6/7 DragonBrand/Blackgate/Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kryyg.8576

Kryyg.8576

That Blackgate spy guy is the same dude that destroyed almost 10 of our golems out of garri, just kept running them off a cliff.

in Match-ups

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

Sorry if this feels this way, but what BG is doing isn’t about crushing you, its about maintaining momentum and morale, MERC is showing up every night as usual even though we know we do not have to, this is to not get sloppy and keep our A game waiting for the return of the Sanctum of Rallverywhere.

Yeah, I really hope you keep the morale up because you most definitely have just as many people as SoR judging by what I have seen this week. Honestly, it has always been a morale issue with you that got compounded by stagnant fights.

in Match-ups

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

To all the complaining from DB about coverage and zergs of BG.

Wait till you fight SOR lol.

And its nothing personal in this match (well maybe with JQ) but we still have a ladder to fight for and rating to gather. :P

Judging by what I have seen this week, you have just as many people as SoR. Like I mentioned in my other post, for the sake of everyone’s fun and for competitive play, I hope you can maintain it indefinitely.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maelwaedd.5842

Maelwaedd.5842

That Blackgate spy guy is the same dude that destroyed almost 10 of our golems out of garri, just kept running them off a cliff.

make sure to report him

and pm me his account name so i can pass it on to the blackgate guilds to report him too

and like it was said before, i dont think anyone on BG is stupid enough to have a name like that

Maelwaedd Sylvari Necromancer Blackgate
Resonance WvW Officer
http://resonancegaming.com.au

in Match-ups

Posted by: Strippling.3524

Strippling.3524

NNK, please stop abusing dragons tooth. Several times this evening you have abused a glitch and attacked siege behind a gate. I am assuming this was an NNK zerg with no officers/commanders… because I find it hard to believe a “respectful” guild would allow glitch abuse in their guild.

Talons [BT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Quenta.2978

Quenta.2978

Black Talons Weekly Recap

fights were kind of meh this week :-(

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeonblade.8709

Aeonblade.8709

NNK, please stop abusing dragons tooth. Several times this evening you have abused a glitch and attacked siege behind a gate. I am assuming this was an NNK zerg with no officers/commanders… because I find it hard to believe a “respectful” guild would allow glitch abuse in their guild.

So like, obviously targetting siege they can’t see or bad siege placement or what? Screenshots or something would be really helpful. Sounds like they are just good at using a targeted AoE without some kind of proof my friend. Not yelling “lies!” or anything, just curious if you have some screens

Anarai Aeonblade [GASM] – Guardian – DB
RIP my fair Engi and Ranger, you will be missed.

in Match-ups

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

So like, obviously targetting siege they can’t see or bad siege placement or what? Screenshots or something would be really helpful. Sounds like they are just good at using a targeted AoE without some kind of proof my friend. Not yelling “lies!” or anything, just curious if you have some screens

As someone who remembers when Phantasms could be cast without LoS,
I cannot fully express to you how easy it is to destroy siege (And players) inside their tower walls with skills like these. All you need is to be able to target it once, lock the target, and have fun.

With that said,
Anet left Dragon Tooth untouched as far as LoS goes when they stripped it from Phantasms. The skill is working as intended until patched otherwise, and claiming it’s a glitch is a bit ridiculous.

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: Strippling.3524

Strippling.3524

Took plenty of photos. I know it’s not NNK that just abuses it, but nonetheless they have abused this move several times tonight. If you want me to upload them I will. There is no need for anyone to claim this move is “fair” or “working as intended”… it’s not working as intended and is being abused as a glitch. We would appreciate an officer of NNK to justify this.

Talons [BT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

Most in JQ are fine with the turn of the tide. Some are taking a break and enjoying some PvE new content. ?

The fair weather JQ players been using the pve content excuse for a month now. On a side note, kudos to the JQ WvW die hard guilds and players that showed up hard the first 2 days of reset to bury DB. Morale is a huge part of WvW, by you guys burying DB early, the rest of the DB pug rallians decided not to show for the rest of the week.

in Match-ups

Posted by: fade.8603

fade.8603

Most in JQ are fine with the turn of the tide. Some are taking a break and enjoying some PvE new content. The remaining in WvW are just making do with what numbers they have.

But with the numbers already on BG’s side, do some still need to resort to spying, deliberately sabotaging sieges and crapping on map chat?

blackgate spy named himself blackgate spy, how convenient… its obvious hes a spy from blackgate.

