6/28 Sanctum of Rall/Blackgate/Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

Man loving all this crying from bg/jq. 2 EU guilds and they cry for weeks and weeks.
I don’t remember hearing jq complain when they recruited like 10 guilds the same time SoS was losing guilds. Won matchups by 100k+ for weeks.
Or when bg recruited……how many guilds since joining t1? Who knows they sure win the gold star for recruiting most guilds. Bg will take any guild possible. They have no care about balance they just want to stomp and pvd like the t2 days.
This is the closest matchup T1 has ever had and jq/bg forum trolls go crazy.
Bring on the double team SoR welcomes the more bags.

Since your troll is obviously a fail I will just point out everything wrong with this. JQ recruited 2 guilds….PRX and SF that’s it lol. Secondly You complain BG doesn’t care about balance well then you guys are no better doing the same thing. And is it our fault SoS was losing guilds? I mean cmon just reread what you put lol. Keep it classy.

Guess all those 100k+ wins and 500+ ppt sea coverage wasnt due to over recruiting?
Guess recruiting only 2 NA guilds effects the 24h coverage.

LOL I got a great lauh out of this

Pre IRON

• SoR always comes in 3rd maybe with the occasional 2nd
  • SoR has to Map hop with a 30 to maybe 40 man zerg

Post IRON

• SoR comes in 1st
  • SoR now fields 40 to 60 man zergs on half the maps and 30 to 40 man zergs on the rest

But your right SoR has only recuirted a few guilds.

Personally this makes me laugh I believe it was Lettol ( if I am wrong sorry ) or someone from SoR that says we push guilds toJQ all the time. Yet here we have SoR activily pushing to grab another sizable force in a time slot they are dominating already. Yes you can’t stop people form joining your server, but did you tell Song to go to JQ? I mean one of the statements of SoR is theya re always about the fights, but from Pre to post IRON SoR seems to be follwoing the philosophy that you need to out number the opponet 3 to 1. Now I am not sayign that JQ and BG don’t have their own blobs, although SoR seems to focus on always outnumbering their opponets in any given fight. Since every Fight I have had with any SoR guild since Iron has been

• equal numbers SoR fights a little they lose 20% of their forces they run.
  • 3 to 1 odds favored to SoR they fight and either A. Steam roll or B. Lose 2/3 of their force but still win.

Which I mean I am not crying having superior numbers is part of the game, lets not sit here and preech that SoR are in it for the fights or activily push guilds to JQ for better fights when clearly you don’t.

Oh on a lasting note I get a great laugh out of every fourm troll for SoR that always come out to chest thump when SoR is winning and hides under theri bridges or also QQ on the threads when SoR is losing. I also love how SoR keeps calling Blackgate Blackhole for all the guilds they have recurited, yet fail to realize they have recuirted just as many. I mean really can anyone name the guilds that were on SoR pre Iron when they couldn’t even beging to fathom the #1 spot? I just say it is what it is, and people need to realize that SoR can’t control the fair weather guilds that jump to the server cause they win, and every server does their fair share of recuirting from other servers so get over all your selfs SoR is no different from BG who inturn in no different than JQ. We are all Top servers for a reason, I hope JQ gets a solid EU guild and presence, I hope one day BG will get a solid EU presence also. Not saying that HB and our other Eu guilds are not strong cause they have been doing an awesome job. Just BG EU presence is no where near what SoR had with IRON, now with SONG it is definatly not close but I am sure that HB and company will be having fun regardless.

Lets keep it classy SoR start putting a leash on your Fourm Trolls by publicly speaking out against them. BG let keep this civil and make sure we chastise the BG trolls, JQ keep up the great work.

SONG isn’t even an EU guild…

Shh, he’s on a roll.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kaimick.5109

Kaimick.5109

MERC is pretty much 24/7. Without them, BG would be nothing.

Probably their best purchase to date.

Same thing could be said for SoR… Without IRON they wouldn’t be able to win.

So recruiting a, at most, 25 man EU guild made us win? That tells us alot about the quality of your late SEA/EU players.

Tell me, how many guilds servers have BG devoured again?

I wonder how IRON would feel about you trivalizign ther guild. I have a friend that is in IRON I promise you that IRON is more than a 25 man guild. Theri first week they rolled through with no less than 40 man. Funny troll funny troll.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kryyg.8576

Kryyg.8576

Can we please talk about the matchup now, no one cares about who got who.

