6/7 DragonBrand/Blackgate/Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

50 people, 3 sup cats, 2sup acs and 2 sup balsitas all it took for bg to take klov from 8 people LMFAO, once zergs arnt as effective bg will be t4 at best

Hes right yo. Next time BG can you have 42 people respawn and wait till the tower is taken? kkthanks

On it. I’ll be next to the repair vendor picking my nose. Maybe if I have time I’ll practice pressing #1 and my CC skill buttons.

SPAM 1 KEY HARDER BRO!

If you press it harder, it does more damage! The more you know!

read it on the internets, must be true!

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sophtspoken.9062

Sophtspoken.9062

its ok bg laugh it up now but when you fall to t4 and wonder wtf happened ill be the first to point out how crappy you guys really are

Ansitheris-80 Human Guard Dragon Brand

in Match-ups

pot.6805

I’m trying to think of how many different forum warriors (hundreds) have claimed BG was either dead, dying, on life support, doomed, going back to t2/t3/t4 etc etc!

We still here…get used to it!

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Sophtspoken.9062

I guess I should clarify it’s not that you brought way more people than we had you guys would be hard pressed not to, it’s the fact that you vitually can’t make a move without your zerg because you’re player skill is so low its takes that many of you to get anywhere

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

its ok bg laugh it up now but when you fall to t4 and wonder wtf happened ill be the first to point out how crappy you guys really are

Sorry Sophtspoken, SoR’s forum warriors get first go at that one. The put in much more time perfecting their BG hate.

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

in Match-ups

Sophtspoken.9062

I’m trying to think of how many different forum warriors (hundreds) have claimed BG was either dead, dying, on life support, doomed, going back to t2/t3/t4 etc etc!

you’re only still there because of the current zerg meta once that’s gone you guys have nothing

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nakoor.1980

Nakoor.1980

Sorry Sophtspoken, SoR’s forum warriors get first go at that one. The put in much more time perfecting their BG hate.

Yeah as much I find BG to be full of noobs and scrubs. SoR called dibs first. Please refrain from stealing our chance at laughing at them. Thank you pointing this out to sophtspoken BG.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

Yeah as much I find BG to be full of noobs and scrubs. SoR called dibs first. Please refrain from stealing our chance at laughing at them. Thank you pointing this out to sophtspoken BG.

I’d like to point out that BG also calls dibs on laughing at SoR if the time comes. Though If sophtspoken is right and zergs are broken we will all enjoy our time in tier 4. (the speculated tier of sophtspoken)

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

in Match-ups

pot.6805

True story…

BG and SoR are bitter exes who hate each other but secretly love each other still in some weird way.

And if you deny it, you are in fact just confirming it!

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

you’re only still there because of the current zerg meta once that’s gone you guys have nothing

Yea, where has this zerg come from I wonder? Quite a surprise when TW came over and found queued BG zergs on every map. Don’t get me wrong, queued BL’s produce the most bags, but this makes me wonder if BG can keep a force like that when SoR comes back to town.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

pot.6805

Yea, where has this zerg come from I wonder? Quite a surprise when TW came over and found queued BG zergs on every map. Don’t get me wrong, queued BL’s produce the most bags, but this makes me wonder if BG can keep a force like that when SoR comes back to town.

Fairweather players, just like all those guilds on SoR who transferred there and then disappeared for 4 months only to come back when IRON showed up.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

True story…

BG and SoR are bitter exes who hate each other but secretly love each other still in some weird way.

It’s because they didn’t take too kindly to us proposing an open relationship with TC. They’re a bit possessive, as you can see.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aylaine.1036

Aylaine.1036

Watching your GvG with TW left me in Awe. You all are so kitten good.

Great fights to be watched as always.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nakoor.1980

Nakoor.1980

It was the best gvg fight I’ve seen/experienced in NA so far. Each fight was one of the edge of your seat fights when we started the comeback. It was really well played by both sides.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Proumbro.1376

Proumbro.1376

True story…

I plead the third.

Shiro No Shinigami – Necro
“Life is a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth.”

in Match-ups

Posted by: virtue.7235

virtue.7235

It was the best gvg fight I’ve seen/experienced in NA so far. Each fight was one of the edge of your seat fights when we started the comeback. It was really well played by both sides.

same on our side as well. never experienced anything like it. your come back caught us off guard and we couldint adjust. you guys played awesome!

