6/7 DragonBrand/Blackgate/Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexxed.8023

Hexxed.8023

Currently DB has been wiped off every borderland except EBBL. Current DB tick is 55.

This post is rude man. No need to rub it in. It makes me want DB and BG to make JQ tick at 55.

What are you talking about? BG and DB have been trying all night long at hitting JQ. lol

We Play In The [Nude] | Châmpion Wulfa/Gogo | JQ | http://nude.guildlaunch.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: IBountyHunterI.4601

IBountyHunterI.4601

As always – EA doesn’t care about the drama. We’re taking this time to study and learn everything we can from our T1 adversaries and fine tune our group comps so we will be more effective overall in the long run. It is obvious that coverage wins, and sadly DB is outmanned – but never outgunned. The guilds you see in WvW this week, no matter how large the score gap, are the guilds and people that brought Dragonbrand back up.

@ I Bounty Hunter I — Fort EATG did not survive the night i’m afraid. After ninjaing it back and repelling wave after wave of BG/JQ from SE camp and Hills, the night caught up with most of us and reinforcements came too late. Was a hell of a fight though. Shouts to all on BGBL on reset night – definitely the more fun BL of the four imo. Bring on the fights!!

Darn, I had a lot of fun roughly 2 in the morning, when we alamoe’d like 50+ BG with just the few we had on hills lords room choke.

Always a pleasure working with you guys from EA on the same map

Help

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Currently DB has been wiped off every borderland except EBBL. Current DB tick is 55.

This post is rude man. No need to rub it in. It makes me want DB and BG to make JQ tick at 55.

What are you talking about? BG and DB have been trying all night long at hitting JQ. lol

So are you asking us to…..try harder?

Attachments:

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Hexxed.8023

So are you asking us to…..try harder?

Yes. (> )>

in Match-ups

Hexxed.8023

Wow, it only took 22 hours for this thread to devolve into making excuses and QQ-ing. This just might be a new record.

lol, yeah. This thread has gave me some good laughs already.

in Match-ups

Posted by: moolie.5927

moolie.5927

Guys, now, let’s play nice.

BG, stop hogging DB to yourselves.

Just another careless bird.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grithan Soulforge.5726

Grithan Soulforge.5726

Great fights in JQBL against BG today. Keep it up everyone!

[BfB] Grithan/Trigan – JQ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joker.8064

Joker.8064

[Pro] looking for some GvG’s this week.

PM: joker.8064
or
Challenge on http://www.gw2gvg.com/

[Pro] Joker
Founder of The Provoked
http://www.theprovoked.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miiro.3124

Miiro.3124

So many free bags from DB so far, keep it up DB keep makin me rich!

[SAV] Miiro 80 Ranger
Jade Quarry Champion Hunter
Solo/Small man WvW

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

That fight north of Cliffside was awesome. Spent most of it trying to knock people off the edge. Got a few off before we pulled away.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

I think DB has learnt alot from the last day or so. Most importantly, that they are not even close to Tier 1 Quality.

One last thing, is it true the RE has split?

Really? Db has learned nothing we already knew we weren’t ready for T1…

RE split how?

I have been on for about 12hrs and saw very few RE, perhaps they were having a rest day?

If DB was never prepared for t1 then why did RAW come to the Tier1 threads and make grandiose claims such as “see you guys soon”.

You were stalking DB these past few weeks and know we have stated most of us weren’t ready for T1 but since Noodles said it, it’s gotta be true.

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

Haven’t been back on since 3am or so this morning. Wow, I’m hurting still from all the excitement. Could barely sleep and aspirin has been my friend today lol Best night of WvW since before Xmas when we were 20+ Golem rushing against SoS. Good times…

I’ve already apologize to all the DBer’s whom aren’t ex-JQ on page 3. There is no malice or hate at all for DB. I think we’re doing our best to make this literally, one giant Guild Bounty Mission. Because there are certainly bounties to be won

Even though one may think this is just between [EMP] and [RE] it goes far beyond that. Because those actions of a few, were against us all on JQ as a server, not just that one guild. Just realize that…..

How about we do something about the discussion on who’s the “Most Stacked Server”? I posted this a few days ago and only one person replied. I think it’s time we all put up or shut up Let’s see the numbers!…..

