6/7 Fort Aspenwood/Maguuma/Ehmry Bay

in Match-ups

Posted by: kylia.4813

kylia.4813

I’ve seen [OG], [PIMP] and [SWAG] tags already.

I will be disappointed if I dont see: [DAWG], [DOPE], [CRAY], [YOLO], [HAM], [CRNK], [DIME] and [CRIB] by the end of this week

You will be disappointed then.

Has Avatar heard about the confusion nerf?

Wasn’t the nerf just for AVTR?

Maybe you should check out the Mesmerized Podcast and learn a little about memsers post confusion

You’re absolutely right, AVTR invented the glamour mesmer and was the only group to run that build. I will definitely be checking out this very informative podcast since it seems your guild has found a way to make glamour mesmer still work. I must learn these secrets.

Nah AVTR didn’t invent it, though we did bring the nerf calls from Mag last time we fought them

Judging by the performance of glamour mesmers I’ve seen this week, maybe we should be calling for buffs

Your still fighting glam memsers? I haven’t seen a glam mesmer in a while

Do we need to listen to your podcast to learn the new name for it?

Did I wrong you in another life?

I guess I should be happy, after all the idea was to make our new build look like it was a Glam build

But everyone knows Glam confusion can’t kill zergs anymore

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gorefiend.9675

Gorefiend.9675

Oh Maguuma, dontcha know it is in your best interest for us to be on the FA map? Does not matter though, it was not like you could stop us from taking hills.

D/D, Staff Elementalist

in Match-ups

Posted by: sssstrick.9283

sssstrick.9283

Oh Maguuma, dontcha know it is in your best interest for us to be on the FA map? Does not matter though, it was not like you could stop us from taking hills.

lol ^ this guy is obviously looking for a fight. keep it classy FA.

Legendary Strick

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

We could have stopped you from taking it by not taking it in the first place and letting you attempt to do all the work

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gorefiend.9675

Gorefiend.9675

We could have stopped you from taking it by not taking it in the first place and letting you attempt to do all the work

I would appreciate that actually. I would rather have an actual challenge.

I was so hyped to control that map too. Why you gotta screw over my raid day anet
>:(

D/D, Staff Elementalist

(edited by Gorefiend.9675)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Storm Eagle.9320

Storm Eagle.9320

Score update….

>.>

Attachments:

Borlis Pass

in Match-ups

Posted by: StealthSnake.9134

StealthSnake.9134

…Someone didn’t like that we held their bl for hours.

6 trebs to take se tower~. Nice one FA.

Stealth Snake – Necro
Maguuma~ : 3

in Match-ups

Posted by: SpecterMAT.7306

SpecterMAT.7306

Score update….

>.>

wait…what?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

Score update….

>.>

wait…what?

I had to give it a second… and third… glance before the pic registered.

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pasfiebe.9186

Pasfiebe.9186

Alot of FA are taking the week off to be honest so its a bit more even, don’t get too kitteny magooomagins !

in Match-ups

Posted by: XJJX.6430

XJJX.6430

this match is over from day 2, we’re already on vacation…….. have fun kids!

[WB] WonderBoys™
Fort Aspenwood

(edited by XJJX.6430)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Delune.4817

Delune.4817

Made friends with someone in REKZ tonight! Also we really enjoyed slaughtering [GF] tonight near SW gar, after “cookies” from their guild was talking smack in LA overflow at the WvW portals XD

Commander All The Delune, Fort Aspenwood
Guild Leader of [TK]
“FA, stomping bandwagons since 2012….”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amins.3710

Amins.3710

You mean, all 40+ of you against our 15?

Coincidentally, you didn’t get nearly as many of us as you think you might have…

Amins – Guardian
Gameplay Video’s & Forum Post

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

You mean, all 40+ of you against our 15?