Awesome fights in JQ BL guys. Really great fights. /salute

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caedus.6571

Caedus.6571

So recruiting a, at most, 25 man EU guild made us win? That tells us alot about the quality of your late SEA/EU players.

I wonder how IRON would feel about you trivalizign ther guild. I have a friend that is in IRON I promise you that IRON is more than a 25 man guild. Theri first week they rolled through with no less than 40 man. Funny troll funny troll.

Trivializing? Far from it. From what I’ve seen, on a good day IRON would have 30-40 men on the field. On average, it would be around the 25-30 mark. Half of the zerg would be composed of Rallian militia who enjoy working with the Iron commanders. They have been brilliant at rallying the militia.

My main point was that IRON, a single guild, was able to contribute to SoR in a way that made us reach 1st place by allowing our NA to go on the offensive instead of recapping T3 keeps and towers. On the other hand, BG, who has devoured numerous guilds, barely make first place without burning out for weeks.

Unless of course you’re trying to stir drama into our server. Not gonna happen. Zero drama here.

Tarnished Coast WvW

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

So that weather we’re having hey?

On a side note, anyone had some funny fights? Cause I think you should shaaaare them! I know I had a lot of fun with 4 Hire members last night. Lots of punting each other…. and tug of war!

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: fade.8603

fade.8603

hire ocx r oceanic

afs nys song r sea

plzz learn the timezones of the guilds u speak of before posting and trolling

Hey, don’t forget the ladies! SAHP!

BlackGate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darknicrofia.2604

Darknicrofia.2604

So that weather we’re having hey?

On a side note, anyone had some funny fights? Cause I think you should shaaaare them! I know I had a lot of fun with 4 Hire members last night. Lots of punting each other…. and tug of war!

that box of slightly higher quality duc tape you promised to send, WHERE IS IT CUDDLES?

Darknicrofia Sage – Bad Gerdian, Merciless Legend, Platinum NA Solo Que

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wilco.1458

Wilco.1458

Thanks for the 2v1 SoR. Wait, not really, because you decided to backdoor us. BG, you guys lucked out BIGTIME that SoR was greedy.

Seeing from the previous two posts, you guys seem to be a roll. You know it means a lot when we start agreeing with [RISE].

http://www.twitch.tv/drwilco
Wilco Tango Foxtrot #lifting #hardwork

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

3nd place.

And people wonder why these threads go to kitten.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreamciqul.4617

Kreamciqul.4617

round 2 at hills now

[RISE]
Necromancer
Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Smackban.5812

Smackban.5812

RISE just mad they made a bad call and lost a t3 Hills.

Smackerz – Guardian
Highline [HL]
Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

I believe their purchase of IRON is what finally got them a win in T1. It’s funny, after one week of getting wrecked by RG and finishing last they panic and purchase KISS to PVD more in EU with map zergs. It’s too bad RG left JQ. Hopefully some EU will come JQ’s way soon.

You have a sickening and toxic selection of words which don’t really reflect the situations that happened which resulted in the emergence of our EU. Panic purchase. Where do you guys come up with this stuff?

Emergence of your EU…? You make it sound like your PVDooring in EU time is some sort of accomplishment o.O

How does emergence sound like an accomplishment? Get your semantics in order.

And why don’t you actually try and STAY UP to have a look at what t1 EU time is actually like rather then make all these baseless assumption you’ve probably picked up from some enraged commander who probably barely knows how to count the toes on his own feet let alone the size of an enemy zerg.

I bet you actually think RG was wrecking IRON in the timeslot. Again, ask your mommy if you can stay up tonight to have a look at the EU scene for yourself for once, rather then relying on the reliable word of your fellow server trolls.

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

Kreamciqul.4617

RISE just mad they made a bad call and lost a t3 Hills.

who’s mad? We loved the amazing fights, always fun

[RISE]
Necromancer
Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

Great fights in JQBL Hills! I was the commander for JQ during that hour long Hills siege. We were having a blast trying to get in that lords room over and over, we couldn’t get a Mesmer in there to save our lives.

Either way good fights BG and SoR not sure why BG pushed out of that lords room and allowed us in, then SoR….. you sneaky sneaky people. Haha either way some accidents/mistakes happen keep up the good fights!

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Kreamciqul.4617

Great fights in JQBL Hills! I was the commander for JQ during that hour long Hills siege. We were having a blast trying to get in that lords room over and over, we couldn’t get a Mesmer in there to save our lives.

