6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Coma Kid.5184

The Coma Kid.5184

We sit in our spawn talking about snu snu and ugly sylvaris as we wait for DR to take the lead

Well played guys

I did appreciate you coming at me naked while my lightning chain animation kept going at you, didn’t exactly expect you to be naked and disappear

died in like 2 hits with no gear

Didn’t even get my fire grab off on you T.T I wanted to see those numbers

Gwen Andraste – Human Elementalist
Nameless Accord [NA]
Your Cute [Babe] – Maguuma

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: KinkyGiraffe.4123

KinkyGiraffe.4123

We sit in our spawn talking about snu snu and ugly sylvaris as we wait for DR to take the lead

Well played guys

I did appreciate you coming at me naked while my lightning chain animation kept going at you, didn’t exactly expect you to be naked and disappear

died in like 2 hits with no gear

Didn’t even get my fire grab off on you T.T I wanted to see those numbers

Sorry for dying so fast <3

Mr(s) Starkk

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Perkysaurus.2630

Perkysaurus.2630

I would like to thank ET for the amazing fights and amazing sportsmanship. This DR salutes you

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: irishhaf.1692

irishhaf.1692

Dont get to kitteny DR fights not over till reset happens, we have been bested at the last minute before.

Deritt ranger lv 80 (Un-retired… liking longbow)
Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tots.3056

Tots.3056

Nice job ET, EXPLAIN YOURSELVES.

Shame I missed fight night, anyway thats lag. Good sportsman ship buddy posting a vid calling the whole ET server hackers when it was really just a BS player lagging out.

/golfclap

On behalf of [Bags] we did not post this video, however it was the first we had seen of this for all of us.
The timing on the stomp at the end of the video just seemed too perfect so we assumed it was a hack/bot, but we aren’t ones to make accusations.

Had we lost the fights because of this, maybe we would, but who wouldn’t. Don’t accuse us of poor sportsmanship though, because every time you lost you made an excuse about one person or another disconnecting…. That’s not exactly sportsmanship either.

Just Good fights, learn, and move on. In our opinion you guys were too much bunker and no DPS, we had one support guard, a glass necro, glass Mesmer, glass warrior and even a second guard running a glass build. Even with all that glass we could still tank the damage from when you focused us… Minus the necro, he dropped pretty fast. But thanks for the fights, always wondered how a fight against 4 guardians would turn out for us.

We see a lot of fly hacking and what not from random ET players, you guys have some people who are giving you a bad name so I can see how people would jump to conclusions.

On another note GREAT JOB DR, DDLG has been holding it down hard in IoJ borderlands, and it’s really been paying off. Great fights to everyone I hope we all learned a lot from this matchup.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

(edited by Tots.3056)

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Berk.8561

Berk.8561

Aside from occasionally resetting SM, ET has been focusing DR in EB 90% of the time.

I don’t think that’s true. We actually spent quite a lot of time and resources defending the ET corner of EB from IoJ incursions, particularly at Quentin and Danelon but also elsewhere. Every time we’d take back Danelon, IoJ would take it back unless we left a force there. We also did attack into IoJ territory but they were also pretty good at sending out a zerg to face us. We also clashed with IoJ a bit on our borderlands. So it’s not like we didn’t focus on IoJ at all, nor them us.

I personally don’t think you are gonna see much of that from DR, aside from maybe a few people who amused by the fact THAT A SERVER THAT QUEUES MAPS DURING EUROPEAN PRIMETIME ON SUNDAYS AND HAS SOME OF THE BEST OCEANIC COVERAGE LOSES TO TWO T8 SERVERS. LOL.

What I find interesting is that after some downplayed coverage as an excuse while it was to their advantage, IoJ seems to be falling victim to coverage problems. There is a “Fair sized guild Looking for new Server” from SBI on the World Recruitment forum that maybe people on IoJ might want to talk to, since they seem to have Oceanic covered but not NA.

But, overall, I think all three servers had some things to be proud of this week and it was a good match from my perspective.