Coincidentally, you didn’t get nearly as many of us as you think you might have…

Par for the course.

in Match-ups

Posted by: itohead.2749

itohead.2749

Alot of FA are taking the week off to be honest so its a bit more even…

lol

[FLCL]
80 Ele 80 Engi
one man guild

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

Alot of FA are taking the week off to be honest so its a bit more even, don’t get too kitteny magooomagins !

Ya why would you log on to get ran over by a T5 server when you can just take a "vacation’ while your off hrs PvD to victory.

Totally agree with you.

in Match-ups

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

This is a little late, but it was from last night while 30 [PYRO] held off 60+ FA with no siege. We wiped you guys 4 times, I think. Once with siege, every other time without. Didn’t get many videos, but here’s a fun one, with commentary from Xela.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in Match-ups

Posted by: Folk.2093

Folk.2093

This is a little late, but it was from last night while 30 [PYRO] held off 60+ FA with no siege. We wiped you guys 4 times, I think. Once with siege, every other time without. Didn’t get many videos, but here’s a fun one, with commentary from Xela.

Watched the video and saw pretty even numbers n the zerg vs zerg collision…so yeah.. congrats?

in Match-ups

Posted by: nibbles.2408

nibbles.2408

Ya why would you log on to get ran over by a T5 server when you can just take a "vacation’ while your off hrs PvD to victory.

Totally agree with you.

Heh you should make up your mind. On one forum you say pvd isn’t worth whining about, then on this forum you whine about it. So which is it exactly?

Wechlas [Echo]
Charr Ranger
Fort Aspenwood (www.fort-aspenwood.com)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bit.2519

Bit.2519

Crazy fights all night, shame everyone goes to bed from Mag/EB :<

Commander Lady Sayrah-Fort Aspenwood [PRO]
http://www.twitch.tv/bitcloud1 http://www.youtube.com/JetstormTV

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

Totally agree with you.

Heh you should make up your mind. On one forum you say pvd isn’t worth whining about, then on this forum you whine about it. So which is it exactly?

You are stretching on this one.

I’m sorry the meaning you want to give my post doesn’t actually apply to it.

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

Mostly NA for us ebayers. Mags have better coverage but it still sux compared to yall

in Match-ups

Posted by: LilyLinguistic.5169

LilyLinguistic.5169

Sleep is good.

Lillian Lexicon-Annie Accidence-Victoria Vocabulary-Sophia Syntax-Olivia Origin-Eva Etymology.
[VR]-Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

A good portion of FA will be taking the rest of the week off.

You’ll see some of us in and out of WvW, but we’ll be doing the gw2 events now that we have a huge lead.

We’ll still be around for some fun, just not as many as we usually roll with.

Please don’t take it as a slight guys, we haven’t been able to take time off in Tier 2 for AGES.

Go for it MAG and EBAY!

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zephyrus.9680

Zephyrus.9680

Tons of fun fights roaming this week from both EB and FA. Such as a 10 minute 1v2 in the middle of a camp, actually just killing a zerker staff ele over and over

Zefyres – Ele | Maguuma | (ex) top100 solo/teamQ casual | Youtube

(edited by Zephyrus.9680)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Insane Pancakez.9182

Insane Pancakez.9182

been defending Ehmry bay borderlands all morning x.x Good lord you FA guys are persistent!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rennoko.5731

Rennoko.5731

I have a special request if there are any warrior or elementalist out there from Ft. Aspen or EBay that have a full set of melandru runes, and would be willing to help me test the interaction of + condition duration food/traits versus – condition duration runes/foods.

I run a necro with a very high amount of + duration, and based on some SPVP testing it seems the two cancel each other out exactly, but I was only able to test against just the Melandru runes, and I want to test against the runes/lemongrass/dogged march or geo freedom.

In theory, with over 100% duration cripple (from lingering curses) it should be a very short test to confirm, but I need a target that can attain the 96% reduction in durations to verify. If they cancel each other out, the duration will be 6 seconds, if the overall duration is used, it should be less than 1 second.

Please send me a PM in game or post here and I will try to make the time to test.

