6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

Pretty much except for SoR everybody PvEs more when new content rolls around. Using that as an excuse is LAME.

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gorefiend.9675

Gorefiend.9675

Pretty much except for SoR everybody PvEs more when new content rolls around. Using that as an excuse is LAME.

Ehmry Bay ppt at 10pm EST the day of and before a major PvE patch

Southsun living story update:
May 14th: 85
May 13th: 300

Dragon Bash update:
June 11th: 135
June 10th: 235

Sky Pirates Dungeon update
June 25th: 80
June 24th: 310

D/D, Staff Elementalist

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thustlewhumber.7416

Thustlewhumber.7416

I thoroughly enjoyed last night (86 badges), but I am enjoying this morning’s postings more.

WvW Necro

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

Ehmry Bay ppt at 10pm EST the day of and before a major PvE patch

Southsun living story update:
May 14th: 85
May 13th: 300

Dragon Bash update:
June 11th: 135
June 10th: 235

Sky Pirates Dungeon update
June 25th: 80
June 24th: 310

Zomg facts!

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

This was posted how long ago, and you guys are still going? It’s sad that Anet had to step in :/

We’re aware of the Code of Conduct, Slim. Don’t think we’ve breached the line of open disrespect yet. What we’re having right now as far as I can tell is a conflict of views, that’s all.

Funny thing is, I’ve noticed a lot of sportsman-like behavior on the field from both servers. Numerous times I’ve had DB zergs pass me right up in the open field, one actually kind of swerved to miss me even, while on the way to their objective(s). I’ve also had bows and salutes aplenty, both before and after fights.

I bet he’s furiously used his report feature….

If DB/SoS getting this upset by what’s been posted then I dunno know WTF they’d do with a full Ebay Troll Onslaught….

Db PvF champs might come out to play, but we’re currently in the mags thread trolling them because you guys are not on mags level.

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Hour Of The Mice.2910

The Hour Of The Mice.2910

I found this post by ebay against other servers complaining about ebays higher population ironic since it doesn’t seem to apply to them

how is this ironic? he’s talking about, regardless of population “imbalance,” ARBP being bad at zerging, bad at skill groups, and bad at small mans.

ebay is heavily outnumbered and outcoveraged this matchup, but that doesn’t mean we don’t put up a hellacious fight, unlike ARBP (and they’re kidding themselves if they think they were outnumbered anywhere to the extent we are now). this is a matchup where a guild thought they were running relatively “light” with 35 people. in my guild’s case, that’s more people than we’ve ever fielded, even on reset nights.

honestly, this was a pretty pleasant matchup and unremarkable thread until the level of objectivity slid and baseless backpatting on all sides started up.

Brave Little Ducky | Asura Warrior
Séraphine Eronaile | Human Necromancer
Ehmry Bay | Rekz/Sekz

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stone.6751

Stone.6751

I found this post by ebay against other servers complaining about ebays higher population ironic since it doesn’t seem to apply to them

how is this ironic? he’s talking about, regardless of population “imbalance,” ARBP being bad at zerging, bad at skill groups, and bad at small mans.

ebay is heavily outnumbered and outcoveraged this matchup, but that doesn’t mean we don’t put up a hellacious fight, unlike ARBP (and they’re kidding themselves if they think they were outnumbered anywhere to the extent we are now). this is a matchup where a guild thought they were running relatively “light” with 35 people. in my guild’s case, that’s more people than we’ve ever fielded, even on reset nights.

honestly, this was a pretty pleasant matchup and unremarkable thread until the level of objectivity slid and baseless backpatting on all sides started up.

This thread brings me such joy.

Penny Royalty – Level 80 Guardian
Raingarde – Level 80 Necromancer

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Syktek.7912

Syktek.7912

This thread brings me such joy.

Now if only Kalkz could post. I am sure he would be here making it even funner.