BlackGate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

JQ sobbing about BG numbers and coverage.. The game has changed in the last few months..

Was back for the first time in 4 months or so last night. Ran into some SF and Agg people, was good fun. Will be back a bit over the summer, hopefully with some more HBs. Looking forward to be fighting with and against you all again. Especially looking forward to some coordination with BT. It was nice to see they transfered to BG though Im gonna miss fighting them.

:O

Smokee!!!
HB needs moar techno-dance recruiting videos!!!!

Yay WB!

NAGA|TC

in Match-ups

Aeonblade.8709

The fair weather JQ players been using the pve content excuse for a month now. On a side note, kudos to the JQ WvW die hard guilds and players that showed up hard the first 2 days of reset to bury DB. Morale is a huge part of WvW, by you guys burying DB early, the rest of the DB pug rallians decided not to show for the rest of the week.

Try talking to the Instructor when you first zone into WvW, I think he will help you out by explaining what WvW is, then you can learn the finer points about WvW from playing it. If you would like I can give you some links for new players

(edited by Aeonblade.8709)

in Match-ups

Posted by: OnyxGryphon.6037

OnyxGryphon.6037

yeah, and now we have a lame NNK mesmer trying that age old die by bay watergate res glitch … I guess every server has it’s moron guild … guess DB’s is NNK …

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ayusaki.6739

Ayusaki.6739

Hahaha. That’s not a common practice. Probably the people realized there was an abundance of golems and decided to have a party.

^ This… or maybe there was just an overwhelming abundance of supply to burn.

[KnT] Kuliya/Kessumi/Kiyuu/Hit My Zerg Not Me

(edited by Ayusaki.6739)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elano.2014

Elano.2014

[…]

NNK do not pay attention to these forums, so I doubt you’ll get anything from them if you post here.

[…]

I guess every server has its moronic people … guess BG’s you.

Please, report and move on. If whining actually fixes glitches, I’d be the best engineer alive.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

Hahaha. That’s not a common practice. Probably the people realized there was an abundance of golems and decided to have a party.

Lets sit here quietly for a moment and think of what the more likely explanation is….

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Most in JQ are fine with the turn of the tide. Some are taking a break and enjoying some PvE new content. The remaining in WvW are just making do with what numbers they have.

But with the numbers already on BG’s side, do some still need to resort to spying, deliberately sabotaging sieges and crapping on map chat?

blackgate spy named himself blackgate spy, how convenient… its obvious hes a spy from blackgate.

You’re 3/4 of the way around the circle there.
Just another part of BG’s victory routine. Funny how consistent some things are…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

@Sophtspoken – shut up already, throwing DB guilds under the bus, only start posting this week, leads everyone to believe that you aren’t on DB

@Fuzzion – guilds you will see during SEA: NNK, TFV, GA, PxP, KUSO, AT, CCR, Wily, SONG, PTT along with randoms from others

@OnyxGryphon – Talked to NNK for ya and told them dead mesmer by a gate is a exploit and Anet just haven’t fixed it yet

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

(edited by Gellor.6497)

in Match-ups

Ayusaki.6739

Lets sit here quietly for a moment and think of what the more likely explanation is….

Fun

(edited by Ayusaki.6739)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kaimick.5109

Kaimick.5109

Thanks to JQ and DB for all the bags, Jq put up a good fight at the beging of the night, but in the end Both DB and JQ kept faling for the same Portal bombs over and over again. Also much props to DB for the 30 man push you did outside of South east SM was very impressed by your efforts there.

Lord Kaimick – Ruin Commander – Blackgate

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: luniprincess.3162

luniprincess.3162

I was born to try
The Friends of Voltaire[TFV]
We will make you proud,Dragonbrand

(edited by luniprincess.3162)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kaimick.5109

Kaimick.5109

You’re 3/4 of the way around the circle there.
Just another part of BG’s victory routine. Funny how consistent some things are…

Not Saying there isn’t spies, as I am sure JQ and DB and BG and every other server out there has them, I can tell you last night my 6 hours of commanding I personally in the Blackgate TS was not recieving Intell from any spy. Although I can only tell you from my personal experince. So rest assured in EBG last night we were not using Spy Intell to my knowledge.

Lord Kaimick – Ruin Commander – Blackgate

Attachments:

in Match-ups

luniprincess.3162

I was born to try

in Match-ups

luniprincess.3162

I was born to try

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Welcome back Smokee and Orc! Sound the alarm!

