6/21: DH / IoJ / NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

Can’t wait til i get my Exotic armor and weaps on my Guard, will be going solo and Fight Club a lot more to try to learn how to play him a lot better :P

Isle Of Janthir

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shu.6981

Shu.6981

helo i am puppy #2?

Mugi [-tM-][Holy]
IamMugi
NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: gladiator.5367

gladiator.5367

I need to stop reading these forums…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

You love em, same reason i keep stalking NSP, always good forum posts.

XOXO, i too now have an incinerator

Attachments:

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

in Match-ups

Posted by: spiraling.6183

spiraling.6183

Grats on the incinerator !

( xD … a-and also that ss looks like you’re taking a furious poop /hides)

Asyrin Spiral || (F) Human Mesmer (and bear cub!)
Formerly NSP || Wandering in IoJ [DAZE] [EVx]
… ohai friend <3 …

in Match-ups

Posted by: Entropy.4732

Entropy.4732

We really need a restraining order against GOM.

Styx Hemlock – Sylvari Mesmer – TFG – NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

We really need a restraining order against GOM.

I own the courts They say i can stay

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Otters.1567

Otters.1567

Incinerator is so 20PvE, it’s all about the swag toy daggers. Yolo.

Buy a Pocket Otter, only 500G [Holy]

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

I so can’t believe my three man 2 golem rush didn’t succeed at our garrison, curse you PD and Abys guild, and my Four man 1 golem rush on our bay, it was a shame. I knew I should have brought one more! It was great to see the amount of respect you had for us when your entire zerg showed up! We actually had a blast stirring the pot a little bit and had some fun fights at bay until the hoard showed up. Props to DH you guys really brought it tonight!

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

in Match-ups

THE Dentist.5960

PS… I died ALOT tonight! Just haven’t come up with a build to survive and fight against the zerg lawnmower, Hope someone got a precursor!

VoxL (NSP)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

I found you a few times, and all I got were spikes! Bah

Had fun fights though! I love that you all don’t give up, even when you see the red sea coming at you.

[Abys]

in Match-ups

Posted by: torridstoic.7492

torridstoic.7492

Jambo is definitely a troll, but he plays a good thief. Think twice before you call him out.

I found golems tonight! So we decided to blitz NSP’s map and paint that kitten green.

Attachments:

At The Vanguard.
Golemhaven [Van] – mesmer | guardian

(edited by torridstoic.7492)

in Match-ups

torridstoic.7492

I’m pretty sure NSP defenders were hacking.

At The Vanguard.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natar.3671

Natar.3671

rofl baghaven living up to ur name. i guess the pugs listened and managed to hold u off at the stairs while i aced the kitten out of u guys. u guys probably had like around 40 and i think my ac juz killed most of u until our reinforcements finally came to finish the job

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nessuno.1253

Nessuno.1253

PS… I died ALOT tonight! Just haven’t come up with a build to survive and fight against the zerg lawnmower, Hope someone got a precursor!

I notice your build is really offensive. Like you plan to stay and win the fight. I think you need another GTFO card for when the other 20 dudes show up. Maybe just switching out your Geomancy sigils for Energy would help a little. I don’t know though I don’t have a ranger just one idea.

Agrippa The Snake
Perfect Dark [PD]

in Match-ups

THE Dentist.5960

I notice your build is really offensive. Like you plan to stay and win the fight. I think you need another GTFO card for when the other 20 dudes show up. Maybe just switching out your Geomancy sigils for Energy would help a little. I don’t know though I don’t have a ranger just one idea.

Aw I was just kidding. Was running around with only a couple of guildies in our BL and it just seemed like we got steamrolled even though that was our intent for the night. Attack and distract, you tend to have that effect. As to my build its as defensive as you can have on a ranger actually. But when your outnumbered by a whole lot you tend to get rolled pretty easy. I wish I would have taken a screenshot at the sea of Red coming for us when we (us 3-4) managed to make it through the outers of Both Bay and Garrison. Was a great response time.

VoxL (NSP)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Safir.9203

Safir.9203

I found golems tonight! So we decided to blitz NSP’s map and paint that kitten green.

All I want to know is wth you guys were smoking when you tried that stunt, and for that matter, what were all the other DH players doing later that night that led to such weird attempts at briar?

They kept bringing the leftover golems out as the night wore on… and there was no sense or purpose to it. Was some pretty strange stuff to watch o_O;

At one point, one of PD kept asking us to take pictures with the golems (sorry that two straight out killed him, but at that point, most of us were tired and not in the mood for pictures)… What can I say? The blood all over our clothes from many DH deaths made for a less than ideal picture.

Still, destroying your golems was a much preferred way to pass the night vs. your previous annoyances (endless battles with what seemed like a mini-mesmer/thf army). Must say, it got old fast to have to keep fighting you guys, but that’s primarily because I suck ;P

….