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/Queue-Reports-Devon/first#post2162655

If we get the numbers from Devon we can create a better tier by balancing our ranks, right?

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in Match-ups

I think we should leave DBBL alone for a while and let that JQ v. DB grudge match go on.

in Match-ups

Posted by: CptHammer.8963

CptHammer.8963

EMP has been asked twice already in this thread for a GvG against RE to settle matters… winner gets the bragging rights. And we end it there. Any takers from EMP?

What a great idea! That will go real well for a guild that is rebuilding after being gutted by the “legendary” egos. Even if EMP were in a position to GvG right now it wouldn’t settle anything. There are still going to be hard feelings among certain individuals. If anything it would just make the drama even worse than it is, and I think we’ve had enough of that already.

in Match-ups

Grithan Soulforge.5726

The grudge match isn’t that important. The JQ vs BG fight in JQBL is tons of fun tonight.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

^^ With all the guilds that BG has gotten, you should be mopping the floor with everyone quite frankly.

BG is the most stacked and overpopulated server of all NA servers. You’ve basically merged 3 other servers into yours.

It’s a testament to JQ that we are staying competitive even though you’ve gained 15+ guilds and we’ve lost 3 in the same time.

JQ was the most stacked server since the days of HoD, winning T1 by 80k before BG came. To say you have population issues is laughable.

It’s laughable that you are trying to deny that BG is currently the most populated server in all of NA and yet you guys are still trying to recruit even more guilds to your server.

No idea why you think BG is the most populated server. WvW population wise, SoR has the most population in NA time, BG probably has most population in Oceanic/SEA time, and SoR right now has most population in EU. Server population wise, both TC, JQ, BG were full with TC and JQ being full a bit longer..BG may have received more guild transfers more recently but JQ got a huge amount of guilds when free transfer ended…

We have had 4 guilds total transfer since launch. 2 of them still play. Just to set things straight on that.

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Saruon.4085

Saruon.4085

Having a blast on DB BL, keep it coming!

[Aggression] -Relentless by Nature-
We <3 Haters
The Prophet of Aggression

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

^^ With all the guilds that BG has gotten, you should be mopping the floor with everyone quite frankly.

BG is the most stacked and overpopulated server of all NA servers. You’ve basically merged 3 other servers into yours.

It’s a testament to JQ that we are staying competitive even though you’ve gained 15+ guilds and we’ve lost 3 in the same time.

JQ was the most stacked server since the days of HoD, winning T1 by 80k before BG came. To say you have population issues is laughable.

It’s laughable that you are trying to deny that BG is currently the most populated server in all of NA and yet you guys are still trying to recruit even more guilds to your server.

No idea why you think BG is the most populated server. WvW population wise, SoR has the most population in NA time, BG probably has most population in Oceanic/SEA time, and SoR right now has most population in EU. Server population wise, both TC, JQ, BG were full with TC and JQ being full a bit longer..BG may have received more guild transfers more recently but JQ got a huge amount of guilds when free transfer ended…

We have had 4 guilds total transfer since launch. 2 of them still play. Just to set things straight on that.

Ummm. I’m not intending to be argumentative, but JQ has received a lot more than 4 guild transfers since launch. I remember the laundry list of guilds from just before free transfers ended that Rawnoodles had in his recruitment thread, although not every little detail. Sadly Rawnoodles had at some point later edited out that list and deleted the post (you can still find it with a forum search). Since free transfers, yeah, that’s a doughnut as far as I know. But to an extent I understand why. JQ is the winningest server so far in GW2 WvW (by a mile), and guilds have a tendency to avoid transferring to the #1 server for fear of being labeled a bandwagoner. Also, there’s the “root for the underdog” factor that probably plays a part.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

EMP has been asked twice already in this thread for a GvG against RE to settle matters… winner gets the bragging rights. And we end it there. Any takers from EMP?

