6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maladon.5760

Maladon.5760

BP isn’t perfect, but it isn’t anything like SBI.Get caught cheating and then try so hard to cover for it. What happened was much easier to explain. They got caught cheating, and are now trying to figure a way out of the impending punishment.

Anyone who cheats, even if unintentional, should get a permaban. You can’t easily say who did it on purpose, and who did it by accident. So ban them all. It’s better to make a few people mad and have a good play environment.

Of course SBI won’t agree with that, and we all know why.

Ok maybe BP’s forum skills aren’t on par with Maguuma after all. This is the worst troll post I’ve ever seen.

It isn’t a troll. People can claim “oh I went through the gate by accident” all they want. The reality is I have more time in wvw than most people on these threads. Yet I have never, not once, went through a gate inappropriately.

So yeah, permaban. Don’t care which server you are on, if you cheat you deserve to be gone. I will report anyone on either side I see cheating when I can. It’s hard sometimes because you get blown up while trying to do it.

Of course it’s a troll, look how hard you’re trying. You can claim “oh it’s not a troll” all you want. The reality is I have more time on gaming forums than most people on these threads. Yet I have never, not once, incorrectly identified a troll post.

So yeah, it’s a troll. Don’t care which server you are on, if you troll you deserve to be called out on it. I will report anyone on either side I see trolling when I can…

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gravy.7589

Gravy.7589

People throwing around the word Kid in here. It’s getting serious. Sorry I can’t take anything seriously certain BP post on here. The amount of bull kitten posted from them on previous threads towards AR and SBI doesn’t earn you any my little pony stickers from me. Maybe if some of you had relaxed a bit on the BP chest thumping you’re trapper keepers would have more stickers on them.

(edited by Gravy.7589)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

It’s not even cheating. People aren’t going through the gate on purpose, they get through on accident and are killed trying to go back to the proper side of the gate as the photos show. There were people from BP and SBI doing this and it was clearly unintentional. You are amusingly mindless, why would someone ever be banned for being teleported to the other side of the gate for doing nothing other than standard PvD activity.

Is this something recent maybe with the latest patch? Having played EBay for months I never saw this. Just this week I have personally witnessed it about 5 times (with 12 or so players). The players when glitched seem to act a bit surprised so it looks honest enough but strange I haven’t seen NSP glitch through and haven’t heard anyone from BP glitching through. Do higher tier servers suffer from this problem at almost every zerg keep attack?

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ceres.4569

Ceres.4569

It’s not even cheating. People aren’t going through the gate on purpose, they get through on accident and are killed trying to go back to the proper side of the gate as the photos show. There were people from BP and SBI doing this and it was clearly unintentional. You are amusingly mindless, why would someone ever be banned for being teleported to the other side of the gate for doing nothing other than standard PvD activity.

Is this something recent maybe with the latest patch? Having played EBay for months I never saw this. Just this week I have personally witnessed it about 5 times (with 12 or so players). The players when glitched seem to act a bit surprised so it looks honest enough but strange I haven’t seen NSP glitch through and haven’t heard anyone from BP glitching through. Do higher tier servers suffer from this problem at almost every zerg keep attack?

Yes, it seemed to start last week immediately following the patch. Someone from SBI started a thread in the Game Bugs the first time it happened to any of us. Have yet to glitch myself but I’ve usually only been on when we’re defending and not taking it.
And I posted a screenshot on the last page of several BP that had glitched through the door.

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Glaeser.8015

Glaeser.8015

TIL having a peace rally and chatting with old friends makes you a spy.

Glaezer – [Splt] [Holy] – NSP
Charr Guardian & many alts
I am the donut

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snowreap.5174

Snowreap.5174

haha, that’s simply ridiculous. what it makes you is a spy master, in a perfect situation to recruit people on other servers to spy for you.

-ken

The Purge [PURG] – Ehmry Bay

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Can’t we all just have a beer and get along? Tell you what, ill bring the beer tonight and you guys can send Green in to break my armor.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

Isn’t drinking beer what’s been causing the skill lag or has that just been me?

