6/21 Blackgate/Sanctum of Rall/Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Beannie.5982

Beannie.5982

Your double teaming has reached level: pathetic.

LOL Are you serious, for two weeks JQ ( including IRON ) and SoR were double teaming 4 days straight to make up a 14k lead that BG had. SoR making multiple post claiming they would love to have a double team against them so they can get some good fights since no one is giving them to them.

Although Unlike the BS that SoR and JQ pulled Bg has been killing JQ off when we see them. Unlike when SoR and Jq were shacking hands and spawn camping which we are not doing.

Funny how Iron delt with that same tactic on Desolation against the french servers and complained about it then, then turn around and do it on the NA servers because it benifits them. Then turns around and complains when it is happening again to you LOL

Besides this BS comment about Double team good fights all week Glad to see JQ learned how to fight again and SoR isn’t pulling the Cordinated Double team. Glad to have a true 3 way fight.

Lets not forget that JQ and SoR double teamed BG at hills earlier this week but that is ok right IRON since you weren’t on the reciving end?

Also I am sick of people making excuses, BG wins we are no lifers and recuirt machines

BG loses we are scared

SoR wins it is deemed by the floating city of santum and theya re all the prefect society to the world of Guild wars 2

They lose oh we are in it for the fights and we are taking a break that no other srver is doing. Cause no other server minus SoR got the sky pirate event.

Lets all face it BG won it fair and square when SoR won they won fair and square even if it was IRON that gave them the moral boost. When JQ won they won because they had the best people on the field it is the same for all servers.

We’ve never double teamed. if it seems like it, it’s because 2 servers have been attacking the weakest target, but not agreeing to teaming up or avoiding to fight each other. now, however, bg and jq zergs stand on each side of a tower/keep. one server keeping reinforcements off and the other one attacking said tower/keep. Then when the two zone blobs run in to eachother, they don’t attack eachother but actually stop and back paddle away from eachother. It’s pretty kitten obvious. We can see it, you know we can see it and you still deny it. it’s rich. but then you need to do it obviously since we destroy you so easily in fair fights. Thought fair fights seem hard to get anymore since the only time you ever come out to fight us is when you have at LEAST twice our numbers. We usually wipe you anyways.
Just a few minutes ago we wiped in hero’s on bg bl. we were 8 people and you had at least 40. we said “f it” and charged anyways. we almost wiped you, but the constant rallying did us in. it’s actually quite funny how little it takes before most of you are turned into dorritos

Thanks to RG though, they’re always hard and fun to fight and rarely back down from fighting no matter the odds. Now when they’re moving, we’ll prolly mostly be fighting arrows raining down from behind walls.

speak for yourself IRON…. much of SOR NA in EB stay true to the 2v1 guide http://www.guildwars2guru.com/topic/77216-corons-guide-to-diplomacy-the-2v1-and-you/

From the point of view of JQEB…. we saw WM cmd with their pub wipe you guys plenty… and you guys had a full que one zerg in EB at the time (according to SoR friend, so we’re pretty shocked).. its at most full que vs full que? so please try check your own number before complaining about BG’s number… to us JQ your zerg looks way bigger due to the long server name

I read this guide before, and i dare say, it held pretty true, especially during the start of the week.

From what i observed from my SOR POV, our EBG was fully queued on reset. Instead of concentrating on fortifying our garrison and towers, i assume (judging from what i could see on mos as i couldn’t queue in, correct me if i’m wrong) that SOR went to cap SMC. Which exposed our weakness to both servers. I find it kind of obvious that if our own foundation of defence is not built strongly, trying to take over something like SMC makes your assets food for the other servers, thereby leading to the definite double team (we brought it upon ourselves for showing weakness).

I believe by then, it was about 1pm at gmt +8, which is basicly one of BG’s strongest coverage period and they fully capitalised on this excellent opportunity to PPT an immense lead, fortify whatever they could, and defend them as long as possible.

Double teaming is natural in WVWVW and is an essential tactic to capitalise on your opponents’ weakness to gain more PPT. Please do not complain about it, we can only reflect on how it occurred.

