6/21 Blackgate/Sanctum of Rall/Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

I found a pic of you Cuddlestrike

Thanks for the nightmares tonight.

you should run into the beast on a random Borderland. when you’re solo.. I deleted my necro after seeing it.

SF Mumble when MORD tags spotted: “IS IT COVER GIRL? DOES IT HAVE THE STUPID BELL? KILL IT!”

SF Mumble when LOVE tags spotted: “Hey everyone its CuddleStrike don’t hit her!” followed by lots of jumping around and partying

DUDE! I was so kitten ed when I got my new horn and went out in search of SF. Found some, gave chase… got behind them and was rooted while the horn blew. NO fun at all.

I’m still a touch confused, how could you have given chase when you are a “(Borderlands Stationed Commander)”.

you’re adorable when you’re trying not to be dumb. read it really hard. twice then ask someone smart to help you understand :<

snuggles fiercely

It’s okay I’ll come a knocking on your door soon!

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cover Girl.2580

Cover Girl.2580

Nice work tonight, SoR. Pot… Miss your face.

Attachments:

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]
(Borderlands Stationed Commander)

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

So many SoR that won’t fight 1v1 but then /laugh etc when they kill you 5v1 lol

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

I heard 6/26 is the night to murder all of JQ. That aside, fun fights on JQBL (looking at you, Tsym in NW tower and Hills). At least we’re finally a threat again!

That mesmer who ported JQ back into hills so we could recap it cuz SoR didn’t mesmer sweep. I hear he’s a pretty cool guy and is totally not me stroking my own ego.

So much lies in this message I don’t even know where to start I mean Shini you never play mesmer so quit taking credit for madhatter’s porting skillz.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

I heard 6/26 is the night to murder all of JQ. That aside, fun fights on JQBL (looking at you, Tsym in NW tower and Hills). At least we’re finally a threat again!

That mesmer who ported JQ back into hills so we could recap it cuz SoR didn’t mesmer sweep. I hear he’s a pretty cool guy and is totally not me stroking my own ego.

So much lies in this message I don’t even know where to start I mean Shini you never play mesmer so quit taking credit for madhatter’s porting skillz.

I’ve been feeling like I need to play my Charr some Stei but between the changes to warriors and these weird rumors I hear about you erotic role playing with a certain SF Charr I tend to never log on him.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

So many SoR that won’t fight 1v1 but then /laugh etc when they kill you 5v1 lol

maybe it’s because they don’t like you lol

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

I’ve been feeling like I need to play my Charr some Stei but between the changes to warriors and these weird rumors I hear about you erotic role playing with a certain SF Charr I tend to never log on him.

GO TO BREAD SIR KITTEN BEARD!

Score Update!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

GO TO BREAD SIR KITTEN BEARD!

Score Update!

You can’t expect me to not respond to that! He was attributing my awesome to Bestfriend! Plus I’m catching up on a few things I DVRed while I was away

GO TEAM VENTURE!

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

All I can say about tonights WvW is … AOE loot is amazing

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

I set up a hotkey for aoe loot but still instinctively spammed F a million times a minute.

BeeGee
Beast mode

(edited by pot.6805)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crimedawg.8954

Crimedawg.8954

Only got about an hour of WvW last night but had fun dancing with Agg on JQ BL. These fights are what keep us going. AOE auto-loot makes a Necro happy

[Tsym] – Necromancer
Sanctum of Rall
Running 15 in a BL near you

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

this is one epic match up this week. Does anyone know if this is the closest t1 match up ever ????

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

SoR in SoRBL currently plz stop running. Thank you (I’m sure I will get some SoR guy saying we run all the time). If that’s the case then just remember you guys always wanting the fights.

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

THIS IS SPARTA!!!

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

THIS IS SPARTA!!!

I’m scared of your asura right now! Those TEETH! Don’t nibble on me! I swear I’m not tasty!

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: kuora.5402

kuora.5402

JQ using expert level AC skills to shoot our siege down at Bay; I am amazed by their skills.

Attachments:

¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸
[Aia] Amoria- The guild of pleasant love

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

JQ using expert level AC skills to shoot our siege down at Bay; I am amazed by their skills.