Vesper Dawnshield | Guardian

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: warsock.7830

warsock.7830

Im jus sayin’ was just in blackgate, was on blackgate commanding mega zergs for a really long time. 35 is not a ton of people. I’ve seen your 40-50+ zergs. They may be pug zergs but whatevs. Why is everyone so defensive? Just trying to have some fun Like I said I invite all the forum warriors to come talk on TS, stake claims and provide proof of being so elite.

On a side note. Why does everyone think we are t-1/2? Just awhile back we consistently got 3rd in the t2 ladder. Secondly, why say our OCX and sea cover us? We have next to no OCX coverage only sea, and im purdddy sure we do ok NA times.

Anyway guys try and chill out. Just a game. See ya at the GvG tonight GH

Warsock
Leader of Reckless Bravery [rB] (Dragonbrand)
www.recklessbravery.com

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Goat.1940

The Goat.1940

lots of fun fights in EBG last night, we had a blast! : )

Necrotic Sushi – Necro
Elephant Ambush [EA] , Sea of Sorrows

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Canar.2064

Canar.2064

Love how EBay finds a double standard excuse for everything. It’s hilarious.
Slim we got dis homie.

Rhægar Targæryen
Lord Captain of the Felicisima Armada [FeAr]

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: ekleenex.1654

ekleenex.1654

Well this thread took a turn for the worse.

Ehmry – Your not the only server that does PvE – DragonBRAND woke up, kicked our kitten. I wouldn’t expect anything else from a rank 5 server. Take your own advice and take this time to hone in your skills – you know like you told Borlis to do for 12+ weeks. I literally think that match broke half this server mentally.

I’m pretty sure nobody is challenging the obvious coverage mismatch this week.

sociablegnomes / ekleenex / swághili [Rekz]
“dodging saves lives.”

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

Slim we got dis homie.

Nothing double standard about their numbers. The sole reason we’re both under +70 points right now lol. Been running their camps, and some opportunistic tower steals earlier, all morning though. Their homeland defense isn’t much right now. Having more trouble with your fellow six SoS crew running me over than them, lol.

And if one of you guys is reading this, have at you! Yaaay 1v6! XD

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

Just got done watching Omen get beat repeatedly by GF

To their credit they did win the 1st bout, but since have lost 3-4 str8

I enjoy watching Bandwagoners talk the talk. We faced Kain on their way up and it was the same thing (coincidentally the same names posting ;P)

Either way you’ll fail to make the rank 3 server and then all your bandwagoners will leave to make another super mega server trying to push to T1……and fail.

Either way it’s been fun for us Ebayers fighting the good fight and smashing faces. We’ll fight again its for sure

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eviator.9746

Eviator.9746

I don’t understand how I keep winning these 1v1 fights against Rekz players. I’m not even really all that good.

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)
Doing what I can for DB during EU primetime

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gamadorn.2670

Gamadorn.2670

It’s so funny. Same thing on every matchup thread regardless of server. When a server loses…"we’re better than insert server here, we just don’t have the coverage but our X guys wipe their 2X guys because we’re better. Insert guild name here thinks they are better then everyone in the world except no one outside of their tier has heard of them.

Copy and paste for next week replace guild names and server names..

Dragonbrand
Underwater Operations – [WET]

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Slim.3208

Slim.3208

I don’t understand how I keep winning these 1v1 fights against Rekz players. I’m not even really all that good.

Lol, they’re an elitist zerging guild that think they’re good at everything. That’s the general consensus.

It’s so funny. Same thing on every matchup thread regardless of server. When a server loses…"we’re better than insert server here, we just don’t have the coverage but our X guys wipe their 2X guys because we’re better. Insert guild name here thinks they are better then everyone in the world except no one outside of their tier has heard of them.

Copy and paste for next week replace guild names and server names..

I think you’re onto something here.

Ye seen both guilds play. I’m willing to bet a 10 man team of omen wiped your 20/25 man zerg?

All these claims, all unsupported. Only person who has posted videos is Pancakes, and props to him for the good videos btw Basically pics or it didn’t happen, kkthxbai.

