6/21 Blackgate/Sanctum of Rall/Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

i agree if it’s not SOR/BG/JQ then its gonna be a lame match up

only way tc will be a good match up would be if they got 1 large oceanic and 1 euro guild

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

So… someone explain what happened this week. Try to do it without excessive QQ or such trite nonsense as 2v1.

Near as I can tell from being a very casual observer is that RG went to JQ, took away some of IRON’s mojo. Then RG’s leader hit R6 in WvW kills and promptly disbanded the guild?

Tell me, are you guys still drinking drama in bottle form, are just mainlining it from an IV now?

in Match-ups

SykkoB.9465

So… someone explain what happened this week. Try to do it without excessive QQ or such trite nonsense as 2v1.

Near as I can tell from being a very casual observer is that RG went to JQ, took away some of IRON’s mojo. Then RG’s leader hit R6 in WvW kills and promptly disbanded the guild?

Tell me, are you guys still drinking drama in bottle form, are just mainlining it from an IV now?

what happened is bg pushed hard wanted it more and if they keep it up will get the victory

the rest i have no idea about

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

what happened is bg pushed hard wanted it more and if they keep it up will get the victory

the rest i have no idea about

But we all know BG has staying power issues. So next week when they’re sporting the double digits JQ and SoR will be back to some good reading.

Variety is the spice of life

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Go go JQ. Deliver the final blow!

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: dwahvel.7356

dwahvel.7356

I’m actually rooting for BG to win. We all know they only come out of the woodwork when they see a lead. It’s much better fights when they actually show up like the SoR/BG t2 matchups. Keep up the good work!

-SoR citizen

in Match-ups

SykkoB.9465

i got 2 question tho for jq

1: is agg staying on jq ?
2: r there RG members stayin on jq also or did they all transfer off or quit ?

just wondering cause it was good fights this week and hope agg stays with u guys

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

BG guys who are coming out to post. hey, please be more classy. Just because we are winning doesn’t mean we should disregard civility.

- BG citizen

Nothing even partially close to what SoR says when they’re winning :P

Pffffffffffffffft, Kathy, pfffffffffffffffffffft.

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

just wondering cause it was good fights this week and hope agg stays with u guys

Hope Agg stays too. They’re wasted on non-SoR <3

The natives are surely pleasant enough on JQ.. Sorry ladies, no extradition for custody cases from SoR.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kathy K.6812

Kathy K.6812

It’s too bad TW won’t be able to rematch RG from that 11-0 defeat. Can’t wait to see RG in CU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

The natives are surely pleasant enough on JQ.. Sorry ladies, no extradition for custody cases from SoR.

Wasted? Hah!

We on TC absolutely loved fighting them. The most challenging/rewarding fights ever…

Just sayin. :P

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ardon.4105

Ardon.4105

Well then, this thread went to kitten quickly. We were doing so well guys! Something like ten whole pages. Probably a record.

[Agg] Rendon Argos (Charrgos) – Guardian
Server Traversing Nomad

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

1: is agg staying on (insert servername)?

The funniest thing you can post in gw2 wvw forums. This is their 8th or 9th server?

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

It’s too bad TW won’t be able to rematch RG from that 11-0 defeat. Can’t wait to see RG in CU

Yeah, it is a shame.
Did anyone on Blackgate even step up, or didya figure why bother?

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

Wasted? Hah!

We on TC absolutely loved fighting them. The most challenging/rewarding fights ever…

Plenty of room on JQ if ya wanna try big boy pants for a while

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolbryne.4037

Wolbryne.4037

Your double teaming has reached level: pathetic.

LOL Are you serious, for two weeks JQ ( including IRON ) and SoR were double teaming 4 days straight to make up a 14k lead that BG had. SoR making multiple post claiming they would love to have a double team against them so they can get some good fights since no one is giving them to them.

Although Unlike the BS that SoR and JQ pulled Bg has been killing JQ off when we see them. Unlike when SoR and Jq were shacking hands and spawn camping which we are not doing.

Funny how Iron delt with that same tactic on Desolation against the french servers and complained about it then, then turn around and do it on the NA servers because it benifits them. Then turns around and complains when it is happening again to you LOL

Besides this BS comment about Double team good fights all week Glad to see JQ learned how to fight again and SoR isn’t pulling the Cordinated Double team. Glad to have a true 3 way fight.

Lets not forget that JQ and SoR double teamed BG at hills earlier this week but that is ok right IRON since you weren’t on the reciving end?

Also I am sick of people making excuses, BG wins we are no lifers and recuirt machines

BG loses we are scared

SoR wins it is deemed by the floating city of santum and theya re all the prefect society to the world of Guild wars 2

They lose oh we are in it for the fights and we are taking a break that no other srver is doing. Cause no other server minus SoR got the sky pirate event.

Lets all face it BG won it fair and square when SoR won they won fair and square even if it was IRON that gave them the moral boost. When JQ won they won because they had the best people on the field it is the same for all servers.

We’ve never double teamed. if it seems like it, it’s because 2 servers have been attacking the weakest target, but not agreeing to teaming up or avoiding to fight each other. now, however, bg and jq zergs stand on each side of a tower/keep. one server keeping reinforcements off and the other one attacking said tower/keep. Then when the two zone blobs run in to eachother, they don’t attack eachother but actually stop and back paddle away from eachother. It’s pretty kitten obvious. We can see it, you know we can see it and you still deny it. it’s rich. but then you need to do it obviously since we destroy you so easily in fair fights. Thought fair fights seem hard to get anymore since the only time you ever come out to fight us is when you have at LEAST twice our numbers. We usually wipe you anyways.
Just a few minutes ago we wiped in hero’s on bg bl. we were 8 people and you had at least 40. we said “f it” and charged anyways. we almost wiped you, but the constant rallying did us in. it’s actually quite funny how little it takes before most of you are turned into dorritos

Thanks to RG though, they’re always hard and fun to fight and rarely back down from fighting no matter the odds. Now when they’re moving, we’ll prolly mostly be fighting arrows raining down from behind walls.

Pret Orian / Pretorían
IRON
“All war is deception.” – General Sun Tzu

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

Without being too presumptous to speak for others…

As far as I know from talking to a few Agg folks then they are intending to stay but really you would have to ask them.

A few RG folks who still want to play GW2 are staying on JQ as well I think. Again though you would need to ask them really.

Its been a pleasure having both of them on the server this week. I we all hope they stay for as long as they would like. I hope our opponents have enjoyed it as well

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

in Match-ups

SykkoB.9465

Without being too presumptous to speak for others…

As far as I know from talking to a few Agg folks then they are intending to stay but really you would have to ask them.

A few RG folks who still want to play GW2 are staying on JQ as well I think. Again though you would need to ask them really.

Its been a pleasure having both of them on the server this week. I we all hope they stay for as long as they would like. I hope our opponents have enjoyed it as well

i do to man, i was hoping one of there guildies would reply for confirmation

either way good fights this weeks been a blast

TO the 1-2 sor ppl talking about 2v 1 plzz stop it happens let it go and keep fighting

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

bg and jq zergs stand on each side of a tower/keep. one server keeping reinforcements off and the other one attacking said tower/keep. Then when the two zone blobs run in to eachother, they don’t attack eachother but actually stop and back paddle away from eachother. It’s pretty kitten obvious. We can see it, you know we can see it and you still deny it. it’s rich..

This is interesting, what would you expect one of those servers to do? JQ and BG wasting resources fighting each other while SoR sits there with a keep to defend them selves? I mean why would JQ and BG fight each other at a SoR keep while neither of them are in? “Back paddle away” Why would JQ or BG risk a wipe and lose all the progress they have made and give SoR a chance to collect them selves?

