6/21 Blackgate/Sanctum of Rall/Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: salluks.6017

salluks.6017

clearly theres no duble teaming going on at all :P

Was sure you folks were demanding a 2 vs 1 against you in the previous few weeks. Saw plenty of posts from one of your main guilds begging for it. Oh well.

EB is it’s own little world.
We do try to keep the new folks oriented but man, is there a bunch lately. Gotta love a nice tight score spread eh?

am not compaliining atall,

merely pointing it out,, i don’t mind 2vs1 atall, it only reinforces teh fact that we are better whether we win or not

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Was sure you folks were demanding a 2 vs 1 against you in the previous few weeks. Saw plenty of posts from one of your main guilds begging for it. Oh well.

We do try to keep the new folks oriented but man, is there a bunch lately. Gotta love a nice tight score spread eh?

am not compaliining atall,

merely pointing it out,, i don’t mind 2vs1 atall, it only reinforces teh fact that we are better whether we win or not

Wasn’t pointing a finger bud.
Just happened to be your quote line I stuck the PSA in

in Match-ups

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

I fully embrace being 2v1’d or whatever is necessary to keep the action going and people fighting us.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

I fully embrace being 2v1’d or whatever is necessary to keep the action going…

Covenn I now give you the new nickname “Finger-Cuffs”

NAGA|TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: GivaBack.9328

GivaBack.9328

We were missing a couple of our melee but it wasn’t excuse worthy. From fighting them, they really aren’t doing anything much different than us… they just did it better. Simply put, we got out played.

Uhm… ? I’m amazed how easy some fights were then if we did exactly the same.

Anyway, thanks for the gvg TW. Had some fun stalking your eles

And people say TW is disrespectful.. RG gotta learn some class!

First of all, thanks TW for the GvG, it was fun and I think I got downed more than in any other GvG thanks to your rifle warrior o/.

Trolling aside, the setups were different, if not in terms of classes then it terms of specs for sure, a lot of focus on rezing from TW that we did not have. We certainly also didn’t have a rifle warrior ^^. Same went for the playstyle, both groups tried to achieve something different with their movement. The US moving in a circle meta while nuking with ranged and trying to lure enemy to go over stacked AoE certainly isn’t something we ever used or that would be regularly used in EU GvG’s.

I think TW would be pleasantly surprised if they transferred to EU at how much higher the competition level is there in GvG’s. They were not pushovers but we certainly had GvG’s in Europe where we lost rounds and more pressure was put on us (as a group, not me) by guilds that are nowhere near their US status/ranking. I am sure they would have a lot of good and close matches there, that is if they wouldn’t have delay due to the server locations. For me personally US servers are borderline unplayable at some hours due to warping lag. Using VPN is a must and even then the connection still suffers.

As a NA player, I was rooting for TW to at least win some rounds. although it didn’t happen, I thought TW fought valiantly (/respect). Be that as it may, the response above speaks bluntly to the reality: EU GvG is more competitive than NA. And that probably will translate to the WvW battlefield.

If RG stays, overtime, NA will get better as we try to adjust and learn from them, unfortunately, I don’t see us providing the level of competitiveness that RG is accustomed to in the immediate future. Especially under the new system, where JQ may be paired with some “Tier 2” servers with even less population, and the doors don’t fight back…much. Anyhow, here’s hoping we can keep you entertained and congrats on the fine match.

PS what is the title of the first song? It’s catchy.

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

What happens in the Rata Sum orgy pit, Stays in the Rata Sum orgy pit.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

Thanks for the fights this evening SoR/JQ in BG bl, the engagements with NYS and ATM were great with a lot of bags for both sides. kitten , it was tight in some of the engagements- i.e. bay being swiss cheese. Thanks for coming out in open field guys.

Here is some footage of the fights we’ve had in the past few days; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiVZPQ8JOZ4&feature=player_embedded

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

I think it’s going to be a really fun week for SoR and JQ and BG.

Thats what I am hoping for as well. A close match up to the end. One where anyone could steal it with a good push.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Thanks for the fights this evening SoR/JQ in BG bl, the engagements with NYS and ATM were great with a lot of bags for both sides. kitten , it was tight in some of the engagements- i.e. bay being swiss cheese. Thanks for coming out in open field guys.

Here is some footage of the fights we’ve had in the past few days; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiVZPQ8JOZ4&feature=player_embedded

Nice vid Faye

Now Waage/RK I entrust you with my T3 full supply SM goodluck my friend!

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

*nervous shuffle*

I...er...hope you don’t take this the...wrong way....

But...

I love your framerate.

P.S. - Those looked like some fun fights.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinkus.2860

Pinkus.2860

Great fighting in EB last night (Oceanic), Nocturnal had a blast!