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Ayusaki.6739

Both DB and JQ kept faling for the same EXACT Portal bombs over and over again.

FTFY. Still waiting for those videos. Make it so!

(edited by Ayusaki.6739)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nakoor.1980

Nakoor.1980

TW vs Agg Part 1

TW vs Agg Part 2

Agg also has a video up of their PoV.

(edited by Nakoor.1980)

in Match-ups

Kryyg.8576

TW vs Agg Part 1

TW vs Agg Part 2

Those are probably some of the longest GvGs I’ve ever seen. I noticed in 2 fights, AGG actually rezzed up their fully dead guys in the fight, is that allowed in GvG?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

TW vs Agg Part 1

TW vs Agg Part 2

Those are probably some of the longest GvGs I’ve ever seen. I noticed in 2 fights, AGG actually rezzed up their fully dead guys in the fight, is that allowed in GvG?

Fights usually never last that long, so it probably has never come up before.

in Match-ups

Aeonblade.8709

TW vs Agg Part 1

TW vs Agg Part 2

Cool video, thanks for sharing.

in Match-ups

Kryyg.8576

The 2nd link isn’t working for me.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

Here it is.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nakoor.1980

Nakoor.1980

Try it again. I reposted it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

FIRE vs TTU

OK… not really, but this is what happens when FIRE lets their hair down.

And pants.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: MarauderKing.4572

MarauderKing.4572

FIRE vs TTU

OK… not really, but this is what happens when FIRE lets their hair down.

And pants.

FIRE has been running our drunk/naked zergs for many months on JQ and we were happy to bring them to DB. This is also the first time we ever recorded one of these!

Warning for strong language and shenanigans, and TS comments should be taken in the context we were drunk : ) Thanks to DB for being a new awesome home and tolerant of our quirks, and thanks JQ and BG for the awesome fights!

Haniko – [FIRE] FIRE Gaming Community
Dragonbrand (Ex-JQ)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sophtspoken.9062

Sophtspoken.9062

love it when 4 people from bg spam cc on me and I just laugh it off and they run away when they run out of cc

Ansitheris-80 Human Guard Dragon Brand

in Match-ups

Sophtspoken.9062

50 people, 3 sup cats, 2sup acs and 2 sup balsitas all it took for bg to take klov from 8 people LMFAO, once zergs arnt as effective bg will be t4 at best

in Match-ups

Liquid.9672

50 people, 3 sup cats, 2sup acs and 2 sup balsitas all it took for bg to take klov from 8 people LMFAO, once zergs arnt as effective bg will be t4 at best

I can’t help but feel I’ve been lied to regarding your account name.

[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tortitudo Probo.2598

Tortitudo Probo.2598

Looks like we got ourselves a fan!

[HB]

in Match-ups

Sophtspoken.9062

all bg is good at is mindless zerging and spaming cc lol

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

I’ve never seen someone so traumatized by his entry into T1.

I’m surprised ANet hasn’t set up a support group.

in Match-ups

Sophtspoken.9062

keep using w/e excuse you want to deny your crappy playing its ok

in Match-ups

Posted by: virtue.7235

virtue.7235

Serane – D/D Elementalist [Agg]
[Agg] WvW – http://www.youtube.com/user/SeraneGW2
Server? We move a lot.

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

keep using w/e excuse you want to deny your crappy playing its ok

Okay, we’ll start with some breathing exercises.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

Hes right yo. Next time BG can you have 42 people respawn and wait till the tower is taken? kkthanks

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

in Match-ups

Posted by: flickky.2634

flickky.2634

Both DB and JQ kept faling for the same EXACT Portal bombs over and over again.

FTFY. Still waiting for those videos. Make it so!

I have the footage (there’s a lot of it!) – will end up editing it tonight

Flickky / Landsplash
[TwitchTV] [Twitter]
Oceanic Leader of [KnT] Knights of the Temple ~ Blackgate

in Match-ups

Liquid.9672

Hes right yo. Next time BG can you have 42 people respawn and wait till the tower is taken? kkthanks

On it. I’ll be next to the repair vendor picking my nose. Maybe if I have time I’ll practice pressing #1 and my CC skill buttons.

[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

On it. I’ll be next to the repair vendor picking my nose. Maybe if I have time I’ll practice pressing #1 and my CC skill buttons.

SPAM 1 KEY HARDER BRO!

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

SPAM 1 KEY HARDER BRO!

If you press it harder, it does more damage! The more you know!

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer