6/28 EBay/YB/KN

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kyuzo.4675

Kyuzo.4675

P.S. You mostly win, except when you lose…to us.

LMAO. Don’t you actually have to fight in order to win?

I’m sure the comment about “driving GF nuts” was an attempt to get you to fight btw.

[AD] Devona’s Rest

(edited by Kyuzo.4675)

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yawz.7841

Yawz.7841

y is every1 so mad in this thread?

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

Finally thread picks up and gets interesting.

Personally my BV ratio is 3:1

(BV ratio is the minimum BV present before they’ll attack you)

I’m sure I’ll get that up to a full 5:1

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buddah.2903

Buddah.2903

I just read the last two pages of this thread and now my head hurts. Its a game guys, better start enjoying it!! Every time ya log in just think “wow this is way better then work”

VS Guild Ehmry Bay
Deadweightz Lvl 80 D/D thief (yishis build) Dumalaw Lvl 80 Bow Ranger (glass but no cannon build)

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boose.6201

Boose.6201

I will say sorry to that huge norn warrior dyed white/red. (i was the human guardian fighting by the SE tower)

We were 1v1ing and that yak zerg came down the road, my bow was for props.

(edited by Boose.6201)

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Boose.6201

Maybe if you have a party of 2 and start a fight with us you will get your 5:1 ratio (There are only 10-12 of us max on a good night)

Although with the posts i’ve seen from you, that would just be another opportunity to call "omg bv zurg nurbs, i bet i can get that ratio up to 20:1)

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

Maybe if you have a party of 2 and start a fight with us you will get your 5:1 ratio (There are only 10-12 of us max on a good night)

Although with the posts i’ve seen from you, that would just be another opportunity to call "omg bv zurg nurbs, i bet i can get that ratio up to 20:1)

You seem upset would you like to talk about these emotions you are experiencing?

Jinks is here for you

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiliaan.1934

Kiliaan.1934

This thread finally got lit up! Sadly from my perspective it was over a non event.

While I was there there were just attempts at ganking from both sides and both sides for the most part just stared at each other across an invouln area.

I would much rather discuss an actual battle, and to that end if any rustled jimmies need soothing I would be happy to setup an XvX and people can talk kitten over something that actually happened (infinitely more interesting).

Xeviel [GF] – Ehmry Bay

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dan.2940

Dan.2940

| Siynn – Lvl 80 Thief | Jaata – Lvl 80 Engineer |
| SmitĂȘ – Lvl 80 Guardian | Arraxie – Lvl 80 Ele |
Ehmry Bay

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: MarauderKing.4572

MarauderKing.4572

Just popping my head in here to say good luck to VS and some of the other great EBay guilds we ran against last week. These matchups have been crazy but I’m glad I got the change to fight you guys!

Haniko – [FIRE] FIRE Gaming Community
Dragonbrand (Ex-JQ)

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Boose.6201

You seem upset would you like to talk about these emotions you are experiencing?

Jinks is here for you

TIL statements = emotions, GG everyone, go home now before Jinks brings down your IQ.

I don’t see where i was upset at all in that post

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

I’m going to put this out there because the crap needs to stop.

I’ve run across 4 people from the same guild using the teleport hack. I’m not going to bust them out here but let it be known that i have started recording this crap. So far i’ve caught 1 warrior, 1 Guardian and 2 Thieves doing it.

Once I get enough evidence I’ll post it here hopefully before server change cause there’s no need for it. If your going to lose in a 1v1 or 1v2 you should just except it and get downed.

Also, to all the people that I’ve 1v1 who like to hang around the towers just so you can walk in to regain health then come back out to duel me again. Thats just plain weak. Again, except your loss and move along. I can understand up-lvl’s doing it but when there is a 1v2 (2against me), no point in running back in the tower.

Sorry about the ramblings but when you have guilds like (GF) standing there ground and representing, it makes the rest of ya’ll look like crap for not.

I have alot of respect for Ebay for the individual skill level that I’ve come across with the exception of the hackers and would like to keep it that way.

I ran into a ph guy that was doing this kitten. After whipping his kitten I invited em to party and told em knock that kitten off.

