6/21 Blackgate/Sanctum of Rall/Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Very nice and good vids. Would it be possible to have one from an ele pov?

2nd link is a ele pov -_-

I meant DnD ele

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wilco.1458

Wilco.1458

SoRBL Hills right now.

Attachments:

http://www.twitch.tv/drwilco
Wilco Tango Foxtrot #lifting #hardwork

in Match-ups

Posted by: Naisaw.8063

Naisaw.8063

Agg trolling like a baws <3

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Esqi.8496

Esqi.8496

Jesus christ, buy yourself a new computer

[TKG] Flake

in Match-ups

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

Dear god, at least SoR got it. I can cast things again /falls over.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nerifes.4931

Nerifes.4931

WvW is srs bsns.

Anyone have twizzlers?

Attachments:

[TV] Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

word out on the street is that IRON is moving back to Desolation on friday
this’ll make things interesting

…. hahaha

I think the poster is getting trolled

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

in Match-ups

Posted by: mekkanic.4759

mekkanic.4759

that SoR BL Hills battle was fun.

[Agg] ression

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cover Girl.2580

Cover Girl.2580

that SoR BL Hills battle was fun.

Thanks for the assist Agg. my powers are STILL going off now.. the lag .. the lag…

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]
(Borderlands Stationed Commander)

(edited by Cover Girl.2580)

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Oh Dear. That picture seems to have caught me red handed working with SoR in chat!

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Prophet.1038

Prophet.1038

The synergy with SoR’s new guild ( JQ) in SoRbl is amazing, well done guys!

Prophet Saladin
Rank 80 sPvP
Champion Phantom

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

I spy a Star Wars fan.

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

I spy a Star Wars fan.

:3

Numa Rar, Alema Rar Cor, Tenel Ka Djo, Khabarakh are my characters with star wars names

(edited by SFShinigami.2015)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Killer.4709

Killer.4709

I’m actually curious what JQ was thinking strategy wise on SOR bl. I commanded there all day for 2 days in a row. Both days I intentionally helped JQ yesterday I even opened the south gate of bay for JQ. I did this because SOR always tries to control their whole map, so if jq and bg are on the map sor can’t do that. Plus the fact that today we flipped all of sors objectives so it was all paper. This caused the bg items to be the only upgraded objectives yet jq and sor decide to push it? It makes sense for sor to if jq is cause they don’t want a t3 keep on their map. But what were you thinking jq? I guess I’m just missing the strategic reasoning behind your siege of hills.

I’m not complaining we had amazing fights all day, I’m just wondering why.

lvl 80 Ele
KnT Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vlad.7529

Vlad.7529

SoRBL Hills right now.

Most hectic standoff ever

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

It is tactically sound to keep an entire maps worth of players bottled on one objective, unable to cap anything else for hours upon hours upon hours, particularly when you are close in score to that team and eventually pass them. Those 40-70 or so players were only producing 25 points per tick most of that time when they normally would have been producing at least 40 if not 50 or 55 plus sentries and yak points.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Saruon.4085

Saruon.4085

Thanks for all the fights today/tonight!

/Salute

[Aggression] -Relentless by Nature-
We <3 Haters
The Prophet of Aggression

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masamoon.3864

Masamoon.3864

MEANWHILE ON BG BL

The army of Snowmen appear

Attachments:

Sanghae, legends can be true.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Muspilli.6273

Muspilli.6273

Thanks to SR and SG for leading all day today! SOR BL was some great fun.

Muss

in Match-ups

Posted by: Muspilli.6273

Muspilli.6273

^SF

sorry hands are weak due to, well ya you know

in Match-ups

Killer.4709

It is tactically sound to keep an entire maps worth of players bottled on one objective, unable to cap anything else for hours upon hours upon hours, particularly when you are close in score to that team and eventually pass them. Those 40-70 or so players were only producing 25 points per tick most of that time when they normally would have been producing at least 40 if not 50 or 55 plus sentries and yak points.

very true but that’s only looking at the short term. everyone knows that JQ’s oceanic is arguably the weakest so by pushing bg off that map they will now be focused on by sor and very likely wiped off the map. Just like bg was last night, we held for hours and killed at least 10 omega golems but hills eventually fell. By helping sor kick bg off that map JQ has assured focus fire by sor tonight and I would be willing to bet they will be wiped off the map. But if bg was there jq would have a better shot.

Its not like bg was pushing jq at any point today. We went outmanned for 30 or so minutes when one of our guilds had to float to bg bl earlier today and I saw sor hitting jq’s tower. When that happened I hit sor’s tower saving jq’s. so im still wondering how our obvious willingness to push sor’s paper objectives turned jq onto bg.

lvl 80 Ele
KnT Commander

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

very true but that’s only looking at the short term. everyone knows that JQ’s oceanic is arguably the weakest so by pushing bg off that map they will now be focused on by sor and very likely wiped off the map. Just like bg was last night, we held for hours and killed at least 10 omega golems but hills eventually fell. By helping sor kick bg off that map JQ has assured focus fire by sor tonight and I would be willing to bet they will be wiped off the map. But if bg was there jq would have a better shot.