Serane – D/D Elementalist [Agg]
[Agg] WvW – http://www.youtube.com/user/SeraneGW2
Server? We move a lot.

in Match-ups

Posted by: uberkingkong.8041

uberkingkong.8041

I have to say I’m disgusted about how bad we are losing to Blackgate, a 100k point loss and its only Wednesday. Speechless.

in Match-ups

pot.6805

“Like a dog without its master.” said the wise man.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

I have to say I’m disgusted about how bad we are losing to Blackgate, a 100k point loss and its only Wednesday. Speechless.

Well … actually it’s Thursday. Also, differences in participation and coverage between two servers are amplified when the 3rd server in a match has even lower participation and coverage. Add in our surge in activity this week due to having a new match up and there you have it. I personally think both JQ and DB have done a great job with what they had online this week and should hold their heads high. Just two nights ago JQ painted BGBL full red and I went to bed that night while we were trying to push a horde of DB out of our last T3 Keep at Bay on DBBL.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Oh yeah?? 11!!! Well you guys are…..
..wat.. Gah…
Compliment?
Does not compute… trolling error.. 404….404

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kaimick.5109

Kaimick.5109

Both DB and JQ kept faling for the same EXACT Portal bombs over and over again.

FTFY. Still waiting for those videos. Make it so!

I have the footage (there’s a lot of it!) – will end up editing it tonight

This needs to happen LOL, even if we are going to hell for it LOL

Also ignore the Sophtspoken.9062, DB had a 35 to 40 man zerg outside South West SM last night did a hell of a job also. They pushed us for almost a hour, I am not even sure Sophtspoken.9062 plays a lot of WvW, I am in fact sure he plays GWFourms more than the game. Trolls usally starve when you ignore them.

Lord Kaimick – Ruin Commander – Blackgate

(edited by Kaimick.5109)

in Match-ups

Posted by: virtue.7235

virtue.7235

Oh yeah?? 11!!! Well you guys are…..
..wat.. Gah…
Compliment?
Does not compute… trolling error.. 404….404

lol

Serane – D/D Elementalist [Agg]
[Agg] WvW – http://www.youtube.com/user/SeraneGW2
Server? We move a lot.

in Match-ups

Posted by: flickky.2634

flickky.2634

oh my god
i’m dying

of laughter

Flickky / Landsplash
[TwitchTV] [Twitter]
Oceanic Leader of [KnT] Knights of the Temple ~ Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gooj.8561

Gooj.8561

BG is looking strong, looking forward to when they face SoR again.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

oh my god
i’m dying

of laughter

Hopefully SoR is facing BG this week so we can all have fun once again together.

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mindtrick.5190

Mindtrick.5190

Inquiring minds asked about TFV?

They are a good bunch of players

I see they also have a great taste in music. That was a legit wvw video thanks for the share.

Got Ninja?
https://www.twitch.tv/mindtrick714
<3 and Hugs no Hate I Just Point Out Fail.

in Match-ups

Posted by: pigtaro.2749

pigtaro.2749

all bg is good at is mindless zerging and spaming cc lol

For goodness sake, shut up already. Are u really from DB? Stop all these whining. Jeez!!!

For e past few days u r e only DB in e forum crying foul for everything that’s legal in e game. So what if BG bring omega golem + Zerg against T1 lowland? We lost lowland, we recap it later… If it bother u so much, u can always find no Zerg fight in ex-tier 7-8 servers.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eviator.9746

Eviator.9746

Thing is, sophtspoken has received the most attention in this matchup thread. He is seeking attention, and because he’s putting down other servers, he is trolling. Best to ignore trolls, ya know.

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)
Doing what I can for DB during EU primetime

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dark King Rayleigh.9174

Dark King Rayleigh.9174

Here are some videos from the last 2 weeks. The only video that has only footage from this week is the first one:

Compilation of great fights from this week: Guardian perspective:
http://youtu.be/2KOFTVYwK18

Some video of myself commanding, clips are from this week and last week:
link updated: http://youtu.be/Yjz5UcZuYbc

Necro perspective, all video from last weeks matchup:
http://youtu.be/LiTxamL_6TQ

Commander Dark King Zoro – Support Guardian
Dark King Brook – DPS Necro
[BT] – Blackgate

(edited by Dark King Rayleigh.9174)

in Match-ups

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

Thing is, sophtspoken has received the most attention in this matchup thread. He is seeking attention, and because he’s putting down other servers, he is trolling. Best to ignore trolls, ya know.

I noticed some time ago that he conveniently ignores all the posts asking about whether he’s actually from DB.

So yeah,
Best to just move along.

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: tehfoks.5120

tehfoks.5120

To Anet,

I love this wonderful glitch / lag idk what the kitten it is where I down someone and I keep stomping and he’s just sitting there till his friends come. Fantastic job once again.