Honestly last week felt like SoR and JQ were 2v1’ing BG this week it seems like BG and JQ vs SoR. Think of it this way, with all of your L33T skills you can have more people to wipe and fights to be had. But based off your complaints I’m assuming the bags aren’t as plentiful as you make them out to be.

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

I was about to congratulate everyone for all the great fights this week and the fact that we had kept the thread clean and civil for many many pages. It was a reflection of the balanced matchup we had this week.

Then I read page 11 onward. Sigh.

Well, congratulations anyway! Let’s not allow the trolls to spoil the party for everyone. Someone threw rocks at BG’s hornet nest so some of us are coming out very defensively. The tagged posters just don’t like people insinuating that BG didn’t earn their win, that somehow it was handed to them on a silver platter. Or that they worked too hard. A game is a game, and the simple truth for this one is the one who shows up more consistently during the week wins. The “overtime” comments are ridiculous and everyone should see that.

As for the untagged trolls..well, just ignore them. They do not reflect the opinions of the whole server.

Good luck to all three servers!

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

Wasted? Hah!

Does JQ supply the pants or will I have to buy my own upon arrival? Are they boot cut, slim, or loose fitting?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

BG guys who are coming out to post. hey, please be more classy. Just because we are winning doesn’t mean we should disregard civility.

- BG citizen

Yes, all SoR folks, please remember to remain classy. Yes we did lose this week, however it’s okay. BG has been known to win random weeks of T1.

To RG: Blast getting kitten d by you. See in you in camelot!

To JQ: Don’t stop fighting! You guys may take 2nd!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Krypty.3897

Krypty.3897

If passive aggressiveness was not allowed on this forum, I’m not sure this topic would get past the first page.

Blackgate – Mesmer

in Match-ups

Posted by: tehfoks.5120

tehfoks.5120

The funniest thing you can post in gw2 wvw forums. This is their 8th or 9th server?

7th. Get your facts straight.

EDIT: The only reason we change servers is when fights become stale / scarce. It doesn’t seem like this will be the case on JQ anytime soon.

[Agg]ression – Nfn

(edited by tehfoks.5120)

in Match-ups

magikfox.9658

If passive aggressiveness was not allowed on this forum, I’m not sure this topic would get past the first page.

kitten straight.

Will go onto say that aside from all the bickering, bs, gloating, crying and what seems to be an eternity of internet kittenbagery, this week has been great.

The beginning of the week was just amazing. Server hate aside you got to say things were pretty rocking

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

magikfox.9658

EDIT: The only reason we change servers is when fights become stale / scarce. It doesn’t seem like this will be the case on JQ anytime soon.

nekminnit agg in EU

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

Grats BG on a solid win this week.

Strong showing and very well played, much deserved!

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: xeang.3650

xeang.3650

Your double teaming has reached level: pathetic.

LOL Are you serious, for two weeks JQ ( including IRON ) and SoR were double teaming 4 days straight to make up a 14k lead that BG had. SoR making multiple post claiming they would love to have a double team against them so they can get some good fights since no one is giving them to them.

Although Unlike the BS that SoR and JQ pulled Bg has been killing JQ off when we see them. Unlike when SoR and Jq were shacking hands and spawn camping which we are not doing.

Funny how Iron delt with that same tactic on Desolation against the french servers and complained about it then, then turn around and do it on the NA servers because it benifits them. Then turns around and complains when it is happening again to you LOL

Besides this BS comment about Double team good fights all week Glad to see JQ learned how to fight again and SoR isn’t pulling the Cordinated Double team. Glad to have a true 3 way fight.

Lets not forget that JQ and SoR double teamed BG at hills earlier this week but that is ok right IRON since you weren’t on the reciving end?

Also I am sick of people making excuses, BG wins we are no lifers and recuirt machines

BG loses we are scared

SoR wins it is deemed by the floating city of santum and theya re all the prefect society to the world of Guild wars 2

They lose oh we are in it for the fights and we are taking a break that no other srver is doing. Cause no other server minus SoR got the sky pirate event.