Kerzic [CoI] – Ranger – Eredon Terrace

(edited by Berk.8561)

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neeho.3859

Neeho.3859

I am far from the biggest fan of DDLG, but I will tell you that they are a good group of guys who seem to do things pretty above board. This is the first time I have seen them accused of it, and it would thoroughly surprise me if they cheated with the knowledge of their leadership. Anything is possible, but I think you’re barking up the wrong tree here. Just FYI.

Recent events have made me change my mind, please disregard this post.

Ho/Neeho/Zorho/Hodown/Ephodemic
[SoCo] Solum Contego SoCo loco style!
Yak’s Bend

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

I am far from the biggest fan of DDLG, but I will tell you that they are a good group of guys who seem to do things pretty above board. This is the first time I have seen them accused of it, and it would thoroughly surprise me if they cheated with the knowledge of their leadership. Anything is possible, but I think you’re barking up the wrong tree here. Just FYI.

Everyone already disregards all your posts anyway.

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Tots.3056

More drama? kitten please.

Without DDLG winning this matchup would have been much much harder for DR. Our relentless presence in IoJ borderlands made up a lot of points the last three days. Just ask any IoJ commander.

We’re a 500 man guild, a few in are 500 bound to be full of themselves, but again our overall goal is positive and in a good direction that helps everyone. Don’t let few loud mouths speak for our guild.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

(edited by Tots.3056)

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jaaded.1870

Jaaded.1870

Cheating is never right. Many of us smaller guilds on the server would rather take second then cheat to get first and that is all that was accomplished here today.

Lilj/Liljaad
SoCo
Yak’s Bend

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

irishhaf.1692

Actually ill leave it at… you shouldn’t be slinging mud in the match up forum.

Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

(edited by irishhaf.1692)

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Tots.3056

Ya I’m not sure what you’re talking about but send me a PM and enlighten me on the situation. Not sure how we cheated, if this is about a glitch in a tower gate I highly doubt that one tower would have changed the course of the matchup.

By saying we won by cheating is completely unfair and discredits all the hard work put in the last few days. Maybe some body exploited an accidental glitch but again that is one situation out of thousands that affected the outcome of the matchup.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

(edited by Tots.3056)

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

irishhaf.1692

My guess is its another person that thinks a truce is cheating…

Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Euryon.9248

Euryon.9248

I feel left out. Can a neutral person with an objective voice tell us what happened?

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Jaaded.1870

Not fighting the other side and ignoring each other —- fine. Actively seeking out and planning assaults, defense and offense via group and/or ts with another server by the commanders is cheating. Our server did a wonderful job this week, I am very saddened that it was spoiled by today’s events.

Lilj/Liljaad
SoCo
Yak’s Bend

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

Actively seeking out and planning assaults, defense and offense via group and/or ts with another server by the commanders is cheating.

So basically you have no clue what you are talking about and you are just shooting in the dark here?

Sounds about right.

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

irishhaf.1692

Actually by the rules laid out by Anet… im pretty sure thats not cheating..

edit: also I find it funny that IOJ has been very relaxed and even congratulatory about the double team.. yet some people from our side are throwing cheating accusations.

Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

(edited by irishhaf.1692)

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Jaaded.1870

That is right Gab you are right once again!

Lilj/Liljaad
SoCo
Yak’s Bend

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

Tbh Many of us on IoJ Realize us losing this week, if we cant pull it together in the next 2 hours, which even if we do I doubt it realistically possible. That it is completely our fault over not protecting our BL continuously from DR and Primarily DDLG. I’ve been out the last 3 days and came back to a match up we were almost guaranteed 1st place to being dropped to 2nd place on the last day. I mean really IoJ, We haven’t dropped a ball this big in a while :s

Regardless, amazing week DR and ET. ET you’ve pulled out some impressive numbers and Ninja’s. More then we expected tbh. DR good fights as always, and amazing come back. Shout out to DDLG as usual for that amazing Medium-Large group organization and being on our BL almost 24/7.

Edit: I /bow to everyone on ET and DR for this weeks match up, You’ve all made it fun.