Read Coron’s guide for more insight please.

Keep up the good fights all, excellent effort on all fronts.

Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Update! Snuggle Force[SF] out for a run!

Attachments:

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reslinal.2359

Reslinal.2359

JQ Just lost Hills to SoR due to some Fear guildy on AC with Zoom hack. He was able to fire past the gate and take out our defensive ACs.

We (BG) saw SoR is attacking your hills and went to attacking bay. Unfortunately you guys lost hills a little bit quicker than we could take down inner bay or draw them out from you guys.

Blackgate Engineer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Beannie.5982

Beannie.5982

I might also add that due to RG’s presence, some of the SOR guilds were held up with GVGing and spectating instead of trying to gain more PPT.

Additionally, a strengthened EU/NA time slot for JQ at the start of the week prevented SOR from gaining more PPT by capping JQ assets that were ‘easier’ previously. This was one of the factors that allowed us to always chase up with BG during the weekdays.

The re-insertion of AGG rejuvenated JQ somewhat too, providing more resistance for SOR’s NA team?

Overall, i might humbly conclude that if RG was to stay, our tier 1 fights would definitely be more balanced, and BG will still come out tops due to their overall coverage being better.

- my 2 cents.

Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cover Girl.2580

Cover Girl.2580

I went for a jog myself and found this elusive creature. No wonder it’s killed for its pelt. it’s hideous! :<

Attachments:

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]
(Borderlands Stationed Commander)

in Match-ups

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

<deleted I was incorrect>
Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

(edited by morrolan.9608)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

I went for a jog myself and found this elusive creature. No wonder it’s killed for its pelt. it’s hideous! :<

That picture looks a bit on the old side if your going to troll at least put in some current stuff. I mean look at Shini he has up to date pictures at least.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Nice Graphics/resolution, 2001 called they want their PC back.

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Medeyn.8562

Medeyn.8562

I play my game low resolution for wvw, even on a $2000 computer. 2001 pays me well

Scyprotek | Retired SEA/OC Commander
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

Enjoy the WvW everyone! I’ll see you all after work!
Make sure you leave some lolsy fights for later I promise I’ll come snuggle you all real close… Wont hurt at all!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Nuked.2360

Score Update!

Enjoy the WvW everyone! I’ll see you all after work!
Make sure you leave some lolsy fights for later I promise I’ll come snuggle you all real close… Wont hurt at all!

The picture makes your asura look like she wants to box!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mussolini.3490

Mussolini.3490

It’s a dangerous world, don’t leave your keeps, at least after midnight!

[DI] Divide Et Impera
Jade Quarry
Calígula Severus

in Match-ups

Nuked.2360

That most definitely isn’t a safe place for a forum warrior!

in Match-ups

Posted by: snownow.9352

snownow.9352

I had long time no read fourm
read english still hard for me.

its nice week on battlefield.
I tryed tag up and spoke broken English this week , its nice experience for me, thanks to all sor’s friends who are try to understood my awful English. lol

and glad to saw new friends joined us.
I’m very happy on last night, all people of map could understood mandarin, its easier to communication with other guild team.
[nys], [ocx], [sec], and new friend [song]. <3 to you guys ,nice work and good fought on BG bl last night.

[Hi] Ni Hao My Friend ~Sanctum of Rall~
ele : Snownow | mes : Neally Snow | necro : Sherry Snow | guard : Snow Guru
=my english is poor, if I said something wrong or impolite, tell me plz, I’ll learn.=

(edited by snownow.9352)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

I play my game low resolution for wvw, even on a $2000 computer. 2001 pays me well

Touche. Tbh from all of the rivalry between covergirl and silver the need to have an endless guardian duel and see who would fall asleep first.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kathy K.6812

Kathy K.6812

Can’t wait to see RG in CU

Why just CU? Why not TESO or Archeage?

Don’t think they mentioned those two others, but I’m sure they’ll be amazing wherever they go

in Match-ups

Kathy K.6812

i got 2 question tho for jq

1: is agg staying on jq ?
2: r there RG members stayin on jq also or did they all transfer off or quit ?

just wondering cause it was good fights this week and hope agg stays with u guys

It’s too bad TW won’t be able to rematch RG from that 11-0 defeat. Can’t wait to see RG in CU

Yeah, it is a shame.
Did anyone on Blackgate even step up, or didya figure why bother?

