6/28 Sanctum of Rall/Blackgate/Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

How can you say that “SoR doesn’t have anywhere near the Oceanic strength that BG does”? SoR has HIRE, a large oceanic guild.

I mean that MERC is the stronger guild imo.

in Match-ups

Posted by: zepp.4109

zepp.4109

How can you say that “SoR doesn’t have anywhere near the Oceanic strength that BG does”? SoR has HIRE, a large oceanic guild.

Ok. ^.^

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lightning.4129

Lightning.4129

Ok. ^.^

No. MERC fields more numbers than HIRE. They’re not necessarily stronger.

in Match-ups

Posted by: renmei.3102

renmei.3102

HIRE also call themselves a semi-hardcore pvx guild.

in Match-ups

zepp.4109

Ok. ^.^

It depends. Sometimes MERC fields more numbers, sometimes HIRE fields more numbers and sometimes they field equal numbers.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

It’s a matter of opinion but after playing with both I’d put MERC above HIRE.

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

Ok. ^.^

It depends. Sometimes MERC fields more numbers, sometimes HIRE fields more numbers and sometimes they field equal numbers.

The number of PUGs is the deciding factor, SoR has those by the bucketloads when they are winning and the same can be said of BG when they are winning.

in Match-ups

zepp.4109

Ok. ^.^

The number of PUGs is the deciding factor, SoR has those by the bucketloads when they are winning and the same can be said of BG when they are winning.

When i say numbers, i mean the size of the zerg including pugs.

(edited by zepp.4109)

in Match-ups

Posted by: LethalxKiller.3571

LethalxKiller.3571

Meh drama drama, pew pew or go home. Ohh yeah and awesome job on JQ b tonight full cap swag (which we often don’t get so its something to be happy about we also got a 310 ppt after est time prime (mad rhymes) ) Sorry about not taking over bg bl, hard to take a map with 15 sf (legit 15) but we tried and that’s what counts.

Side note ignore the trolls on the forums I know we are red blooded murican’s on this wonderful holiday but we must restrain our self’s and avoid the trolls at all cost. (more fire works pleez)

Gun Squad [GS] – FA
Lethal Banner One (Warrior), Lethal Rektt You (Rev), Lethal Loot Bag/Lethal Rekt You (Guard)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amity.8549

Amity.8549

So much merchate, looks like I did my job last night.

Amarathy
[ETA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

HIRE and MERC are similar in a way, in that we both have commanders of various skill levels, a high member base and also utilize militia (i.e. don’t turn away PuGs). You can’t blame either side for really getting a huge zerg in Oceanic as they are usually the only guilds that tag up in that prime-time. For example on a good night we would routinely roll over the top of HIRE, usually when we have T3+WP we would get militia support due to server morale and the same applies with SoR when they have more numbers and we have a lot less. Server morale is a really important factor, and I don’t think its even possible to compare each guild as we usually run with mostly militia forces anyway.

To the guys who ask why don’t we just run tagless and try to dissuade militia from following? Well the simple response is that if you are the only guild covering the BL’s you need to remain w/ a tag or you will lose people from all maps and that would be an overwhelmingly negative thing for the server. I’d argue that the numbers in the oceanic timezone are pretty much equivalent in regards to actual GMT+10 players, but where the imbalance is is when you get late NA and early SEA joining in.

Lorthos is a decent commander and I have respect for him on-field, but often as not the decider is usually absolute numbers, in regards to skill level – well that is usually dependent on the commanders on field. We have a few decent commanders, and a few less so – as does SoR.

tl;dr: Quit the BS and play the freaking game. If you have less numbers just roll with it, and if you have more be respectful and realize that the next day you might not have the same advantage

It’s a matter of opinion but after playing with both I’d put MERC above HIRE.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

(edited by Tarkus.4109)

in Match-ups

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

tl;dr: Quit the BS and play the freaking game. If you have less numbers just roll with it, and if you have more be respectful and realize that the next day you might not have the same advantage

i can appreciate this. : ))

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

So..what happened to JQ? For the past few weeks, during Asian timezone from 9-12 pm (GMT+8), Most of the time, we got outmanned buff on 2 BLs ; only 1 BL (mostly JQ BL) and EB that have enough population to face our opponents.

I thought we used to have more population than this?

No idea but based on how close the scores have been from reset night Friday going into Sunday. It seems JQ for those listed timezones and others come out strong for the first few days after reset then tapers off. This has been the trend for the past month or so….

Who knows?

Also based on a post from earlier in this thread, PRO from BG transferred off and are now on JQ? If that’s true, should help JQ further as PRO seem to be active participants of wvw.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kathy K.6812

Kathy K.6812

So..what happened to JQ? For the past few weeks, during Asian timezone from 9-12 pm (GMT+8), Most of the time, we got outmanned buff on 2 BLs ; only 1 BL (mostly JQ BL) and EB that have enough population to face our opponents.