Either way good fights BG and SoR not sure why BG pushed out of that lords room and allowed us in, then SoR….. you sneaky sneaky people. Haha either way some accidents/mistakes happen keep up the good fights!

we pushed out because we were getting barraged by mysterious arrow carts wherever we stood in lords room

great fights though, we had a mini heart attack whenever we saw a mesmer trying to run in haha

[RISE]
Necromancer
Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

3nd place.

Kittened players in these threads need to get thicker skin. These matchup threads are great laughs (in a good way). Trash talking and accusations from all sides which should be expected given that all 3 servers have a long history with one another.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Melchiorus.4678

Melchiorus.4678

kitten straight we didn’t win Tier 1 before IRON. They’re a great guild and we had almost no coverage in that time slot before they got here. It doesn’t mean anything that we didn’t win before they came here other than we actually sleep sometimes (some of us do anyway).

I honestly don’t care if a few people on BG whine about us getting new guilds considering they continually get guilds to their server on a regular basis. We’re not going to run away with it this week either, although the other servers may take a week to recover from their hard pushes last week. I’ve watched EU timeslot and by no means has SoR dominated it.

We’ve been having some really fun fights for the past few weeks, its been great. Thank you RISE, WM, and KnT for the recent fights us in Choo have had against you guys, always a pleasure. Same to HzH and Agg. Looking forward to more fights as the week goes on.

Melchiorus-Engineer
Pain Train Choo [Choo] Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: shortcake.8659

shortcake.8659

The funny part is that if you have someone on your team doing it back to them, FEAR whines to them in tells with their entire guild and yells “REPORTED!!!!”. They’re well known in this tier for being yet another underperforming SoR zerg guild but they make up for it with numbers and their ability to fire arrow carts over any structure. Just accept that they’ll do it in any engagement and blow up any arrow carts they build asap.

some terrible idiot in [pre]

in Match-ups

Jet.4795

we pushed out because we were getting barraged by mysterious arrow carts wherever we stood in lords room

great fights though, we had a mini heart attack whenever we saw a mesmer trying to run in haha

We were stacked north outside of the lords room, while getting hit by AC’s aswell we had to start backing up. And yea our mesmers were trying really hard to get through.

Ben Sheets Reborn

in Match-ups

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

I have a simple solution to this crisis. How about IRON transfers to BG? I’ll chip in 50 gold if it helps.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Odaman.8359

Odaman.8359

Someone fix skill lag =p i would like to be able to cast swiftness in my spawn kthx. Anyways, fun fights in jqbl.

Odaman 80 Mesmer
Maguuma

in Match-ups

scootshoot.6583

Heh, BG trolls and their continued QQ over SOR’s EU coverage, love it!

btw, BG’s long losing streak coincided when HB (EU coverage) went on vacation. You lost a key coverage point, no different than IRON’s impact on SOR. BG also won last week at a time when HB started becoming active again, amirite?

(edited by scootshoot.6583)

in Match-ups

Posted by: celeron.3469

celeron.3469

Before IRON, BG was the only server with EU with RK and HB, just fyi. For almost 4-5 months, if not longer.

You didn’t hear any of the whining from any other server that BG is putting up now.

Let me stop you there. You obviously do not read anything on these forums. BG’s EU has been a point of complaint since the moment they announced they would transfer here. I was on DB at the time… we most certainly complained about it. DB was up by about 25k after a lot of overtiming from its SEA and NA crews, then BG got its EU alliance (it was 3 guilds at the time, right?), they then won by 40k or something. Ask anybody in HB or RK what the response was.

Lets fast forward to when BG first went to T1, what did JQ and SBI say about BG’s coverage? When they weren’t talking about hackers they were talking about BG having the only EU coverage on NA servers, they ticked 400+ppt for a bit, and then got double teamed for 3 weeks.

Then lets fast-forward again to when BG’s oceanic and SEA were putting in overtime (+RK) to get 500PPT during the week. Did you forget about that? I mean you guys are still complaining about it.

I don’t play this game anymore, but I still read the forums, and that response made me log in because of how dumb it was.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Macondo.4827

Macondo.4827

thanx for the fireworks on bg map.
pretty fights tonight.

Alicia Kingsleigh – Blackgate.
PRX – MoAR – PEW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kathy K.6812

Kathy K.6812

Trivializing? Far from it. From what I’ve seen, on a good day IRON would have 30-40 men on the field. On average, it would be around the 25-30 mark. Half of the zerg would be composed of Rallian militia who enjoy working with the Iron commanders. They have been brilliant at rallying the militia.