Here’s a video of a face-off we had with SoR

Enjoy

Pinkus – Webmaster
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
http://www.firstlightgaming.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mindtrick.5190

Mindtrick.5190

shout out to the after school specials, enjoy summer.

Got Ninja?
https://www.twitch.tv/mindtrick714
<3 and Hugs no Hate I Just Point Out Fail.

in Match-ups

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

I liked that movie.

in Match-ups

Posted by: celeron.3469

celeron.3469

Trolling aside, the setups were different, if not in terms of classes then it terms of specs for sure, a lot of focus on rezing from TW that we did not have. We certainly also didn’t have a rifle warrior ^^. Same went for the playstyle, both groups tried to achieve something different with their movement. The US moving in a circle meta while nuking with ranged and trying to lure enemy to go over stacked AoE certainly isn’t something we ever used or that would be regularly used in EU GvG’s.

I think TW would be pleasantly surprised if they transferred to EU at how much higher the competition level is there in GvG’s. They were not pushovers but we certainly had GvG’s in Europe where we lost rounds and more pressure was put on us (as a group, not me) by guilds that are nowhere near their US status/ranking. I am sure they would have a lot of good and close matches there, that is if they wouldn’t have delay due to the server locations. For me personally US servers are borderline unplayable at some hours due to warping lag. Using VPN is a must and even then the connection still suffers.

As much as I dislike the TW forum trolls, I’m glad that there’s this difference in playstyle. I play fighting games so I can appreciate a keepaway fighter and a rushdown fighter. If I was to make a comparison, from the sound of it, TW would be Guile and RG would be Cammy. Maybe TW will level up into UMvC3 Morrigan/Doom.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mighty Assasin.3816

Mighty Assasin.3816

@ BG
JQ BL
If you guys split up, you won’t lose your tower as easily.

Lite
The Prestige [pTg]
Twitch.tv/Lite_lite

in Match-ups

Posted by: fade.8603

fade.8603

To all the fades out there, hi!

BlackGate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Someone post some colorful pics/updates to brighten my tuesday morning

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kathy K.6812

Kathy K.6812

We were missing a couple of our melee but it wasn’t excuse worthy. From fighting them, they really aren’t doing anything much different than us… they just did it better. Simply put, we got out played.

I am not sure why you feel the need to be disrespectful towards people giving you props for playing well. Is that a euro/culture thing or just a personality flaw?

The point I’m trying to make is that we totally not did the same, which isn’t meant disrespectful at all.
What is disrespectful is saying you guys did the same without even knowing what we did. Only by saying we ran a ‘’nasty melee train’’ you already point out that you’re wrong at our setup, let alone our tactics.

Looks like TW and RG have a new rivalry :P

in Match-ups

Posted by: JJBigs.8456

JJBigs.8456

screen, with 1 cropped part from anz pass but both from tonight around midnight EST in EB. all 3 sides had much deaths and epic lag but good times.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

I am not sure why you feel the need to be disrespectful towards people giving you props for playing well. Is that a euro/culture thing or just a personality flaw?

The point I’m trying to make is that we totally not did the same, which isn’t meant disrespectful at all.
What is disrespectful is saying you guys did the same without even knowing what we did. Only by saying we ran a ‘’nasty melee train’’ you already point out that you’re wrong at our setup, let alone our tactics.

Any rivalry is certainly healthy and a good welcome for Tier 1

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

screen, with 1 cropped part from anz pass but both from tonight around midnight EST in EB. all 3 sides had much deaths and epic lag but good times.

Stop making me jealous , im at work :P

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Trikki.5803

Trikki.5803

Great fighting in EB last night (Oceanic), Nocturnal had a blast!

Here’s a video of a face-off we had with SoR

Enjoy

I’m really really enjoying the matchup this week, very close and good to see there are only a few idiots here that feel that troll-baiting is still warranted between our 3 servers.

Enjoyed making the vid and hope you all like to see it from our point of view!

Trikki – GM [NOC] Nocturnal (Oceanic Mature Age Guild)
Blackgate
http://www.nocturnalguild.com.au

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

I’m not really colourful currently…. But have a Score Update! Just for you! <3

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

Nice wings

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nor.2057

Nor.2057

Fun fights at JQ BL , looking other posts seems that EB is going interesting…hope we get to join those later on.

||Acolytes|| Sanctum of Rall||Destiny’s End||

in Match-ups

Posted by: shortcake.8659

shortcake.8659

don’t be ridiculous.

rivals are like ash ketchum and gary oak, they have epic fights around every corner.

RG is more like the big kid who breaks TW’s glasses and takes their lunch money

some terrible idiot in [pre]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Saruon.4085

Saruon.4085

Thanks for all the fights tonight! Looking forward to more this week! Glad to be back in T1!