No idea but based on how close the scores have been from reset night Friday going into Sunday. It seems JQ for those listed timezones and others come out strong for the first few days after reset then tapers off. This has been the trend for the past month or so….

Who knows?

Also based on a post from earlier in this thread, PRO from BG transferred off and are now on JQ? If that’s true, should help JQ further as PRO seem to be active participants of wvw.

They’re a good 15 man NA PST guild, hopefully this will balance things out in T1 during NA… It’s just SoR’s EU that is causing the huge imbalance since all they seem to do is recruit in time zones where they don’t need any more players; they’re all about Quantity>Quality.

In the end it’ll just mean more bags for JQ & BG. Hope everyone had a happy 4th of July

in Match-ups

akamon.2769

people, it wouldn’t hurt to be more life-giving instead of embracing hostility and toxicity, would it? it’s hurting me. ://

even my shouts are losing the effects they once had on myself..
“hold.. the.. bah, who am i kidding.”

[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: fade.8603

fade.8603

The world will be a better place with less trolls, but we all know thats not possible =P

BlackGate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Its still to close to call who will get a gold medal this week.

But for whoever win, congrats.

Tier 1 – The tier that never sleeps.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

We’ll all get to a nice friendly place, and then ascii will make the thread tomorrow and it’ll be 20 more pages of who has the biggest schwartz. SIGH

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

We accept your apology and don’t blame you either for always being wrong.

Personally I would rather hear form Ascii or Lettol ( again sorry for the wrong spelling ) As of right now you have provided nothing to prove me wrong or better yet lets hear from the KISS guild leader ;-)

As Grand Poobah, his Eminence, Keeper of the Sanctum…
I find myself at an empasse.
Truly, this momentous occasion requires the most delicate of diplomatic action.
What response would be discourse befitting of holders of such high office on our respective empires?
Hmmm….

I guess, something along the lines of…

OMG DID RUIN GM REALLY JUST WHINE ABOUT ZERGING??!!!!!

Srsly yo, I’ve been tapdancing on top of your guild’s people piles for 5 games now. Over a decade of being astounded at the sheer multitude! I mean, how can the mother of all zerg guilds muster the gall to comment about numbers?
I mean, literally ANYONE else.

Sincerely,
High Muckymuck
Sanctum of Rall (who Jahn is more an influence in)
Not even an officer of Tempest Wolves
Leto the Second

P.S.

I think you should probally hop into Doc Browns Delorean and yell hootie who and come back to the future. Because RUIN hasn’t been a zerg guild since the 4th month of this game. RUIN fields maybe 20 – 25 people if we can all get in on reset. We use to be able to field 100- 160 people when all of our members were on playing guild wars 2. Although when they release new maps I can promise you that you will see RUIN as a zerg guild.

Although next time you decided to make some comments about RUIN and how large and what type of guild it is you may want to have actual facts instead of false trolling facts.

Oh, I knew you’d shriveled.
Population caps are a kitten, eh?
Doesn’t change history though, please do elaborate about the evils of overpopulation!
You have my full attention..

in Match-ups

akamon.2769

:DDD lol touche. we’ll hold on to those moments that are / were good then. ; ))

[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

We’ll all get to a nice friendly place, and then ascii will make the thread tomorrow and it’ll be 20 more pages of who has the biggest schwartz. SIGH

So Ascii is now the official Tier 1 thread maker ? Fuzz approves.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

The thing with SoR EU is that it is still based around Iron and the huge pug army. Kiss is a non threat at the moment as they try and improve them self and change into how fights work on a Tier 1 server vs having no one to fight.

It will take them a months time to rebuild them self and then Kiss can become a huge pain in the kitten .

The only reason we can ever get any PTT is because of how SoR moves. Large Army’s going from zone to zone. That tend to get bugged down in long fights where they lose other zones. That is only when we have the extra forces doing overtime.

Still with Kiss slowly getting better and with Iron’s massive numbers it will be hard to win in the coming months and if the rumors are true of yet another EU guild coming to SoR then it will be hard. Still it is of little concern to me because i have a few ideas how to get the best out of this and in the end i will have my fun.

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: snownow.9352

snownow.9352

I Love this week, thanks to all people who gave us awsome fight!

I hope hongkong internet issue can be fix soon, I miss my hk friends my some hk friends got over 2 min delay in game.

did NA and EU got holiday on yesterday?
its so many people play on sea time.

Precisely, it seems some NA player play to SEA time this week, no matter SOR or BG or JQ, do you also have 2-3 month summer vacation on NA student?