Sea of Swag ~
[CB] Carebear Unit Co-Leader
Accepting All 15v15s

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nak.8315

Nak.8315

Im jus sayin’ was just in blackgate, was on blackgate commanding mega zergs for a really long time. 35 is not a ton of people. I’ve seen your 40-50+ zergs. They may be pug zergs but whatevs. Why is everyone so defensive? Just trying to have some fun Like I said I invite all the forum warriors to come talk on TS, stake claims and provide proof of being so elite.

On a side note. Why does everyone think we are t-1/2? Just awhile back we consistently got 3rd in the t2 ladder. Secondly, why say our OCX and sea cover us? We have next to no OCX coverage only sea, and im purdddy sure we do ok NA times.

You’re right. 35 people considered to a MegaZerg of T1 isn’t a lot people. But this isn’t T1. Keep in mind most of the lower Tiers lower than T4 can’t support much more than 40+ in a a pug zerg, and the larger Guilds that have that pop went to higher ranked servers. I think when it comes down to it. A lot of the people on the server just never have seen people run in the numbers you guys can/do on multiple battlegrounds, and it can be intimidating to some when you see 40+ of any of the same guild running for you.

See, if we did that outside of the NA Primetime we’d have massive coverage gaps (if we don’t already).

And the Reason why people think you are a T1/T2 server is that at the end of the old system you were previously in a Solid T2 Position, and just received/receiving an influx from other servers. You had EMP & Oath from JQ, and I’m sure other guilds that were a positive for your coverage. You may not be a solid T1 Server, but many thought with the transferred you’d be able to push out one of them, and I’m sure with the former EMP people they would have loved to crush JQ.

Nak
Call of Fate[CoF]
Ehmry Bay

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

I enjoy watching Bandwagoners talk the talk. We faced Kain on their way up and it was the same thing (coincidentally the same names posting ;P)

Either way you’ll fail to make the rank 3 server and then all your bandwagoners will leave to make another super mega server trying to push to T1……and fail.

Either way it’s been fun for us Ebayers fighting the good fight and smashing faces. We’ll fight again its for sure

I think you’re a little behind the times, lemme catch you up:

Our bandwagoners came quite a while ago now (like, what, two months? My time perception sucks),
Some of the guilds merged into others,
We’ve lost several matches since then (Including both two consecutive weeks against TC/FA and the week we got stomped by JQ/BG),

The people who came here with no desire to do anything except get to tier 1 are already gone, and the transfers that are still here are more or less fully integrated into the community now.

You can talk about our superior numbers all you want; and you’d be correct.
But the time for bandwagon-server accusations are kind of over.

Comparing this to Kaineng’s “way up” (Because I remember that too, there are very few servers that didn’t face Kaineng during that time) is laughably inaccurate.

Dragonbrand

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Canar.2064

Slim we got dis homie.

Nothing double standard about their numbers. The sole reason we’re both under +70 points right now lol. Been running their camps, and some opportunistic tower steals earlier, all morning though. Their homeland defense isn’t much right now. Having more trouble with your fellow six SoS crew running me over than them, lol.

And if one of you guys is reading this, have at you! Yaaay 1v6! XD

Yeah but see, there’s always a decent excuse for EBay to fail something or lose something, and when they do win by the same route that DB wins (numbers), it’s the extra leet skill and superior skills that help them win. It’s ridiculous.

New patch broke out…and? SoS is still holding it’s structures as hard as possible. I’ve been bouncing between SoS BL and EBay BL all morning and I haven’t seen EBay stand up for itself till now. And even then, you’re at 20 points right now lol. At least SoS admits to it’s mess-ups and tries to work harder, not demean and downtalk the enemy because one guild can win in open fights. When I was in EBay I thought we were bad kitten now that I’m in SoS, facing you guys? It’s a joke.

As much as I DETEST to admit it, Rekz is good at fighting. Really good, perhaps the only decent thing out of Ehmy Bay. But their obnoxious arrogance and their terrible attitude to their little wins here and there tears down anything their skill earns them.