Show the right view next time we had 2 sup AC’s on other side of gate firing inside straight line of sight. Thank you for understanding

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

With my snuggly JQ friend! <3 Fuz

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

Can target there with AC by gate.

Besides, what goes around comes around. Even if JQ were doing what you suspect, SoR guilds have been doing it for months.

(edited by oxide.8324)

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Show the right view next time we had 2 sup AC’s on other side of gate firing inside straight line of sight. Thank you for understanding

Aha! Finally JQ has a taste of it’s own medicine.
Seems silly from that end, no?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Score Update!

With my snuggly JQ friend! <3 Fuz

I love it!

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

kuora.5402

Besides, what goes around comes around. Even if JQ were doing what you suspect, SoR guilds have been doing it for months.

Proof?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zulubeast.8519

Zulubeast.8519

Proof?

Did you miss the tons of threads from people upset about ACs shooting through gates and then were debugged by showing how to do it normally?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Obsidian.1328

Obsidian.1328

Wth, we’ve held Dawn’s for over 24 hours with no scouts. There isn’t even any siege in there.

You guys are slackin…

Obsidian Sky – SoR
I troll because I care

in Match-ups

kuora.5402

Proof?

Did you miss the tons of threads from people upset about ACs shooting through gates and then were debugged by showing how to do it normally?

Your post has nothing to do with my question. Did you even read that one word I posted?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

Hey [Agg] ,welcome in EB ^^, I believe after 5 wipes in a row the QL wipes was a bit tooooooo much to stand for your leader that you had to leave map and loose SMC just after. BG zerg wiped then you rushed in trying backstab us in QL and … you ended like BG
I know your wvw formation, tactic, counter moves and weakness so you could only perma wipe: our pick up group (pug) wins because… knowledge is power. Ty for coming though.
(This happened 12h ago but I had no time post it before.)
SoR players are very skilled even the non-guilds ones, so I have to congratulate them here.
EDIT : Much love from [LORD]

(edited by Titan.3472)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

this is one epic match up this week. Does anyone know if this is the closest t1 match up ever ????

So far it is if you consider the point spread between all three servers rather than just 1st and 2nd place.

Lets all keep the fights going till the end of the week and see if we can keep that point spread tight and maybe tighten it up every further…. that might mean that servers change their goals somewhat in the interests of increased tightness.

Tightness has become the new win and will result in the most pleasurable experience, for all concerned – be assured of that.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

(edited by Kreen.3925)

in Match-ups

Posted by: salluks.6017

salluks.6017

getting ready for our raid
http://i.imgur.com/a1dHXJC.jpg

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wilco.1458

Wilco.1458

Hey [Agg] ,welcome in EB ^^, I believe after 5 wipes in a row the QL wipes was a bit tooooooo much to stand for your leader that you had to leave map and loose SMC just after. BG zerg wiped then you rushed in trying backstab us in QL and … you ended like BG
I know your wvw formation, tactic, counter moves and weakness so you could only perma wipe: our pick up group (pug) wins because… knowledge is power. Ty for coming though.
(This happened 12h ago but I had no time post it before.)
SoR players are very skilled even the non-guilds ones, so I have to congratulate them here.
EDIT : Much love from [LORD]

Keep it classy, because I remember a -lot- of whining about EB last week.

http://www.twitch.tv/drwilco
Wilco Tango Foxtrot #lifting #hardwork

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

hey jq i know RG for the most part is done but r any of there members sticking around or ?

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bovinity.8610

Bovinity.8610

Even if JQ were doing what you suspect, SoR guilds have been doing it for months.

It is kinda funny when I think I’m gonna defend a keep against a <certain SoR guild> zerg, only to watch every piece of siege – no matter where it’s placed, even on the ground inside the walls – get destroyed by multiple Dragon’s Tooths dropping all at the same time. =D

Any sufficiently advanced skill is indistinguishable from luck.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kryyg.8576

Kryyg.8576

Is most of MERC unemployed?

Not a jab, just curious.

in Match-ups

Tarkus.4109

Not a jab, just curious.

