6/28 Sanctum of Rall/Blackgate/Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zagan.5287

Zagan.5287

Kaimick, you talk too much. Look at your post. You want to be a newspaper writer?

in Match-ups

Posted by: fade.8603

fade.8603

Refrain from posting too much, people will usually skip it… just write the points, its easier and more attractive to read =P

BlackGate

in Match-ups

Posted by: hammer.9721

hammer.9721

All I notice is JQQ is now in 3rd place and the forums are filled with accusations of people exploiting. Why am I not surprised.

/popcorn

Think you need trolling lessons

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kytana.5079

Kytana.5079

Was fun last night in BG BL, JQ and BG were trying to push us off the map and hit a brickwall when they got to our hills. Thanks guys for keep coming over and over trying to take our hills that was fun. dupegate kept coming with omega after omega too the north hills. was fun cuz at one point there was only a few tsym and a couple pugs on whole map yet we were holding off numbers that were 10 times our numbers.

I read some of the posts ih here question why does blackhole cry so much about not having numbers when they have more players than JQ and SoR combined but they are no where to be found. Lost in the black hole somwhere I quess.

As much as I love to see people embellish the truth for a good story this one was lacking context and content.

Those of us on JQ were having the night of our lives farming up the west side of BG BL and getting into BG Garrision. We weren’t there to win the keep just for ourselves as long as it flipped by either side and in doing so we were enjoying the bags that were being delivered to us in the supply corner of Garrison. As we were getting fat on the bag delivery service we had ordered, TYSM/SOR ninjaed our spawn tower and proceeded to try and ninja Bay. Bad move. Considering a guild that prides itself on knowing the “map politics of the 2v1” they should have known what would happen next.

I’m not known for my forgiveness on the battlefield. Greatly enjoyed pushing TYSM and friends all the way back into Hills with our meager force. Things were going well until I noticed backup was called and there were now two SoR zergs running the map. TW/TWL and TYSM. I will give plenty of credit for the hold on hills but let’s face it, Hills is the easiest to hold in the game when it’s upgraded, waypointed, fully supplied with siege maxed out on arrow carts. It was too late in the night (2am EST) to worry about doing a 4 hours hills siege while clearing everything out. We were there to farm until we all got tired and decided to go drool on our pillows.

I know this post is out of character for me but wasn’t fond of the bold face lie of the forces SOR had on the map. Like I said, great hills defense with every available resource but as I’m sure you noticed we didn’t just waste siege and throw everything away on the walls.

Overall it was a fun night. Thank you BG and SOR for the fun fights. There were many guilds I saw out there to thank for those fights and to just name a few ICOA, TYSM, TW, KISS, etc. I know I didn’t know them all and for that I’m sorry.

I’m sure I’ll see many of you on the field.

Baroness Kytana [ONE] – Sanctum of Rall
Council Leader of Fight As One
http://FightAsOne.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: shortcake.8659

shortcake.8659

Thanks for randomly searching up something called eyefinity.

Today when I was ripping apart yet another map zerg over a wall with an arrow cart, it was eyefinity.

I was using eyefinity.

Despite the nonstop barrage of hate and “reported” tells from FEAR, it was eyefinity.

Eyefinity, guys. The way of the future.

some terrible idiot in [pre]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

Was fun last night in BG BL, JQ and BG were trying to push us off the map and hit a brickwall when they got to our hills. Thanks guys for keep coming over and over trying to take our hills that was fun. dupegate kept coming with omega after omega too the north hills. was fun cuz at one point there was only a few tsym and a couple pugs on whole map yet we were holding off numbers that were 10 times our numbers.

I read some of the posts ih here question why does blackhole cry so much about not having numbers when they have more players than JQ and SoR combined but they are no where to be found. Lost in the black hole somwhere I quess.

As much as I love to see people embellish the truth for a good story this one was lacking context and content.

Those of us on JQ were having the night of our lives farming up the west side of BG BL and getting into BG Garrision. We weren’t there to win the keep just for ourselves as long as it flipped by either side and in doing so we were enjoying the bags that were being delivered to us in the supply corner of Garrison. As we were getting fat on the bag delivery service we had ordered, TYSM/SOR ninjaed our spawn tower and proceeded to try and ninja Bay. Bad move. Considering a guild that prides itself on knowing the “map politics of the 2v1” they should have known what would happen next.

