6/14 DB / Mag / FA

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: warsock.7830

warsock.7830

Reckless Bravery [rB] looking to set up a GvG against guilds of similar skill level. We are by no means that great yet. Just brave :P MSG me with guild name and we can talk. looking for 15v15

Warsock
Leader of Reckless Bravery [rB] (Dragonbrand)
www.recklessbravery.com

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Nice snag on DB Garrison Mag!

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mister Mustard.7203

Mister Mustard.7203

I missed that part, but I was in DBBL a bit tonight, and Mag (led by [PYRO]) made us look quite silly the entire time. You guys were a train of “omfg I died again” tonight, so I’m not surprised one bit you ended up with our garrison.

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

You’ve not seen emote spam until you’ve played FA.
It has an easy counter, though: Kill the person and watch them log out on down.
’Joke’s on you.

Really though, you might be able to prove skill if you weren’t hitting enter/up arrow nonstop.

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darius Glazkov.9750

Darius Glazkov.9750

We needed more guardians.

we’ll bring the guardians if you bring the ranged dps~

Rékka
Second Law [Scnd]

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wick.1280

Wick.1280

’Joke’s on you.

Really though, you might be able to prove skill if you weren’t hitting enter/up arrow nonstop.

I actually have too agree with this. It has always been Mag that danced on the dead and emoted full time. Seems like FA is going for the title though.

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kovu.7560

Kovu.7560

Attachments:

Charr Ranger, Necromancer, Thief
Fort Aspenwood. [CREW], [TLC], [ShW], [UNIV]

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

I missed that part, but I was in DBBL a bit tonight, and Mag (led by [PYRO]) made us look quite silly the entire time. You guys were a train of “omfg I died again” tonight, so I’m not surprised one bit you ended up with our garrison.

Actually, iLL was leading the pubs on DBBL most of the night. [PYRO] was just kind of helping out here and there, otherwise doing our own thing. A few good fights, though, for sure.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: John Widdin.9618

John Widdin.9618

We needed more guardians.

we’ll bring the guardians if you bring the ranged dps~

We have no shortage.

Zachary ~ Mesmer/ John Widdin ~ Warrior/ Zazmataz ~ Engineer
Maguuma – [TriM][DERP]

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Delacroix.2650

Delacroix.2650

I am very sad that the big scary guardian and thief trio from DR interrupted my T6 dust farming and didn’t show up at all when I brought some friends to break down a paper bravost.

Shows that you guys spare no effort in preventing people escape from poverty. I just want to save up for bolt.

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

LOL !!!

Soo trolly – I miss Arrow (and you)!!

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Andy.9137

Andy.9137

I can see myself in that screenshot!

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

’Joke’s on you.

My bad, I thought that was of the dailies.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

Six pages, and I’ve barely seen any #magswag

What’s going on? Mags were ahead on PPT for a while last night… where are all the chest-thumpers?

Dragonbrand

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

Um, we can #magswag very well on our own, tyvm.

In the past two weeks 5 PYRO members have gotten Legendaries. Yes. We PvE’d.

I’m ashamed.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

I’m ashamed.

time to quit gam

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Delune.4817

Delune.4817

If you can stay in sheath that long that is definitely some sort of exploit. To the charr that didn’t release and stayed there while I remained over the body while watching a movie, I hope you enjoyed staying there on the ground. I don’t know what’s with some Muguuma players and their need to do this exploit rez stuff.

Commander All The Delune, Fort Aspenwood
Guild Leader of [TK]
“FA, stomping bandwagons since 2012….”

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: StealthSnake.9134

StealthSnake.9134

Even Saiyr finished world completion last night.

So much shame~!

Stealth Snake – Necro
Maguuma~ : 3

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

World completion and two runs of Arah. PvE elite player

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

I’m ashamed.

This is what happens when I go out of town. =(

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

I’m ashamed.

This is what happens when I go out of town. =(

Creme?

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kovu.7560

Kovu.7560

LOL !!!

We’ll still chillin’ in Dragonbrand sippin’ mojitos if you ever decide to come back.
Or even guest for pve stuff. o.o

And yeah, the first time he was in their it took a group of them about a half an hour to finally snag him (I think a stealth trap coupled with a quaggan lightning stun is what finally did him in). And that was after we had successfully capped and they merely zerged it back. The second time their entire zerg was there to stop 5 of us from ninjaing— and it still took them all about 10 minutes of running around inner Hills to finally get him.