Seriously, though, guys… don’t smoke whatever PD is passing around. It will take you down a road to ruin that none of us want to travel.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sarsbear.3469

Sarsbear.3469

Hello friends, this is some footage we got last night vs a few IoJ from Lurukka the engineer’s perspective. Stealth is fair and balanced.

in Match-ups

Posted by: echo.2053

echo.2053

They kept bringing the leftover golems out as the night wore on… and there was no sense or purpose to it. Was some pretty strange stuff to watch o_O;

You have no idea how often they drop for us >_>. Found a few on my mesmer that i made just a week an a half ago. She is such a silly goose doesnt even have weapon swap available yet game think shes able to build and pilot a robit.

As for what they/we were/are smoking…… I am not at liberty to say, as I would prolly would recieve an immidate infraction and suspenion as well as having " it" confiscated from DH resulting in a large amount of frowny faces.

If you wish to remain pure and holy i would advise to stay away from the green smoke clouds that appear on the battlefield from time to time.

Otherwise let the sin begin and come out of your towers for full fledged glorious times.
side note on possible side effects You will wake up to your characters being odd colors, they wont be wearing pants, You will be confused to why half of the stuff in your inventory is there, You will make a new character just to lead packs using starter equipment, When the two opposing server zergs collide with one another you will frolic through this mass of people with no reason except to " see whats on the other side of this mass of people" ….. thats all i can remember for now

Bender the offender – Proud violator of 17 safe spaces –

in Match-ups

Posted by: JamboHammer.4397

JamboHammer.4397

Jambo is definitely a troll, but he plays a good thief. Think twice before you call him out.

Thx for the compliment haha <3

Nsp,Gom,Mag[Yaks Bend] Asura Thief- Chronic Fangs/Asura War- Karcerus/Norn Mes- Karcmerus
Charr Ele- Mack Jack/Human Guardian- Karcian/Human Necro- Karcermancer/
Asura Rev- Kushatronium/Asura Engi- Kushatronic /Sylvari Ranger- Karcushian

in Match-ups

Posted by: modDW.4187

modDW.4187

Hello team,

I finally made a video featuring some of this match-ups game play with SPCA 5man.

The first fight features me calling for our group to kite into a dead-end, haha!

Enjoy.

-Your Big Horse

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

Hello team,

I finally made a video featuring some of this match-ups game play with SPCA 5man.

The first fight features me calling for our group to kite into a dead-end, haha!

Enjoy.

-Your Big Horse

Not gonna lie, that was some pretty freaking awesome small group play.

Isle Of Janthir

in Match-ups

Miss Firesss.3704

Safir:

They were probably just using up the golems before they went away. These were the same golems we used to take Bay and Garrison right?
At the time they were using them at Briar, there probably weren’t many people on the map and they were just messing around. Most of us left around 1am PST.

[Abys]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982

Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982

Seriously, though, guys… don’t smoke whatever PD is passing around. It will take you down a road to ruin that none of us want to travel.

THAT road, my good sir, is called sweet sweet victory.

DH Yak’s Bend – Perfect Dark [PD]
Dr Hoppenheimer – Engi / Meowzir – Guard /
Mulcibur Nox – Ele / Mr Directed – Mes

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buffy.9246

Buffy.9246

Nice double team going on in EB map. Ioj hiding in ogres and Dh near nsp keep.

in Match-ups

torridstoic.7492

At the time they were using them at Briar, there probably weren’t many people on the map and they were just messing around. Most of us left around 1am PST.

How dare you? We would have wiped the map if they hadn’t been hacking. Honest. That golem push should have been unstoppable. (golems are srs bsns)

At The Vanguard.

(edited by torridstoic.7492)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Safir.9203

Safir.9203

How dare you? We would have wiped the map if they hadn’t been hacking. Honest. That golem push should have been unstoppable. (golems are srs bsns)

Yeah, I wasn’t around when Bay and Garrison fell (logged in just after it happened), but I was there to help repel the attacks on Hills, and then to witness the weird late night “golem rushes” against briar.

I figured it was just madness and I knew they were probably doing it because the golems were going to be forgotten/wasted anyway, but it was still pretty strange and convinced me PD drinks heavily on the weekends…

P.S. Since when is standing on Briars’ walls and raining meteor shower down on 4 golems (with no other forces protecting them) hacking? I guess my apologies are in order because that fireball in one of baghaven’s pictures is mine…

/reports self for hacking ;D

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crimson Magdelana.9024

Crimson Magdelana.9024

Sweet attempts on our Bay & Hills just now DH. Abys and SE galore, we all appreciate the bags. Two hours later and you left us with nothing but sigil stacks & full inventories. Loads of fun.

One Counter Treb wiping all four of yours from behind in open field…then wiping your zerg outside of Bay as you rushed our poor solo Guild Treb…still open field. I need to install Fraps again.