I’m not known for my forgiveness on the battlefield. Greatly enjoyed pushing TYSM and friends all the way back into Hills with our meager force. Things were going well until I noticed backup was called and there were now two SoR zergs running the map. TW/TWL and TYSM. I will give plenty of credit for the hold on hills but let’s face it, Hills is the easiest to hold in the game when it’s upgraded, waypointed, fully supplied with siege maxed out on arrow carts. It was too late in the night (2am EST) to worry about doing a 4 hours hills siege while clearing everything out. We were there to farm until we all got tired and decided to go drool on our pillows.

I know this post is out of character for me but wasn’t fond of the bold face lie of the forces SOR had on the map. Like I said, great hills defense with every available resource but as I’m sure you noticed we didn’t just waste siege and throw everything away on the walls.

Overall it was a fun night. Thank you BG and SOR for the fun fights. There were many guilds I saw out there to thank for those fights and to just name a few ICOA, TYSM, TW, KISS, etc. I know I didn’t know them all and for that I’m sorry.

I don’t think they know WARD well enough to realize the fights are worth more to you guys than the actual capture of any keep. They also don’t realize that hills entrances are the toughest to breach.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kaimick.5109

Kaimick.5109

Today when I was ripping apart yet another map zerg over a wall with an arrow cart, it was eyefinity.

I was using eyefinity.

Despite the nonstop barrage of hate and “reported” tells from FEAR, it was eyefinity.

Are you saying youused eyefinity against FEAR and they whispered you telling you that they reported you?

If this is what you are saying Irony is thick here.

So it is ok for FEAR to creat an un-balance but as soon as it is turned on them they rush to the report button. hmmmm

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

im pretty sure everyone knows ward aka prx well enough we have all been together for wut 5 months now ?? and some even longer

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: kyro.8162

kyro.8162

I was using eyefinity.

Are you saying youused eyefinity against FEAR and they whispered you telling you that they reported you?

So it is ok for FEAR to creat an un-balance but as soon as it is turned on them they rush to the report button. hmmmm

Sounds more like a troll than anything else.

Sanctum of Rall
New Namek [Kami]
Guardian/Ele/Warrior/Engi/Mes/Necro/Ranger

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dark King Rayleigh.9174

Dark King Rayleigh.9174

Some fun from the 27th and 29th.

Commander Dark King Zoro – Support Guardian
Dark King Brook – DPS Necro
[BT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kaimick.5109

Kaimick.5109

I was using eyefinity.

Sounds more like a troll than anything else.

I don’t suppor the use of it no matter who uses it. I just find it humerous if FEAR was QQing about it and reported him for the same thing that theri very own commander uses. IF it is true that is it is pretty sad for them to cry about it. IF it is true I only have to say Pot meet kettle.

in Match-ups

Posted by: GivaBack.9328

GivaBack.9328

Normally I play NA, but hey it is Sunday, I wanted to run with HB, so I run. Congrats SoR on reaching 355PPT. The score is indicative of the imbalance that is occurring, and We can kiss our previous balance good bye. There is no yin or yang. I hope EU guilds on EU servers would join BG and JQ to right the imbalance that is occuring and help fight the empire.

In the meantime, JQ and BG, keep fighting….“For Freeedoooom”.

- BG Citizen

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: benjamin.5346

benjamin.5346

I do not allow FEAR to post on the forums, we do not feed anything not related to the match up. I will state that we do have several members that use eyefinity, including myself. We have been called out in the past for arrow carts, where most of the time it has been one arrow cart close to the wall and another either closer to the gate or one on a higher level further back. It is a standard tactic for us to place a decoy cart. I have shown several people in game in game what we do.

That being said, this occurrence is a legitimate concern of my guild. I do not air my dirty laundry, and I respect the fact that this is a match up thread and should be kept clean from this. I am dealing with the issue now to the best of my ability. I apologize for this.

I will not reply to this post nor will any other FEAR member, if you would like to talk about it, please whisper or mail me in game.

To clarify, I share your concern. I am dealing with this problem.