He didn’t even deny just stopped. We dueled a few more times and he was a pleasant enough fellow actually.

So moral of the story is all servers have em and all servers will always have them.

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shadowskill.9852

Shadowskill.9852

I’ve run across 4 people from the same guild using the teleport hack. I’m not going to bust them out here but let it be known that i have started recording this crap. So far i’ve caught 1 warrior, 1 Guardian and 2 Thieves doing it.

Once I get enough evidence I’ll post it here hopefully before server change cause there’s no need for it. If your going to lose in a 1v1 or 1v2 you should just except it and get downed.

Also, to all the people that I’ve 1v1 who like to hang around the towers just so you can walk in to regain health then come back out to duel me again. Thats just plain weak. Again, except your loss and move along. I can understand up-lvl’s doing it but when there is a 1v2 (2against me), no point in running back in the tower.

Sorry about the ramblings but when you have guilds like (GF) standing there ground and representing, it makes the rest of ya’ll look like crap for not.

I have alot of respect for Ebay for the individual skill level that I’ve come across with the exception of the hackers and would like to keep it that way.

I ran into a ph guy that was doing this kitten. After whipping his kitten I invited em to party and told em knock that kitten off.

He didn’t even deny just stopped. We dueled a few more times and he was a pleasant enough fellow actually.

So moral of the story is all servers have em and all servers will always have them.

Your right, I dont deny it at all but it still sucks. I haven’t had the chance to duel the same guy like you did. Most would just “Poof” and not come back.

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tetra Bug.7134

Tetra Bug.7134

Yak’s and Kaineng provided me with nearly 1k kills tonight, thanks guys keep up the underwhelming work

Ur Kel – Warrior
AR → EB → DB → Maguuma
Arkham – [Ark]

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Kyuzo.4675

Thank you BV for the fights. Lots of death and destruction both direction.

ps. i have learned to always look behind my back when engaged with you guys

[AD] Devona’s Rest

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Splifferton.9874

Splifferton.9874

Yak’s and Kaineng provided me with nearly 1k kills tonight, thanks guys keep up the underwhelming work

Your welcome!! Thanks for your Hills tonight —

Little Grundle [RAM]

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: nikkistar.1409

nikkistar.1409

I’m sure the comment about “driving GF nuts” was an attempt to get you to fight btw.

Enough said.

[Yak’s Bend] [BV] Blackwater ‘Buttwater’ Vanguard – Leader
Ele/Nanumee – Mez/Boba Bunny – Thief/Star Shadowfang

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Syktek.7912

Syktek.7912

Your welcome!! Thanks for your Hills tonight —

Well, we’ll have to thank you for giving it right back to us!

Vesper Dawnshield | Guardian

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Splifferton.9874

Splifferton.9874

your welcome.. we had fun in lords room got a few bags and a fun fight.. that was the target of the night and we did it.. was fun.. thanks for the good fights..

Little Grundle [RAM]

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiliaan.1934

Kiliaan.1934

Enough said.

Cute. Now back it up, you know we will be here right outside your spawn…. waiting…

Promise to make a video of the GvG as well?

Xeviel [GF] – Ehmry Bay

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Kyuzo.4675

Enough said.

Is that supposed to be impressive? lol it’s barely watchable.

[AD] Devona’s Rest

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Syktek.7912

Syktek.7912

your welcome.. we had fun in lords room got a few bags and a fun fight.. that was the target of the night and we did it.. was fun.. thanks for the good fights..

Rekz was in SM when you guys took it. Christ Kaineng had so many people in there and we somehow pulled through and took it. Skill lag happened the entire time and we only lost people during the worst parts of the lag. When skill lag went away near the end of the fight…we wrecked…everything.

Got between 200 and 300 kills in that fight. Possibly more, seeing that was the biggest engagement we had of the day and I got about 700 kills tonight.

Fun times Kaineng! That fight is what WvW is about. Now if only the pesky skill lag would go away…

Vesper Dawnshield | Guardian

(edited by Syktek.7912)

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: RainXiZ.8573

RainXiZ.8573

Enough said.

Nice editing.. You should really consider doing it for a living.. made up your own little fantasy and everything.