Now that -THAT- out of the way, Shouts out to [SONG] for that incredible open field fight, your mesmering abilities were bad kitten until we caught on. :P And then again for fighting us in our Bay, until a PvX commander on our side messed it up. Hope to fight you guys again before Friday. Also Shouts out to Dragonbrand as a whole for being insanely tenacious in ALL areas of the map. My respect.

Rhægar Targæryen

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: ekleenex.1654

ekleenex.1654

As much as I DETEST to admit it, Rekz is good at fighting. Really good, perhaps the only decent thing out of Ehmy Bay. But their obnoxious arrogance and their terrible attitude to their little wins here and there tears down anything their skill earns them.

You know every guild/server has people who push peoples buttons. Don’t let that taint a server or guild as a whole.

sociablegnomes / ekleenex / swághili [Rekz]
“dodging saves lives.”

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: haiimbelle.3401

haiimbelle.3401

thanks for the keep sos!!!!

ninja ports :P haiimbelle here

EBAYFTW

Attachments:

hai im belle #1eleNA

[NS]

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Eviator.9746

Oh man, there’s another 1v1 I just won against Rekz! Would have been 1v2 but the other one ran away.

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Slim.3208

Wow capped 1 keep using a portal, grats egobay. *slow clap

If these are the types of accomplishments you feel you have to post on the forums then i must say that’s really pathetic, try harder guys cmon :/

Sea of Swag ~
Accepting All 15v15s

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Eviator.9746

And another one! Man, this is getting embarrassing…

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Slim.3208

Your doing it wrong, you’re meant to come here and say you 1v20ed the *insert guild name here, and that the aforementioned guild is trash :P

Sea of Swag ~
Accepting All 15v15s

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: DeeSystm.1256

DeeSystm.1256

If these are the types of accomplishments you feel you have to post on the forums then i must say that’s really pathetic, try harder guys cmon :/

Apparently this wasn’t as funny to you as it was to us =[

“I came to play.” me
r4420k+ blazetrain

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

haiimbelle.3401

been doing it all night actually capped several keeps, your a t2-3? server we hardly have the sea coverage, this is pretty kittening good, learn to hold your keeps

hai im belle #1eleNA

[NS]

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Canar.2064

been doing it all night actually capped several keeps, your a t2-3? server we hardly have the sea coverage, this is pretty kittening good, learn to hold your keeps

Painted your map red a few times this morning, lol. You boast about being to our level, so shouldn’t you practice what you preach? Lol.

Rhægar Targæryen

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Berserk.2830

Berserk.2830

There’s no need to troll.

DB -12.9
SOS -16.7
Ebay +31.0<-— t4/5 server doing better then expected, nothing more needs to be said.

Source http://mos.millenium.org/na

Taddyy [PK]

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

Yeah but see, there’s always a decent excuse for EBay to fail something or lose something, and when they do win by the same route that DB wins (numbers), it’s the extra leet skill and superior skills that help them win. It’s ridiculous.

New patch broke out…and? SoS is still holding it’s structures as hard as possible. I’ve been bouncing between SoS BL and EBay BL all morning and I haven’t seen EBay stand up for itself till now. And even then, you’re at 20 points right now lol. At least SoS admits to it’s mess-ups and tries to work harder, not demean and downtalk the enemy because one guild can win in open fights. When I was in EBay I thought we were bad kitten now that I’m in SoS, facing you guys? It’s a joke.

Well, since you’re going to get downright nasty about it… You know what’s a joke? The fact that not a single one of the 6+ (cause their numbers keep fluctuating) SoS guys stealing the camps I’ve been working for all morning on DB BL will fight me on even semi-square terms… Wait, maybe that’s because when I actually brought another ranger in we killed or downed all but two of them… It takes a downright lack of respect to sit back and watch a solo person take the time and effort to kill all the guards at camp, then mob-gank that person for the win. I could laugh it off if it was just once, maybe twice, but not all morning long. To the point I’m feeling actively followed about. A person doing all they can for their server who at the time is horribly outmanned and hanging on to +20 points at the time I began this message.

Am I generalizing a few within a server against many? You bet! And so are you. I am canning the rest of this particular conversation, because I have a great deal of love and respect for your furless leader in [scam].