(edited by benjamin.5346)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

Normally I play NA, but hey it is Sunday, I wanted to run with HB, so I run. Congrats SoR on reaching 355PPT. The score is indicative of the imbalance that is occurring, and We can kiss our previous balance good bye. There is no yin or yang. I hope EU guilds on EU servers would join BG and JQ to right the imbalance that is occuring and help fight the empire.

- BG Citizen

The 355 was for like 1 tick, past hour and half everyone is within 40ppt of each other.

Also, eyefinity is pretty common as it is standard on a lot of products nowadays. It does look beautiful for this game if you do use it.

(edited by Jahn.7019)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caedus.6571

Caedus.6571

Hey guys, I think I found out the reason for the too much QQ in this thread.

BG finishes first. BG ends up as blue. Commence QQ.

Seriously guys, it’s not even wednesday yet.

Tarnished Coast WvW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pixelninja.6971

Pixelninja.6971

Congrats SoR on reaching 355PPT. The score is indicative of the imbalance that is occurring, and We can kiss our previous balance good bye. There is no yin or yang. I hope EU guilds on EU servers would join BG and JQ to right the imbalance that is occuring and help fight the empire.

- BG Citizen

Yeah right, the Beast has to devour more Guilds to stay healthy.

A Guild per day, keeps tears away.

(edited by Pixelninja.6971)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caedus.6571

Caedus.6571

Yeah right, BlackHole has to devour more Guilds.

FTFY

Tarnished Coast WvW

(edited by Caedus.6571)

in Match-ups

Nuked.2360

I would like to make a request that if you think someones doing something that isn’t “kosher” to contact the guild leaders/officers instead of posting it all over this forum.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cuddlepie.8109

Cuddlepie.8109

A WvW video showing Center of Attention (BG) fighting in EB on reset @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Jo2UxYkCzw

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mindtrick.5190

Mindtrick.5190

Will that fight make your pod cast

Got Ninja?
https://www.twitch.tv/mindtrick714
<3 and Hugs no Hate I Just Point Out Fail.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

- BG Citizen

Q.Q

Cry me a river, eh eh, cry me a river, oh eh, cry me a river eh.

-Justin Timberlake

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolbryne.4037

Wolbryne.4037

right now on jq border. 29 iron and a few pugs vs the biggest blob wvw has ever seen. the bg blob covered the whole bridge to the south camp packed with people. this is getting to be kittened.

Pret Orian / Pretorían
IRON
“All war is deception.” – General Sun Tzu

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wilco.1458

Wilco.1458

Really at this point, everyone needs to stop complaining about coverage. Yes, SoR has a strong EU. Yes, BG runs 15 hour shifts. We get it, everyone knows it. So stop whining and get over it.

http://www.twitch.tv/drwilco
Wilco Tango Foxtrot #lifting #hardwork

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mindtrick.5190

Mindtrick.5190

But I need to express my feelings to people I don’t know

Got Ninja?
https://www.twitch.tv/mindtrick714
<3 and Hugs no Hate I Just Point Out Fail.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kytana.5079

Kytana.5079

I never have had and never will have a pod cast.

Baroness Kytana [ONE] – Sanctum of Rall
Council Leader of Fight As One
http://FightAsOne.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Nuked.2360

Kytana we did have american idol though!

in Match-ups

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

Kytana we did have american idol though!

Cue sings about Kytana video will live in infamy. Or at least hilarity.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: PredatoR.5247

PredatoR.5247

Jericho The Usurper[Agg] – Aggression

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

I’m curious… what did you whisper to Indo xx right after you got your behind handed to you?

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

(edited by Ascii.9726)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

He was probably asking for some ointment.

in Match-ups

Posted by: PredatoR.5247

PredatoR.5247

I’m curious… what did you whisper to Indo xx right after you got your behind handed to you?

i said “wat.. 100 ppl”.

obv not 100 but lot of pugs.
Whether or not intentional pugs ruin potential for constant good and long open field fights we could be having

Jericho The Usurper[Agg] – Aggression

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

i said “wat.. 100 ppl”.