Uni finished a little while ago, also a lot of us work on the weekend

in Match-ups

Kryyg.8576

Not a jab, just curious.

I think if there was an award for the guilds who play the most, you guys would win it hands down.

in Match-ups

Tarkus.4109

Not a jab, just curious.

I think if there was an award for the guilds who play the most, you guys would win it hands down.

Waha taught us well <3

in Match-ups

Kryyg.8576

Not a jab, just curious.

Waha taught us well <3

Waha zergs hard I’ll give you that, he doesn’t play hard though. He makes it very clear, the game isn’t his life.

in Match-ups

Bovinity.8610

I thought that’s what WvW points were for? =D

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wilco.1458

Wilco.1458

I thought that’s what WvW points were for? =D

Those show who has the most coverage. ;D

http://www.twitch.tv/drwilco
Wilco Tango Foxtrot #lifting #hardwork

(edited by Wilco.1458)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cirus.5748

Cirus.5748

Not a jab, just curious.

MERC is a guild with over 300 active members from all over the world, a large section of the members are from America, Australia/New Zealand, Asia and some are from Europe. It has over 10 active WvW commanders that tag up on a weekly basis.

Its members are committed WvW’ers and will fight as hard as they can for the server.

Join MERC!

Vanguard Of Exiled Mercenaries – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kyo.7369

Kyo.7369

Choo Choo, Pain Train comin’ through.

Guardian Kyo
Arkham[Ark]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Warlord.9074

Warlord.9074

I’m noticing a decline in normal attendance this week from SoR. I could list a bunch of excuses as to why that is but I’m sure that is the case on the other servers as well. BG just seems to want to win this week so GG BG on your victory this week you guys really earned it this time.

“Just press 2 to win all the dps was us cuz we’re a
warrior and we’re the best class” Eugene

in Match-ups

Tarkus.4109

I’m noticing a decline in normal attendance this week from SoR. I could list a bunch of excuses as to why that is but I’m sure that is the case on the other servers as well. BG just seems to want to win this week so GG BG on your victory this week you guys really earned it this time.

Its not over until reset

in Match-ups

Kryyg.8576

The BG gold recruiting machine and the overtime machine might pull out a win this time.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shinji.2063

Shinji.2063

Not a jab, just curious.

Got to make that 4 hour quota so we dont get the /gkick

in Match-ups

Kryyg.8576

Not a jab, just curious.

Got to make that 4 hour quota so we dont get the /gkick

More like 15 hour quota, but yes.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Warlord.9074

Warlord.9074

Its not over until reset

Ya I know that bro but I’m calling it now. I personally don’t care If we win or lose I’m in it for the fights, most of rallians share that sentiment. Welp back to getting 1g per dungeon complement.

“Just press 2 to win all the dps was us cuz we’re a
warrior and we’re the best class” Eugene

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cirus.5748

Cirus.5748

This matchup is over half way, still a long way to go and the scores are so tight, it’s a fascinating contest!

Great fights from SoR and JQ this week, this is what WvW is all about!

Vanguard Of Exiled Mercenaries – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Bovinity.8610

I personally don’t care If we win or lose I’m in it for the fights, most of rallians share that sentiment.

I’m sure a lot of us on other servers feel that way, too. It’s hard to take the points TOO seriously when you know that the final tally really comes down to who can maintain 24-hour coverage the longest.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Krypty.3897

Krypty.3897

Not a jab, just curious.

MERC is a guild with over 300 active members from all over the world, a large section of the members are from America, Australia/New Zealand, Asia and some are from Europe. It has over 10 active WvW commanders that tag up on a weekly basis.

Its members are committed WvW’ers and will fight as hard as they can for the server.

Join MERC!

While I won’t be joining MERC as i am in RISE – we <3 you guys. Looks like you guys are doing great today.

Blackgate – Mesmer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

Not a jab, just curious.

Join MERC!

While I won’t be joining MERC as i am in RISE – we <3 you guys. Looks like you guys are doing great today.

Imagine if BGs NA crew was as effective as their SEA crew.