Yumiko Togashii

(edited by KStudios.2850)

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: itohead.2749

itohead.2749

As an engineer, It honestly is really nothing to brag about beating other people 1v1. In most cases it is a given.

[FLCL]
80 Ele 80 Engi
one man guild

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Canar.2064

Well, since you’re going to get downright nasty about it… You know what’s a joke? The fact that not a single one of the 6+ (cause their numbers keep fluctuating) SoS guys stealing the camps I’ve been working for all morning will fight me on even semi-square terms… Wait, maybe that’s because when I actually brought another ranger in we killed or downed all but two of them… It takes a downright lack of respect to sit back and watch a solo person take the time and effort to kill all the guards at camp, then mob-gank that person for the win. I could laugh it off if it was just once, maybe twice, but not all morning long. To the point I’m feeling actively followed about. A person doing all they can for their server who at the time is horribly outmanned and hanging on to +20 points at the time I began this message.

Am I generalizing a few within a server against many? You bet! And so are you. I am canning the rest of this particular conversation, because I have a great deal of love and respect for your furless leader in [scam].

All I caught from this was self-righteous whining about being outmanned. Lol.

Rhægar Targæryen

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

haiimbelle.3401

Painted your map red a few times this morning, lol. You boast about being to our level, so shouldn’t you practice what you preach? Lol.

im not saying where on your level at all i think your missjudging what im saying here, im just happy we took it, clearly u have more people than us, but we love zerg stomping and thats about it kitten points xD , oh and look we flipped it again

hai im belle #1eleNA

[NS]

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

Well, since you’re going to get downright nasty about it… You know what’s a joke? The fact that not a single one of the 6+ (cause their numbers keep fluctuating) SoS guys stealing the camps I’ve been working for all morning will fight me on even semi-square terms… Wait, maybe that’s because when I actually brought another ranger in we killed or downed all but two of them… It takes a downright lack of respect to sit back and watch a solo person take the time and effort to kill all the guards at camp, then mob-gank that person for the win. I could laugh it off if it was just once, maybe twice, but not all morning long. To the point I’m feeling actively followed about. A person doing all they can for their server who at the time is horribly outmanned and hanging on to +20 points at the time I began this message.

This is some pro in-game/out of game trolling here. /respect

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

Anyone else find it ironic that General Hellsing, Papi Champagne, Double Oh Seven, or whatever name he’s going by now is calling other people out on “obnoxious arrogance and their terrible attitude” after six months of trolling our own server with his own?

Enjoy this guy, SoS. He’s a gem.

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: tiramisu.8706

tiramisu.8706

The trolling on this thread is pretty tame compared to past match ups. Hopefully no one is getting worked up over words because I’ve been having fun with this match up thus far.

As for Eviator, there’s like 5 people in my guild that are even on the game at this time and they’re like guest and couple of odd work shift players. Stop picking on the poor guys.

Wokfoo, Rokkasaurus, Not Daddy of [Rekz]

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

I was attempting to prove a point. Not that it matters in the least since it was apparently lost on you. Irrelevant now though, as stated I’ve already walked away.

Yumiko Togashii

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Slim.3208

Anyone else find it ironic that General Hellsing, Papi Champagne, Double Oh Seven, or whatever name he’s going by now is calling other people out on “obnoxious arrogance and their terrible attitude” after six months of trolling our own server with his own?

You guys must of treated him wrong, your loss :P He’s an excellent addition to our community and one we hope to keep He in no way has been “obnoxious arrogance and their terrible attitude” in the slightest. I believe that sort of behaviour would only come out if provoked, *looks at egobay.

Sea of Swag ~
Accepting All 15v15s

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: ExVoodoo.7586

ExVoodoo.7586

This thread sure escalated quickly.

I’m enjoying this match up so far, I haven’t been able play a whole lot lately but the times that I have been on it’s been pretty fun.

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

ExVoodoo.7586

You guys must of treated him wrong, your loss :P He’s an excellent addition to our community and one we hope to keep He in no way has been “obnoxious arrogance and their terrible attitude” in the slightest. I believe that sort of behaviour would only come out if provoked, *looks at egobay.