Its not like bg was pushing jq at any point today. We went outmanned for 30 or so minutes when one of our guilds had to float to bg bl earlier today and I saw sor hitting jq’s tower. When that happened I hit sor’s tower saving jq’s. so im still wondering how our obvious willingness to push sor’s paper objectives turned jq onto bg.

Yeah normally I’d agree but this weeks a bit of a shakeup with Agg showing up so the outcome is not as certain as it usually is. Also, JQ has gotten pretty used to BG and SoR knowing when we go to bed so we hold no illusions as to the likelihood of anything not being flipped while we sleep.

All that said, we had fun working with you to clear the waypoint off garrison

in Match-ups

Killer.4709

Yeah normally I’d agree but this weeks a bit of a shakeup with Agg showing up so the outcome is not as certain as it usually is. Also, JQ has gotten pretty used to BG and SoR knowing when we go to bed so we hold no illusions as to the likelihood of anything not being flipped while we sleep.

Ya that garri take was quite fun. But ok if this is the way jq wants it I can play that way too, reunion tomorrow at the same time this time we may be hanging out in your bay…that’s if you guys own it

p.s. don’t expect me to open any more doors for you guys :P

lvl 80 Ele
KnT Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

I’m actually curious what JQ was thinking strategy wise on SOR bl. I commanded there all day for 2 days in a row. Both days I intentionally helped JQ yesterday I even opened the south gate of bay for JQ. I did this because SOR always tries to control their whole map, so if jq and bg are on the map sor can’t do that. Plus the fact that today we flipped all of sors objectives so it was all paper. This caused the bg items to be the only upgraded objectives yet jq and sor decide to push it? It makes sense for sor to if jq is cause they don’t want a t3 keep on their map. But what were you thinking jq? I guess I’m just missing the strategic reasoning behind your siege of hills.

Most likely was just to break the WP

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

Jed paid [SG] 176 zaffytaffys and told us we had to help SF/Agg take hills. We love zaffytaffys =(

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

Ya that garri take was quite fun. But ok if this is the way jq wants it I can play that way too, reunion tomorrow at the same time this time we may be hanging out in your bay…that’s if you guys own it

p.s. don’t expect me to open any more doors for you guys :P

I don’t expect it, but mutual objectives make for great friends

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

in Match-ups

Killer.4709

well I have to say so far this match is pretty dam fun. hopefully the scores stay this close all week and these epic fights keep up!

lvl 80 Ele
KnT Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

May I just say LOL!

I’m so sad I didn’t get to see this Sanghae told me you guys were being snowmen! I miss all the sillly zergs >.>

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darknicrofia.2604

Darknicrofia.2604

snowmen?

go to gingerbread cuddles

Darknicrofia Sage – Bad Gerdian, Merciless Legend, Platinum NA Solo Que

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

snowmen?

GO GET A KITTEN BEARD!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

There’s my nightmares for the night sorted, LOL.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

snowmen?

Go to gingerbread cuddles?
Go to Gingerbeard Cuddles!

Attachments:

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

snowmen?

Go to gingerbread cuddles?
Go to Gingerbeard Cuddles!

Hush Sir Kitten Beard!

Everything will be okay one day!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darknicrofia.2604

Darknicrofia.2604

Gingerbread Beard?

Attachments:

Darknicrofia Sage – Bad Gerdian, Merciless Legend, Platinum NA Solo Que

in Match-ups

Posted by: warsock.7830

warsock.7830

Hey guys, stopped in for some reads and noticed some dragonbrand confusion. CO did join rB making a really solid WvW guild. RE/FIRE merged making another. Our server is not dying. Getting more and more motivated and coordinated everyday. Coming from Blackgate this is the most fun I have ever had. I can’t wait to get matched up with you guys again. Win or loose my guild learns something new every time and we will be here for fights not matter what.

On a side note, it would be nice if people stopped trying to recruit us from all the other solid servers. Let us grow and give you more competition. The more you stack into these top 3/4 servers the less fun it is for you. Anyone looking for a real challenge in a peaceful great community. HMU! <3 much love.

Warsock, Leader of Reckless Bravery [rB]

Warsock
Leader of Reckless Bravery [rB] (Dragonbrand)
www.recklessbravery.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cover Girl.2580

Cover Girl.2580

Hey guys, stopped in for some reads and noticed some dragonbrand confusion. CO did join rB making a really solid WvW guild. RE/FIRE merged making another. Our server is not dying. Getting more and more motivated and coordinated everyday. Coming from Blackgate this is the most fun I have ever had. I can’t wait to get matched up with you guys again. Win or loose my guild learns something new every time and we will be here for fights not matter what.

On a side note, it would be nice if people stopped trying to recruit us from all the other solid servers. Let us grow and give you more competition. The more you stack into these top 3/4 servers the less fun it is for you. Anyone looking for a real challenge in a peaceful great community. HMU! <3 much love.