Thanks!

in Match-ups

Faux Sheaux.6179

I have a special request if there are any warrior or elementalist out there from Ft. Aspen or EBay that have a full set of melandru runes, and would be willing to help me test the interaction of + condition duration food/traits versus – condition duration runes/foods.

I run a necro with a very high amount of + duration, and based on some SPVP testing it seems the two cancel each other out exactly, but I was only able to test against just the Melandru runes, and I want to test against the runes/lemongrass/dogged march or geo freedom.

In theory, with over 100% duration cripple (from lingering curses) it should be a very short test to confirm, but I need a target that can attain the 96% reduction in durations to verify. If they cancel each other out, the duration will be 6 seconds, if the overall duration is used, it should be less than 1 second.

Please send me a PM in game or post here and I will try to make the time to test.

Thanks!

I need to get another duel in with you. That’s a hell of a necro build you’ve got there

in Match-ups

Delune.4817

haha I remember this! XD The funny part is that I went ahead and said it was clear, that’s why the pushed :P Then you guys attacked and we had no idea where you came from XD Good job that was good!

Guild Leader of [TK]

in Match-ups

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

Sooo, I farmed 300+ karka shells, then found out the end of the event was today, before I could get any Settler gear… Counting on you guys to make me feel better. Who’s kicking my kitten?

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rennoko.5731

Rennoko.5731

I need to get another duel in with you. That’s a hell of a necro build you’ve got there

Thanks; I ran that build back for months before they went in and buffed terror, and it just made it that much more beastly after the buff. I am open to dueling most evenings if you send me a message.

Second request for an ELE or WARRIOR with full melandru! I am in danger of being called a forum troll unless I can prove the other forum trolls wrong.

in Match-ups

Posted by: JaNordy.6149

JaNordy.6149

Rennoko wall of text on forums, I sure hope you decided to put clothes on.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Uncle Shags.9017

Uncle Shags.9017

Also we really enjoyed slaughtering [GF] tonight near SW gar, after “cookies” from their guild was talking smack in LA overflow at the WvW portals XD

FA. Keeping it classy….

Attachments:

Uncle Shags: The Barely Competent

in Match-ups

Posted by: fadswaffer.5140

fadswaffer.5140

That was a fun night.

Absolutely LOVED the comentary

[PYRO] MAGUUMA
Necromancer | Warrior
NO TEARS ONLY DREAMS

in Match-ups

Posted by: rice.5376

rice.5376

That was a fun night.

Absolutely LOVED the comentary

You are the easiest person to spot in that group! Hahaha, ugly kitten asuran.

Bacon, Bacon, BACON!
Bubônix: Engy
Server: Maguuma Guild: [PYRO]

in Match-ups

Faux Sheaux.6179

ugly kitten asuran.

Ugly Asuran is a bit redundant :P

in Match-ups

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

/laugh

Looks like you just lost your entire BL to one golem, nice job.

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in Match-ups

Posted by: rice.5376

rice.5376

ugly kitten asuran.

Ugly Asuran is a bit redundant :P

Some Asuran can look ‘cool’, but … I’ll just have to have a screen shot of him to prove that he is an Ugly Asuran.

It’s beyond awful.

Bacon, Bacon, BACON!
Bubônix: Engy
Server: Maguuma Guild: [PYRO]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Archer.1658

Archer.1658

Made friends with someone in REKZ tonight! Also we really enjoyed slaughtering [GF] tonight near SW gar, after “cookies” from their guild was talking smack in LA overflow at the WvW portals XD

Oh you mean your 50 man zerg, who we pushed back to garri, then had Maguuma zerg from bay try to flank us, then we managed to escape with almost everyone? Btw, thank you for the precursor from your ranger commander. <3

Çookies – Mesmer – [GF]/Ebay
Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

in Match-ups

Delune.4817

Also we really enjoyed slaughtering [GF] tonight near SW gar, after “cookies” from their guild was talking smack in LA overflow at the WvW portals XD

FA. Keeping it classy….