It’s great. Az Rah hid inside for like an hour before porting us in. We hit N inner and were seen as we were about to break gate with a superior ram. We got in and started chewing down the lord, but their zerg (who were nearby having just taken SE from Mags) came and slaughtered us— except Bye. Zerg left, Bye revived us, we tried to take lord again. But they came back and we had no such luck the second time— half of their map hung around to see Bye killed.

Then I afk’d for 45 minutes and had about 7 of them (including a commander) camp my corpse.

No seriously, this is what I miss about T5~6. Less zergs running around, easier to ninja stuff. EA’s roots.

~ Kovu

Charr Ranger, Necromancer, Thief
Fort Aspenwood. [CREW], [TLC], [ShW], [UNIV]

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingzook.1620

Kingzook.1620

so db lost everything just to defend smc, then lost smc, fun times :P

and i love you mag

(edited by Kingzook.1620)

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

so db lost everything just to defend smc, then lost smc, fun times :P

and i love you mag

having some fun during euro primetime? Good For You(…)

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

LOL !!!

We’ll still chillin’ in Dragonbrand sippin’ mojitos if you ever decide to come back.

I do guest over to DB to do PvE stuff from time to time. Would love to stop by and say hi! As far as WvW – I’m a free spirit :-P I go where the wind takes me, hehe!

Eventually I’ll get sick of being a gypsy and settle down.

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

LOL !!!

I do guest over to DB to do PvE stuff from time to time. Would love to stop by and say hi! As far as WvW – I’m a free spirit :-P I go where the wind takes me, hehe!

Eventually I’ll get sick of being a gypsy and settle down.

If you need an abusive husband to keep you in line, just let me know.

I’ve got a ball and chain with your name on it

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: CAA.9653

CAA.9653

So Maguuma has at least 10 people on map. DB is attacking FA, who are holding Hills. There are no DB on Maguuma side of the map. Please Maguuma, please, explain why you would camp south hills and FA spawn instead of taking towers and Bay.

Edit: And now you took our Hills, which you will definitely not be able to hold. Please explain. Do you guys not understand how to win WvW? You realize any ppt still counts towards your total ranking?

Guardian – Cameid, but my friends call me Cam

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Delune.4817

WOW muguuma you are such kittens…. we are leaving you alone on DB BL and you decide to first spawn camp us and kill people running supply. Then you go ahead and take hills when we weren’t even attacking you. You guys really need to learn meta… yes I am angry So tonight when you go to sleep I hope you enjoy having your BL colored RED! Your lack of strategy and meta, as well as kittenry is appalling.

Guild Leader of [TK]

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

You are acting like you never fought mags before^^^^^^^

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: robocafaz.9017

robocafaz.9017

we are leaving you alone on DB BL and you decide to first spawn camp us and kill people running supply. Then you go ahead and take hills when we weren’t even attacking you. You guys really need to learn meta…

Hot off the EU T1 metagame: let your enemies live?

Deany Kong – #magswag
Head Deany Kong of Deany and the Kongs [Kong]
http://www.youtube.com/user/RoboCafaz

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Delune.4817

Everyone in Muguuma should be in [DERP]; guild tag fits the server perfectly.

Guild Leader of [TK]

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wahrheit.1839

Wahrheit.1839

There were about 12 people from FA in the Obsidian Sanctum today and they all let me go through without killing me (Dragonbrand, human female mesmer in purple clothes). I just wanted to say thanks, I really appreciate that. You guys were cool.

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

So tonight when you go to sleep I hope you enjoy having your BL colored RED!

It’s okay, we are all red-green colorblind.

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

WOW muguuma you are such kittens…. we are leaving you alone on DB BL and you decide to first spawn camp us and kill people running supply. Then you go ahead and take hills when we weren’t even attacking you. You guys really need to learn meta… yes I am angry So tonight when you go to sleep I hope you enjoy having your BL colored RED! Your lack of strategy and meta, as well as kittenry is appalling.

Well, I guess it is time to stop leaving Maguuma alone on DBBL. And here I thought they were upset that FA wasn’t attacking DB in some instances.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

Well, I guess it is time to stop leaving Maguuma alone on DBBL. And here I thought they were upset that FA wasn’t attacking DB in some instances.