Isle Of Janthir

(edited by Banzie.5248)

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Berk.8561

To the two DR guys who let me help them finish the skill challenges on their borderlands and IoJ’s borderlands without fighting me, thanks. I was looking for map completion on the DR borderlands, not a fight. To the DR EDGE guy who took me out in IoJ’s borderlands near the ruins, I was looking for some gold ore and not a challenge but I knew you were coming, it was fair game, and should have put up a better fight and I though it was interesting watching you deal with the Mistfire Wolf and my pet river drake while I was downed.

(By the way, I had piercing arrows so any hits you guys took during the skill challenge fights were because you crossed my line of fire, not because I was aiming for you. In fact, I was trying to fire perpendicular so I wouldn’t hit you. The game would be very different if friendly fire were turned on.)

(edited by Berk.8561)

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pentzski.4620

Pentzski.4620

To the two DR guys who let me help them finish the skill challenges on their borderlands and IoJ’s borderlands without fighting me, thanks. I was looking for map completion on the DR borderlands, not a fight. To the DR EDGE guy who took me out in IoJ’s borderlands near the ruins, I was looking for some gold ore and not a challenge but I knew you were coming, it was fair game, and should have put up a better fight and I though it was interesting watching you deal with the Mistfire Wolf and my pet river drake while I was downed.

I’m sorry ): I was wandering ioj looking for any sort of fight and it’s kinda dead there so I pounced on any opportunity I could get. The mistfire wolf hurts so I figured I’d deal with that first while you were laying there.

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Leader of Nameless Accord [NA]
Maguuma

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Berk.8561

I’m sorry ): I was wandering ioj looking for any sort of fight and it’s kinda dead there so I pounced on any opportunity I could get. The mistfire wolf hurts so I figured I’d deal with that first while you were laying there.

Oh, no problem. I was fair game and shouldn’t have just turned my back on you when I saw you jump down. Never used to get the Mistfire Wolf off in a situation like that until they recently changed it so you could launch it while moving. It’s very effective in PvE and against NPCs in WvW and OK in crowds of players in WvW, but it seemed to have trouble hitting you with the AoE attack, which was interesting to see. The pets, in general, seem to have a lot of trouble hitting highly mobile targets. One of the reasons I don’t use a Reef Drake as my primary pet. It doesn’t fire fast enough to hit a player that knows what’s coming.

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

irishhaf.1692

Welp thanks for the fun this week..

Congrats DR I think this will be our first win since… what December.?So we will probably draw some ridiculous tier for next week, that makes us think fondly of IOJ’s oceanic’s.

be interesting to see how many fair weathers will stay through the weekend when the new matchup occurs. (cause a butt ton have shown up this afternoon)

Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: MethaneGas.8357

MethaneGas.8357

A victory! <3 to all that made it happen

Necro, Ele, Mesmer, Guardian and Warrior, DR[OHai]
YouTube Channel

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tukmolytes.3467

Tukmolytes.3467

All I can say is…

DEVONA’S REST you deserve to win. Congratulations.

[DDLG] you got my respect. I am now hating/liking your guild. It’s a mixed emotion.

ET good job too. You made our life more complicated but when we meet again you know I will aim for you.

ISLE OF JANTHIR too much drama, we lost because of that.

HATESCREAM hope you die!

Thanks for this weeks match DR and ET. Goodluck to us in our next matchups.

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Isle of Janthir [2012-2017] → Fort Aspenwood [2017-Present]
Power Ranger

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raestloz.7134

Raestloz.7134

I logged in to WvW last night and saw we have IoJ’s hills fully upgraded

If I don’t know any better, I’d have thought that DR is that wandering mercenary with no real home and just upgrade whatever shack he happens to run into.

But I don’t know any better, so I’ll just think that DR is that wandering mercenary with no real home and just upgrade whatever shack he happens to run into. :lol:

Oh, and DR stationed at least 8 trebuchets and 6 alphas in IoJ hills. Fort Serious Kick-@$$

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xom.9264

Xom.9264

Don’t accuse us of poor sportsmanship though, because every time you lost you made an excuse about one person or another disconnecting…. That’s not exactly sportsmanship either.

Yeah I was not there so I’m kind of positive I did not make any excuses. I seen some dipkitten post a vid of lag and call it hacking so I responded if that fellow was not on your voice chat server my mistake.

Hope for a rematch this week.

Xomox ~Human Necro/Engineer ET