You clearly don’t know what you’re talking about, sorry to say. Maybe he moved to SoS for a “Clean slate” after treating everyone the way he did while he was here. You don’t know how well our server has come together and all the internal drama has stopped after he left.

You can have him, it’s a win for us.

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: omica.6548

omica.6548

Just wanted to give Kudo’s tothe three man havoc groups from SOS and EBay last night. Could not kill you guys no matter if it was 3v1 or 3v6. That was the most fun of the evening. The open field zerg fights were a little disapointing, I guess your A teams were off PVEing. But overall this matchup has had some challenging fights. Hopefully the A teams will rejoin the fight for the rest of the week.

GOTL – DragonBrand
Ranger, Thief and Warrior

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Slim.3208

You clearly don’t know what you’re talking about, sorry to say. Maybe he moved to SoS for a “Clean slate” after treating everyone the way he did while he was here. You don’t know how well our server has come together and all the internal drama has stopped after he left.

Looks like it’s a win/win then But I must respectfully disagree, I do know what I’m talking about. Hellsing has been a wonderful addition and you can slander him all you want, but it won’t tarnish my opinion of him.

I would love to take your word on things, but from what I’ve seen from these forums, evidently nothing any egobay member says can be taken seriously, a side product of this unified server it would seem.

My honest opinion? (yes troll if you want) Take a step back, it’s only a game. These forums are for constructive criticism and all the posts should be taken positively and lightly. Yes there are gonna be trolls but you ignore them SoS and DB have had no issues with these forums in the past, to the best of my knowledge. Which leads to one conclusion, I’ll let you arrive there yourself.

Sea of Swag ~
Accepting All 15v15s

(edited by Slim.3208)

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

ExVoodoo.7586

Looks like it’s a win/win then But I must respectfully disagree, I do know what I’m talking about. Hellsing has been a wonderful addition and you can slander him all you want, but it won’t tarnish my opinion of him.

I would love to take your word on things, but from what I’ve seen from these forums, evidently nothing any egobay member says can be taken seriously, a side product of this unified server it would seem.

My honest opinion? (yes troll if you want) Take a step back, it’s only a game. These forums are for constructive criticism and all the posts should be taken positively and lightly. Yes there are gonna be trolls but you ignore them SoS and DB have had no issues with these forums in the past, to the best of my knowledge. Which leads to one conclusion, I’ll let you arrive there yourself.

Those were my first posts in this thread, so if you want to let the forum warriors discredit an entire server, that’s your choice. There is no step back for me to take, I have not been offended by anything in this thread. Sure it’s only a game, but the people we deal with are real whether it’s through a screen or in person. When a real person treats you like dirt and an NPC treats you like dirt, it’s not exactly the same thing.

Hellsing did what he did and if he’s turning over a new leaf, then good for him. But as you said, anything you say won’t change my opinion of him either, in my eyes, he’s a drama creating kittenbag that tries to tear a community apart. Let me just say that just because I’m from Ebay, doesn’t mean I’m a troll or a forum warrior. So if you were thinking of responding with “You’re from Egobay so you have no right to talk about being a kittenbag.” Then don’t bother, I haven’t been a kitten to anyone yet and 3-4 people don’t speak for thousands of others.

Words don’t mean anything here. (Which is why I almost never post.) In the end, we’re just going to play a game and do what we enjoy doing, kicking each others kitten . If feeding trolls on the forums is what you enjoy doing than go for it, but don’t point the finger at me and all the others who are just playing to have fun because you fed a few trolls.

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

Canar.2064, For whatever it is worth, I apologize for my outburst earlier. I certainly could’ve found a way to illustrate my point better. Calling any portion of Ebay, my server, a “joke” however, was the cherry on top of an already horrible morning (both ingame and out). I may not always agree with my server-mates, I may not always condone their words or methods, but I as well as they are part of the make-up that is in the end is Ebay as a whole. So I hope you can see why I simply couldn’t let it slide either. Though it was nothing personal.