I don’t think too many people in Blackgate cares too much for it until A-Net implements an official GvG system.

(edited by Kathy K.6812)

in Match-ups

Posted by: muekung.2518

muekung.2518

Did anyone record GvG vH vs Rise or vH vs Pro (i might be wrong :/) tonight ?

If yes can you send me a link please ? ty !

in Match-ups

Kathy K.6812

It’s too bad TW won’t be able to rematch RG from that 11-0 defeat. Can’t wait to see RG in CU

I’m neither in TW nor in RG, but may I say that it would fit you to shut up. RG is an awesome guild and so is TW. If your guild hasn’t played against one of them it’s better to say nothing about a gvg.

If you can’t respect an opponent, you can’t respect yourself.

Not sure how I disrespected either of the guilds so I can’t say I’m sorry for speaking the truth and hurting your feelings.

After all, gvg behind windmill is srs bsns…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

i got 2 question tho for jq

1: is agg staying on jq ?
2: r there RG members stayin on jq also or did they all transfer off or quit ?

just wondering cause it was good fights this week and hope agg stays with u guys

Hope Agg stays too. They’re wasted on non-SoR <3

The natives are surely pleasant enough on JQ.. Sorry ladies, no extradition for custody cases from SoR.

Wasted? Hah!

We on TC absolutely loved fighting them. The most challenging/rewarding fights ever…

Just sayin. :P

Plenty of room on JQ if ya wanna try big boy pants for a while

Does JQ supply the pants or will I have to buy my own upon arrival? Are they boot cut, slim, or loose fitting?

Parachute.. And members only jackets.
But when last I was there, pants were optional

Alot of us run commando in WvW but if you want to wear pants we have many excellent fashion houses to supply your needs.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

I don’t think BG guilds GvG. When we asked the responses were always something along the lines of “we strictly ptfo (play the effing objective)”

with the exception of [Pro] The Provoked. Much respect to Joker.

As for JQ guilds I know vH, Agg, HzH, RG are willing to GvG

SoR guilds I know TW and Choo will never turn one down. FEAR would probably be willing too as they’ve done it before in that TW/FEAR vs Waha GvG and HighLine has also showed a small interest I think. IRON is also open to GvG if your guild is active during that timeslot

(edited by Doomdesire.9365)

in Match-ups

Posted by: GivaBack.9328

GivaBack.9328

Tonight, I saw FoE (Fist of the Empire) on JQ. I suspect they are joining JQ. It is not surprising as back in BG, FoE/Agg were working together as a wonderful team. I really did enjoy following JERICO in those days. I wish FoE/Agg best of luck in JQ. It looks like JQ will be even more formidable.

As for BT, I am blessed and honored to be able to tag along with you guys on some occasions. BG is very lucky to have a guild like yours (and other “recent” guilds) that strengthens the server. You have brought skills, new ideas and above all, a strong leadership. For that, I thank you!

- BG Floating militia.

(edited by GivaBack.9328)

in Match-ups

Posted by: fade.8603

fade.8603

I don’t think BG guilds GvG. When we asked the responses were always something along the lines of “we strictly ptfo (play the effing objective)”

SoR guilds I know TW and Choo will never turn one down. FEAR would probably be willing too as they’ve done it before in that TW/FEAR vs Waha GvG and HighLine has also showed a small interest I think. IRON is also open to GvG if your guild is active during that timeslot

We should respect each and every guild that plays in WvW fairly (not resorting to cheats) regardless if they GvG or not.

BlackGate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

We should respect each and every guild that plays in WvW fairly (not resorting to cheats) regardless if they GvG or not.

No disrespect intended. If that’s there thing then that’s there thing.

in Match-ups

Posted by: PredatoR.5247

PredatoR.5247

arrowcarts counts as cheating

Jericho The Usurper[Agg] – Aggression

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

I would like to welcome LeeT-Elite ones, to JQ. I hope you guys enjoy it here and may the fights be great!