My main point was that IRON, a single guild, was able to contribute to SoR in a way that made us reach 1st place by allowing our NA to go on the offensive instead of recapping T3 keeps and towers.

You’re exactly right. IRON, a single guild, was able to contribute to SoR in a way that made them reach 1st place… So why’d SoR decide to go and recruit another massive EU guild? You already had the best EU coverage than any other server, just doesn’t make sense, other than to become even more stacked.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shinji.2063

Shinji.2063

FEAR doesn’t use zoom hack:

That’s pretty crystal clear.

hahaha, ok.

Just saying will be hard to deny that one.

Its SOR i am sure they will find a way.

BG and JQ are used to SOR doing it, just got to learn to play around it.

in Match-ups

Kathy K.6812

3nd place.

^ Lol so true

in Match-ups

Kathy K.6812

btw, BG’s long losing streak coincided when HB (EU coverage) went on vacation. You lost a key coverage point, no different than IRON’s impact on SOR. BG also won last week at a time when HB started becoming active again, amirite?

SoR wins 5 weeks straight against Blackgate and then loses once so they decide to recruit another massive EU guild + SONG + WE.

Great response SoR, I wouldn’t have expected the least from you.

in Match-ups

scootshoot.6583

SoR wins 5 weeks straight against Blackgate and then loses once so they decide to recruit another massive EU guild + SONG + WE.

heh, yo bro, waddup?

in Match-ups

Posted by: urek mazino.4026

urek mazino.4026

You should probably take a short break from the game :/

Lo Po – Ranger – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Inb4 SoR damage control

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Shinji.2063

pshh i thought it was an accepted fact that only SOR was allowed to do that. I mean they are the #1 na community after all, not like all those other trolly servers.

On a serious note we all saw how much SOR needs those transfers. We all saw how there fairweather community just falls apart when they cant come on with t3 towers and a huge lead.

in Match-ups

Kathy K.6812

Sanctum of Rall taking JQ’s waypointed hill on SoR BL in style. Enjoy the small video I made.

Video here (https://vimeo.com/69403503)

What a terrible way to take a keep, great job showing their true colors.

in Match-ups

Posted by: kujalord.5849

kujalord.5849

Relax~

we are only tiny guild with 13 member trolling around WvW, most of us plays at SEA time
and from my information WE isn’t going anywhere…..

ruby
[SONG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Sanctum of Rall taking JQ’s waypointed hill on SoR BL in style. Enjoy the small video I made.

ROFL

I concur!

Talk about awkward…………..
I hope they get SHAMED! SO MUCH SHAME! And no cake anymore. Naughty players!

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

ROFL

I concur!

Talk about awkward…………..

Seriously, I’m rolling around on the floor doing the little asura laugh including the weird hics and everything!

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Shinji.2063

ROFL

I concur!

Talk about awkward…………..

Seriously, I’m rolling around on the floor doing the little asura laugh including the weird hics and everything!

To be fair it was the only way they where going to get it. I remember when jq was the top dog how impossible it was to take hills for SF. Just had to be content that jq was going to have a presence on our map all week.

in Match-ups

Posted by: zeus.2375

zeus.2375

Allow me to quote the last JQ standing before super AC took him out.
“FOR FREEEDOOOOM”.

EPIC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

Frankly I don’t care

Fair play is fair play, for every player on SoR running zoom hack there’s a player on Bg and JQ also running it.

The difference is that we just deal with it while you complain about it, you know just like everything else in the match up.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

Frankly I don’t care

Fair play is fair play, for every player on SoR running zoom hack there’s a player on Bg and JQ also running it.

The difference is that we just deal with it while you complain about it, you know just like everything else in the match up.

Yeah right. Hey if you see RK out and about msg on of us if you see any one running with us that dose it and we will report him for you.

Now i have seen large guilds on SoR have no issue using this. So you can say that every one dose it, but that dose not make it better.

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

Before IRON, BG was the only server with EU with RK and HB, just fyi. For almost 4-5 months, if not longer.

You didn’t hear any of the whining from any other server that BG is putting up now.

Back then the SoR South American population was huge. Time difference between EU and the South Amaricans is just 2-3 hours. I still remember fighting 60+ LUN in EU prime.

Also we´ve been fighting EU guilds on both IoJ and SBI. VoTF were on NA servers for months and were a great challenge.

Besides we ( the EU guilds on BG ) are glad that more EU guilds are joining the NA servers. We are just not happy about them not joining the only server in a matchup without EU coverage. We want 3 way fights as we get in NA prime.