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

BlazeQ.1095

Isn’t drinking beer what’s been causing the skill lag or has that just been me?

No it causes random urges to get off the walls and fight back face to face. Armor repair cost be kitten ed. Liquid courage and a good time

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bannok.3152

Bannok.3152

Due to the amount of accusations flying about between SBI and BP, I will decree a solution. Clearly, we need to petition to have ANET remove entry into all towers and structures for the remainder of the week, AND temporary removal of all doors/gates in Stonemist. Then we can happily play (kick the kitten) out of each other for the remainder of the week.

Anyone who needs to exploit to get more points in a meaningless score is, well, pathetic. REGARDLESS of server. Seriously though, lock all towers pls anet 0;>

Bannok – Dark Covenant (SBI)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ralin.4270

Ralin.4270

BP isn’t perfect, but it isn’t anything like SBI.Get caught cheating and then try so hard to cover for it. What happened was much easier to explain. They got caught cheating, and are now trying to figure a way out of the impending punishment.

Anyone who cheats, even if unintentional, should get a permaban. You can’t easily say who did it on purpose, and who did it by accident. So ban them all. It’s better to make a few people mad and have a good play environment.

Awww “Oh noes…SBI folk zapin thru doors…what are we to do?”

Solution – Fight and meet them outside the asset. Chances are that if an enemy is at your gates your not that far from losing the asset.

I know…I know. Totally ruins your plan to zoom hack or the use your abusive set up of arrow carts or your skill less portal bombs to repel the enemy “Horde”.

I’ll tell you whats abusive. The amount of bags you drones are dropping. Ya don’t pound your chest, roar ’kitten’and declare victors of a match up in the first week then come back to the same boards only to cry haxxors. Get out of your little wooden huts and fight.

Come get some!
- [TB] Ralin/Rook

“You can run but you’ll DIE tired!”
The Balance – GM

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ralin.4270

Ralin.4270

Due to the amount of accusations flying about between SBI and BP, I will decree a solution. Clearly, we need to petition to have ANET remove entry into all towers and structures for the remainder of the week, AND temporary removal of all doors/gates in Stonemist. Then we can happily play (kick the kitten) out of each other for the remainder of the week.

Anyone who needs to exploit to get more points in a meaningless score is, well, pathetic. REGARDLESS of server. Seriously though, lock all towers pls anet 0;>

Bannok – I would also like to add an additional request to that petition. Can we request that ANET drop a merchant for every BP zerg we dispatch?? I’m bustin my balls hawlin all this kitten to the vendors…

“You can run but you’ll DIE tired!”
The Balance – GM

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Exitius.1605

Exitius.1605

I honestly believe the people truly taking advantage of it are a very small minority (and not exclusive to one server) but since BP has been losing the recent match up, a few of their forum posters are using it as an excuse. Fortunately even that group of people is a minority and as we’ve seen there are BP players on here with common sense and good sportsmanship not looking for some excuse.

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: nothing.7941

nothing.7941

Clearly, we need to petition to have ANET remove entry into all towers and structures for the remainder of the week, AND temporary removal of all doors/gates in Stonemist. Then we can happily play (kick the kitten) out of each other for the remainder of the week.

Regardless of the glitch, that would make for an incredible week.

Martin Firestorm, Borlis Pass
Gaile Gray wrote:
Oh wait, read Martin Firestorm, he says it better…

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Purr Kitten.8731

Purr Kitten.8731

Yes ANET please perm ban ALL players that, due to a glitch that is on your game (or not sure, it might be a glitch created by SBI and exploited only by them), allows players to accidentally get into a tower. Please please please. It makes so much sense.

SBI

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ceres.4569

Ceres.4569

I honestly believe the people truly taking advantage of it are a very small minority (and not exclusive to one server) but since BP has been losing the recent match up, a few of their forum posters are using it as an excuse. Fortunately even that group of people is a minority and as we’ve seen there are BP players on here with common sense and good sportsmanship not looking for some excuse.