Please do NOT let CO leave that server. Keep them there.. Worst case scenario send them anywhere but SoR. Thanks in advance.

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]
(Borderlands Stationed Commander)

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

Jed paid [SG] 176 zaffytaffys and told us we had to help SF/Agg take hills. We love zaffytaffys =(

I’ll never know why they didn’t just call it zaffytaffy.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bash.7291

Bash.7291

Dear SoR, WHY YOU OVERKILL ME SO MUCH

Attachments:

Living Dead Girl ~ Necro
[Rev]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vespirisa.1497

Vespirisa.1497

Please do NOT let CO leave that server. Keep them there.. Worst case scenario send them anywhere but SoR. Thanks in advance.

CO really fell apart after Mayoken’s vacation. From another source I learned that after he moved to TC to be with RE, many members split off and moved to various servers like BG and SoR like me. The remainder I believe are now in rB. The guild was in its prime in Kaineng but after our move to DB activity dropped,

IoJ→KN→DB→SoR→CD→SoR→TC → SBI
Scrub D/D Ele. What’s server loyalty?

(edited by Vespirisa.1497)

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

PvE SCORE UPDATE!

From Cuddles with [LOVE]!

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

BG was/is in 1st place. JQ plays for 1st. Better to help SoR turn your stuff to paper and stop you getting points by tying up your forces.

The strategy really isn’t that hard to understand. I am sure we will all have lots of further fun this week. Great match up so far. Lets hope it stays this close all week

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

(edited by Kreen.3925)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

Most likely saw that Dr Who episode. Those aren’t ordinary snowmen.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

BG was/is in 1st place. JQ plays for 1st. Better to help SoR turn your stuff to paper and stop you getting points by tying up your forces.

The strategy really isn’t that hard to understand. I am sure we will all have lots of further fun this week

That and when you put the side whose got the strongest Oceanic having to defend paper instead of giving them 1700 supplies it’s a little less painful.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: coronbale.3894

coronbale.3894

hey, can anyone pm me what map [TSYM] is on?

Mad tip of my hat to Agg. You team was able to wipe us about 10 or so times in one night, making you one of the high scorers of any guild we competed against. Been a while since we had to reverse engineer a strategy (in fact, RG has the honor of that). By far one of the biggest improvements of any guild we have seen!

We made a few adjustments to our setup, but awesome use of rotations for your buffs. Took us a few times to figure it out, but we have a pretty solid counter for the strat now. I do look forward to being hunted by Agg again in the future, teams who are out refining their tactical edge, moving and distributing their composition and rotations, and taking WvW to a higher level is why I keep at it.

Tip of my hat to your team as well, your team runs a pure melee train very well. Must have taken a lot of practice, and movement training. See you again VERY soon, and yes, that is both a promise, and a threat!

Leader of [TSym]
Sea of Sorrows
IGN – Coron

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

The strategy really isn’t that hard to understand. I am sure we will all have lots of further fun this week

That and when you put the side whose got the strongest Oceanic having to defend paper instead of giving them 1700 supplies it’s a little less painful.

T-2hrs and 10mins before Monday work ends.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: SpitFire.4690

SpitFire.4690

Dem lewt bags after lewt bags worth 20g JQ in SoR BL and 5hours of footage.

Also nice Agg, RG troll tags, we were like why they drop so fast..

Primordus Virtus [RISE] Prime Leader – Prince Járvan
Our greatest strength lies in never failing,
But we [RISE] each time we fall.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

Hello Prince

/notroll

That’s really awesome, AGG and RG are hands down one of the best guilds in GvG GW2. Congrats on beating them in GvG. Much respect.

FW

Dem lewt bags after lewt bags worth 20g JQ in SoR BL and 5hours of footage.

Also nice Agg, RG troll tags, we were like why they drop so fast..

[SoX] – JQ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

The strategy really isn’t that hard to understand. I am sure we will all have lots of further fun this week. Great match up so far. Lets hope it stays this close all week

That makes no sens. The real answer should be “Because we wanted to” the rest makes no sens.

We in BG always tend to take the lead and then we lose it to SoR along the way because of there better coverage. So now SoR will gain there numbers and strength (If the iron rumor is not true and i hope it is false) then you will be stuck having to fight tier 3 SoR for the point you need.

The right answer for your strategy is “3way fight WOOOOOOOOOOO” That is my answer every time i do things like this.

It dose not make tactical sens, but it is fun

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ogre.1750

Ogre.1750

Oe! Wanted to drop by to show my respect to Tempest Wolves. Been rendering and uploading right off the bat to keep it hot and handy. Tis been a while since I had butterflies in me stomach like on this one… tough crew those TW. Kudos gentlemen.

PS-Your rifleman was devastating!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmzzIbPYMVc

Red Guard™ thug for life — GvG SHOWDOWN host
https://www.youtube.com/user/KAZOgre