Lets all face it BG won it fair and square when SoR won they won fair and square even if it was IRON that gave them the moral boost. When JQ won they won because they had the best people on the field it is the same for all servers.

We’ve never double teamed. if it seems like it, it’s because 2 servers have been attacking the weakest target, but not agreeing to teaming up or avoiding to fight each other. now, however, bg and jq zergs stand on each side of a tower/keep. one server keeping reinforcements off and the other one attacking said tower/keep. Then when the two zone blobs run in to eachother, they don’t attack eachother but actually stop and back paddle away from eachother. It’s pretty kitten obvious. We can see it, you know we can see it and you still deny it. it’s rich. but then you need to do it obviously since we destroy you so easily in fair fights. Thought fair fights seem hard to get anymore since the only time you ever come out to fight us is when you have at LEAST twice our numbers. We usually wipe you anyways.
Just a few minutes ago we wiped in hero’s on bg bl. we were 8 people and you had at least 40. we said “f it” and charged anyways. we almost wiped you, but the constant rallying did us in. it’s actually quite funny how little it takes before most of you are turned into dorritos

Thanks to RG though, they’re always hard and fun to fight and rarely back down from fighting no matter the odds. Now when they’re moving, we’ll prolly mostly be fighting arrows raining down from behind walls.

speak for yourself IRON…. much of SOR NA in EB stay true to the 2v1 guide http://www.guildwars2guru.com/topic/77216-corons-guide-to-diplomacy-the-2v1-and-you/

From the point of view of JQEB…. we saw WM cmd with their pub wipe you guys plenty… and you guys had a full que one zerg in EB at the time (according to SoR friend, so we’re pretty shocked).. its at most full que vs full que? so please try check your own number before complaining about BG’s number… to us JQ your zerg looks way bigger due to the long server name

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mighty Assasin.3816

Mighty Assasin.3816

Does BT ever run without the whole map on their tag?

Lite
The Prestige [pTg]
Twitch.tv/Lite_lite

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Old fashioned score update
@ 9:30PM EST.

Attachments:

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nakoor.1980

Nakoor.1980

Yeah, it is a shame.
Did anyone on Blackgate even step up, or didya figure why bother?

This has left me in a pit of depression since I missed all of it….If only…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

Does BT ever run without the whole map on their tag?

We can’t help it that people like to follow us. We just appreciate that they really are very competent, and great at following!

Would you prefer that we act like total jerks to our militia and push them away? Causing interserver drama?

The same could be said for both JQ and SoR as well, but let’s not point any fingers ♥

Why not split up into two groups? I still remember when EMP and Choo were both HUGE however they split up because running full map zergs got boring after completely steamrolling everything by pressing 1

in Match-ups

Mighty Assasin.3816

I mean I guess if that’s the guild you want to be, to each their own.

Lite
The Prestige [pTg]
Twitch.tv/Lite_lite

in Match-ups

Mighty Assasin.3816

Awww I still like you! ::HUG::

Sorry – Not going to shun good militia

I mean the guild who can’t do anything without the map.

Lite
The Prestige [pTg]
Twitch.tv/Lite_lite

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

Awww I still like you! ::HUG::

Sorry – Not going to shun good militia

I mean the guild who can’t do anything without the map.

There there. All guilds are special. We’re all special.

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: fade.8603

fade.8603

Evil fade… will that be me? 20K difference, can it be caught up in 20 hours?
But then again fight for 2nd is pretty close, exciting! I’m sure JQuarians are pretty psyched up now

BlackGate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Evil fade… will that be me? 20K difference, can it be caught up in 20 hours?
But then again fight for 2nd is pretty close, exciting! I’m sure JQuarians are pretty psyched up now

A 100%.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

SykkoB.9465

so agg is staying on jq? reason i ask is cause i wasnt sure if u guys just made the transfer for the week for fights or not

if u r staying on JQ that awsome and glade ur staying. If ur not staying was fun fighting agaisnt u guys again

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Can’t wait to see RG in CU

Why just CU? Why not TESO or Archeage?