I thought BP was loosing because they were throwing this match.

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dio.2394

Dio.2394

Bannok – I would also like to add an additional request to that petition. Can we request that ANET drop a merchant for every BP zerg we dispatch?? I’m bustin my balls hawlin all this kitten to the vendors…

Yes, drop one on the field and one at your spawn point so we with both have access to them. :P

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Dio.2394

Naw, I think that came from one post.

People on our side have been saying that we are unusually light. People have blamed it on: BURN not being there for reset (but they weren’t last week either), the 4th of July week (but that affects SBI too) and people being demoralized or wanting to throw the match.

Nobody is throwing the match. The less hard core may be demoralized by lack of instant win, I don’t know. The core of BP is trying really hard this week. I think the big difference is BP stirred up SBI and you folks have really gotten the numbers out this week. Usually hitting your BL is enough to draw pressure away from eternal, but so far you folks seem to be able to send sizable numbers to any map without leaving another map short handed. Good job rallying the troops.

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

From my perspective the score has shaped this way because:

- SBI had more numbers over the weekend than in previous weeks.

- BP population does seem to be down but just a little bit. It may be BURN leaving or some people taking some time off but it isn’t like we weren’t rolling with some relatively large numbers even with those considerations in the mix

- SBI fielded a couple of very good zergs on reset that was giving some of our best some trouble. The one on our BL was impressive and our server had to stop hitting them head on.

- NSP thus far remains mostly above the fray with BP and SBI going at each other. Multiple times I have gone over to EB to solo flip NSP camps and there were sitting fully upgraded often with ogres and hylek in them. NSP seems to be mostly defending their EB corner/BL and BP/SBI seem to be mostly OK with that.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brindled.2179

Brindled.2179

The glitching through doors is indeed by accident and random, so no one could count on it happening to them with intent to use it to their advantage.

I had 2 guildies accidentally go through once, and they tried to get out of the tower. however, they were being attacked so they fought back, and we busted through the gate taking the tower anyway. It was totally random, they didn’t try to do it on purpose, and it happened months before this matchup.

On the subject of matchups, I’m glad our server (BP) has been humbled a bit. This has made for some good fights, and mostly constant action in our BL where I stay most of the time I have to play these days.

Keep up the good fights and good luck to all!

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Martyr Dienekes.8315

Martyr Dienekes.8315

People on our side have been saying that we are unusually light. People have blamed it on: BURN not being there for reset (but they weren’t last week either), the 4th of July week (but that affects SBI too) and people being demoralized or wanting to throw the match.

Not true, BURN and GOAT moved on the 28th and had a large presence at reset and through the week regardless of the vitriol and abuse some of them sustained for staying. (letting people die and the refusing to res them and calling them traitors are some of the things BP do to thier own, abuse in map chat and other instances were reported to me, non repping was allowed that week because of that issue).

Borlis lost about 75 hardcore WvW players from BURN and probably 30 from GOAT plus a few more semi hardcore players like myself. I am sorry to say but that cannot be replaced easily, especially as most of them were outside of US primetime and guarded the keeps and towers while most US timezone players slept or worked.

Good luck with the fight BP.

Guild Leader Seraphim Martyrs [BURN]
#Magswag

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ben K.6238

Ben K.6238

This warping through gates thing seems to have turned up about the same time as AoE looting. Haven’t found myself on the wrong side of a gate so far, but I have repeatedly seen “This wall is already fully repaired!” messages without pressing F.

Did wonder if it was a controller issue but I don’t have anything mapped to F on my mouse. Could be fatfingering on the keyboard, and I’ve only just started doing it in the last two weeks… but I doubt it.

I don’t know what happened to SBI’s numbers this week. Seem to have more people on during Australian time zone – that could be explained by exams wrapping up – but unless we were a major Australasian base like SoS etc., the effect of that should be relatively even.

We’ve played BP for three weeks now, though, so I don’t imagine a bunch of randoms are going to wait for the third week to finally join up in WvW. We have had a new guild join up, PfA, but my impression of their players so far is that most are quite new to the game – they’re not going to be turning the tide of a battle just yet.