[Hi] Ni Hao My Friend ~Sanctum of Rall~
ele : Snownow | mes : Neally Snow | necro : Sherry Snow | guard : Snow Guru
=my english is poor, if I said something wrong or impolite, tell me plz, I’ll learn.=

(edited by snownow.9352)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kjendar.6459

Kjendar.6459

To all the BG forum trolls that are saying they lost because of KISS this is a bunch of kitten, it is because you guys pushed hard last week then didn’t hardly show up this week. Last week during NA we seen BG zergs every where this week your wvw guilds were hardly there.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Clockradio.3257

Clockradio.3257

So Ascii is now the official Tier 1 thread maker ? Fuzz approves.

I think he gets the title and OP message ready like an hour before reset… cause as soon as we know who’s fighting, the post has been made!

Clockradio | [TSYM] | Sanctum of Rall
tsym.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masamoon.3864

Masamoon.3864

1:47 am PST…meanwhile in Bay.

Attachments:

Sanghae, legends can be true.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

How quickly people forget! SoR did not come out to play when JQ had Red Guard butchering everyone! SoR has fair-weather players just like anyone else.

Are you having a laugh? RG were around for 2 weeks not 1, who won the other week? But yeh we were distracted by them, ignoring ppt to fight with them. As for being butchered by them lol.(admittedly they kicked our kitten in GvG)

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thurin.5610

Thurin.5610

The only non threat in NA T1 is RK!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

The thing with SoR EU is that it is still based around Iron and the huge pug army. Kiss is a non threat at the moment as they try and improve them self and change into how fights work on a Tier 1 server vs having no one to fight.

It will take them a months time to rebuild them self and then Kiss can become a huge pain in the kitten .

The only reason we can ever get any PTT is because of how SoR moves. Large Army’s going from zone to zone. That tend to get bugged down in long fights where they lose other zones. That is only when we have the extra forces doing overtime.

Still with Kiss slowly getting better and with Iron’s massive numbers it will be hard to win in the coming months and if the rumors are true of yet another EU guild coming to SoR then it will be hard. Still it is of little concern to me because i have a few ideas how to get the best out of this and in the end i will have my fun.

Waage you ever going to stop your bs? since we came to NA in eu time we have run tagless and on our own ts, so I have no idea where this pug army idea comes from. In Sea/early NA yes we run with SoR militia and friends.

As for our numbers yes we are bigger than you, but you make out we fill all 4 maps. During our prime time we usually have between 30-40/45 players, which still struggles to make dents in the 100 man zergs from BG/JQ we come across sometimes and which you guys happily join.

Your non stop flaming of my guild is getting really tiresome. I am sorry you can no longer hit 690 ppt in eu time. But stop crying on the forums, recruit more, try a tactic that works, do anything, just stop your incessant whining/lying.

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/33/66

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in Match-ups

akamon.2769

I hope hongkong internet issue can be fix soon, I miss my hk friends my some hk friends got over 2 min delay in game.

snow – are you from HK yourself?

[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

aw isn’t she cute

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tortitudo Probo.2598

Tortitudo Probo.2598

hello humans!!!!!!!!!

This monstrosity again! :o

[HB]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raif.9507

Raif.9507

aw isn’t she cute

I am loving those pants! What are they? Very good look you got there!

Asharìa March – 80 Elementalist
Co-Guild Leader of Prime Defense on Sanctum of Rall – www.Primedefense.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masamoon.3864

Masamoon.3864

Tactical legging or w/e from the badge vendor.

Sanghae, legends can be true.

in Match-ups

Posted by: snownow.9352

snownow.9352

snow – are you from HK yourself?

no,I’m from Taiwan

but our guild had many people from HK.

[Hi] Ni Hao My Friend ~Sanctum of Rall~
ele : Snownow | mes : Neally Snow | necro : Sherry Snow | guard : Snow Guru
=my english is poor, if I said something wrong or impolite, tell me plz, I’ll learn.=

in Match-ups

Waage.2047

The only non threat in NA T1 is RK!

Why are you talking kitten about Raven Knights they seem alright.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

Waage you ever going to stop your bs? since we came to NA in eu time we have run tagless and on our own ts, so I have no idea where this pug army idea comes from. In Sea/early NA yes we run with SoR militia and friends.

As for our numbers yes we are bigger than you, but you make out we fill all 4 maps. During our prime time we usually have between 30-40/45 players, which still struggles to make dents in the 100 man zergs from BG/JQ we come across sometimes and which you guys happily join.

Your non stop flaming of my guild is getting really tiresome. I am sorry you can no longer hit 690 ppt in eu time. But stop crying on the forums, recruit more, try a tactic that works, do anything, just stop your incessant whining/lying.