[Agg]ression – Nfn

in Match-ups

Sophtspoken.9062

I noticed some time ago that he conveniently ignores all the posts asking about whether he’s actually from DB.

So yeah,
Best to just move along.

Yes I’m from DB why the hell would a bring up all the things BG has been doing to DB other wise? seriously how dumb can you get? You guys can call me a troll to make you feel better idc the fact still remains BG is having to pull some really childish moves to get things from an overwhelmed and massively outmanned t2 server, and that’s just sad

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

So yeah,
Best to just move along.

Yes I’m from DB why the hell would a bring up all the things BG has been doing to DB other wise? seriously how dumb can you get? You guys can call me a troll to make you feel better idc the fact still remains BG is having to pull some really childish moves to get things from an overwhelmed and massively outmanned t2 server, and that’s just sad

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Sophtspoken.9062

So yeah,
Best to just move along.

dude that’s my fav song how did you know?

in Match-ups

Posted by: silkysoft.6749

silkysoft.6749

At the end of the day we blackgate, got orcommander, enough said.

in Match-ups

Posted by: IBountyHunterI.4601

IBountyHunterI.4601

Well, I for one am glad this matchup is over.

Hope to not see any of you for a long time.

I think what did it was when I actually had someone from BG jump off the cliff and kill himself instead of trying to fight me 1v1… pretty much set the tone for the tier.

Help

in Match-ups

MagiKarp.8201

I think what did it was when I actually had someone from BG jump off the cliff and kill himself instead of trying to fight me 1v1… pretty much set the tone for the tier.

Maybe he was just a pacifist and couldn’t stomach the thought of killing you, but knew you’d try kill him so he took the noble route.

I hope we have many more matchups! DB’s SEA puts up much more of a fight than SoR’s ever has, TFV fields massive numbers is fun to fight them.

Blackgate WvW Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

Maybe he was just a pacifist and couldn’t stomach the thought of killing you, but knew you’d try kill him so he took the noble route.

I hope we have many more matchups! DB’s SEA puts up much more of a fight than SoR’s ever has, TFV fields massive numbers is fun to fight them.

When I got a chance to run with them, it was fighting MERC, WM, Meow, FOO, ATM

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

[SG] would like to thank BG for the fun fights in EB tonight! Our smash train was rolling puuuuuurdy strong.

(Also thanks to our JQ friends who tagged along and Shalile.)

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Anyone wants to hypothesize what the daily total population of WvWvW
of the top 9 servers are in descending order ?

1 – BG
2 – SoR
3 – TC
4- FA
5 – JQ
6- SoS
7-DB
8-MAG
9-EB

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

1) SoR 2) BG 3) TC 4) JQ 5) DB 6) FA

3 and 4/ 5 and 6 switches based on PvE pop

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

MagiKarp.8201

Doubt JQ is 5 they still can field numbers, SEA theres quite a lot of yas :P

Blackgate WvW Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gerby.6219

Gerby.6219

Thanks for the fights [Pro].

Attachments:

Hm

(edited by Gerby.6219)

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

Doubt JQ is 5 they still can field numbers, SEA theres quite a lot of yas :P

I see your point. But i was refereeing to a total daily number

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

Since the week is ending, just wanna shout out to BG and JQ. Know DB has a lot to learn but we had some fun fights. GL next week

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

Since the week is ending, just wanna shout out to BG and JQ. Know DB has a lot to learn but we had some fun fights. GL next week

Next matchup will likely be JQ vs TC vs BG

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

For real? Then who’s in the match up with SoR?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

Eredon Terrance and Henge of Denravi.

True story.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

The odds still heavily favor a SoR v BG v JQ match. The match above has about a 5% chance of being drawn.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Sophtspoken.9062

Sophtspoken sounds like a kitten and makes his server sound like a kitten.

Yea, BG is currently floating between #1 and #2 because they have kittenty tactics. Right…
From server reset to today, your server has just used kittenty tactics and were crushed. It’s ok. Everyone can’t play here. Don’t worry, you’ll get TC or FA next so you can regain some pride.

BG takes it in the kitten as well from SOR many times, but that’s about it. JS is getting stomped as well. You don’t see them kittening now do you? Because they have something you don’t. Pride.

And I know you don’t speak for all of DB. Just the kittenes on DB.

Pride has nothing to do with this I openly criticize DB in eb because they are super unorganized and have no freaking clue how to make a push, DB is in no way T1 ready only real reason we are T2 is because we have a few really good guilds that get things done like today AGG took our third back in eb in like 15min flat. This week wasn’t all bad though all the recapped we had to do helped me power lvl my guard so thanks for that I guess.