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

So [Agg] and “some” [RG] are staying on JQ, from what I’ve gathered? And [FoE] is on there too? I actually did see the tag and was curious, but it was too crowded to check the guild.

Anyway, kudos to the JQ who didn’t attack me in the Obsidian Sanctum, and left me alone to kill the one JQ who was. Shame on you for actually dying to a PVT Guardian with the Hammer, btw.

Btw – I hope that CU game lives up to the hype ( oddly, it has hype), from what I’ve read it’d be something I’d pay a sub fee for.

(edited by UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420)

in Match-ups

Posted by: broxigar.8754

broxigar.8754

To SoR & BG, thanks for the great fight. This week matchup turns out to be the most competitive between the 3 servers.
I really hope we got the same matchup next week.

Keep it classy guys!

Jade Quarry | B R O X – Guardian

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cover Girl.2580

Cover Girl.2580

That most definitely isn’t a safe place for a forum warrior!

seems safe for the ones posting now. ya zerg once, log out and hit the forums

to duel cuddles would mean it has to leave whatever cave demons hide in and come near people fighting. wait. is cuddles MADgiKarp?

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]
(Borderlands Stationed Commander)

(edited by Cover Girl.2580)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

I would like to welcome LeeT-Elite ones, to JQ. I hope you guys enjoy it here and may the fights be great!

Grats on getting a guild JQ You guys deserve it! What time zone are they?

NA/Oceanic

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

^ Good stuff! Can’t wait for next week.

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

JQ BL all red, putten the Gypsies to bed.

Good fights this week and salute from [SG].

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kyo.7369

Kyo.7369

Choo Choo Pain Train Comin’ Through.

Guardian Kyo
Arkham[Ark]
Maguuma

(edited by Kyo.7369)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Medeyn.8562

Medeyn.8562

We were running a lowbie EXP train and MERC came and squished us

I’m telling Cuddles on you!

Scyprotek | Retired SEA/OC Commander
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kyo.7369

Kyo.7369

We were running a lowbie EXP train and MERC came and squished us

I’m telling Cuddles on you!

I’ll notify the FBI of their illegal actions against our lowbie zerg

Guardian Kyo
Arkham[Ark]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Kathy K.6812

Choo Choo Pain Train Comin’ Through.

Coming to your nearest BL to drop off their bags!

in Match-ups

Posted by: mekkanic.4759

mekkanic.4759

I’m very happy on last night, all people of map could understood mandarin, its easier to communication with other guild team.
[nys], [ocx], [sec], and new friend [song]. <3 to you guys ,nice work and good fought on BG bl last night.

I’m assuming that [song] is the guild from DB. They have good open field tactics from what I remember.

Welcome

To my knowledge, only 6-8 [Foe] made the move. I could be wrong.

This is my first time fighting in tier 1 against Sor and bg. Overall, this week has provided a lot of good fights. Very competitive.

[Agg] ression

(edited by mekkanic.4759)

in Match-ups

Posted by: brandon.6735

brandon.6735

Like to say i had fun moving along for the first time with CA in EB(been out for a month) We had many fun battles against SOR and JQ. (Sehoon) one of the CMD for CA did a great job.

Guardianhipster
Thiefhipster

(edited by brandon.6735)

in Match-ups

Kathy K.6812

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/Custom-Arenas-FAQ

Well here’s for the GvG’ers. Hope this comes out of beta soon it’s taking up too many spots in WvW :/

Guess the good ole’ fights behind the windmill were just vanilla!

(edited by Kathy K.6812)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Feed Me Change.6528

Feed Me Change.6528

Tonight, I saw FoE (Fist of the Empire) on JQ. I suspect they are joining JQ. It is not surprising as back in BG, FoE/Agg were working together as a wonderful team. I really did enjoy following JERICO in those days. I wish FoE/Agg best of luck in JQ. It looks like JQ will be even more formidable.