Whether or not intentional pugs ruin potential for constant good and long open field fights we could be having

Believe it or not TW has been running no tags this week, and yet they still still find us About an hour or so before you guys joined we had IRON running the pugs while we ran with guild only. However when you arrived we had ourselves a rather large unintended force following us. Hopefully tonight we can have some fights with equal numbers

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snapple.9251

Snapple.9251

Have been back for 2 weeks from an extended break from the game.
No jokes, I am having so much more fun in the US T1 match-up than I ever was in EU.
You guys should whine less, and be thankful that your top 3 servers are so evenly matched and competitive.

[IRON] – SoR
Snappless / Osii

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

right now on jq border. 29 iron and a few pugs vs the biggest blob wvw has ever seen. the bg blob covered the whole bridge to the south camp packed with people. this is getting to be kittened.

If i had 30 RK on i could more or less take any borderland i wanted and no guild would have the power to stop me.

30 Guilded vs a bunch of pugs. Sounds like fun time to me.

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shinji.2063

Shinji.2063

Congrats SoR on reaching 355PPT. The score is indicative of the imbalance that is occurring, and We can kiss our previous balance good bye. There is no yin or yang. I hope EU guilds on EU servers would join BG and JQ to right the imbalance that is occuring and help fight the empire.

- BG Citizen

SOR

Lose 1 week, need to stack more

in Match-ups

Posted by: junhan.8192

junhan.8192

On the other hand, let’s start a 2v1 against Blackgate. I’m messaging Waha right now.

Hi Zagan.5287, we ATM (Running Loot Bags) do not post in forum doesn’t mean we do not view the forum. And i believe that you are not in ATM right? Ya so I hope people do not get mislead by this guy. We have the utmost respect towards our opponents, be it BG or SOR.

Thank you again for all the wonderful fight! And please! Do not stop! ;D /Salute

[Defy/Ge] Potato

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lorthos.4976

Lorthos.4976

How anyone could complain about our EU coverage is pretty ridiculous. Hop on during SEA time and see the numbers JQ and BG are pulling. We enjoy the double team by the way so please keep it coming. More bags is always good with us.

Lorthos

in Match-ups

Posted by: broxigar.8754

broxigar.8754

On the other hand, let’s start a 2v1 against Blackgate. I’m messaging Waha right now.

Hi Zagan.5287, we ATM (Running Loot Bags) do not post in forum doesn’t mean we do not view the forum. And i believe that you are not in ATM right? Ya so I hope people do not get mislead by this guy. We have the utmost respect towards our opponents, be it BG or SOR.

Thank you again for all the wonderful fight! And please! Do not stop! ;D /Salute

hey potato.. just ignore zagan, he’s not from JQ. He’s from SoR..

Jade Quarry | B R O X – Guardian

in Match-ups

Nuked.2360

hey potato.. just ignore zagan, he’s not from JQ. He’s from SoR..

I believe the only reason Potato took time to address it is because the guy is now claiming to be part of [ATM] and Potato is one who cares intensely for reputation and honor.

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

If i had 30 RK on i could more or less take any borderland i wanted and no guild would have the power to stop me.

30 Guilded vs a bunch of pugs. Sounds like fun time to me.

You’re all plaque.

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Wow what can I say, JQ really wanted their Ogre tower. The number of trebs, mortars, cats and arrowcarts you have built in order to retake it as quickly as possible just created a lot of chaos in that tower. Was some good fights there.

Macros, you can use them as long as they arent macros.
Remember to buy the officially endorsed GW2 Steel Series Keyboard, it supports macros!
WvW, we only care if it affects the servers we play on.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kathy K.6812

Kathy K.6812

- BG Citizen

SOR

Lose 1 week, need to stack more

Hahah ikr… SoR won 5 straight weeks against Blackgate then lose once so they decide to recruit 2 more guilds and stack their EU to imbalance the server matchup -_-

I really hope JQ gets an EU guild.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Healer Demon.8069

Healer Demon.8069

Good fights all, had a lot of fun on JQ BL earlier this afternoon.

Healer Demon! JQ Member
Friends in many guilds on JQ, and other servers.
It’s a game enjoy your play time, leave the QQ, for your X .

(edited by Healer Demon.8069)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kathy K.6812

Kathy K.6812

ATM has always been about the fights, they aren’t biased on who they attack and anyone that says otherwise would be mistaken.