Inb4 Cookie labels me “Carebear Extraordinaire.”

Yumiko Togashii

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

Canar.2064, For whatever it is worth, I apologize for my outburst earlier. I certainly could’ve found a way to illustrate my point better. Calling any portion of Ebay, my server, a “joke” however, was the cherry on top of an already horrible morning (both ingame and out). I may not always agree with my server-mates, I may not always condone their words or methods, but I as well as they are part of the make-up that is in the end is Ebay as a whole. So I hope you can see why I simply couldn’t let it slide either. Though it was nothing personal.

You don’t like Cookie nicknames? :P

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

You don’t like Cookie nicknames? :P

Meh… Cookie will be Cookie, lol. I was poking fun. I’ve done enough being serious for one day. It’s not like me, nor is it comfortable.

Yumiko Togashii

(edited by KStudios.2850)

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lina.9640

Lina.9640

So I’ve been looking for a way to kill DB players while roaming, and I’ll admit, it’s been really hard.

They’re either in the middle of the zerging or they’re super pro run away thieves and/or warriors.

But I’ve got it! The trick is, because the zerg is so single minded, they’ll actually leave their stragglers behind. So as they’re running to a new objective, you just pick off the people in the back.

Almost half of them will actually turn around and fight instead of try to limp along with the rest of their zerg.

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Korav.8462

Korav.8462

Even though significantly outnumbered on SoS borderland this afternoon, had some fun fights with DB folks… and [SAGE], I was starting to take it personally as it seemed you were gunning for this poor little Asuran Guardian, maybe another time I can find some of you when the odds are a bit more even!

Guardian
-Ehmry Bay-
Call of Fate [CoF]

6/21 SOS/DB/Ebay

in Match-ups

Slim.3208

Those were my first posts in this thread, so if you want to let the forum warriors discredit an entire server, that’s your choice. There is no step back for me to take, I have not been offended by anything in this thread. Sure it’s only a game, but the people we deal with are real whether it’s through a screen or in person. When a real person treats you like dirt and an NPC treats you like dirt, it’s not exactly the same thing.

Hellsing did what he did and if he’s turning over a new leaf, then good for him. But as you said, anything you say won’t change my opinion of him either, in my eyes, he’s a drama creating kittenbag that tries to tear a community apart. Let me just say that just because I’m from Ebay, doesn’t mean I’m a troll or a forum warrior. So if you were thinking of responding with “You’re from Egobay so you have no right to talk about being a kittenbag.” Then don’t bother, I haven’t been a kitten to anyone yet and 3-4 people don’t speak for thousands of others.

Words don’t mean anything here. (Which is why I almost never post.) In the end, we’re just going to play a game and do what we enjoy doing, kicking each others kitten . If feeding trolls on the forums is what you enjoy doing than go for it, but don’t point the finger at me and all the others who are just playing to have fun because you fed a few trolls.

If you look at the start of this thread, the people I’m assuming your referring to as the “forum warriors” from ebay are actually the only ones talking on ebay’s side. Which leads us to assume these people were speaking on behalf of your server, which is something I believe a few dragonbrand members posted about. But that being said I’m glad to see that not all ebay members are like this, and it is possible to have a civilised conversation without it resulting to childish name calling, and circle logic.

Now about Hellsing, I believe you have me figured wrong. You are entitled to your opinion, and I mine. Let’s leave it at that shall we?

I admit I may have fueled the trolls on this thread, and for that I apologise. I did get angry and you can see that in my first forum post on these forums back in page 4. That being said it seems the truer representative of the ebay server have showed up now, so I would like to ask why you didn’t step in earlier or deal with these “forum warriors” in private? I only ask because it was mentioned your a unified server now, so I would assume you would be able to persuade them into it.

I believe you have the wrong approach to the forums. Words can mean a lot, and evidently things can get VERY heated. But I’m going to reiterate, these forums are for constructive criticism, and all posts should be written and read accordingly.

Sea of Swag ~
Accepting All 15v15s