-GF-

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tranto.6084

Tranto.6084

3V10 Fair enough

EB: Disry 80 warrior Bag collector
{GH}Reps {GF} Just runs
{NITE}Reps {TDE}My PVE

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Albo.7605

Albo.7605

Enough said.

Nice editing.. You should really consider doing it for a living.. made up your own little fantasy and everything.

http://www.twitch.tv/msnikkistar/b/424671048
http://www.twitch.tv/msnikkistar/b/424709033

Here are the non edited footage from last night, like 2 hours long or something…

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shadowskill.9852

Shadowskill.9852

Fun times on EB around 3:00 am central.

Watching (BV) and (GF) go at it was pretty funny. I had just as much fun watching it as i did gettin in to it. It definitely helped in spicing up the night. It was pretty sorry up until then.

Just remember, keep it classy.

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deified.7520

Deified.7520

Hi, I play Gw2 WvW and I take it very seriously. It is a good PvP mode that represents my skill. It isn’t reliant on numbers and it is perfectly balanced with big open areas and food buffs in mind.

(edited by Deified.7520)

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

What about the guy(s) trying to “phase” through the gate and wall during Kaineng’s morning Lowlands raid yesterday? Haven’t reviewed my livestream footage to see if it was clear enough to catch the guild tag, but it is on film.

Speaking of film, to that Yaks Colonel ranked Asuran thief from [misT], got our fight too. Hard to believe it was only a little over a minute, but you were really fun. I had a definite edge on you damage-wise, but you healed a lot lol. I find my favorite fights are often those that don’t end in victory or defeat at all. <3

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

(edited by KStudios.2850)

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Boose.6201

Thanks for the 1v1 ebay guardian, too bad we had anxious members on our team who didn’t know it was a duel!

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: llkoolaid.8204

llkoolaid.8204

I don’t understand why you posted this video. 90% of the time you outnumbered the people that you were killing and still almost died in every battle. That last so called “6v6” they were split up and 6 of you took them down one by one. It was more of a 6v1 six times…

Enough said.

-Rent-a-Gollum- call 555-kalkz
80MES – Dr Sweet Cheeks/80WAR – Jegudiel
80GRD – Sir Sweet Cheeks/80ELE – D J Diddles

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: koopatroopa.5360

koopatroopa.5360

Ebay exploiting rezzing through walls to get inside bay.

Stay classy

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: llkoolaid.8204

llkoolaid.8204

Stay classy

video? or you are just making stuff up…

Stay classy

-Rent-a-Gollum- call 555-kalkz
80MES – Dr Sweet Cheeks/80WAR – Jegudiel
80GRD – Sir Sweet Cheeks/80ELE – D J Diddles

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dan.2940

Dan.2940

Enough said.

Videos like this don’t prove anything because this could have been your 10th attempt at fighting them and finally got some kills, but noone knows that. Not to mention the footage is like 1 hour – 2 hours long but condensed into what? 5 minutes? You make yourself look better by editing more kills into the video and edit out your deaths.

Look at the scoreboard,
Enough said.

| Siynn – Lvl 80 Thief | Jaata – Lvl 80 Engineer |
| SmitĂȘ – Lvl 80 Guardian | Arraxie – Lvl 80 Ele |
Ehmry Bay

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

koopatroopa.5360

Stay classy

video? or you are just making stuff up…

Stay classy

Video? Its happening right now. Read your map chat I’m sure its being talked about

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snowreap.5174

Snowreap.5174

if it’s being talked about in EBay map chat, it’s to find out who it is and what guild they’re in, so we know who to contact to get them shunned and/or reported.

I’m sure EBay has some cheaters (every server does) but they don’t typically talk about it in /map or /team unless they are stupid.

-ken

The Purge [PURG] – Ehmry Bay

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snowreap.5174

Snowreap.5174

but it occurs to me, sometimes things do get discussed in team or map chat. for example, when somebody on our side does something legitimate (but sneaky) and the other side accuses us of cheating over it, there is a lot of “lol”, “gg” and “grats you’ve rustled their jimmies” in our chat.

so the video evidence is important because if it’s really a cheat, we need to know so that we can put a stop to it.