Well when the person above ^ is saying bad things and we get to slaughter them 2 hours later, we were happy Also I have no idea what you’re talking about cookies…. we were fighting back and forth between bay and garrison….. That was our new commander :P haha I’ll let him know he gave you a precursor XD

Guild Leader of [TK]

in Match-ups

Posted by: ganeshori.6309

ganeshori.6309

I dunno, I think we keep it pretty classy. A lot more smack talk is given to us than we give out. That video a few posts above was pretty good….. but……Most of our big guilds pushed the weekend knowing we could get a big numbers push. So that they could work alts, and do that dragon event this week. Most of what you are seeing is alts/fairweathers that dont normally play WvW, ect.

Personally, most of the guilds that I run with or such…. would not have been caught in a fight like that video shows. We have runners normally watching to see where your zerg is and lets us know when and where your are attacking or moving.

It was still a good move on your part to eliminate the FA zerg threat. Just goes to show that not all of our zergs run tactics well. And tactics is key to winning a fight.

My hats off to you for keeping what you held.

Sgt Rock / Necrotic Charm —- Dcon
2nd Battalion / 5th Marines – Hotel Company – Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snafu.7412

Snafu.7412

FA’s solution to a problem is to bring more people. I guess that’s what happens when you’ve been in T2 for so long. At least Ehmry Bay has respectable groups who don’t engage you when they see you 1v1(except that kitten Rekz d/d ele who waited for me to stomp an FA at 3k health before stomping me).

Props to the GF thief on Mag BL you were good.

in Match-ups

Faux Sheaux.6179

Lots of open-field fights in FA BL. We haven’t been able to do this kind of stuff in months, great fun.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Andy.9137

Andy.9137

FA’s solution to a problem is to bring more people. I guess that’s what happens when you’ve been in T2 for so long. At least Ehmry Bay has respectable groups who don’t engage you when they see you 1v1(except that kitten Rekz d/d ele who waited for me to stomp an FA at 3k health before stomping me).

I guess maguumas solution when they’re unhappy about something is to do as much trash talking on the forums as possible?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

At least Ehmry Bay has respectable groups who don’t engage you when they see you 1v1(except that kitten Rekz d/d ele who waited for me to stomp an FA at 3k health before stomping me).

Wait, whut? Sounds like that ele was kind enough to not bring more people and wait until you were done with your first 1v1. LOL!

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

FA doesn’t understand tkittenay/Mag relationship.

You’re just an innocent bystander caught in the crossfire….

in Match-ups

Posted by: StealthSnake.9134

StealthSnake.9134

Taking Bluelake just to lose Bay in Ehmry bl. Good trade FA.

Also didn’t help that 10 FA stayed at Bluelake for some reason.

Stealth Snake – Necro
Maguuma~ : 3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khayoss.2019

Khayoss.2019

C’mon EBay! I’ve been defending these forums all day. Get to building that PPT so my efforts aren’t worthless!

Khayoss / Khayotica / Mistasia
Ehmry Bay – The Rally Bot Vortex [VOID]

in Match-ups

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

A lot of us do stop for 1v1’s. I actually stop to watch half the time I come across one, so long as I myself am not under any duress at the time. Whether or not the winner attacks me after is totally up to them.

Also, to that group of Mags that were having some sort of union break outside our SE tower yesterday morning near the sentry while your zerg was getting wasted at our North Hills gate. I apologze for the ruthless attack when you saw me down there. I took it as a direct threat when you jumped down the cliffside my direction. Forgive me for taking adavantage of the fact you all lost 3/4 of your health in the fall. There was only 6-8 of you, okay well minus the 2 I killed. =D

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

(edited by KStudios.2850)

in Match-ups

Delune.4817

Good fight the guardian and the quaggan node just now! Wanted you to join party to say GF, but you just declined and killed me :P

Attachments:

Guild Leader of [TK]