Also if you read one of my former replies you would know that Ive told BG not to recruit more EU guilds for BG, and that I would leave BG should it happen.

Last I want to congratulate you on beeing a somewhat succesfull troll. Its been years since I played that game, but you are doing a descent job at catching a few fools.

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

in Match-ups

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

Is the arrow cart thing a bannable offense?

in Match-ups

Jet.4795

Frankly I don’t care

Name one JQ guild that has done so, we have told everyone on server it is not allowed no matter what it is even part of our community forums lol. Considering this is SOR’s reasoning for doing so is just shameful, I have no beef with SOR but you cant blame JQ on something JQ never does and if you see us do so and that person is part of a guild let us know. Btw just by my interpretations but it seems you think zoom hacking is ok if you don’t complain about it…either way keep it classy.

Ben Sheets Reborn

in Match-ups

Shinji.2063

Frankly I don’t care

Name one JQ guild that has done so, we have told everyone on server it is not allowed no matter what it is even part of our community forums lol. Considering this is SOR’s reasoning for doing so is just shameful, I have no beef with SOR but you cant blame JQ on something JQ never does and if you see us do so and that person is part of a guild let us know. Btw just by my interpretations but it seems you think zoom hacking is ok if you don’t complain about it…either way keep it classy.

Major guilds on both servers have pointed to heavy AC abuse since SOR has came into the match-up. They just dont care.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dementia.9543

Dementia.9543

Frankly I don’t care

Difference is we dont do it with our main zerg. If happens, it would be just a random small guild not the main commanders who lead the entire zerg. We are against any kind of exploit, not even arrowcart zoomhack.

To also added to those video: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/tajz/gw133_zps66bfc17c.jpg [The pic aint that clear but it’s zoomhack target the back treb/ac lines, you can see someone downed inside. The SoR zerg repeatly did this 5 times same spot… 5 kitteng times]

And more http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/tajz/gw134_zps42cffb12.jpg
[He’s trying to ac zoomhack target the back ACs both downstair/behind, sadly i man the cannon]

This is t1. We have 4 “main zerg”

Onskii – 80 Asura Necromancer
Chillynipps – 80 Human Elementalist
[TSYM] – SOR
(Undefeated)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faelaan.4681

Faelaan.4681

Silence means security, silence means approval…

The funniest thing about all this Zoom Hack thing is… Nobody on SoR is condemning it… They just childishly excuse it because "Everyone else does it… "

Hahahaha… Love it.

And the winner for the best use of of Zoom Hack is?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

Silence means security, silence means approval…

The funniest thing about all this Zoom Hack thing is… Nobody on SoR is condemning it… They just childishly excuse it because "Everyone else does it… "

Hahahaha… Love it.

And the winner for the best use of of Zoom Hack is?

I blame Indo !

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

in Match-ups

Kathy K.6812

Back then the SoR South American population was huge. Time difference between EU and the South Amaricans is just 2-3 hours. I still remember fighting 60+ LUN in EU prime.

Also we´ve been fighting EU guilds on both IoJ and SBI. VoTF were on NA servers for months and were a great challenge.

Besides we ( the EU guilds on BG ) are glad that more EU guilds are joining the NA servers. We are just not happy about them not joining the only server in a matchup without EU coverage. We want 3 way fights as we get in NA prime.

Also if you read one of my former replies you would know that Ive told BG not to recruit more EU guilds for BG, and that I would leave BG should it happen.

Last I want to congratulate you on beeing a somewhat succesfull troll. Its been years since I played that game, but you are doing a descent job at catching a few fools.

^This is what makes the server so great. Goes to show Blackgate is about quality over quantity… Keep recruiting more EU SoR!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kaidengaran.3528

Kaidengaran.3528

It’s nice to see some concrete indisputable evidence of SoR hacking. What’s obvious here is it is fully condoned by the main commander on the map.

It’s pretty disgraceful and what’s more disgraceful is the lack of accountability taken.

I guess SoR can overlook stuff like FEAR rezzing memsers through walls etc…let’s see them overlook this….

Kaidengaran | 80 Warrior |
Co- GM Nocturnal | WvW Oceanic Commander
Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

Theres an application that can widen your view or something i believe. Thats why you’ll be able to see through and destroy siege with ACs. Many other guilds make use of this as well, like ATM, against outmanned forces. Time to get accustomed to this kind of thing everyone. Everyone does it. Not only SoR.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.