What a great idea! That will go real well for a guild that is rebuilding after being gutted by the “legendary” egos. Even if EMP were in a position to GvG right now it wouldn’t settle anything. There are still going to be hard feelings among certain individuals. If anything it would just make the drama even worse than it is, and I think we’ve had enough of that already.

and here comes the backpedaling…

QQ’ing EMPer “boo hoo you left us”
RE guy " yeah and you’ve been a dumped girlfriend since, lets fight it out"
QQ’ing EMPer"well erm, no we’re too weak to fight you"
Everyone on the forums “lawl, thats pathetic. maybe Noodles and Lee made the right choice to drop the dead weight”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eviator.9746

Eviator.9746

Everyone on the forums “lawl, thats pathetic. maybe Noodles and Lee made the right choice to drop the dead weight”

I didn’t expect that response from BP (maybe Calvin), what I thought was a classy core DB guild. I mean yeah we were all thinking it, so you didn’t have to lower yourself to say it.

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)
Doing what I can for DB during EU primetime

(edited by Eviator.9746)

in Match-ups

Grithan Soulforge.5726

Think you can?
I don’t think BG can :O

Glad SoR could stop by. Over +400 tick at NA primetime? PvDoor must be fun. ;-)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pmetheus.5397

Pmetheus.5397

[EMP] will be declining the GvG invitation from [RE]. The issue EMP has with RE is not in the matter of WvW tactics or strength, but with how the members of RE left EMP and the server. A GvG will only serve to escalate drama and tensions between the guilds.
As another post mentioned, EMP has nothing to gain from GvGing against RE.

And the guy from [BP], i don’t know who you are and what you have heard, but the EMP mentality isnt “boo hoo you left us”. If you have questions concerning what happened, please contact me in game personally.

Alyssa Frost
Leader of Empërium [EMP]
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Btw if anyone needs to transfer all servers are Very High or lower.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

I didn’t expect that response from BP (maybe Calvin), what I thought was a classy core DB guild. I mean yeah we were all thinking it, so you didn’t have to lower yourself to say it.

Hey! I just troll Mags, because I love them. I keep my dignity intact. Ask TC, FA or SoS. Don’t spoil my good name

And, um, yeah, I was thinking that too, but I resisted.

Dragonbrand

(edited by Calvin.5380)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Lol there are some very talented people in this thread who can manipulate focus and change motivation/target with a few select words … And I don’t believe that everyone is being honest about which server they’re on, lol.

Still, a good read.

Go BG! Still rooting for you!

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Match-ups

Calvin.5380

Lol there are some very talented people in this thread who can manipulate focus and change motivation/target with a few select words … And I don’t believe that everyone is being honest about which server they’re on, lol.

Still, a good read.

Awww Jayne, I thought you liked us

And no cookies this time?

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Still, a good read.

Awww Jayne, I thought you liked us

And no cookies this time?

Lol, interesting. I made no mention of specific servers. Oh wait, you meant BG … Will always have a soft spot for BG.,:) I’m tired, need sleep, lol … But still think there’s some mighty talented cloak and dagger folks in this thread.

I closed up the cookie shop

L’enfer, c’est les autres

(edited by Jayne.9251)

in Match-ups

Posted by: pigtaro.2749

pigtaro.2749

Pls avoid comments on this matter as its clearly personal between EMP n RE. To all DBers, pls dun troll to make matter worst then it is now.

Personally I haven’t had this much fun in a long time. Especially when we have to defend lowland (only green item in EB) against both JQ n BG zerg. Not say I have witness any new tactics though…

Strange that tis thread had not yet been locked.

in Match-ups

Posted by: JohnCray.9675

JohnCray.9675

I’ve just heard from one of my guildies in JQ that Tempest Wolves is considering a move/has moved back to JQ. I’d love to check myself, but I’m currently on vacation. Is there any truth to this?

in Match-ups

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

Does RE need other people on DB to speak for them? That seems… odd.

Sometimes,
Just sometimes,
We defend other guilds on our server because we are a community.

(I went in and added in a so the forum warriors understand there’s no hostility in this. As I’m sure they wouldn’t otherwise. )

Dragonbrand

(edited by EnRohbi.2187)

in Match-ups

Calvin.5380

Let’s all make up, and start over.

We’ve already seen the might of T1 servers over the last 24 hours. Third place decided, the question now is… who’ll win the tier?

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: PoweredByRice.3517

PoweredByRice.3517

Dear BG from MAD guild, you make me very sad. I was trying to complete a skillpoint (The Spider Queen) and you decided to attack me in the middle of it? That was very low. At least let me finish it. Sheesh. Dont be greedy!