Please don’t take our supply camps :’(

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eviator.9746

Eviator.9746

I never come to the defense of Maguuma, but as I understand it Mag folks don’t put much stock into PPT. So while their strategy may not be winning, I suspect they are trying to maximize their fun.

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)
Doing what I can for DB during EU primetime

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Roughneck.2509

Roughneck.2509

It’s wrkng guize. Keep it up. Project wvw srs bsness underway.

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

So Maguuma has at least 10 people on map. DB is attacking FA, who are holding Hills. There are no DB on Maguuma side of the map. Please Maguuma, please, explain why you would camp south hills and FA spawn instead of taking towers and Bay.

Edit: And now you took our Hills, which you will definitely not be able to hold. Please explain. Do you guys not understand how to win WvW? You realize any ppt still counts towards your total ranking?

Thanks for the loot bags. I didn’t know you’d get so mad in the forums as well. I’m going to have to do this again.

FWIW the fact that you lost hills to about 15 of us is pretty hilariously bad on your part. Also dying to us while we have the outmanned buff a lot. gj gj gj I thought FA was the open field server?

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

zastari.1730

I never come to the defense of Maguuma, but as I understand it Mag folks don’t put much stock into PPT. So while their strategy may not be winning, I suspect they are trying to maximize their fun.

PvDooring down some empty towers while all the enemies are fighting each other on the opposite side of the map is exactly how I define fun.

Maguuma

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: StealthSnake.9134

StealthSnake.9134

ooo~, a guildie got a Dusk drop from an FA earlier in Eternal.

Stealth Snake – Necro
Maguuma~ : 3

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

I think people are upset because Mag seems to dislike DB a lot on the forums, but then assists them on their BL.

I’m sure that’s not what you were thinking at the time, but it’s odd none the less. *Shrug

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

I think people are upset because Mag seems to dislike DB a lot on the forums, but then assists them on their BL.

I’m sure that’s not what you were thinking at the time, but it’s odd none the less. *Shrug

But but but…we dislike everyone

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: violentlycar.5267

violentlycar.5267

Mag’s overnight is so bad that a lot of us are jaded on the PPT system, so we tend to just do whatever we want. If that means we take random keeps, so be it.

Maguuma – plays Asuras with various permutations of the name “Viocar”

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Mag’s overnight is so bad that a lot of us are jaded on the PPT system, so we tend to just do whatever we want. If that means we take random keeps, so be it.

Makes sense.

I wish all the servers had 24/7 coverage, but if that was the case, we’d all be fighting for a tier 1 position.

Fun is always the most important objective, otherwise there would be no point in playing.

Don’t worry guys, we’ll get over it.

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: CAA.9653

CAA.9653

Thanks for the loot bags. I didn’t know you’d get so mad in the forums as well. I’m going to have to do this again.

FWIW the fact that you lost hills to about 15 of us is pretty hilariously bad on your part. Also dying to us while we have the outmanned buff a lot. gj gj gj I thought FA was the open field server?

Not mad, just astounded by the fact that you ignore a paper keep to troll us. I would just like to know what you guys were thinking. This is not the first time I have seen this. Do you guys go into WvW thinking of just taking camps and sentries or actually doing something productive?

Guardian – Cameid, but my friends call me Cam

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

zastari.1730

Not mad, just astounded by the fact that you ignore a paper keep to troll us. I would just like to know what you guys were thinking. This is not the first time I have seen this. Do you guys go into WvW thinking of just taking camps and sentries or actually doing something productive?

My definition of productive:

Attachments:

Maguuma

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Delune.4817

Why Muguuma is not a tier 2 server…….. and once again [DERP]

Guild Leader of [TK]

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

zastari.1730

You’re right. We need more warm bodies that can carry 10 supply and roll over and die whenever an opponent engages them in the open like [APS] or [RET].

Maguuma

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

“Why Muguuma is not a(n) <ultimately meaningless designation>”. Also, I don’t know why you would be astounded by that. We like open field fights.

6/14 DB / Mag / FA

in Match-ups

Delune.4817

I’m not going to comment anymore i’m not being my normal nice self anymore

Guild Leader of [TK]