just smash em into oblivion even the better t2 servers couldn’t handle the power of Beastgate , Sanctum Of Rebels and Jed Quarry. :P
Ps. I love RG foeva

Gun Squad [GS] – FA
Lethal Banner One (Warrior), Lethal Rektt You (Rev), Lethal Loot Bag/Lethal Rekt You (Guard)

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

My last score update before the reset!

Goodnight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: SlothBear.9846

SlothBear.9846

Well this screenshot is a superb example of how terrible the game’s UI is.

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

Ps. I love RG foeva

Well said Jed

JQ loves RG too. Someday my dream of playing alongside RG will come true.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

well gg/gf’s this week been a blast lets hope we all stay together or atleast get a solid and competitive match up this week

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Vespirisa.1497

Welcome to Sanctum’s karma train. Hue

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

Lol at RG in EB I told you i ll farm you.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

Thanks for the fun fights this week Sor and Bg from [SG].

We had a fun grudge match in EB this week vs BG mostly. =)

Salute.

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

in Match-ups

Posted by: howie.4596

howie.4596

Lol at RG in EB I told you i ll farm you.

Must of been difficult with your 94 people on teamspeak, well done.