Very solid guild, it is definitely an honor to be able to fight them
/salute

in Match-ups

Posted by: snownow.9352

snownow.9352

Quite a joke that BG which keeps stacking more guilds on 2 time zones (Oceanic & SEA), will keep whining when SOR is stacking more on their EU time zone. Doesn’t this just put us on par with your 2 timezone advantage? Or are you the only server entitled to it?

I guess its all good for them until they’re losing.

All these complains about PvDoor works both ways. BG PvDoors during their strong period, SOR PvDoors during theirs, and its just lately that JQ can’t PvDoor as well during their SEA timezone due to BG’s stack fiesta? All these useless complains.

Just play the game.

You keep saying that, but SoR has similar numbers of players in total during SEA/oceanic and I don’t think the oceanic’s/SEA on your own server (HIRE, AFS, SONG, OCX, Early EU players, Late NA players, TSYM) would appreciate calling what they do PvD, show more respect to your servermates as well as people who are matched with them. Half the reason why I don’t mind fighting SoR is due to the fact that SoR are the only two servers with a notably large Oceanic presence. Any other match-up would be boring in the GMT+10/8 timeslot.

In regards to us (MERC) being accused of zoom hacking by a previous poster (not the quoted author); I command almost every night and I think you need to get some credible evidence before you start throwing down claims that are nothing more than “he said/she said”.

Similar…
OCX – 10 – Occasional Raids
AFS – 10-20 Daily Raids
NYS – 15-30 Occasional Raids
SAHP – 15-20 Occasional Raids
SONG – 10+
HIRE – 20-30 Daily Raids but rarely ever go into SEA

BG, ON the other hand…
MERC – 30-40 Daily and venture into SEA as well
WM – 15-20
ND and ND – 30+
Urge – 20-30
CA – 20-30
XF – 25-30
Thai – 20-30

Equal, definitely, considering sometimes SAHP and NYS don’t even go on raids, like today. No wonder you are ticking 300+.

Um. NYS and SAHP were both in full force on JQ bl today.

yes, we played on JQ bl yesterday, but logged about 23:00.
NYS more later, they had guild missions.
and SONG slept so early, I heard their commander said “good night” to me at 22:50 lol

In usually, we played less on weekend.
many members need real live, they no logged on weekend.

And almost of SAHP members need work , so we only had 2-3 hours can play game. we logged at 2200~2300, but need to sleep at 2400.
In fact, we only had 20-30 minutes on our main team all in attendance.

Sometimes I was feel lost for we was be forgotten on SEA discussions of forum.
Although our guild focused on WvW (we are pvx guild, wvw little more), but we played with really short time , I think that’s why we always be forgotten by BG and JQ T_T

We will trying to improve our attendance.
(I thought the first step is ask our member quit their job LOL)

[Hi] Ni Hao My Friend ~Sanctum of Rall~
ele : Snownow | mes : Neally Snow | necro : Sherry Snow | guard : Snow Guru
=my english is poor, if I said something wrong or impolite, tell me plz, I’ll learn.=

(edited by snownow.9352)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masamoon.3864

Masamoon.3864

Its cute that BG talks about us getting another guild or two. Really cute. Even though you tried to recruit both LOL

Sanghae, legends can be true.

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

i said “wat.. 100 ppl”.

Believe it or not TW has been running no tags this week, and yet they still still find us About an hour or so before you guys joined we had IRON running the pugs while we ran with guild only. However when you arrived we had ourselves a rather large unintended force following us. Hopefully tonight we can have some fights with equal numbers

Every time I’ve seen Indo this week he has been tagged up.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

Who cares who’s guild goes where – in the end, we’re all just a bunch of lootbags, no matter which server. Some bigger than others, some carrying better loot than others. Let’s just have some fun and stop being jerks!

+1

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

Every time I’ve seen Indo this week he has been tagged up.

We was tagged up for reset night as we always are but for the rest of the week most TW tags will not be on unless there seriously needed.

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sunt.6835

Sunt.6835

what the point of arguing here …

it’s the same dam match up every week , some ppl would take days off. it’s common. some ppl have life

maybe Jq could do us a favor, go down and let TC comes up

BG