A good attempt, but the fail you demonstrated at Hills was terribad. Build an AC on the bridge vs all of us & 2 door balis in the Lords Room? Brilliant. Or should I say “HODOR”.

All kidding aside it was fun watching you fail at taking anything but a breakout tower with twice as many ppl as we had defending.

You call it afk. I call it getting a beer.

(edited by Crimson Magdelana.9024)

in Match-ups

Posted by: KinkyGiraffe.4123

KinkyGiraffe.4123

Havent been on all weekend and was suprised to see us so far behind :O

What happened IoJ!?

Congrats to NSP though, nice reset! Had no idea you were THAT strong >< Hopefully it stays like this all week! Though i doubt it, DH always wins with coverage, and we’ll probably come a close second

Mr(s) Starkk

in Match-ups

Posted by: urbanevil.7145

urbanevil.7145

Hello team,

Enjoy.

-Your Big Horse

Nicely done, you just made me wanna roll a Guardian, that looked like wicked fun.

IOJ-Raganarkz – 80 Asura Thief [HARD]
IOJ-Bouttobuffitup – 80 Norn Guard[HARD]
http://www.hardcorepwnography.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: ArtC.1827

ArtC.1827

Props, Mod. So good I want to watch it again on the better show-showing setup. Nice gameplay and editing, although you know now you’ll have fans looking for you in game.

King of YARR
“Stealth in WvW is OP.
Plz Anet, nerf Skelk.”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mercenary Bodyguard.4827

Mercenary Bodyguard.4827

We do not work with terroist!! NSP!!

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: GavinGoodrich.1382

GavinGoodrich.1382

The fight with DH at Jerrifer, Jerrifer, and Jerrifer was a lotta fun (at least the few jerrifer fights I was at) Probably around 80-100 people in the area between both teams, as well as a few cows being flung from the keep @ jerri.

Fought Abyss a few times @ hills, but ya got the best of us and why-did-i-not-put-17-carts-down-like-i-normally-do-i’ll-never-know but t’was a good push.

Not even sure why ya went for bay. I can see hills no problem, but a thickened waypointed loaded keep vs. a paper hills is a whoooooole different ballgame

And I shoulda just gone for your catas instead of siegin’ up briar’s lord’s room. Whoever got that pull on my cart gunners on the rear off the back did a real clutch play. I was thinkin’ to myself “man…I can see this going really badly but i’ll just take the chance.” Good thing the tower was just paper at least. Real clutch pull though. All those /bows you saw from us was out of respect though tonight

Didn’t run into much NSP today, cept a few usual headbutts in EB and once in DH. When i first logged in we had to stop mid-golem rush on Stoney(with mesmers n’ stuff) ’cause NSP beat us to it.

NomNomNomNomNom
Resident Zerg Idiot
Isle of Janthir

(edited by GavinGoodrich.1382)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nessuno.1253

Nessuno.1253

kitten you The Dentist!

Attachments:

Agrippa The Snake
Perfect Dark [PD]

in Match-ups

torridstoic.7492

I liek pictionary.

Image 1: A Splat team, a SPCA team, a zerg, AND a breakout. NSP really wanted that tower. Also, my corpse post-steamroll.

Image 2: Many tears were shed at the senselessly brutal demise of this dear sylvari. Thank you for the vigil.

PS, get over yourself, Crimson. >.>

Attachments:

At The Vanguard.

in Match-ups

THE Dentist.5960

kitten you The Dentist!

I have been on the other end MANY times, we had alot of fun fighting you guys. And props to y’all, you guys kept coming. There were alot of good fights tonight. I was streaming most of the fights. I will edit it on twitch and post the link when I get it worked out.

Btw pass on my apologies to the PD warrior I fought at E camp, I was hiding and was surprised when I saw a red tag and hit him as he gave me a wave. I pulled back and had a nice 1v1 with him. Sometimes when you see red you just react, lol.

VoxL (NSP)

in Match-ups

THE Dentist.5960

I liek pictionary.

Image 1: A Splat team, a SPCA team, a zerg, AND a breakout. NSP really wanted that tower. Also, my corpse post-steamroll.

Image 2: Many tears were shed at the senselessly brutal demise of this dear sylvari. Thank you for the vigil.

I thought I was killing a raptor at the time. Felt bad and had to pull a Tebow….

VoxL (NSP)

in Match-ups

Miss Firesss.3704

Yeah, red means go in WvW!

[Abys]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Glaeser.8015

Glaeser.8015

I liek pictionary.

1. You took our bug zapper, this was not at all acceptable.

2. One of our guys found a PD eagle raptor and cheered with delight as you followed us into the camp. You were going to be his new pet… Then some mean ranger came and killed you. We mourned the loss.