-ken

The Purge [PURG] – Ehmry Bay

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

Jinks is here for you

TIL statements = emotions, GG everyone, go home now before Jinks brings down your IQ.

I don’t see where i was upset at all in that post

Why are u so angry?

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Boose.6201

Why are u so angry?

Fail troll is fail.

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khayoss.2019

Khayoss.2019

@ the Kain havoc group and the yaks raiding party last night in EBay BL who ran into the pk guild meeting at birth camp: funny stuff. Probably stacking up and trying to run through a group of nearly 40 people exchanging tips and refining each others ZvZ builds is not the best idea, but you had no way of knowing that.

I can picture the conversation though. ‘OMG EBay loves north cam so much they have a guild guard it 24/7!’ hehe

Khayoss / Khayotica / Mistasia
Ehmry Bay – The Rally Bot Vortex [VOID]

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

@ the Kain havoc group and the yaks raiding party last night in EBay BL who ran into the pk guild meeting at birth camp: funny stuff. Probably stacking up and trying to run through a group of nearly 40 people exchanging tips and refining each others ZvZ builds is not the best idea, but you had no way of knowing that.

I can picture the conversation though. ‘OMG EBay loves north cam so much they have a guild guard it 24/7!’ hehe

We don’t? We’re just that leet. -Nods-

<.<

>.>

Yumiko Togashii

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Frosch.7809

Frosch.7809

so the video evidence is important because if it’s really a cheat, we need to know so that we can put a stop to it.

YOU do not need to know, it was already reported by several people to ANet, they are the only ones who need to know. And you want to put a stop to it? Don’t bother pretending.

No, you can’t picture our conversations. It’s camp by the way.

[Yak’s Bend]

(edited by Frosch.7809)

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Outatime.5183

Outatime.5183

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

Why are u so angry?

Because you won’t accept me….I want to join your fanclub

Not yet my young padawan….in time maybe my child

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

koopatroopa.5360

Don’t even need to show a video now. Of course of all the people it has to be <pk>

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

Don’t even need to show a video now. Of course of all the people it has to be <pk>

That couldn’t have just been someone hiding in your Bay after we lost it? Pic looks a little too coincidental to me, and it’s a thief, easily capable of hiding. We did just have it. Was there for that, and have video of it actually. If all this is because ya’ll are mad you lost your Bay, in a ridiculously long fight to take it in the first place I might add (forty-five mins to an hour at least, mostly without even rams), that would be rather sad. You had plenty of time to rally up and defend that.

Edit: Nevermind, I see now by the server timer in your pic that it was taken hours ago. I apologize for so blatantly nomming my own foot. =)

Yumiko Togashii

(edited by KStudios.2850)

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Boose.6201

Why are u so angry?

Fail.

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

Why are u so angry?

Fail.

You’re still too green mate.

Need to vary up your tactics…..

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luzano.6983

Luzano.6983

YOU do not need to know, it was already reported by several people to ANet, they are the only ones who need to know. And you want to put a stop to it? Don’t bother pretending.

Such a hostile response lol.

Aww, did you just get killed a lot in WvW?

You should stick to those Lore/RP threads man. Your impeccable spelling skills will be much more appreciated there.

[GF] / [Guam] Alaiii – Jackie Lautchang – Luzano

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

Posted by: nothing.7941

nothing.7941

EB, you’re missing BP, huh? Just 3 pages of match thread on Wednesday? I didn’t read it all, but I see no Archer rants, no dumpster anything, etc. It’s like you’re sleepwalking without your pals from BP. Oh well, maybe the random thing will work some magic one of these weeks and it’ll be like old times. Kalkz is building up his golem inventory as we speak.

Martin Firestorm, Borlis Pass
Gaile Gray wrote:
Oh wait, read Martin Firestorm, he says it better…

6/28 EBay/YB/KN

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

Such a hostile response lol.

Aww, did you just get killed a lot in WvW?

You should stick to those Lore/RP threads man. Your impeccable spelling skills will be much more appreciated there.

Dunno about him, but I got killed a lot this morning. Yaks small response groups are really on the ball today. Guild [Me], you guys especially.

Yumiko Togashii