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/33/66

Are you kidding me. Have you not noticed the large very flaky pug army that follows you around. YES you might not lead them and i don’t care if you did. Control them or not that is not the point. They are there and they are the reason it will be hard to win over SoR because as i have said the danger of you guys is not your numbers, but the rallying effect you have on SoR. Not to take any thing away from your skill, but 40 of you are nothing compared to 50 of randoms seeing there chance for easy points.

It was not meant as a criticism it was meant as explanation of what is going on in the servers.

Yes that 100 man zerg is more or less made because RK is the only active wvw guild that is on 6 days a week during EU time so we tend to lead the zerg. We are small and built around the idea of providing leaders and a core base for the server to rally around in a weak time zone.

Again i was not complaining i was explaining why things are how they are.

Take yesterday. We had Iron on BG, Full float team on SoR and Kiss on EB. RK was the only fully active commanding guild for most of that night.

Now personally i don’t care. Even if you are getting more guilds, higher numbers and more PTT. Like i said i will have my fun and i will plan around it.

OH and about the flaming of your guild. The last post i did was a joke and i thought calling some one a simple word like jerk 12 times in a row would make that obvious.

The only other time i have even said any thing negative about your guild was when wolfbyrne of what ever his name is FLAMED MY GUILD!! Dood read through my posts you will see i only point out numbers and nothing else. I never really talk about you jerks at all (THE JERK IS MEANT FOR COMEDIC EFFECT RELATING TO MY EARLIER POST) ((I typed that in caps because jokes do not seem to be your strong side))

Dood you need to sit down and relax. I do not care about PTT or winning because like you most likely know by now. If you win you run out of people to fight.

I am not even going to respond to the last part of your post because it is to whinny (THIS IS ALSO A JOKE) for me to care about.

Your jokes aren’t even funny. You’re not a joker, but a joke.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

Who knows?

I think its more of the fact that during the weekend more players can log on during Oceanic/EU time zones so that prevents us from ticking terribly low.

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

I found… all these Afro Asuras…………………………

I’m not sure… I’m not sure what to do now…. creeps away slowly :P

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cyril.1486

Cyril.1486

Thought you guys may be interested in this seen as we were just in NA Tier 1.
This is a Red Guard video blob killing. This may or not be my last video. Be warned this has full Sacrx The Machine audio earplugs are advised ! ha

in Match-ups

scootshoot.6583

This is a Red Guard video blob killing. This may or not be my last video. Be warned this has full Sacrx The Machine audio earplugs are advised ! ha

Very impressive Red Guard! Thanks for sharing!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

Score update please

in Match-ups

Waage.2047

Always great to see how you move. Very little wasted movement and very little spreading out of people very tight and nice use of buffs.

I love watching this because it gives me ideas for ways i can improve RK. Nice work there over all.

in Match-ups

Posted by: XIII.6351

XIII.6351

Belated Happy Murikan day to all of you murikan people.
Cheers to everyone that went out there that fought hard. This week was pretty much intense, especially, during weekdays.
Remember people, play the game for fun and dont take it seriously like those moba kitten games :p

Have fun everyone and get some rest for the next reset. Woot Woot

Arcanum [Sanctum Of Roger “Oldroar” Rall]
`Warrior/ `Necromancer/ `Guardian
That’s how it goes wrong, people think they’re fcking heroes.- Sacrx[Red Guard]

in Match-ups

scootshoot.6583

Always great to see how you move. Very little wasted movement and very little spreading out of people very tight and nice use of buffs.

I love watching this because it gives me ideas for ways i can improve RK. Nice work there over all.

Indeed. When some newb starts spouting GW2 takes no skillz and it’s just spamming of the #1 button, we should just forward RG’s video link to them, hehe.

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score update please

Just for you!

Also I found this awesome looking Norn from SoR last night!
Totally loving his look!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Quenta.2978

Quenta.2978

That South Camp fight against FEAR, KISS and HL was intense, just uploaded the fight. Was one of the most memorable fights I have in this game so far.

*off to vacation now ;-)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

That South Camp fight against FEAR, KISS and HL was intense, just uploaded the fight. Was one of the most memorable fights I have in this game so far.

*off to vacation now ;-)

I watched that, that was insane man how did your computer like not lag at all if that was my computer it would have broken in half during that fight lol.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

in Match-ups

Posted by: XIII.6351

XIII.6351

Indeed. When some newb starts spouting GW2 takes no skillz and it’s just spamming of the #1 button, we should just forward RG’s video link to them, hehe.

but.. but… spamming #1 takes 1337 skillz too. He, who pressed faster, wins.

Arcanum [Sanctum Of Roger “Oldroar” Rall]
`Warrior/ `Necromancer/ `Guardian
That’s how it goes wrong, people think they’re fcking heroes.- Sacrx[Red Guard]

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

Considering that 99% of that video is mashing #1 I would say nope, definitely no skillz. Fantastic coordination on the other hand though.