As for BT, I am blessed and honored to be able to tag along with you guys on some occasions. BG is very lucky to have a guild like yours (and other “recent” guilds) that strengthens the server. You have brought skills, new ideas and above all, a strong leadership. For that, I thank you!

- BG Floating militia.

FoE no longer has a substantial force in WvW or GW2 for that matter. All that is left is a few hardcore members. The few that are left wanted to play with a guild that runs like us, we spent so much time with AGG on SoS and BG, seemed that a reunion was in order. We aren’t bringing the 30 man force that everyone is accustom to so no real need to even bring it up.. Just felt like a reply was in order before rumors get started.

FaGG Alliance til we die.

~LilMc Fist of the Empire GW2 Chapter Cmdr

PS: It’s nice to run with super organized guilds going up against the same kind again. Nothing against lower tiers but T1 is just a completely different ballgame. The guys/gals left have been having a blast and has really renewed focus for some of our players.

NSP>ET>SoS>BG>ET>SoS>JQ>SoS>Mag>JQ
My fun laughs at your server pride.

(edited by Feed Me Change.6528)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crixus.9247

Crixus.9247

picture from sunnyhill in bg bl, few min ago, must be a glitch or something because i saw sor guys coming through wall while they attacked tower, and no, they were not there prior to attack, after this picture 3 more came through the door (no portal) were capping tower before zerg managed to take down gate. all guys who came through the tower had fire greatsword elementalist elite skill.

Attachments:

Crixus

(edited by Crixus.9247)

in Match-ups

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

- BG Floating militia.

FoE no longer has a substantial force in WvW or GW2 for that matter. All that is left is a few hardcore members. The few that are left wanted to play with a guild that runs like us, we spent so much time with AGG on SoS and BG, seemed that a reunion was in order. We aren’t bringing the 30 man force that everyone is accustom to so no real need to even bring it up.. Just felt like a reply was in order before rumors get started.

Well, welcome to JQ AGG has been an incredible addition, and I’m sure you guys will only enhance that.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chasan.3521

Chasan.3521

Congrats on the win BG, great fights this week hopefully we get more of the same next week.

Texas – warrior SoR
Kalima – ranger
resident rally bait

in Match-ups

Posted by: WRod.3856

WRod.3856

My Agg aka 250 wvw badges a night tracking device seems to not be working properly.

Might get it fixed today.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Feed Me Change.6528

Feed Me Change.6528

- BG Floating militia.

Well, welcome to JQ AGG has been an incredible addition, and I’m sure you guys will only enhance that.

Yeah, we’ve had fun. Kind of strange.. Was in FoE TS It’s [SF] get ready, oh wait they are on our team.. threw me for a loop. Spent so many hours hunting Strike Force down and now we are on the same server. Not to mention [EMP] [HzH] and all the other guilds…

[LeeT] is from SoS.. wonder why they moved.

NSP>ET>SoS>BG>ET>SoS>JQ>SoS>Mag>JQ
My fun laughs at your server pride.

in Match-ups

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

- BG Floating militia.

Yeah, we’ve had fun. Kind of strange.. Was in FoE TS It’s [SF] get ready, oh wait they are on our team.. threw me for a loop. Spent so many hours hunting Strike Force down and now we are on the same server. Not to mention [EMP] [HzH] and all the other guilds…

[LeeT] is from SoS.. wonder why they moved.

Lol, yeah, but you get used to it. I remember when SF and PRX came to JQ, that was the weirdest zerg ever for a few days, haha. Sea of Stormbluff Quarry, yo.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

I’m assuming that [song] is the guild from DB. They have good open field tactics from what I remember.

Welcome

This is my first time fighting in tier 1 against Sor and bg. Overall, this week has provided a lot of good fights. Very competitive.

SONG LA is still on DB I believe

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: mekkanic.4759

mekkanic.4759

Welcome

Ahhh ok. Thanks for the clarification. My mistake.

[Agg] ression

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

Welcome

Ahhh ok. Thanks for the clarification. My mistake.

Oh I’m not 100% sure would be good for clarification

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: WRod.3856

WRod.3856

Song La did move to SoR. After long talk with one of their leader. SoR is the best place for them.

(edited by WRod.3856)