Glaezer – [Splt] [Holy] – NSP
Charr Guardian & many alts
I am the donut

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheLaughingMan.7951

TheLaughingMan.7951

Fun fights vs that IOJ thief yesterday at NSP BL windmill. Can’t remember your name, but you are the first solo roamer I have seen from IOJ that didn’t immediately run.

Still haven’t seen those GRIM people, so it appears we play at completely different times.

Had fun on my warrior yesterday zerg vs zerg. Sooooo many badges. I think we defended SM with about 20, to what seemed like 100 DH. We had a running competition in my party of 3 who would be the last of us alive in SM. I think I was the final one to die, but our guardian got the most badges sitting on a ballista in lords room (50+).

I keep forgetting to turn fraps on…

Zrun
Former NSP, now on GOM! http://www.youtube.com/user/umdsmith/videos

in Match-ups

KinkyGiraffe.4123

Oh you RMPT guys on NSP and your constant attacks on fully upped vale your attacks although annoying were amusing!

Especially that warrior that was only good at running away! ><

I gather you guys dont like even fights!? Always runnin from 1v1s and all

We come to DH borderlands to fight DH, not you dammit!

Getting Briar and vale upgraded and settling in for a big night of defense

COME AT US DH <3

Attachments:

Mr(s) Starkk

in Match-ups

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

Mr cmmmdr starkk,

Its funny you bring up running from even fights. I was just thinking to myself does any Ioj run solo or fight without crying for help. Every time I fight 1-2, 4+ magically appear.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

in Match-ups

KinkyGiraffe.4123

Mr cmmmdr starkk,

Its funny you bring up running from even fights. I was just thinking to myself does any Ioj run solo or fight without crying for help. Every time I fight 1-2, 4+ magically appear.

Me personally, i love fighting outmanned

Especially when theres a nice choke point, siege and level 82 gaurds to back me up against upleveled DH >< <3

Attachments:

Mr(s) Starkk

in Match-ups

KinkyGiraffe.4123

Though theres only so much you can do, with so few numbers

Though we held you lot in your BL long enough for our eb guys to flip your keep ><

Great night to night, a lot of fun ty NSP and DH Lots to be learnt aswell

Like dont start mortars and drain your supply when youre being attacked! >_>

Attachments:

Mr(s) Starkk

in Match-ups

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Look at NSP go! Go NSP go!

Gate of Madness

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boom.6148

Boom.6148

Looks like all our weekend warriors are back at work now though. Was a fun weekend though!

Ta Ra Ra Boom De Ay

in Match-ups

Posted by: zTales.4392

zTales.4392

Looks like all our weekend warriors are back at work now though. Was a fun weekend though!

Work and school!

I can’t wait to get home. I see IoJ is leading in ppt, plus our stuff needs upgrading, and it bothers the heck out of me.

Though I should probably stop upgrading stuff so much. I’m going broke and I have a Warrior (and possibly a Guardian) to gear up. >_>

UPGRADE THEM STRUCTURES, GUYS! GO NSP GO!

Bri Dragonblight – Ranger | Bri Iceblight – Guardian
Northern Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

NSP is doing great so far but I’m pretty sure no one expect to finish first. This is what I like about NSP losing or winning our core is there fighting. The highlight of my week end was a great reset night/saturday with my guild and seeing a zerg of 40-50 french canadians doing most of the work in EB on saturday night.

Someone once told me that our Quebec crew(I’m one also) on NSP could infuse a lot of energy for NSP in WvW and after seeing them in force I kinda believe it now. Yabadou was the french commander that night and he made a great job.

Heiann – NSP

(edited by yanoch.7051)

in Match-ups

Posted by: AKLbow.2463

AKLbow.2463

I call your Incinerator and raise you my new Bolt!

Attachments:

[Envy]
Viohlent – Thief

(edited by AKLbow.2463)

in Match-ups

Posted by: mygo.7518

mygo.7518

I’m the warrior from RMPT that runs away but actually if you played a burst type warrior with very little sustain you’d realise this is one of the only ways you can stay alive, and to that end I think I played it pretty well considering,

a) you were annoyed enough to point out the running and
b) I finished you a lot more than you finished me because I outplayed you. I drew you out from your party and had my team jump you when you were acting like you had an erection for me and just couldn’t give me up

The game isn’t balanced for 1v1. Try vsing a phantasmal mesmer as a warrior and you’ll note that the odds are extremely stacked against you. Likewise an infinite regen ranger will make short work of a warrior. 1v1 only matters when latency is equal (I play from Australia so again I’m handicapped at 300-400ms of ping) and when the classes are also equal (ie. mirror match of exact same skills/traits). Then you can earn your bragging rights by claiming you can play the same class better than the other person.

If you still think 1v1 means everything then you are extremely narrow minded and probably stupid as well.

(edited by mygo.7518)