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

Wasted? Hah!

Does JQ supply the pants or will I have to buy my own upon arrival? Are they boot cut, slim, or loose fitting?

Parachute.. And members only jackets.
But when last I was there, pants were optional

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tajz.9826

Tajz.9826

LOL. I was there last night with BG EU team pain train on EBG. Well, i can say we’re not really 2v1 you, we were just trolling you :P In fact, we were even doing the mini jumping puzzle in front of your main keep, even did the endurance test by stacking onto one small pillar to eat your cannons lol fun stuff! IRON’s zerg loot bags always give better chance of rares than JQs.

We double sized IRON? Come on lol, be real. You always have full map zerg bigger or at least even our size. There is no way we can double size the zerg on you during EU.

Off topic: Less than 24 hours to go. I’m waiting to see Raven’s excuse this time.

[LP][HB]Nirvii, Proud Elementalist of Thai Alliance
Commander of Blackgate
Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyRsSk4l0T4

(edited by Tajz.9826)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Quenta.2978

Quenta.2978

Black Talons Weekly Recap video for this weeks matchup.

It’s all 80s music. Enjoy.

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

I doubt JQ will get much of a fight for 2nd, SoR has thrown in the towel by the looks

in Match-ups

magikfox.9658

I doubt JQ will get much of a fight for 2nd, SoR has thrown in the towel by the looks

This guyyyy~~~

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

Well, whatever happens happens The score this week, the fights…. it’s all been great. Thanks for a great week, everyone.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: salluks.6017

salluks.6017

LOL. I was there last night with BG EU team pain train on EBG. Well, i can say we’re not really 2v1 you, we were just trolling you :P In fact, we were even doing the mini jumping puzzle in front of your main keep, even did the endurance test by stacking onto one small pillar to eat your cannons lol fun stuff! IRON’s zerg loot bags always give better chance of rares than JQs.

thats gw2 for you, u kill good players u get good loot,
u kill junk , u get junk.,

like what we get spikes and 2 wxp everytime we kill you

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

thats gw2 for you, u kill good players u get good loot,
u kill junk , u get junk.,

like what we get spikes and 2 wxp everytime we kill you

JQ and BG are lucky they get to go against TW then since we drop precursors.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

I really hope Jq gets a silver this matchup.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kaidengaran.3528

Kaidengaran.3528

To SoR and JQ,

Never mind the BG Trolls, or the overly excited members posting in defense of BG or even in general. We have a policy on not trolling in the forums (of course you can’t control everyone), but I’m sure you can understand that with a potential win this week for BG and your own server trolls out and about, we will have a few members active….it’s only natural.

Nevertheless this week has been the most competitive week of WvW I’ve seen in a long time, in fact possibly the most competitive…going all the way back to the AA days for us (NOC) in particular.

It’s been awesome to see an invigorated JQ and a continuing unrelenting SoR. I have definitely noticed a true and honest 1v1v1 for the first time in a while also, which has put some life into what was becoming a stale match up.

I think JQ’s comeback has created a scenario where all 3 servers have the chance now to take top spot.

I will be happy if this same match up occurs next week, if not I’ll look foward to it again.

Also this match up threads seems generally less toxic also…another tick in the box this week.

Cheers All,

Kaiden

Kaidengaran | 80 Warrior |
Co- GM Nocturnal | WvW Oceanic Commander
Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: nglcpyro.4906

nglcpyro.4906

:( This thread was going so well.. Must be a new record at 10.5 pages! All I know from exp is being part of the JQ militia is nothing but fun since no matter the score, map, or numbers, there’s always people taking objectives somewhere rather than give up at the slightest hurdle.

Anyway early congrats to whoever wins since anything could happen on the final day, wait to see what the randomiser decides to do with our dysfunctional family and hope matches remain pretty balanced!

[OCD]Ordo Contegium Destinatus
-Plush Griffon Recruit of the Jade Quarry Militia-