/Salute

[Aggression] -Relentless by Nature-
We <3 Haters
The Prophet of Aggression

in Match-ups

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

EB was a blast. During my playtime i got 7wxp levels. 5 from captures and 2 from … killing JQ and BG zergs
Much love from [LORD]

in Match-ups

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

Thanks for the good fights on your BL tonight, SoR! Needs moar necros!!!

Everyone ready for the balance patch?

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

Great fights tonight on SoR BL! This tier is shaping up quite nicely, tight score with great fights to be had!

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

Nice vid Faye

Now Waage/RK I entrust you with my T3 full supply SM goodluck my friend!

It never fell while i was in control of the zone. Manged to time some good PTT of the surrounding towers.

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Nice wings

:D Thanks!

I had Sir Kitten Beard guide me in the ways of PvE. Since he’s a PvE master……..

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Nice wings

HEY THEMS FIGHTIN WORDS

I’m not as PvE masterish as Sang is tho. IDK how Choo ever even took him!

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

oh yes, the score is great

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Clockradio.3257

Clockradio.3257

Question for the other SoR folks:

Does it seem like a lot of the new Rallians are hesitant to hop on the server TS? Every time I’ve been in a map that tsym is on, it seems like its pretty much just tsym and a couple of other people in different guilds in the TS, but when I look at my game screen there are a ton of people who are notably absent…

Clockradio | [TSYM] | Sanctum of Rall
tsym.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cover Girl.2580

Cover Girl.2580

Question for the other SoR folks:

Does it seem like a lot of the new Rallians are hesitant to hop on the server TS? Every time I’ve been in a map that tsym is on, it seems like its pretty much just tsym and a couple of other people in different guilds in the TS, but when I look at my game screen there are a ton of people who are notably absent…

/w me ingame and I’ll explain why

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]
(Borderlands Stationed Commander)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexxed.8023

Hexxed.8023

Good fights in BGBL today against BG@Hills last evening.

We Play In The [Nude] | Châmpion Wulfa/Gogo | JQ | http://nude.guildlaunch.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

Nice wings

HEY THEMS FIGHTIN WORDS

Well I did hear that SF went all PvE tonight and stuff! Something about zerging those hearts!

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Godspeed.7256

Godspeed.7256

After a busy night I’ve finished my vid of the Red Guard [RG] – Tempest Wolves [TW]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWczuh5qZFk
At least 10/11 fights

Or you can watch Chems twitch for the raw fights and much more content
http://www.twitch.tv/chemsorly/c/2466567

Nice fights from a different play style oponent, Kudos!

Godspeed Roleplayer
[RG] Red Guard
[Scnd] Second Law and [Rtrd] Retired Guard

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

After a busy night I’ve finished my vid of the Red Guard [RG] – Tempest Wolves [TW]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWczuh5qZFk
At least 10/11 fights

Or you can watch Chems twitch for the raw fights and much more content
http://www.twitch.tv/chemsorly/c/2466567

Nice fights from a different play style oponent, Kudos!

Sick video, thanks for uploading the footage for us to enjoy. That was a very impressive victory.

I wanna level my guardian now because that GS/hammer build looks fun.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

@pot – GS/Hammer build is easily one of the most fun builds out there not say it’s the best, but its like you said, fun. you just feel so.. powerful lol. lot of variations to it too ; ))

thanks for the videos!! really well fought.

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Nice wings

HEY THEMS FIGHTIN WORDS

Well I did hear that SF went all PvE tonight and stuff! Something about zerging those hearts!

It is true. See even stei agreed!

And they took sang cause I hear he loves stealing bay from pika. Let the rage flow >.>

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

WM, ND, and MERC all on one map….what a treat

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

New Build in the next hour or so.

Good fun tonight.

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

SoR ticking 300+ in SEA O_o

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

SoR ticking 300+ in SEA O_o

We all took the day off from work and are sitting in our basements eating pizza rolls and drinking mountain dew.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aerial Melodies.4938

Aerial Melodies.4938

Having a good time chatting off forum with you all in some third dimension Lion’s Arch while the new build rolls out! Confused by all the guild tags at first… I didn’t wind up with any JQ. Don’t snuggle me too fiercely… the horns on the helmet are a bit sharp.

Ele for Hire

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cover Girl.2580

Cover Girl.2580

Thanks for ‘updating the matches’ this is what I zone into. Every nightmare I’ve ever had.

Attachments:

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]
(Borderlands Stationed Commander)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aerial Melodies.4938

Aerial Melodies.4938

Thanks for ‘updating the matches’ this is what I zone into. Every nightmare I’ve ever had.

If that’s not the stuff of nightmares…

Ele for Hire

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pryda.8257

Pryda.8257

We’re celebrating Sacrx 250k kills tonight on my stream and Chemsorly one, feel free to join!

Red Guard [RG]