Jay Que

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

I’ve just heard from one of my guildies in JQ that Tempest Wolves is considering a move/has moved back to JQ. I’d love to check myself, but I’m currently on vacation. Is there any truth to this?

Nothing surprises me anymore, but this is extremely unlikely I would say.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Good stuff tonight, scores are much more competitive.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Akkadian.7206

Akkadian.7206

TW is probably just bored with their match up and is looking to kill a weeks times by staying on JQ for a week before heading back over to SoR once the new match ups are almost under way. Should be fun times.

Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ardon.4105

Ardon.4105

Nothing surprises me anymore, but this is extremely unlikely I would say.

Nope, they’re definitely here.

[Agg] Rendon Argos (Charrgos) – Guardian
Server Traversing Nomad

in Match-ups

TW is probably just bored with their match up and is looking to kill a weeks times by staying on JQ for a week before heading back over to SoR once the new match ups are almost under way. Should be fun times.

So that’s why all servers are Very High! Someone in TW performing… favours.

in Match-ups

Posted by: JohnCray.9675

JohnCray.9675

Looks like this is the case. Quoting my guildie: “Indo said they will be on JQ until its SOR/JQ/BG again matchup. […]”

Fun times. Fun times indeed.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

Inb4 all of SoR transfers to JQ for a week

…temporary bandwagon?

in Match-ups

How do people even have money for that.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SomeAsian.8531

SomeAsian.8531

TW is a pve guild

in Match-ups

Posted by: Norr.7680

Norr.7680

DB was my first server and always liked the folks there……ignore the JQQQers, you guy really have moved up the ranks and are fun to fight.

BeastGate Traveler – New Guy in KnT

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reslinal.2359

Reslinal.2359

While I understand why TW wants to come to JQ giving the boring match SoR is having, the situation is still amusing since it gives the impression of how obsessive SoR is with BG:)

Blackgate Engineer

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

Should they have transfered to BG? If i’d be bored I’d go to Maguuma or Desolation. Everyone goes where he has some people he likes.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in Match-ups

Posted by: Camaro Charr.2805

Camaro Charr.2805

[EMP] will be declining the GvG invitation from [RE]. The issue EMP has with RE is not in the matter of WvW tactics or strength, but with how the members of RE left EMP and the server. A GvG will only serve to escalate drama and tensions between the guilds.
As another post mentioned, EMP has nothing to gain from GvGing against RE.

And the guy from [BP], i don’t know who you are and what you have heard, but the EMP mentality isnt “boo hoo you left us”. If you have questions concerning what happened, please contact me in game personally.

I don’t care for [RE] vs [EMP} GVG. I would much rather see [RE] vs [insert certain other JQ guilds here]. I don’t have any hard feelings toward any of the EMP that stayed on JQ. They are welcome to run dungeons and group with me any day.

RE- Red Essence
Dragonband

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kryyg.8576

Kryyg.8576

While I understand why TW wants to come to JQ giving the boring match SoR is having, the situation is still amusing since it gives the impression of how obsessive SoR is with BG:)

Worried? They made short work of your zerg and fully T3 Bay in BG BL.

in Match-ups

Reslinal.2359

Should they have transfered to BG? If i’d be bored I’d go to Maguuma or Desolation. Everyone goes where he has some people he likes.

Eh? Why would he come to BG? That would be like escaping one boring match to another similar one. Now it’s exactly because he did not go to Maguuma or Desolation make people wondering if he’s obsessed with BG, hehe.

Blackgate Engineer

in Match-ups

Reslinal.2359

Worried? They made short work of your zerg and fully T3 Bay in BG BL.

Not at all, we were getting so bored in BG BL before they came, it definitely makes the NA time zone more interesting now:) Yeah they did good and wiped us several times, we also wiped them back, that’s what makes WvW fun:)

Blackgate Engineer

in Match-ups

They should’ve gone to Dragonbrand, if they had to choose a server in our match up.

in Match-ups

Posted by: lollasaurus.1457

lollasaurus.1457

Well I was pretty surprised to see TW on JQ, gotta say its a big step to take, respect.