SBI had a really good weekend for some reason. Looks like the weekday battlefield might be back to regular programming.

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natar.3671

Natar.3671

NSP does have this problem of glitching through the gate. Just yesterday when retaking our eb keep, I glitched through the inner gate that faces our spawn for no reason. 2 other NSP also got through with me at roughly the same time and we have no idea how we got through. We were pvding at that time so thr was no defenders to atk us and we juz stayed on the gate. I believe I have one ss of that somewhr

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

For some reason my HP is glitching to zero when a sea of 40-50 red tags run over me. I think it’s a bug. ANet needs to fix that…. It’s rediculous!

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crrrystal.6845

Crrrystal.6845

So… just to be clear… if you happen to accidentally glitch through a wall, panic, and run out the other side, you should be permabanned, too?

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: bradderzh.2378

bradderzh.2378

Ok maybe BP’s forum skills aren’t on par with Maguuma after all. This is the worst troll post I’ve ever seen.

It isn’t a troll. People can claim “oh I went through the gate by accident” all they want. The reality is I have more time in wvw than most people on these threads. Yet I have never, not once, went through a gate inappropriately.

So yeah, permaban. Don’t care which server you are on, if you cheat you deserve to be gone. I will report anyone on either side I see cheating when I can. It’s hard sometimes because you get blown up while trying to do it.

Look at all these poor souls who got sucked through a gate, I think the confusion of the event has caused them to forget what way you go to jump back out because it looks to me as though they are taking the stairs up into the keep.
http://s1233.photobucket.com/user/ethanbryan/media/gw047_zps59a11b62.jpg.html

In reference to ascended items:
Nar: I love that it will take me time and money to
reach the same level I’m at right now… …said no one, ever.

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Dio.2394

Not true, BURN and GOAT moved on the 28th and had a large presence at reset and through the week regardless of the vitriol and abuse some of them sustained for staying. (letting people die and the refusing to res them and calling them traitors are some of the things BP do to thier own, abuse in map chat and other instances were reported to me, non repping was allowed that week because of that issue).

Borlis lost about 75 hardcore WvW players from BURN and probably 30 from GOAT plus a few more semi hardcore players like myself. I am sorry to say but that cannot be replaced easily, especially as most of them were outside of US primetime and guarded the keeps and towers while most US timezone players slept or worked.

Good luck with the fight BP.

I stand corrected, I knew GOAT was still here at last reset but I thought that the lion’s share of BURN had actually left earlier than that.

I am sorry to hear that people mistreated some of the general BURN population in your last days. Your leadership handled the exit poorly in hindsight. Still, I think most people don’t have a bad opinion of BURN, especially the general membership.

Good luck on the new server.

Edit: Hmmm, seems I don’t stand corrected. Rivan posted on the 19th that BURN were now mostly on Maguuma, so they would have missed last week’s reset. The remainder of BURN and GOAT being missing may be part of it, but I still think the biggest difference is SBI’s growth in numbers.

(edited by Dio.2394)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: SirV.7245

SirV.7245

I hope NSP takes it this week. Go NSP!

FanisaDream – Mesmer – [Lost]

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blue Marine.6782

Blue Marine.6782

Can’t we all just have a beer and get along? Tell you what, ill bring the beer tonight and you guys can send Green in to break my armor.

I wouldn’t break your armor.

RNG Officer.

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blue Marine.6782

Blue Marine.6782

TIL having a peace rally and chatting with old friends makes you a spy.

Well it does if that d/d ele from QKA keeps getting wiped while you watch him get staked. Just sayin’.

RNG Officer.

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: bne.4260

bne.4260

Wait, I thought all BPs are suppose to be pure and all skills only. Such dirty act couldn’t possibly be conducted by a real BP WvWer.

On a second, it would be much easier to label BP as a cheating server instead of believing that the majority of BP wouldn’t do such a thing. I guess BP is nothing more than a bunch of cheaters.

Attachments:

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jyeoi.6027

Jyeoi.6027

So if EB guys don’t play points. Why are those of us in bls trying so hard? And pls pls, WvW does not revolve around EB.

Honestly I have never seen another server more dedicated to going to EB than SBI. Probably a residual habit from Nope. But seriously guys, there are equally epic fights elsewhere.

Pls learn to balance, prioritize and not over extend. Thanks.

Yulo – Champions of Stormbluff [SBI]

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jyeoi.6027

Jyeoi.6027

There is no substantial growth in numbers on SBI. I was hopping around maps and we could only field an average of 7 people in the enemy BLs.

Yulo – Champions of Stormbluff [SBI]

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Danse Macarbe.9027

Danse Macarbe.9027

And even when there is evidence of someone glitching in, obviously NOT taking advantage of the situation and doing their best to get out, and for their efforts they are reported in game, and then in here the forum warriors say they should be permabanned – good thing they don’t do bans for some of the stupid suggestions like that one

Popcorn – delicious and also useful as a projectile

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

Wait, I thought all BPs are suppose to be pure and all skills only. Such dirty act couldn’t possibly be conducted by a real BP WvWer.

On a second, it would be much easier to label BP as a cheating server instead of believing that the majority of BP wouldn’t do such a thing. I guess BP is nothing more than a bunch of cheaters.

Actually, we had the mez stay dead inside at the gate and had a few people stay there and keep you distracted while we broke down the south gates and took bay. Not our fault that you all got distracted and we walked in elsewhere.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moriquendi.4209

Moriquendi.4209

Actually, we had the mez stay dead inside at the gate and had a few people stay there and keep you distracted while we broke down the south gates and took bay. Not our fault that you all got distracted and we walked in elsewhere.

And which gate did you go through to get into AP?

http://i39.tinypic.com/2ymvvq9.jpg

SBI randomly gets through a gate due to a glitch that occurs with all servers on all gates and we’re exploiters; BP intentionally resing mesmers on a gate and it’s strategy.

(edited by Moriquendi.4209)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: frostshade.3617

frostshade.3617

To the three sbi the asuran mesmer the human warrior and the thief at the sentry bay side of sbis garrison… it was fun watching how hard you three tried to kill me and couldnt… i finally got bored and you chased me all the way back to briar

commander frostseir(sylvari,guardian) commander frostetics(norn,ele)
Os guild

(edited by frostshade.3617)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

BP filled a 10K point deficit yesterday. The week will be very interesting.

Heiann – NSP

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

Speaking of said deficit would someone be so kind to post a score update?

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

dunnberry.2964

Also just LOL at SBIs eternal crew last night typical karma train and predictable, props too moon trance for sneaking SM while SBI failed miserably to take a paper mendons with probably 50 people(underestimate)! Hilarious seeing them all run after a supply trap went off and they no longer had supp! Also just as predictable they went straight for NSP keep after taking SM which than switched to us taking SM and you guys losing it again only to be retaken be retaken by SBI only to almost be taken again…SBI is like SMs overly attached girlfriend

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

http://mos.millenium.org/na/matchups/map/801

SI 115 338 +270
NSP 90267 +210
B P 104 537 +220

Heiann – NSP

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Moriquendi.4209

Also just LOL at SBIs eternal crew last night typical karma train and predictable, props too moon trance for sneaking SM while SBI failed miserably to take a paper mendons with probably 50 people(underestimate)! Hilarious seeing them all run after a supply trap went off and they no longer had supp! Also just as predictable they went straight for NSP keep after taking SM which than switched to us taking SM and you guys losing it again only to be retaken be retaken by SBI only to almost be taken again…SBI is like SMs overly attached girlfriend

Makes digs towards SBI’s karma train/love for SM then brags about taking SM every chance you get. Thanks for keeping the hypocrisy fresh on the topic; not sure what we’d do without it.

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

dunnberry.2964

Ty yanoch, and no we we aren’t obsessed with it but it is hilarious taking it from you guys and seeing you scramble and zombie rush to get it back

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: bradderzh.2378

bradderzh.2378

Look at all these poor souls who got sucked through a gate, I think the confusion of the event has caused them to forget what way you go to jump back out because it looks to me as though they are taking the stairs up into the keep.
http://s1233.photobucket.com/user/ethanbryan/media/gw047_zps59a11b62.jpg.html

I like that ya’ll glazed over this one lol.

In reference to ascended items:
Nar: I love that it will take me time and money to
reach the same level I’m at right now… …said no one, ever.

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Moriquendi.4209

A bunch of SBI were unintentionally pushed through a gate due to a glitch that as far as I know has yet to be fixed. Then they killed you.

Clearly this calls for screenshots galore accusing SBI as a whole for being exploiters; never mind the fact that screenshots have been posted of it happening to BP as well. However, since it’s BP, it is in fact not an exploit when it happens to them and should be glazed over and irrelevant in this discussion.

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: GSSBlunaspike.4153

GSSBlunaspike.4153

Awww “Oh noes…SBI folk zapin thru doors…what are we to do?”

Solution – Fight and meet them outside the asset. Chances are that if an enemy is at your gates your not that far from losing the asset.

I know…I know. Totally ruins your plan to zoom hack or the use your abusive set up of arrow carts or your skill less portal bombs to repel the enemy “Horde”.

I’ll tell you whats abusive. The amount of bags you drones are dropping. Ya don’t pound your chest, roar ’kitten’and declare victors of a match up in the first week then come back to the same boards only to cry haxxors. Get out of your little wooden huts and fight.

Come get some!
- [TB] Ralin/Rook

So it’s o.k. to cheat as long as it fits with what you think works. I can already tell what server you are from.

It’s not an accusation when you have screen shots, and videos proving it. It’s a statement at this point. You can try to justify the cheating all you want. In the end it’s still cheating.

A bunch of SBI were unintentionally pushed through a gate due to a glitch that as far as I know has yet to be fixed. Then they killed you.

How the hell does an entire zerg get pushed through a gate by accident?

Let’s take a look at the evolution of sbi so far in this thread.

First you said it didn’t happen period.
Screen shots were shown
You respond that it’s only a one time thing and it’s an accident
Video is provided
You try to downplay that it even happened, and point out it was only a few people
More screen shots showing more of it happening
You try to justify that it should be o.k. and that it’s BPs fault you are cheating because we use siege? Really? That is logical to you?

So… just to be clear… if you happen to accidentally glitch through a wall, panic, and run out the other side, you should be permabanned, too?

Absolutely. Hell I invite anyone at Anet to check up on me. If they see anything like that please permaban me immediately.

(edited by GSSBlunaspike.4153)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

dunnberry.2964

SBI is turning into the new AR

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noodica.5428

Noodica.5428

For the past few weeks, forum drama was between ioj vs NSP. This week, it’s BP vs SBI. Rofl the amount of forum drama is too kitten high

Bahahah yep, first week wasn’t too bad, then it exploaded last week and still go’s on! ;p

Midnight Mafia [MM]

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noodica.5428

Noodica.5428

Just wanted to say, the fight at SBI hills today was hilarious.
Not only did we hold outer for 1hour+ but lords room for about 25+ minutes with 15 people against 40 SBI, i must say, if i were the commander of that SBI zerg, i’d be badly ashamed of myself. Your first push cleared all our siege and npc’s in lords, but you whiped half the zerg, the second time we held you off with simple combat against those huge odds for another 20 minutes, all tho you did cap it at the end, i wouldn’t have been very happy with that performance..
However, so proud of the BP who were their and defended, was amazing.

We would have kept it if it weren’t for the zoom-hacking elementalists from SBI who cleared the tons of siege we had set up. I have screenshots but don’t see the point in posting them.

Midnight Mafia [MM]

6/28 BP/NSP/SBI

in Match-ups

BlazeQ.1095

I wouldn’t break your armor.

Yes you would and it would be fun :P Well if I could find a map that that I don’t have the outmanned buff on……

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP